World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+47
ALogicalEnding
silvermoom
raphmeister
ArtWar
zendeluxe
x43x
3AFr
Artoo
LordPiper
geisT
Albino
Hacky
Joshimus
Matrix
koonfasa
Reks36
gcJAE
gundamben831
beeto bot
Mr3AGO
Chivo
KORNdog
illproxy
<{OjO}>
megazomb
ESeffinga
haaspodge
Skipper11x
Firehazzard
dtrain
3a_boltman
gregory
adzmax
UsedUniverse
wutasi
Hogarth
Oneluckyboy
Vaxillus
Cthulhu
counterfeit
gar
Plastic Robo
3A BOLTMAN
theparallax
deru_here
SpiderPig
dr37
51 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Plastic Robo Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:41 pm

deru_here wrote:Yo skipper!!!! The arm and sword are actually bronze, not gold.

It's a nice touch, love it.
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by 3a_boltman Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:31 am

Totally love Bronze and Black. looks like burnt metal in a way like rose from the ashes. I defiantly think there could be an additional drop with it. But we shall see.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderPig Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:41 am

This BRNZ TK is zombie ?
SpiderPig
SpiderPig
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:27 am

secret bot head combo? That Heavy Loper bot head sculpt again with a different face?.... Wink
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:57 am

He's not a zombie..

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 am

Finally got master 5 in the mail, but I wanna ask you guys a question about one of the hands for him.Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 4 Fullsi15

Is the hand supposed to be cut by the thumb and index finger? I was trying to get the sword in the hand but failed and decided to cut it, but soon regretted my decision.
Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 4 Fullsi16

I've seen some pics on insta that have master 5 use this hand with the white plastic in the hand painted up
Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 4 Fullsi17

Should I get cs to send me a new one? Possibly wont but its worth a shot.

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:23 am

The left hand index finger and thumb are connected, I think it's intended for holding the long grenade instead of the sword. It wouldn't hurt to ask CS, worst case you can glue it back or paint the white part to match the rest of the glove.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:38 am

hmmmmmm okay. I contacted cs, so hopefully I can get a new one. The listing said there was one hand for holding the sword, and thought it was for that.

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:47 pm

right hand are for holding grenade and pistol.
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:55 pm

Pretty sure I just got screwed over by Big Bad Toy Store.  When I saw that deru_here got his Master 5 from BBTS, I wondered why I didn't get notified that mine was shipping as well.  I just checked my pre-order status on their website and it now says I have zero items on pre-order.  WTF?!  I just sent them an email asking for an update, but I have low expectations.  Bastards.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:13 am

What about your credit card bill. Does that show that you made an order to BBTS and the item you ordered ?
Did you get an email receipt from BBTS after you placed the order ?
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:03 am

Just got a reply from BBTS:

"This order is processing, which is why you would not see it as a pre-order. Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship out, at which time we'll send a shipping notification email so that you can log in and track the order from your Shipments -> View Shipment page. Please let me know if you have anymore questions and I'll be happy to help. Have a great rest of your day!"

So hopefully I will hear something shortly.  I'm just suspicious by nature.  Hope for the best but expect the worst.  I only hope I hear something before the Dread Reflex sale ends, as I might buy it as an alternative.

*Update*  Just got an email indicating my order has been processed.  So - freaking out over nothing.  Happy it's finally on it's way to me.  It's been a long wait.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:54 am

Stay positive, man.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:23 am

Glad things are sorted out Smile
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:13 pm

Bronze Master acquired, gonna look dope with my inky/shadow/black crew
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:22 pm

I am stoked for Bronze master. Did someone mention that it comes with a comic book? Wonder if the packaging will look different then the original master 5 box? Also, I am really curious if the second poster featured on Ashley Woods Instagram titled "They killed all the men we will kill all of them." Titled Femilitia Featured with a helmet will be a scheduled release or do we have to keep F5 for a secret drop. Any insight would help. Keep up the great work 3A!
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:05 pm

3a_boltman wrote:Did someone mention that it comes with a comic book?

It says "through comic & toy" on the bottom left corner of the inked product page and bamba header. No mention of it under the description though, so not 100% sure if it's coming later or included with BRNZ MSTR.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:47 am

Guess it's gone, hope everyone got one that wanted one.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:01 pm

Was super close to getting the bronze master, but im happy to have master 5 finally in my hands. Im so pleased how he turned out, even in the work they did to the robotic arm is amazing!!! Also, not doing the balancing act again in the first pic. It was too much of a challenge to balance his foot on my bot head and the computer screen, but i got lucky at least.
Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 4 Fullsi20

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 4 Fullsi19

p.s.
When the bronze master comes out, plz take pics everyone :3

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:38 am

Awesome 3D printed bot head.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 4 Empty Anyone receive their TK Showa Trooper yet?

Post by haaspodge Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:52 pm

just wondering if anyone received their TK Showa Troopers yet?

haaspodge
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:19 am

Shipping for these were just announced. Sometime in Nov they should start showing up.
Check 3A Latest News and Updates thread at top on the main page.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:51 am

Hey guys, I've been having a problem with 1/6 tk Cornelius for some time now. His right hip has been failing (forward and back movement is loose but not side to side) and the connection from the bicep to the body. I've been trying the pledge floor shine trick but hasn't work much at all. Am I supposed to but more than 4 coats or should I contact cs?

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:58 pm

Looks like the trooper tks are shipping!
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:42 am

Who says? I mean aside from the blog which says, "Shipping in November". It doesn't say, "Shipping Now".
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next