World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isobelle Pascha x Otome No Teikoku

+10
counterfeit
Morittchi
gimbat
Vaxillus
gar
Sideglide
babybash
Chivo
papamadoo
LV-426
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Isobelle Pascha x Otome No Teikoku - Page 2 Empty Re: Isobelle Pascha x Otome No Teikoku

Post by gregory Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:24 am

Sideglide wrote:Is there a reason why some have bicep swivel arm joints and others have the shoulder socket swivel joint? Is that just prototyping? I ask because i prefer the latter..

Just what was available during prototyping. The production pieces will have the current shoulder swivel

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Isobelle Pascha x Otome No Teikoku - Page 2 Empty Re: Isobelle Pascha x Otome No Teikoku

Post by gar Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:26 am

gundamben831 wrote:Really wish I had some extra funds for a few of these girls, they are beautifully done.

Agreed,
They look great.
Love the headsculpts and knitwear

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:56 am

gregory wrote:
Sideglide wrote:Is there a reason why some have bicep swivel arm joints and others have the shoulder socket swivel joint? Is that just prototyping? I ask because i prefer the latter..

Just what was available during prototyping. The production pieces will have the current shoulder swivel

Thanks for the response! I like the shoulder swivel design very much.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:15 am

Available now at www.bambalandstore.com
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Isobelle Pascha x Otome No Teikoku - Page 2 Empty Isobelle Pascha x Otome No Teikoku

Post by ennui Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:58 am

I caved and bought them all.
Would love to see the other 5 main girls developed also.
ennui
ennui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:56 pm

I was just wandering around on amazon.ca

And I found Her https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00S69B7AE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

At my Humble surprise !!! she was 75$ cad ! no shipping fee and Prime. and I snag her, At the time I was in need of cash So I add to pass these Smile

And with Amazon return policy, I think its a win win if its a scam or not Smile.

56$ us its a steal !
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2