World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha

+57
x43x
Arex_B
raveer
thumbtack82
crab rangoon
vortex1310
Sideglide
gimbat
SzuTsung
Plastic Robo
MrJack
fluppeco
Grish
YamiQ
Crem
3a_boltman
chiowhon
Wooly
Deus Machina
Bassnoir
gunm
gregory
Artoo
BPP
UsedUniverse
illproxy
dtrain
Skipper11x
ghostmouse
IronChap
AustinAditya
eustarwars
johnnyhaggis
Matrix
GrandpaStern
gundamben831
carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u
pezbanana
Chivo
koonfasa
Cthulhu
papamadoo
ESeffinga
Dolly
gar
Onaux
LV-426
DutchBot
wutasi
neoconvoy
counterfeit
Dar Wolfram
bubblegumking
ennui
Drip
Albino
Beaumont
61 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 4 Empty Re: The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha

Post by IronChap Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:53 am

Good luck on the parasite hunt, Chivo Wink

pezbanana - I assume this is another attempt to split his instagram in half, one account for his artwork and another for toy news/teasers. It'll be cool if it sticks around but since wedonttalkaboutlove3a was abandoned two weeks in I don't have much hope for its continued existence silent
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

http://www.collectathingy.com

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 4 Empty Re: The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha

Post by Chivo Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Looks like I'm the only one hunting for it. Wink But the images have disappeared from IG.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Huh, so they have Surprised
I'd bite on hte set but I don't have the cash to spare. I've already got my CNY Miyu rocking the 3AA JJ so that'll do me cyclops
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

http://www.collectathingy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:41 pm

Thanks Chivo, but I think I'm screwed...
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:28 am

Hoping a 24" IP will make it onto Bamba in a "sensible" sale, ie pre-advertised, reasonable quantity and price, 24 hour sale, family friendly clothing and accessories. Remember standard drops when there was an F5 bar and a decent amount of time for different time zones to get a reasonable chance?
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar Wolfram Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:11 am

pezbanana wrote:Congratulations Dar Wolfram. This pack shipped so fast!

Thanks PezBanana. I don't even remember seeing mention of it shipping so it was a nice surprise. Very Happy
Dar Wolfram
Dar Wolfram
Tomorrow King

https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t30-list-your-collection-a

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:48 am

^ it did say, in the blog, right column. Just gotta keep checking that ourselves, 'cause Ash aint telling us.

Shipping Mid July

3AGO | 7 Bones Oya Kyoku
WWR | Evol | Civic Defense Birdcage
WWR | Evol | Battlechild Set
WWRp | RPU Dropcloth Set
Fong John T-Shirt
WOIP | CNY Miyu
WOIP | Hampstead Latex + French  
WOIP | Herbst Grave Pascha
WOIP | Weib Mutter Lizbeth

Slated for "Late July" would be Nabler Guys, 13th Cavalry Brambles, Cowboy Pascha... among others. Maybe they'll ship timely, like French and Latex Cat did.
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:02 am

Weib Mutter & Herbst Grave, and the ghost chase, from Siu IG

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 4 11373980_1620176058200099_274256834_n
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:05 pm

It's not her, but looks pretty close to what the PINK LATEX MIYU EASTER EGGER will probably look like 'cept with pink latex leggings.  Shoot, I'd take it as is or maybe with pink fishnet leggings.
The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 4 11312515_841301899293620_1837153393_n
from devilysiu on IG
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar Wolfram Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:16 am

^Love this shoe sculpt. Stockings look great, curious to see the garter belt and whatever else is underneath the plush egg.
Dar Wolfram
Dar Wolfram
Tomorrow King

https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t30-list-your-collection-a

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:23 pm

24" UK Pascha

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 4 53578f06-7e56-4015-aeb2-a5548f276a6d

The Adventures of Isobelle Pascha - Page 4 24386c67-39ff-4d00-8f28-127774c28548

counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:52 pm

I'm looking forward to getting into the 24" Pascha line and the UK Blighty edition looks like the entry point for me if available at Bambaland. Can anyone at 3a confirm what will be available from Goodsmile at Bambaland? I think there would be a huge positive reaction from the Legion if there was a fair chance of getting some of the exciting convention stuff before it hits the rip off secondary market.
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:55 pm

UK Pascha is sexy!

And where are the retail pics?
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:47 pm

koonfasa wrote:UK Pascha is sexy!
Especially since the "man hands" are gone.  Very Happy  
Still hoping to grab a pair of Stormie Paschas someday.
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:36 am

Artoo wrote:
koonfasa wrote:UK Pascha is sexy!
Especially since the "man hands" are gone.  Very Happy  
Still hoping to grab a pair of Stormie Paschas someday.

I didn't notice that until today, much more feminine looking.  I have to admit the UK 24" pasche looks beautiful What a Face
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:35 pm

koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:53 am

Just got my Cosplay Bambaboss after a payment snafu with BBTS.  Apparently there was some kind of glitch where they thought I needed to pay them so I was supposed to automatically get an email requesting payment.  I never got that email since I paid them when I placed the order.  Anyway, my order got canceled 'cause they thought I needed to pay them.  So after weeks of waiting for the order to arrive I finally decided to check the status of my order and that's when I come to find out it was canceled.  Then after a couple of back and forth emails with BBTS CS, they were able to find out that I did in fact pay them and they expedited shipment of my order and gave me $10 off of my next order.  Thanks, BBTS!

Anyway, Cosplay Bambaboss is fantastic.  The shoes are actually not bad.  Didn't think I'd like them, but in hand not bad at all.  Though I may try and switch out for heels just to see what it looks like.   Also it would have been cool if she had come with a Westside!!! hand gesture rather than the Inside!!! fingering gesture she came with.  Wink
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandpaStern Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:10 am

Um, did Bareback Rider ever ship? I saw it on the list for July, but never got mine. Anyone know?
GrandpaStern
GrandpaStern
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:32 am

Pending an update from the factory along with a few others like the 10" shadow/tommy etc
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandpaStern Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:17 pm

gregory wrote:Pending an update from the factory along with a few others like the 10" shadow/tommy etc

Cool. Thanks for the update. When I remembered the old shipping notice I thought mine might have gotten lost.
GrandpaStern
GrandpaStern
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:10 pm

So stoked to see the 24" Trooper girls getting a Bamba drop in *Sept. Now my 3AA status will really come in handy, I'm getting 2! Twisted Evil

*Lineup is subject to change.
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:36 am

^seriously thought that was going to be another.. you know exclusive Rolling Eyes

so glad to be seeing on bamba , really would like to get both
Matrix
Matrix
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:12 am

its exclusive, bamba get a orange line version Wink hehe
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:26 am

papamadoo wrote:its exclusive, bamba get a orange line version Wink hehe

^NNNNOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!!
In all seriousness, looks like there will be a bunch of WOIP drops in the near future.
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:11 am

Would like to get 24" Blighty in UK flag dress, hope some make it to Bamba and not just for Japan show.
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next