World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Ashley Wood originals oil paintings and Isobelle Pascha World Safari

+2
ZombieRepublican
xxz1977
6 posters

Go down

WTB Ashley Wood originals oil paintings and Isobelle Pascha World Safari Empty WTB Ashley Wood originals oil paintings and Isobelle Pascha World Safari

Post by xxz1977 Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:15 am

Any one selling any Original Ash oil paintings, Faw Pelican or AWR oils?

Also looking for a physical copy of Isobelle Pascha World Safari if any one has one for sale, that would be amazing!

Thanks for any help Smile

xxz1977
xxz1977
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

WTB Ashley Wood originals oil paintings and Isobelle Pascha World Safari Empty Re: WTB Ashley Wood originals oil paintings and Isobelle Pascha World Safari

Post by ZombieRepublican Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:36 am

I have a FawPelican limited edition with Ashley Wood sketch if your interested?

ZombieRepublican
Yesterday Kid

xxz1977 likes this post

Back to top Go down

WTB Ashley Wood originals oil paintings and Isobelle Pascha World Safari Empty Re: WTB Ashley Wood originals oil paintings and Isobelle Pascha World Safari

Post by xxz1977 Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:50 am

ZombieRepublican wrote:I have a FawPelican limited edition with Ashley Wood sketch if your interested?
Heya. Thanks for the reply. Im mostly after painted pieces but depending on what the sketch is, i may be interested Smile
xxz1977
xxz1977
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:31 pm

Look up @cologne.collection on Instagram. Some iconic pieces for the right price.
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

xxz1977 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xxz1977 Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:03 pm

x43x wrote:Look up @cologne.collection on Instagram.  Some iconic pieces for the right price.
Thanks for the heads up. Had a chat with them a few months back about a couple of pieces, bit above my budget though unfortunately. Probably cos there all published pieces.
xxz1977
xxz1977
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:16 am

xxz1977 Did you happen to get a price of that Nom de Plume? Just curious if it's even worth entertaining.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

xxz1977 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xxz1977 Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:27 am

Chivo wrote:xxz1977 Did you happen to get a price of that Nom de Plume?  Just curious if it's even worth entertaining.
I didnt ask about that piece, but based on prices of others in their collection, probably around 10k.
xxz1977
xxz1977
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:18 am

Ah...kind of what I figured.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by wang2nobody Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:57 pm

xxz1977 wrote:
Chivo wrote:xxz1977 Did you happen to get a price of that Nom de Plume?  Just curious if it's even worth entertaining.
I didnt ask about that piece, but based on prices of others in their collection, probably around 10k.

I did and it's actually 12k EUR....

wang2nobody
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:46 pm

wang2nobody wrote:
xxz1977 wrote:

Good to know.  Did you buy it?  Would go well with the Nom de Plume figure.  Only in my dreams, I guess. Sad
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by wang2nobody Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:24 pm

Chivo wrote:
wang2nobody wrote:
xxz1977 wrote:

Good to know.  Did you buy it?  Would go well with the Nom de Plume figure.  Only in my dreams, I guess. Sad

Haha! I probably will consider to buy a painting at this price if I won a lottery or found petrolum in my backyard. lol! lol!

wang2nobody
Kitty Litter

xxz1977 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raindog Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:47 am

Hi there, I am selling these two, both of them are profesionally framed:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This one's not framed: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good luck with your art hunt.
Raindog
Raindog
Kitty Litter

xxz1977 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xxz1977 Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:03 pm

Thanks for the replays. Got a copy of Isobelle Pascha World Safari now Smile Still looking for any paintings though if anyone has any more affordable pieces.
xxz1977
xxz1977
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down