World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

+70
eustarwars
BlackBellamy
UsedUniverse
chiowhon
gimbat
Syd Bee
Sideglide
fluppeco
Wooly
Skipper11x
Crem
gundamben831
Chanimation
Gloomy
Hisoka44
didadi
SS01
Beaumont
raveer
Mr. Rictus
ineedmoretoys
zendeluxe
Devours
expathos
J&J
d3nnis
Heirforce
mattyp
Artoo
illproxy
zzzzz
Albino
Lrihk
Firehazzard
IronChap
ghostmouse
Noir
3a_boltman
carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u
Ozmax
supernova
Dar Wolfram
Wilbur
Deus Machina
DT2
zbrushman
geisT
ArtWar
pezbanana
eyesaw
The Dr Of Style
kreig_gear
Danz
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
gar
noveltycross
YamiQ
Matrix
Oneluckyboy
gregory
BPP
dtrain
miracle bubbles
BRiZL
Dolly
ESeffinga
bianco
Tigerfeet
74 posters

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 25 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by ghostmouse Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:37 am

The Euro market does get shafted a lot. I don't even live there and it's clear they get it far worse than the HK/Japan and US folk. Then again, some of that, I think, is out of 3A's hands. They can't do anything about customs, timezones, or the money market. Drop times are convenient for Ash and HQ. Sometimes they try to accommodate for that.

As far as shows and exclusives go, the US typically does get two shows a year with some bit of exclusives, HK/Japan don't seem to get them as much, but, when they do 3A goes all out. I can only think of two events that have happened in the EU, one of those seemed to be 90% fan made and the other was a small gallery show where they got a Pascha figure.

I'm sure some of you will remember things better but this is what comes to mind for me.
ghostmouse
ghostmouse
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 25 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by fluppeco Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:50 am

there's been the UKTK at toycon and gay paree at the Ash show in Paris 3 years ago that's two bloody exclusives in 6 years, pathetic. So no complaining from any US guys concerning event exclusives. warehouse stuff was pretty douchy though.
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:13 am

From talking to various people at the Venture show, they are unique and special enough that fans should travel to (and many did, some from Europe even). US gets big cons every year. Europe doesnt have much but that's the breaks. As a fan of many things back home (us), I gdt screwed on shipping costs all thw time, I miss exclusives from SDCC and DCon every year. I coukd fix that by flying over but I haven't yet. My loss.

My point is, if you really want to see/get stuff, then be motivated enough to do it or realize you can't and let go.

Im happy people have a chance on warehouse in person. But make no mistake, items are limited to 2-5 pieces each. People line up over night at a chance that otherwise would have been pissed away online by flippers spamming the site and using bots.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:22 am

I'm voicing displeasure for both US AND EUROPE-and I agree Eurolegion get the shortest end of the stick...as if geographically closer to the region wasn't / isn't enough- the Asian Legion is definitely in the catbird seat...they get  TONS of exclusives...it's not an us VS them-as it's threeA that makes the call.they get a boat load of items PLUS the warehouse sale and we are left waiting for items for up to and over a year...I'm really starting to not give a shit about any of it- toy collecting is beginning again to be  as much headache as a bringer of joy...and it's not the items bit the people and companies you have to jump thru hoops to spend your hard earned dough... More like 3meh at this point...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:33 am

Soon Twisted Evil
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:52 am

Considering passing on 4 pack. Just want shogun if offered.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:08 am

Wasn't there supposed to be a drop today? It's the 26th in HK- did it get cancelled too?wtf?

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:10 am

I guess Wood is busy with writing a message for 3A BLOG - SOLDOUT. that will appear later after the drop Very Happy
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaumont Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:19 am

Crem wrote:Wasn't there supposed to be a drop today? It's the 26th in HK- did it get cancelled too?wtf?
I don't think they gave a time, just a date.
Beaumont
Beaumont
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by SS01 Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:31 am

AK Sunday Pack UP
SS01
SS01
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by J&J Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:32 am

I see the ak 4 pack anything else go up right now?

J&J
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:46 am

The sunday bunch is up on bamba go buy if u want one

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by didadi Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:09 am

c'mon....bring on shooooggggguuuuunnnnnnnn!
didadi
didadi
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by zzzzz Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:07 pm

didadi wrote:c'mon....bring on shooooggggguuuuunnnnnnnn!

Tomorrow.

http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/w97098yx4k7lbzwr8klxx3rx03cpis

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 25 ?format=1500w
zzzzz
zzzzz
Oyabun

https://instagram.com/cinco_zeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:24 pm

Why did 3A use term 'Exclusive' at the Venture?

I think they don't know meaning of 'exclusive'

At least they have to make Bamba version in other way.
Noir
Noir
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by BPP Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:43 pm

I love con-exclusives fighting with each other. That's what ThreeA is nowadays...

Personally I can't afford to go to ANY cons unless they are a few hours drive away nevermind go to San Diego or Japan and drop thousands on exclusives. There is such an element of 'whose got a fat bank wallet' about ThreeA it's rather disheartening. But meh, end of the day I'm here for 2000ad n the odd treat. Already saving for the promised blast of 2000ad 1/6th.

BPP
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Is angry zombkin gonna hit BAMBA?

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:22 am

Crem wrote:Is angry zombkin gonna hit BAMBA?

UM After Tomorrow ))
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by kreig_gear Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:09 am

Any idea when badass Shogun will be up? I'm hoping is a 24 hour thing and not random drops :/
kreig_gear
kreig_gear
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by J&J Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:53 am

Limited sale usually means very very limited and will probably sell out in a few minutes if that. Random time which means we are all f5ing for a few hours hoping to even see it

J&J
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:10 am

J&J wrote:Limited sale usually means very very limited and will probably sell out in a few minutes if that. Random time which means we are all f5ing for a few hours hoping to even see it

well the 4 ak pack was LTD as well and its still up.
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by J&J Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:55 am

papamadoo wrote:
J&J wrote:Limited sale usually means very very limited and will probably sell out in a few minutes if that. Random time which means we are all f5ing for a few hours hoping to even see it

well the 4 ak pack was LTD as well and its still up.

The 4 ak pack is a limited time sale. Thought that means it will be up for some time. The limited sale probably means just a few on hand and sells out quickly

J&J
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:17 am

It appears that LTD is the new "Soon", as limited can really mean anything. I bought the set as soon as I saw it last night to help out with someone who might have missed out on these "ltd" sales. Looks like I'm stuck with the set as limited means resident I guess? I don't mind as I actually like it, but I hadn't planned on buying it at all and I've already cancelled far too many items this year to take another hit on penalty costs. Rolling Eyes

Watch the Shogun LTD be up for only 5 minutes. albino
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka44 Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:06 am

If I can get that shogun, I don't care. The packaging will be different that's all. Just like for Cornelius. And I won't complain for once that we got a chance to get "exclusives" too.

Hisoka44
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:19 am

3A kills it's own LTD

shame
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next