World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A publishing General Discussion

+27
miracle bubbles
ennui
karr1981
raveer
666ways2love
illproxy
3A BOLTMAN
zendeluxe
BPP
UsedUniverse
counterfeit
Chivo
Sideglide
dtrain
thumbtack82
<{OjO}>
fluppeco
x43x
Mr. Rictus
Skipper11x
Noir
LV-426
gregory
ghostmouse
3a_boltman
ESeffinga
gar
31 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

3A publishing General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: 3A publishing General Discussion

Post by <{OjO}> Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:34 am

I really hope this Kuntsler is packaged better than the Kunty 2pack was..! It should be for the price. Hate when my new books turn up already creased... Crying or Very sad
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

3A publishing General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: 3A publishing General Discussion

Post by x43x Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:29 am

I forgot to grab the Kunty 2-pack when it was on Bamba, but thankfully CS still had a pack for me. Just received it, along with the End of and Johnny Badhair. Good stuff!
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:10 am

Was the End of Kuntsler packaged well??
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:11 am

Both the 2-Pack and End of Kuntsler were packaged the same. Square box with a plastic tray. Johnny Badhair was packaged with the End of Kunstler. The two boxes were taped together and then wrapped in paper as well. All arrived without any issues.
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:44 am

The jabber/bickering between Ash and Phil in Badhair is fantastic.  Great insight on how both are feeling about art at the moment, and some verbal teasers on what Ash is working on.

Also, I want that new cover piece on my wall.  So good.
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:43 am

On Amazon the Ash book is now pushed back to Oct. Will we ever see this printed?
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:29 am

If that book is 600 pages it might take a while to get completed. Keeping hopes High its worth the wait.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:24 pm

I am still waiting for Johnny Bad Hair to arrive. No tracking yet. Should I reach out to CS?
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Definitely reach out

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:31 pm

Yeah, definitely follow up.

I ordered the books within an hour of them hitting Bamba. A couple weeks after Robbie posted here that he got his books in, I decided I'd waited enough for them to make it across the States, so I hit CS up looking for a tracking number.  They sent a tracking number within 24 hours, but it didn't work for me when I tried it.

I emailed them back asking why, and after a couple days of no response, I tried the number again. This time it worked, and it looked like they hadn't shipped my books until the day I asked about my order, and the tracking number was sent before the package hit the system there.

They did send them EMS, so I had them within a few days of the tracking number working. And on the upside they did do me a solid and hooked me up with one each of the "random" covers for the BH book.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by BPP Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:51 am

has 7174 shipped yet?

BPP
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:23 pm

Any news on the 600-page book originally offered on Amazon? The pre-order is now a year over..
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Amazon says the book was published June 6. Although there's still no movement on mine. Not sure who to ask.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:42 pm

My guess would be that Ash has been swamped with a ton of work that he is trying to knock out. I am sure he is trying to flushing out new illustrations and paintings for the book so its not repeat form other publications. Take as much time as you need Ash. people need to think about 600 pages of illustrations and the reality of filling that beast, It would defiantly take more then a year of constant rendering to get it right. I would rather have it right then rushed. Art that is on a time crunch can suffer at times.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:00 pm

I get what you are saying but the impression I got when it was offered in April 2016 with a fall release is that it was nearly completed. To add 9-ish months of delay is why I questioned it.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:23 pm

It's alright to expect some delays but we ordered this in April '16 it's over a year late now with no word or explanation. I'll still wait but I expected to have this ling ago.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:16 am

The hold up is on Ash's end, not IDW's. If and when they're able to put the book out, they will.

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:58 am

As always thanks for the update/insight. A little info keeps the masses at bay.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Thanks for the info. Gregory. Hope we are more in the "gets published" than not. I had no idea that the pre-order was not based on something solid. Food for thought.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by zendeluxe Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Maybe this is the right place to get some information about the new SDCC editions of the Fat Tarino and the Fat Kuntsler.
Is this a reprint of the original Fat Tarino with a new cover or does it include new material?
Is the Fat Kuntsler a collection of the previous Kuntsler softcovers or does it include new material?

I am very interested in both, but i already have the original Fat Tarino and all the single Kuntsler editions.
Prices of the limited SDCC editions are high (aftermarked), so I would at least like to have some information about the content before I make the decision to buy it...
And maybe I am not the only one who'd like to know.

Can anybody help out?
Thanks a lot : )
zendeluxe
zendeluxe
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:21 pm

zendeluxe wrote:Maybe this is the right place to get some information about the new SDCC editions of the Fat Tarino and the Fat Kuntsler.
Is this a reprint of the original Fat Tarino with a new cover or does it include new material?
Is the Fat Kuntsler a collection of the previous Kuntsler softcovers or does it include new material?

I am very interested in both, but i already have the original Fat Tarino and all the single Kuntsler editions.
Prices of the limited SDCC editions are high (aftermarked), so I would at least like to have some information about the content before I make the decision to buy it...
And maybe I am not the only one who'd like to know.

Can anybody help out?
Thanks a lot : )

Pretty sure Gregory or Gimbat can come up with a better answer than me.

Fat Tarino is a IDW Publishing SDCC 2017 Exclusive  Signed and limited to 100 pcs. (original Fat Torino was 500 pcs according to info I found online.)
I only have the Tarinos 1-3 but I don't see this release is any different than the original Fat Tarino (except for slipcase and cover)
if it does it would have been mentioned or it would have a different name: Fatter Tarino, Fattest Tarino, Tarino XXXXXL or something like that.

It's save to expect Fat Kuntsler is Kuntsler 00, 01 , 02 and End of Kuntsler combined in a Hardcover book. (Kuntslers are 52, 52, 44 and 52 pages / Fat Kuntsler is advertised as 200 pages)
Since Fat Kuntsler is also adverticed as debuting during US Venture I think we'll see it available via Bambaland as well. (including extra shipping costs)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:37 pm

It would not surprise me any to hear that both have a couple of extra pages of previously unpublished material. I can't think of an AW collection of previously published books that didn't have at least 1 or 2 extra previously unpublished images. But that's just what I recall of past releases.

Whether that's different enough to justify paying the price is going to be up to the individual. And, that's just looking at the past.

As Gar says, Gregory or Gims can probably give actual details.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:48 pm

Fat Kuntsler and Fuck Everyone are now up on Bamba!
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rictus Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:55 pm

And gone.

Not gone, just missed where they were!

Mr. Rictus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by 3A BOLTMAN Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:01 am

FML
3A BOLTMAN
3A BOLTMAN
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next