World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavy Bramble rocket launchers making me crazy

3 posters

Go down

Heavy Bramble rocket launchers making me crazy Empty Heavy Bramble rocket launchers making me crazy

Post by Abrader Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:55 am

So I own three of these heavy brambles and I’d say the rocket launcher heat exhaust shields are the most frustrating thing.

2/3 brambles had one or more of the heat shields broken off in the box. No worries it’s got a nice tan that fits in a slot and you can glue it back on pretty good.

See it’s just awkward. You got this heavy vinyl weapon that can’t really be laid down flat anywhere. Even laying it on its side would break the exhaust shields off. Falls off the brambles shoulder / broken. Bramble falls over / broken. Etc....so you end up standing them up in corners like tall vases.

Last night in the middle of the night my girlfriend acidentially knocked over my Bromwich Heavy Bramble launcher. All shields broke off. One the tab broke off in the slot so it can’t even be doctored. I’m actually kind of relaxed after they break off because then I can enjoy the kick ass toy without thinking of it.

Earlier I was posing my JEA units so I had a bunch of bots in a small space. Barely bumped the Bramble with my elbow and the launcher fell off, 2 heat shields scattered.....

It’s like an S&M relationship with these things.

Abrader
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Heavy Bramble rocket launchers making me crazy Empty Re: Heavy Bramble rocket launchers making me crazy

Post by gar Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:24 pm

The P.O.R.N.S.T.A.R RPG is fun but way too big and its cheer mass makes the fins pretty fragile.

Only one of my current 3-4 Heavy Brambles is standing with the RPG in hand.
Tip down like a tripod.

Not sure if number 4 returns from the barber with its RPG.

Heavy Bramble rocket launchers making me crazy Img_1510

Admin

Back to top Go down

Heavy Bramble rocket launchers making me crazy Empty Re: Heavy Bramble rocket launchers making me crazy

Post by Abrader Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:45 pm

Your JEA set <3

Abrader
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrader Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:50 pm

Earlier I was trying to get Mars WBR to hold that green JEA Marine Bramble launcher. The green and red was so ace together.

I think if I tripod his legs better and balance it on the top of his tanks a bit I can make it happen.

Abrader
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:44 pm

Be very careful, I had a Bromwich Bramble holding his rocket launcher for years, looked great. Then one day took a tumble, all the flaps broke, not a big deal but then I noticed the Bramble legs were totally lose and now he won't even stand up empty handed. Totally ruined.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:02 pm

Skipper11x wrote:Be very careful, I had a Bromwich Bramble holding his rocket launcher for years, looked great. Then one day took a tumble, all the flaps broke, not a big deal but then I noticed the Bramble legs were totally lose and now he won't even stand up empty handed. Totally ruined.

Ha I know, right
Like the gravitational pull of those enormous arms have a negative impact on the joints of those punny legs.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down