World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Chivo on Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:48 am

Nice!
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by <{OjO}> on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:18 am

He looks sweet gar! I haven't even got a shipping notice!
Hey gar, have you received your 8" Ashtro yet?
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gar on Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:18 pm

<{OjO}> wrote:He looks sweet gar! I haven't even got a shipping notice!
Hey gar, have you received your 8" Ashtro yet?

Thanks.
No Sleeper and no shipping notice for me.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> on Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:39 pm

Yet I got a shipping notice for Decade about 3 weeks ago and he turned up about a week ago! But I've still got no shipping notice for Yama and Johan! Something weird going on at the Factory! :/
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> on Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:48 pm

Actually I just checked and Decade turned up just over 2 weeks ago! And got the shipping notice 3 weeks before that!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gcJAE on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:47 am

Got my Yama today...

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar on Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:51 am

They're dropping.

I wonder what can we expect in 2020.
I noticed one of threeA's most iconic lines, which is almost synonymous with threeA, the Tomorrow Kings isn't listed on the underverse.com splash screen.
Just Popbot, Adventure Kartel and WWR(2) + a couple of (for now) unknown or lesser known series.

Popbot is the fast universe which Tomorrow Kings are part of and with many characters we haven't seen yet.
So it is possible we see more of these autistic swordsmen and they just aren't specifically mentioned because they are part of the Popbot universe.
Since we have seen more than 130 TKs ( and numerous Tomorrow Queens) in the past 11 years, maybe there is room to give some attention to other interesting characters.
Besides the Mortis robotheads, Nablers and Soot Divers we had only a few of them, like Kitty, Popbot/Batbot, Lady Sham, Blind Cowboy, Sock Puppet, Lasstranaut, TK Hunter, Andy, Mortis Dresden Frau (I still mourn the cancellation of Dark Parade), and a nice amount of Nabler Guys.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 24 Web210

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:28 am

Wow 130 TK's? I had no idea there was that many. I knew there was a lot but damn that is up there.
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar on Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:40 pm

It's a bit hard coming up with the exact number since some Tomorrow Kings are released multiple times without changes in design or shirt like Hatchery Guard, Cornelius and this years Smirking Master One Jodan Ultra TK Pre-made and Pre-order.

The first two Andy's were just Andy's while Velvet Andy was released as Tomorrow King.
K1971 Underverse Architect TK is a Tomorrow King while Exiled Underverse Architect isn't advertised as such.

So all in all I counted 133 seperate Tomorrow Kings variants.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gcJAE on Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:29 pm

Just got my shipping email for the two Jodens 😃

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar on Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:10 am

Ha thanks for the heads up.
I received one as well.
Also 3AGO squares are shipping as well.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gcJAE on Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:36 am

Happy & sad in equal measures...

Happy they are on the way.... Sad that they will be my last package from ThreeA.

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse on Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:49 am

Bitter sweet ending. Glad to be getting these squares but knowing it's the last official 3A brand make me sad.
What's in store for 2020 under the new brand is still a mystery, hope it's something completely leftfield to what 3A gave us. Fresh and new.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo on Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:34 am

UU, I thought you said Liefeld as in Rob Liefeld; the comic artist that gave us pouches.  

Anyway, I'm really not sad that Jodan will be my last figure from 3A.  I mean it was a good run these 10 or so years.  I fervently went after the things I wanted and landed more often than not what I wanted or got it in the aftermarket.    Sure there will be those missed grails, but we can't have it all.  All good things must come to an end.  It was a fun ride through the good and bad.  And we needed both if you think about it.  I mean those low lows made the highs worth the while. But looking forward to the new Underverse, I think we all have to be hopeful.   Whether it brings us what we want or not, we can definitively take this moment as a turning point in our collecting hobby as to whether we continue or not with Ashley Wood's journey.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> on Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:11 pm

Anyone else still waiting on Yama and Jodan?
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here on Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:20 pm

Nah, got them both already, tho you should get yours soon hopefully

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> on Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:27 pm

Hope so! Got shipping notice for Jodan but nothing for Yama yet!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gar on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:58 am

<{OjO}> wrote:Anyone else still waiting on Yama and Jodan?

Still waiting for Jodan as well

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gcJAE on Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:16 am

Yama is here, Joden is on the way but not sure whether it’s both or just one though (only got one shipping notice but both were on the same order no.).

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:15 am

Yep still waiting for Jodan.  Tracking should give you an estimate for time of arrival.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:04 am

It looks like I'm the only one still waiting on Yama!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gar on Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:46 pm

<{OjO}> wrote:It looks like I'm the only one still waiting on Yama!

And I the only one for Sleepy 77?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gcJAE on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:28 pm

@Chivo ☹... he’s awesome!

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar on Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:55 am

gar wrote:
<{OjO}> wrote:It looks like I'm the only one still waiting on Yama!

And I the only one for Sleepy 77?

Ignore that, just received tracking info.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo on Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:43 am

Just received my Jodan.  I'm not sure how I feel now as far as him being my last 3A figure.  I guess I feel like the Jodan art on the artbox.  He looks all battle tired,  almost sad yet trying to put on a brave face with a slight smirk looking down towards his crucifix as if for guidance as he leaps into the future.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 24 Lgzbe610
(wutasi's edited image)
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum