World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September - 2010

Go down

September - 2010 Empty September - 2010

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:29 am

September 2010

August was one of the craziest month, we witnessed HUGE sale of ennormous WWR Heavy Bramble and hyperboard server crash. Since our old board is located on their server, we couldn't do much about it, but 3A pulled the resources and now we have a brand new forum. Unfortunately hyperboard's engine doesn't give us the possibility to copy nicknames data, so everyone needs to re-register here, at the new board. Plus www.3atoys.hyperboards.com is still up for everyone to copy their PMs, but I don't know how long it will be up, so if you want to copy something, please do it as fast as possible.
As you probably saw, this forum has very different colors from old one, so that's why I'm using green for Ashley quotes now. If you do have any problem with the forum, please check out this thread for problem reports and solutions, plus it's always worthwhile to check out help section of the forum. It will be useful for you to read the FAQs, so don't forget to check out FAQs as well.

Once again, before continuing with the summary, I want to thank all our supporters for their patience and love they showed us, during 3A board malfunctions, during final hours before Heavy Bramble sale, you guys rock! Here is an Ashley quote, which speaks better than thousand of my words:
"The legion is constant, a thanks in motion, a finger to the other side, a denial of the norm, a salute to individuals, a fuck you to the world !"

Let's talk for a moment in details, about WWR Heavy Bramble sale, so what was on sale? First there was a talk that JEA Marine Bramble will be available only as a part of 4pack, but due to lots of demand from people, he was offered in limited quantities as single. Here are pics of the four boys, which were available at bambalandstore:

September - 2010 Heavyjea.thSeptember - 2010 Heavydeimos.thSeptember - 2010 Graveheavy.thSeptember - 2010 Heavybrom.th

Surprise of the night? Heavy Bramble MK2.5 DAYWATCH.2 Second day, the rust has set in - as he was called in the description at bambalandstore. Here is a silhouette pic from the store:

September - 2010 0hday22.th

Second sale of the month was WWRp Noir de Plume sale. Unfortunately only surprise of the night, how fast they were gone from the store! Some people put large quantities in their carts and made the toys not available for buying, but they were released from their little cart prisons soon enough and now lots of happy people, will have this toy masterpiece in their collections. And again thanks to our supporters for not being emo and remaining patient, during first hours of the sale!

September - 2010 Noirsale1.th

What we will see shipping out in September? According to Ashley, September will be very busy month for 3A shipping wise. WWRp Armstrongs are in the middle of shipping out process, then they will be followed by AK Little Shadow , Popbot Tomorrow Queens and somewhere around them we will see the shipping of WWRp Large Martin.
And who better can say about shipping, if not Ashley himself?
they are coming, Im not gonna feed you guys BS lines, they have taken forever, we are sorry and do feel bad over the delay. To retain the quality and make them was a bit more than anticipated etc ( as they are large ! ). still im told they ship september, and that armstrong WWRp ship 4week this month, then shadow, then TQ. so yea we are making stuff Smiley
The large martin are very cool, im pretty certain you guys will dig them !

Here are couple of WWRp Armstrong pics:

September - 2010 8p1k.thSeptember - 2010 Aarm1.thSeptember - 2010 8p2s.th

Couple of exciting photos we saw in August, featuring WWRp Dropcloth prototype, 3AA TQ Reimi, Zomb 2.0 and Unknow Ankou and Ankou Asclepius (retail exclusives).

September - 2010 3aatq.thSeptember - 2010 Ascg.thSeptember - 2010 Unknowna.thSeptember - 2010 Zomb2preview.thSeptember - 2010 Wwrpdc.th

What will be on sale in September? Currently we know that first sale of September will be Popbot Tomorrow King Baka, known among Mortis bots as Slicer TK. He will be on sale, on September 10th, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com for 120$ (worldwide shipping is included in the price).
This time all 3AA advantages are in force and there will be 3AA exclusive, which will cost 30$ more - 150$ (wordwide shipping is included in the price), but it will feature MASSIVE new design severed head of Mortis bot. So if you ask me, that's hell of an offer! All prices are mentioned prior to 3AA discount, so if you are a lucky owner you will pay 15% less.
Here is the only pic we saw so far, according to Ashley, they are very weathered and dirty, like Heavy TKs were and will have a scar:

September - 2010 Bakas.th

One of the intrigues of the month will be www.bambasia.com , we know that it's going to be a Bambalandstore version for our Asian fans and supporters, it will be in Chinese and there will be a forum in Chinese as well. Forum is already working and you can check it out here. So you are thinking, what is the intrigue behind it? We know that Bambasia opening will most likely take place in September and will be marked with a sale of a special Action Portable figure (so 1/12th scale), here is a teaser shot we saw so far:

September - 2010 Comingsoonx.th

But please don't lose your mind about this, we all know how 3A and Ashley loves and respect us, I'm sure there will be some additional info and heads up about this.

And in the end, as always , I want to say that, I hope you will not only have a great time here and fall in love with 3A spirit and collectibles, but find lots of friends and alike thinking people, with whom you can share everything.

Over last month people contacted me about giving direct url to Ashley's quotes, as very often it's hard to understand the quote, even with my explanation. And you know what? Not everybody understand that quotes in orange are direct links, to Ashley's quotes. So just heads up, if you see a quote in blue, it's a hyperlink and leads to a place where discussion happened and you are one click away from an opportunity to check everything by yourself, without using search option. I will try to maximize amount of hyperlinks, to give you a better opportunity for following the discussions at 3A board.

And one last thing, if you don't want to read FAQs, all buying/selling/trading inquiries are prohibited on our board and will get you in trouble, so please don't even try. Being on 3A board is a privilege and team of our MODS (ennui, eseffinga, Gar, Gimbat, gregory and Sir Dirty Girty) will do our best to keep this house of 3A clean from anger, bad vibes and regular discussion board bullshit.

repeat of August last days news and updates

Ashley about four 3A Gathering in Beijing posters, which were available at the show back in June, they are sold out, but soon we will see completely new posters at the store, yaaaaaaaaaay!
"what did they go for on **** ? I think we have 8 sets left, ill find out."
"I just looked, I dont have set...
gotta get the new posters in the store too..."

You know what? There are still some left overs, 10 poster sets will be at Bambaland for 50$, including EMS shipping:
"10 sets of Beijing posters going up today, 50 bucks, that includes worldwide EMS shipping."

Newest post from Ashley's art blog, dedicated to Fuckit #2 and Fuckit HC #1.1:
Fuckit #2
September - 2010 Fuck2.th
Fuckit issue 2 Will be available late September
Dont forget a limited edition hardcover version of issue one with tweaks will be available around the 8th of September from Bambalandstore.com.

Ashley about Fuckit and where it's going to be available:
"um ,no the painted ones will cost much more, be sold outside of bambaland and might never happen."
"there isnt anything but bamba for FUCKIT for the time being"

September 10th, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com is Tomorrow King BAKA TIME! Ashley mentioned during Noir de Plume sale, that next sale will be back to 24 hours window for 3AA, so if you do have 3AA membership, don't be nervous. If this will change, I will notify about that ASAP.

We will see Adventure Kartel: Little Shadow shipping out soon!
"not long , Shadow is prepping her tear !"
"im always around !
I cant wait for you guys to have the Shadow.. who will be first to jam a Skull bomb on a 1/6th body... ?"

Bringing up Lady Burlesque in the new Les Mort thread:
"mmmm Mort, and dont forget Lady Burlesque !"

Weathered as hell and with scars TK Baka! This is the standard version, there will be 3AA version as well, when on sale? 10th of September, 9-00 AM HK time at www.bambalandstore.com, 120$ with shipping !

September - 2010 Bakas.th

Ashley about TK Baka:
"there are two, one 3AA one standard the image on the blog is the standard. its missing stripes on the shirt and the wires for the swords is too short."
"yea, like the heavies, standard Tk fare. the way they like it
and yes cloth mask"
"120usd and yes, that includes shipping etc
thats basically a large battery on his back, these are the swords that can cut through shielding on large mortis bots.
he has a scar"

"i should open the 3A salon !"

Follow up about TK Baka, 3AA version will come with new design severed bot head and will cost slightly more (150$) than standard one. As you remember 3AA exclusive TQ Reimi (you can click the link to see the image), came with a severed head as well and this design was used for TQ Reimi only, so prepare to see something new for Baka.
"ha, glad you guys dig him, I do.."
"oh 3AA Baka has a new severed head.. just a heads up..."
"bonus, no, it costs more, 3AA 150. the head aint small, Mortis robot heads aint cheap !"
"reimi severed head is just for Reimi, no other releases are planned for it"

Ashley about smiley icons we have at our board (I wrote about them earlier above):
"who dosnt love those icons ! drooling zombs !"

01.09-02.09

Not a lot of news, I'm going t start new month tonight and shortly mention everything, which is going to happen in September. Here is Ashley about severed Mortis bot head, which comes with 3AA TK Baka and that there will be no additional surprises during TK Baka sale, which is going to happen on 10th of September at 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time, at www.bambalandstore.com
"mortis bot head, not a mortis head"
"there are no surprizes.
standard and 3AA !"

If you haven't done it earlier, please sign up for 3A newsletter here.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

September - 2010 Empty Re: September - 2010

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:30 am

On 3A forum there are place to show what you capable of you can always count on support and constructive criticism. Please check out August sketch thread (month theme: Alice) for cool entries, as it's closed for reviewing and if you feel that you want to participate: September sketch thread (month theme: Urban landscapes) is created and waiting for your entries.

August photo thread is under review and September photo thread is waiting for your photos of 3A toys, please check the rules before posting. And don't forget to upload your photos to www.threeaonline.com user gallery.

Don't forget about customs section, where you can always start a thread and show what you are capable for!

Ashley about Bambasia (www.bambasia.com) going up next week:
"as this is the first forum thread that opened for me, ill say it here.
bambasia will open next week, possibly tuesday-wednesday-thursday etc.. There will be an exclusive carded Action Portable figure available to celebrate. Anyone can order the fig, we will ship worldwide. it is limited though.
Soon as we have the info locked down ill post on the blog..."
"no gimby, its a figure to celebrate bambasia.com, so only at Bambasia"

Since Bambasia is going to be in Chinese, I checked out this little program for Google Chrome, which serves as pop up translator, so maybe it will help you as well, not saying that it's a best possible variant, it's just the program I tested and liked, it's free, but you need to download Google Chrome to use it.

Giving more details about www.bambasia.com:
"many asian countries have issues with paypal, I see it al lthe time on bambaland. so Kim thought it would be nice to offer them an alternative.."
"all these questions are for benny, who as of this moment I make Asian buying stuff manager, not me, I dont run the bambasia, i run bambaland !
re exclusives, I have no idea..
its all rather new, and 3A doesnt think stuff through we just drop our pants and jump in..
im sure next week all questions will be answered, or more posed !"

Latest entry from Ashley's art blog:
A prelim/sketch thing

September - 2010 Fixersketch.th

an image I redo often, just for fun of it, like jogging/running around the same track, just to see if your best time can be beat. no pressure or concern.

Ashley about this image, which was confused by me, that it could be linked to WWR Mechanic figure:
"Rothchild Mechanic  figure is a dude, that painting is a girl fixing a dumoy robot, nothing to do with any story etc."
"no its not, its a dude..."

Giving some clues what we might see in THE LINGE NOIRE book:
"black line, A book of black and white illos..
tis coming , but fuckit has main attention"

Answering whether Nudes series of books are put away or canceled:
"fuck it is it for now, it has nudes in it..
never a shortage, the greatest subject to all artists... !"

As you probably know by now each WWRp de Plume (or any 3A 1/12th scale figure) figure comes with massive card with an art on it, here is Ashley confirming that there are no cards left and if there would, he would give them away for free:
"we dont have any extra cards, all used.
or I would give em away!"

Giving a little advice, what we all should do with DIY Dropcloths or any other DIY toy from 3A:
"paint that shit up yo !
slaps street ash back into box, back to normal ash.."

A little snippet of info in regards to WWR Hobson & Dolch and what colors they will rock, to remind you, earlier they were called by Ashley - Pet Shop boys of Robotics, so chrome isn't a big surprise, right?!
"chrome is way to 80's, and that s shit chips.
H&D
A new universe"

New Tomorrow King Baka pics:

September - 2010 Blogbaka.th

WWRp Armstrong 8packs are already landed in Asia, here are photos by our board members Jack and homeway, to see more photos, please check dedicated to WWRp Armstrongs thread in 3A photo section.

September - 2010 Jack4.thSeptember - 2010 Jackarm3.thSeptember - 2010 Homeway2.thSeptember - 2010 Homeway1.thSeptember - 2010 Jack5.thSeptember - 2010 Jackarm2.thSeptember - 2010 Jackarm.th

Ashley about WWRp  Armstrongs landing:
"at last, they have arrivedddddd"

Reminding that FuckIt 1.1 will be on sale soon (around September 10th) at Bambalandstore.com
"1.1 on sale this week lads...."

Explaining Tomorrow Kings nature:
"the TK are clones, super engineered being, they are not human like us per se, they can leap 40 feet easy, carrying a backpack like the battery is nothing, similar to a shoulder bag with a laptop in it."

About AK Ankous Asclepius and Unknown (photos in my month summarize above), that they will most likely be retail exclusives, but there are others out there as well:
"re latest  ankous, dunno,BUT I think the consensus is retail as we have been deluged by requests.
but there are others... "

Commenting in Fighting JC thread, perhaps we will see him for sale soon?
"forgive them father...."

Ashley about next Popbot book and what would be in it:
"the next popbot is all TK action, the END of the start !
You will see Oya in action, the heavies last stand, Baka, be well Baka, Kiba lose the only TK he thought of as a friend. and marvel at the start of the LAST TK story..
its actually pretty cool.. "

I'm happy to remind that there is 3 days and 10 hours left to wait, for TK Baka sale on September 10th at www.bambalandstore.com , at 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time. Please be armed and ready! You can check the countdown at www.threeaonline.com/blog in the small window on the right, if your browser supports flash.

Ashley about packs of WWRp Armstrongs, as we know 8packs already shipped out and other packs are next:
"3 and 4 next, its no excuse but all this is done by one person almost, hundreds of packages to prepare, forms to fill out etc. ! Ill dig up some shots to post of the others.
Im on the road too at the moment, 3A biz..ohhhhh
bare with us, we only want a taste !"

WWRp JEA Armstrong from the packs:

September - 2010 Jeaarm2.thSeptember - 2010 Jeaarm1.th

For those who asked, face mask comes off on TK Baka:
"face mask, rag does come off. for those who have asked !"

Ashley commenting greenish colors on original TK from back in the day:
"some were green, I have some, dunno why ? car sick variant"

About putting FuckIT 1.1 on sale at www.bambalandstore.com:
"or 9th or 10th
depends when i have time to put online etc"

TK Baka likes to call himself Correct and he is NUTS!
"baka just looks stinky and pissed off. others call him Baka, he just calls himself Correct.
But he fucking nuts, his alter ego is the Kuuuketsuki ."
"Kyuuketsuki  I mean"
"pretty much"
"baka aint disfigured.
just a scar.."

Pics of 3AA TK will be show on the sale day, so somewhere around September 10th (Hong-Kong time):
"sale day"

News from www.bambasia.com regarding first ever Popbot Action Portable figure!

September - 2010 Minitk.th

Bambasia sends word that the first ever Action Portable figure ever, a Tomorrow King will be available this friday at 10-00am Hong Kong time,  in a set with a Severed bot head. The TK comes on a blister card and the head comes boxed separately.
This figure is limited and will ship worldwide. Stock cannot be guaranteed!

Some facts about Popbot Action Portable TK sale, like you figured out, they will be offered for sale at www.bambasia.com , strictly limited to one per buyer, as they are very limited. Hair colors are be random and there will be chase figure as well, each TK comes with severed head, available this Friday, September 10th, at 10:00 AM Hong-Kong time, at www.bambasia.com :
"its a set, blister carded mystery figure and boxed severed head, all sporting the ACTION PORTABLE logo. like the ad says.
" hey is that a stiffy in your pants, no that Portable Action. ""
"no blind box, just a set, hair colors are random, and there is a chase figure. which is funny cox they are all kinda chasey !"
"its very limited, because these are fuckers to make, if we could make 1000's we would, the demand for these small suckers is massive, but they take longer than a 1/6th to make, and are damn fiddly, so limited until we can figure out a better way to manufacture !"
"1 per person"

Fresh TK Baka image from 3A production blog and there two days and 13 hours left, until the happy moment, when TK Baka will be on sale at www.bambalandstore.com ! Correct sale time: September 10th, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time

September - 2010 Baka2i.th

Some facts about Bambasia.com and Action Portable sale, gathered by our board member pinkertonchew and MOD ennui:

• Bambasia does not require registration
  • PayPal and Alipay accepted.  Alipay users please note: Money is collected thru Asiapay due to legal reasons.
  • 3AA discount and other privileges do not currently apply (perhaps next year).
  • Prices include worldwide shipping.
  • Notice, depending on your national law:  Because ThreeA's figures may include nudity and/or sexual content, buy at your own risk.

About Action Portable sale (translation of what Benny said), to remind you Benny is a person who runs Bambasia:
Limited edition!
Each buyer can only buy one, each mailing address one set. If found to have purchase more than one, our shop will just send the buyer one set, without prior notice.
Refund will take at least 14 days.
Buyers please take note. No registration needed.

Another update about Bambasia store, which is located at www.bambasia.com/index.php , bellow you can see a small translation of the text at the store, made by pinkertonchew. Based on the info we have, no registration is needed, registration isn't even active currently. Here is a idea how check out process might go: You see the figure, put it in your cart and go through checkout process, by choosing Paypal or any other supported means of payment. Then you will log in with your Paypal data (if you chose Paypal) and pay for the figure. That way 3A will have the shipping address, from your Paypal details. I will talk with Benny tonight and try to confirm this and give you more details about it.

September - 2010 4sl3xk.th

One day and ~ 11 hours to wait for EPIC Tomorrow King sale at www.bambalandstore.com and one hour more (from this time) to wait for first ever Popbot Action Portable figure sale, dedicated to Bambasia opening at www.bambasia.com ! There is a possibility that FuckIt 1.1 will be on sale, somewhere around this time as well, so 10th of September, will be an EPIC day for 3A! Precisely 24 hours before TK Baka sale, I will open F5 Bar & Grill, for us all to have some fun and share the excitement before and during the release. Please follow the updates, BAKA BAKA BAKA!

Not entirely new photo, but here we can closer look of TK Baka and marvel at all the little details on his 1/6th scale body and all the accessories. You probably know that there will 3AA version as well, which will cost 150$ (standard - 120$) and will come with new design severed damaged Mortis bot head, we will see photos of this version, on the sale date according to Ashley.

September - 2010 Baka2gb.th

F5 Bar and Grill dedicated to Tomorrow King sale is going to be open any minute now. To remind you what is F5 Bar and Grill:
During release nights in the thread dedicated to the release, like "Tomorrow Kings General discussion" and "Tomorrow Kings" under the Action Portable scale threads, only serious questions/problems can be posted. Everything else would be deleted by us, the Mods. This is done, to get rid of all the nonsense and help to people, who have some serious questions and problems about the release. The thread where you can make relatively on topic friendly chat or go insane during the releases would be called F5 Bar and Grill, under Release night board's category. The thread is going to be unlocked 24 hours before the sale takes place and that's any minute now, and will be locked, when the figure is going to be removed from the store. Have fun there, but don't forget basic rules and maintaining positive vibes of our beloved 3A board.

F5 Bar and Grill dedicated to TK sale is open and ready for visitors!

Photos of FuckIT 1.1 HC, which is going to be on sale any day now at www.bambalandstore.com

September - 2010 Photodx.thSeptember - 2010 Photo2fc.thSeptember - 2010 Photo3za.thSeptember - 2010 Photo4ep.th

Popbot: Tomorrow Queens and Adventure Kartel: Little Shadow boxes are ready, so we can expect that they will ship soon! Ohhhh...the art looks so gooooood!

September - 2010 Tqimg.th

Another scaled TK Baka pic for ya, on sale in less than 22 hours from now at www.bambalandstore.com !

September - 2010 Bakabakabaka.th

Haven't I told you guys not to worry and that 3A loves us all? Limited quantities of 1/12th scale Tomorrow King, will be available at the same time at www.bambalandstore.com and at www.bambasia.com , September 10th, 10:00 AM Hong-Kong time. There are six standard (you can't pick them and will order blindly) and one chase. YOU CAN BUY ONLY ONE! Plus TK Baka and FuckIt 1.1 (HC) will go on the sale, on very same day.
The Action Portable TK will be available in both Bambaland and Bambasia, in equal amounts tomorrow at 10-00am Hong Kong time( 10th sept ). There are six standard Action Portable TK’s (Blind, as in you dont get to pick! ), plus chase TK’s that will be inserted randomly into orders.
Did you really think think we would only sell on Bambasia!
But remember its still limited so dont dick around if your into some portable action.
Plus Baka TK goes onsale tomorrow !~
Plus FUCK IT 1.1

Guys it's already Baka time, but nothing is at the store. Probably that's because there are some technical differences, please don't be nervous that the toys were sold out. Don't forget that 1/12th scale TK goes on sale one hour later and there are 24 hours window for 3AA members, for standard Baka and 3AA exclusive. Sorry for any possible inconveniences.

Latest info, Baka goes on sale together with Action Portable TK and FuckIt 1.1 at 10-00 AM Hong-Kong time, at www.bambalandstore.com and www.bambasia.com , chose the one you like the most.
Here is the latest info and Ashley says "Hi"
Heya from Hong Kong
Dont forget Baka Tk, Portable Action Tk annnnd Fuck It 1.1 all onsale today at 10-00am
There are some singed and sketched edition of Fuck It randomly inserted into the stock, so you never know what will turn up !
Im ( Ash ) up here with Kim and Co in Hong Kong today, which is the first time we have all been together on a sale day, which I think is kinda cool ! I was was up here for a meeting that turned out to be super cool, and will be revealed soon… !
i have forgotten my login for the forum, so have fun guys, smite the gimby ~ Smile

^As for smite Gimby, I'm sure Ashley meant *hug* the Gimby, as Gimby likes hugs, cough cough.

FuckIt 1.1, TK Baka, 3AA TK and little 1/12th scale Action Portable TK are all up at www.bambalandstore.com
Action Portable TK costs 100$ prior to 3AA discount, 120$ for standard Baka TK and 150$ for 3AA Kyuuketsuki TK and severed LW 53 Robot head! FuckIt 1.1 goes for 30$.
Go and check them out right now, Bambasia is still empty for now!

Small addition, you will be charged extra 10$ for shipping of Action Portable TK.

As I checked, www.bambasia.com is up, under Popbot section you can see TK Baka and Action Portable TK for sale, if it's more convenient for you, you can proceed with the sale there.
As for limitation, 3AA Kyuuketsuki TK is limited to one per person, as all 3AA releases, same with Action Portable TK. You can buy two standard Tomorrow Kings Baka, but I don't whether it's okay to buy more than two, so you can buy more at your risk.

He is gorgeous! 3AA Kyuuketsuki TK, which comes with severed LW 53 Robot head, obviously we will see photo of the head later on.
September - 2010 3aatk.th

I went through ordering procedure at www.bambasia.com and made some screens, everything is pretty simple and you don't have to put your contact information in, if you proceed with Paypal option (big yellow button on the second screen). At least that's what I understood. Here are couple of screens:

September - 2010 Bambasiasale.thSeptember - 2010 Bambasiasale2.thSeptember - 2010 Bambasiasale3.th

Fighting dark and evil, never looked so sexy, right? It has to be Adventure Kartel Fighting JC!

September - 2010 19993692.th

Apparently more than several people experienced problems with Action Portable TK shipping, which wasn't added to their payment. If that happened and 3A received money for little TK and no money for the shipping, somebody will most likely go through all orders and send you emails about that. That's what 3A did, with Noir de Plume back in the day. BUT what I recommend to do: Please go again through your payments and double check that 10$ wasn't added to the common sum. If not, write to candy@three-zero.com about this and ask what you need to do, most likely she will answer that you need to transfer additional 10$ for the shipping to 3A paypal, but let's get an answer from here directly for you to feel absolutely calm and secure about this. Please don't forget to give Candy your order number. So sorry for the trouble...

An addition to Bambasia check out procedure by Turbotuff (please check my screenshots above)
Once you log into Paypal it will have you confirm your information and take you back to Bambasia.com with all the address information filled out for you. Then you have to click agree on the bottom of the page (the left radio button) and you can checkout from bambasia by clicking the button below, google translated this to the Order Confirmation button. Very smooth.
I did have to manually add my phone number.

Currently everyone wonders if there will be any surprise drops tonight. Our wallets screams no, but our mids beg for them, right? Ashley can't access the board, so he can't notify us if there will be any surprise via the forum. So if there will be any, I assume he will notify us at www.threeaonline.com/blog , so keep an eye on one. If it happens, while I will be online, I will notify about that in my column as well.

3AA members have 24 hours for this release, so standard Baka and 3AA Kyuuketsuki (Vampire TK) will be for sale for quite some time.

If you ordered something from Bambasia and experience problems, PLEASE, don't write to Candy about it, here is a special email for that - cs@bambasia.com

Just got a word from Candy, about shipping issues and our questions. Fuck It 1.1 - shipping was included in the price. So only item, which you can experience problem with was Action Portable TK aka troublestarter - 3A will contact everyone, who haven't paid 10$ for the shipping and remind them about that, just like I said earlier. Feels like I have a good intuition. So to summarize, if you have 3AA membership and paid 85$ instead of 95$, 3A will contact you, if you don't have 3AA membership and paid 100$ instead of 110$, 3A will contact you. Or you can write Candy for the instructions, I'm sure she will give you 3A Paypal and advices you what to do.

Tomorrow Kings Baka, Fuck It 1.1 (don't forget that you might score sketched version by Ashley himself!!), Chunky Bits and Urge Ourselves under are still for sale at www.bambalandstore.com and www.bambasia.com
3AA members have 24 hours on Baka and 3AA exclusive Vampire TK, so perhaps after 24 hours window closes, some limited amounts stocks will be offered to general audience. Not saying that it would happen, but couple of times it did happen, so if you want 3AA TK don't lose your hope! And btw, estimated shipping for TKs, as listed at Bambalandstore, says November 2010.

Ashley writing about Fuck It 1.1 in his blog
TO celebrate me taking publishing Fuck IT ( they will all be hardcover from now on ), I have released a hardcover version of Fuck It number 1, added some stuff, took some out, and really tweaked the printing and color etc.
head over to Bambaland if your in the mood !

Just 30$, with shipping included in the price! Go for it guys!

Ashley is back from his journey to Hong-Kong and here are his latest quotes about Adventure Kartel: Fighting JC:
"morning lads
good to be home. JC is a funny ass figure, he will be up for grabs really soon. just finalizing details..."
"he is cool, Kim and me were having great fun posing him, hitting benny with it etc..
we are proud of our JC !"
"Benny is a pope...
take that how you like"

About future plans for 3A and current shipping agenda:
"in the toilet
actually, we are up to lots, something pretty crazy, but we have to take it easy,, info soon
good stuff to come
TQ and Shadow ship next im told... then LM.. !"

Commenting on the chances to get sketched version of Fuck It 1.1, which will be randomly placed among Fuck It 1.1 orders, so quantity of the books, will not influence your chances:
"buy one.. chances are the same..
will be sold out soon, Fuck It 2 out soon !"

Less than two hours left for 3AA 24 hours window on 3AA TK and TK Baka, so if you are lucky owner of 3A associates membership, go buy one until you have time! TK Baka is still for sale for general audience as well, all at www.bambalandstore and at www.bambasia.com

Ultimate Adventure Kartel set? Ashley will try to make it happen, price will not be small I assume, but it's an ultimate AK orgasm!
"zomb pack is a must
I would like like to to a super kartel pack, zomb, tommy, shadow, ankou, JC etc.. slipcase style packaging"
"ill try !"

More about fighting JC:
"JC variants.... I have one idea, but ill see,
I was going to box him up with Bleak Mission as a two pack, but now im going single so more people might get it, I wanna spread the love !"

Ashley about Fuck It 1.1 and 3A Publishing:
".... signed and sketched, why because thats all I had in the office, the ret were somewhere, customs I think
1.1 is really nice, just compare the printing if you can, you will see where the money went !"
"well we printed it yes, and we are doing the distro, at a specialty printer on the same street as 3A.. best offset around !
3A Publishing means, we print it, and sell it."

If you can help Ashley with US Itunes vouchers, please click on the quotes, to lead you to the thread, where discussion is happening:
"i need some US itunes vouchers...."
"aus vouchers suck, bad trade !
trade for US dollars is better"

Good news for 3A and Coarsetoys fans, 3A and Coarsetoys collaboration will see the light this year!
"in production, but no one is rushing, this year for sure !"

Guys, please don't forget that we don't know and can't guarantee that any of 3AA TKs will be available to general audience and if they will, it's unknown when this will happens. I don't want any emo or misunderstanding about this.

There will be Adventure Kartel Tommy pack, feels like AK line will have several different packs in future for us.
"in the mean time, there is a tommy pack coming soon....."

Ashley about offering 3AA TKs to the general audience and talking about this sale in common. Looks like everything is gone and it's soon will be time to call it a day at F5 bar.
"pre - order about to end
there are some 3AA left, so ill open it to all"
"nope just made a bigger alotment of Baka. we are learning !" gonna go soon though !"
"thanks guys, BAKA most popular TK ever !"

However www.bambasia.com still has some Bakas for sale and Ashley promised to make a bit more available orders at Bamba, with offering unpaid ones for sale. After this, they are gone, gone, gone.
"bambasia has its own stock.."
"ill cull unpaid later on"

Time to close F5 bar & grill, you guys can use freely Tomorrow Kings thread under Popbot section.
I want to thank all of you for sharing your excitement in the bar making it grow for 218 pages! Thank you for supporting 3A toys and helping each other in need, keeping Legion spirit alive! Can't wait to open the bar again and see you all there. Looks like the next sale, is going to be Fighting JC! But we will find out this for sure soon enough. Best of luck to everyone if there will be any more TK Baka or 3AA TK offers today. Love you all!

Btw, Fuck It 1.1 HC is still on sale at www.bambalandstore.com , don't miss your chance to buy one!

Ashley about Fuck It 1.1, how many were signed and telling 3A publishing plans (Fuck It 2 is next, followed by Fuck It 3):
"i didnt have them all, or I would signed them all
they are selling awesome, they will be gone sooner than later. I dont want my books to sell out overnight, thats really crap, these are not collectibles but books, to be enjoyed for exactly that reason, large tactile slabs of book.
we are able to do press checks for 3A books, that makes all the difference, to be able to tweak it at the printers is the key, just not done that often anymore. Just a more hands on approach, is all."
"fuck it 3
we have lots of books lined up, but time and energy are needed, the books are my playground, a breakeven affair, so I have to keep it real. cant just start pumping shit out yet, people need to know that our books are good quality, online ordering is safe etc. It takes time.
so fuck it 3 three around Christmas."
"i dont have an agenda, I have no real plans, just do it, and if it works cool, if not, fuck it !
dude, agendas are for governments or corps.
!"

Giving some additional details about Tomorrow King Baka:
"grenades come off yea, BUT the wires are not designed to come out, the swords dont work unless the power sauce is attached etc. the TK would use their classic sword !
Of course anything is removable , just apply enough force"

Btw, TK Baka is gone from www.bambasia.com as well, so buy buy Baka and congrats to everyone who bought him!

Three TQ and Little Shadow boxes (Cherry Shadow&Sanakhte Bodyguard Zombot 2 pack, Shadow Mode and standard Little Shadow) for your viewing pleasure, when we see the boxes like this, it means that they are about to ship soon!

September - 2010 Cherryback.thSeptember - 2010 Cherryfront.thSeptember - 2010 Shadowlittle.thSeptember - 2010 Shadowmode.thSeptember - 2010 Tq3.th

another sketch

September - 2010 Bluecw.th

Just sketching away, doing pre-lims etc
Really enjoying it !
Fuck It 2 should be here this month, so stay tuned !

Cool WWRp Nom de Plume video by 3Aaddict can be seen here, just click the images bellow and you will be redirected to youtube. Must see for those, who still keep him entrapped in blister, because they are afraid to damage the card.

September - 2010 Nomyoutube.th

Ashley about Tomorrow Queens and Little Shadow shipping:
"not long fellas !"

Commenting about Little Shadow boxes and Adventure Kartel line:
"I really like the boxes too, which I guess is a good sign !
AK is my sandpit, I have greta fun with it, no pretense etc..
Good stuff to come !"

Don't sit on the fence, Fuck It 1.1 HC is still up at www.bambalandstore.com , but it will be gone soon:
"gonna go away soon, we have some for double packs of both hardcovers, but thats it..."

Next planned figure which will go on sale, will be Adventure Kartel: Fighting JC! And there will be at least two versions: dark and light.
"i think the world needs saving....... NEXT MONTH !"
"JC comes with a cool lil thing too"
"two versions, dark and light. no brainer there.
BREAK EVILS NOSE !"

Ashley marking the Fuck It days:
"remember these days, when fuck it 50 comes out, we were all here.... that in its self is cool !"

Adventure Kartel Fighting JC, goes on sale October 15th, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com and JC - stands for Jesus Cries, if you don't know this yet.

September - 2010 Fightingjc.th

Six 1:1 Squares arrived to Singapore, one of our boardies memecomplex got two of them: Desert and Lunar, here are his awesome pics of the Squares. Oh boy, I'm giggling like a little girl, when I look at them.

September - 2010 Img1557zw.thSeptember - 2010 Img1565jv.thSeptember - 2010 Img1572yt.thSeptember - 2010 Img1592y.thSeptember - 2010 Img1590x.thSeptember - 2010 Img1584k.thSeptember - 2010 Img1581p.thSeptember - 2010 Img1582w.thSeptember - 2010 Img1607u.th

3AA TQ Reimi box.

September - 2010 Reimitwo.thSeptember - 2010 Reimione.th

Ashley's inspirational speech about Fuck It:
"no one else has the nuts to print Fuck It, only me, as it makes no money, has nudity and is called by word more that upsets people..
I got the nuts, and then some !
so its me, but thats cool, very apt I think !"

Latest post with beautiful new art from Ashley's art blog:

It's been a while, but a new ZVR image for IDW..

September - 2010 Iddubbya.th

About this painting:
"old characters, nothing new in this pic, not a ZVR story cover either, im sure IDW will reveal all soon.. Im not really involved etc"

Answering about 3AA TQ Reimi costume materials and box art:
"well made... um yea....
its not vinyl or some cheapo ass material."
"its out of the norm, but I like to do stuff different here an there.
fun !"

Posting in 2000 AD original art thread:
"you guys keeping the fires burning
I dont have the bolland synthetti men cover, wish I did. Bolland is great, but I hunt others harder.."

Bertie MK3 is coming and there will be a DESERT version, more info in October, not long to wait!
"MK3 is very soon, very cool too..
No plans for MK2.."
"hints.. pahh
october will see MK3 info revealed.. not long. looks amazing with WWRp figs too.."
"desert is a must.. well for me"

Not all 1/6th scale figures will make it to 1/12th scale, posting in WWRp Men from NOM thread:
"no not everything will be made. its a liquid situation based on each toy and does it look cool smaller, some dont, so they wont make it etc
we are kinda moving forward, some stuff will never be made 1/12th, due to logistics of it etc."

Ashley posting in his art thread, about new ZvR image (shown above) from his blog:
"the original is so much better, I had to slightly lighten it for printingm 10-15% for fillin etc"
"not a amazon, not another ZVR story
its IDWs baby, not mine"

Posting in 2000 AD original art thread:
"kennedy is so underated it sucks.. anyone that has not seen the original compared to the printed page will be blown away, so much fine work is lost on shit bog paper.
I treasure my kennedy pages !"

On making more posters:
"man, if I wasnt only one person I would have new posters up..
one day !!"

Ashley says yes to new MK1 Bertie and MK2 Bertie in 1/6th scale, all thanks to ennui (Cody) and his emo! We love you Cody! Here is how it went:
"Mk2 has been replaced by Caesar , Rothchild moves on, War is child that must be nurtured and shown new ways to destroy."
"MK2 is great, but Caesar is the next evolution... war moves on"
"poor cody, MK2 Lust."
"for now it not going to happen, no need to kill the thread,,
cody what are you on today ?"

"ahh fuck it, ill make a Mk2 and a new Mk1, so Cody can stop crying
so to be clear for emo cody, 3A will make a 1/6th Mk2 and a new MK1 ( with feet, cos I dont like the no feet version, it will be slightly different too from the original ), and to make even clearer, you will one day be able to display Mk1, Mk2, and MK3 from 3A on your shelf, if thats your thing
great to own the company"

HOORAY!

Confirming that more info about WWR MK3 Bertie, will be shown in October and gives slightly more info in the sense of colorways/decals:
"i said octoberrrr
MK3 is the last Bertie Rothchild made, the heavy Bertie if you will."

"probably 666th I like their style"

One of the most intriguing WWR bots so far - 14" Caesar is going to be on pre-sale this year! Some details on WWR bots production:
"caesar will be this year"
"the speed at which these come out are not based on when mentioned, or any other device, its just luck, some go quicker than others, my interest is held by some, the others.
no real plan, dont believe there is any reason or pattern...
Harold was almost ready, but I didnt like it , so restarted.. stuff like that happens al the time."

New posters are coming, please stay tuned for more info next week!
"ok, i made a push, 3 new posters, 2 really big 1 regular, soon as i have costings ill post.. next week etc !"

About the art and Adventure Kartel book:
"i do new stuff everyday, just dont show
buy fuckit 2 for inky stuff
AK is coming along, hard fucking work!"

Ashley about tiny and cute spelling mistake on Little Shadow's 3AA version box:
"shadow mode box even has a classic 3A spelling error on it, which at first made me kavethc, then a second later thought, fuckit, thats 3A, we dont proof shit. we are DIY/PUNK toy company, spelling errors are great...
of course thats my opinion, im sure the rest of 3A will punch me"

Good news, WWRp Armstrong 8packs are hitting United States and Little Shadow goes into a shipping mode:
"i think its great, too late too worry already in shipping mode
3A bucks the trend of spelling too."

Fighting JC will cost 80$ (with shipping included) and will come with some cool accessories. To remind you, JC will be on sale, on October 15th, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time.
"80usd is it
thats a good price, thats AK"
"no towel , its great, but it seemed too much like parody, which Ak isnt. I swapped the towel for an item that be enjoyed two ways.
So towel lovers will have to deal."

Ashley asks for your opinion and thoughts, regarding new and revised look of Bertie MK1
"i like the no feet look, love it in fact, BUT I hate stands, really shit. so unless I can figure out a cool way to display a feetless Bertie, he is gonna have feet. Maybe they be removed ( known as the Brown method ), anyone have any other ideas ?"

A rather impressive list of Adventure Kartel characters we will see in future:
"Bleak Mission is coming
Plus Mr Shadow
Plus Future Mort, Lady Burlesque , heavy Ankou, The Trust etc.
many too come, I have not started ~"

Don't know about you, but I really looking forward to Lady Burlesque, going to be a fun figure for sure!

Explanation about the nature of Fighting JC, I can't wait to read Adventure Kartel book, to find out more about all these characters:
"um no, this isnt a belief system character, or a cheap parody of a religion
JC is more than what you think, im a bit better I hope than a cheap ass Jesus riff character.
stay tuned"

Ashley about his urge to make hardcover edition of Popbot:
"i wanna do a new hardcover edition!"
Previous HC included 1-7 Popbot issues.

Fighting JC still remains fighting JC.
"saying that though, he is still JC !"

New photos are constantly being added to WWRp Armstrong photo thread by our boardies, click here to check 'em out.

Another 1:1 Square, this time Dirty Deeds, makes a safe landing at cheapo (our boardie) house, here are couple of photos:

September - 2010 Cheaposq.thSeptember - 2010 Cheaposq3.thSeptember - 2010 Cheaposq2.th

If you dig podcasts, you have to listen Eric's threeA podcasts at http://threearadio.blogspot.com/ , he is our boardie and he makes great fan produced podcasts. So if you have a free hour and you want to fill your ears with 3A related info, you know now where to go!

Ashley commenting Heavy Ankou appearance:
"only clamps, 14" tall, heavy ass.
wearing a giant boiller suit... EPIC "

About WWRp Large Martin sets and that their shipping is taking longer than scheduled, but I think that majority will support what I'll say: we know that threeA always delivers. So if it's taking longer, that it's for our greater good, because 3A is spending every second of that precious time on making top notch product and driving each and every detail to the highest level of perfection. :
"i fucking realize it..... bugs me everyday
its lame, its too long, and 3A apologizes.
Well worth the wait though !"

Fuck It 1.1 already shipping and some people in Asia already got their copies. As you probably know, some of them have big sketches by Ashley inside, one our boardies already claims that he got a sketch version, we are now waiting for the photos:
"they are big sketches, actually really nice, some span two pages. Wish I had hi-rez scans...."

That's a sketch bingbingbing got with his Fuck It 1.1, what a lucky man he is!

September - 2010 Fuckit11.th

Ashley commenting on Fighting JC character:
"JC the initials that only a hard man can carry.."

Couple of fresh JC photos for you:

September - 2010 Jcad3.thSeptember - 2010 Jcver26.th

Popbot Tomorrow Queens and Little Shadow shipping news:
"all TQ's and 3AA shadow is shipping as of yesterday, reg and cherry very soon."

About JC appearance, character and that he would love to make AK into story cartoon:
"ha, thanks, but if a homerun could be continually tweaked and rehit, over weeks..
He is fun!"
"yes" - yes to a fist
"his story is cool too, Im really proud of this chap, actually his back story is one of my best, stupid, epic, makes weird sense. I so want to see AK animated, more than any other world, AK is screaming to be a cartoon !"
"im gonna try, I dont care who makes it long as I can control the creative , give the mad the keys to the asylum, as they know how it should run !"

"thanks guys, always nice to see such nice words.."

JC will be wearing a robe:
"well he has a robe n shit..."
"boxing type robe,
re pouches, they carry pain and nails. what else ?
AK is the most fun for me, coz there are no rules or, nah, that wouldnt work.. a sandpit of stupid.."

Yes to tracky version!
"tracky.. mm ill see"
"Tracky JC is another option, ill make as many as the tommy tracky's"

To remind you Tracky Tommy was more limited than standard, but there was a rather big quantity of them offered.

Breakdown of versions and variants:
"this is the breakdown
Darkhair JC, which is for all purposes the JC of AK
Blondehair, white robe divine punch version
Tracky, Darkhair with AK tracksuit ( Tommy style )
One other JC , but thats a secret......."
"AK trackys are all black..."
"tracky version is a tracky like tommy
the red strip are his bring the violence pants !

So, let's summarize what we know about JC variants so far. There will be: Darkhair JC (standard one) , Blondehair JC (white robe, divine punch version), Tracky JC (darkair with AK tracksuit) and secret JC version.

Violence pants will be manufacturing all JC pants.
"violence pants is now copyright ashley wood 2010
the name of the manufacturer of JC's pants"
"VIOLENCE PANTS cover all apparel in the AK, including the AK trackys"

And small, but very exciting quote to all the 3A supporters in US and who can make it to the US in 2012:
"The next exhibition is firming up, both Ashley Wood and I will be having a show in NY at Jonathan Levine in 2012. Should be great - more info to come!"
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:33 am

Ashley commenting latest info, about his and Jeremy Geddes show in US, NY in 2012, that it would be art show, not a toy show:
"just a note, the ashley wood, Jeremy Geddes art exhibition is not a 3A show... just so ya knows !"
"the combo show Jeremy and I are doing is not a 3A show, but a good old fashioned exhibition.
Im proud to be teaming up to bring the art with Jezer...
more details next year !"

Some more details and clarifications about upcoming Fighting JC sale:
"i thought I had been clear on this drop
Dark hair regular JC, no blind just buy
Blonde JC is for 3AA
Tracky is for everyone,but limited to how many tracky tommys we sold
easy!"

As I warned couple of times before, that old 3A hyperboard will be soon back to maintenance mode and advised to copy what you need to copy from your personal messages, I hope you followed my advice, as it's back to maintenance now and will remain like that for a while. So please enjoy your new board, as we are approaching our two month anniversary soon!

Ashley about upcoming art show in US, in 2012:
"theme, who knows.
but expect our greatest work, Jeremy and I have been working away, these are years in the making and has been on the go since venture HK"
"more than worthy !"
"no popbot, no Kartel at this show..sorry"

About Fighting JC outfit and more photos:
"you can cut off his pants and make shorts !"
"ill have new shots of robed version and stuff soon !"

Sketch for new big works, or nothing ?

September - 2010 Witchespart3.th

A 46cm x 46cm sketch for a new larger paintng.. or maybe nothing if it doesnt work out !
Another quality shit iphone photo for your enjoyment!
Thanks to everyone who purchased a Fuck IT 1.1, not long till Fuck It 2.

Be prepared for Fuck IT 2 sale at www.bambalandstore.com, more info soon!

One more AK Fighting JC pic, which gives us a better look on his tattoos:

September - 2010 Fightingjc.th

Another awesome work, by our forum member: Nael, featuring Pink TQ (Cupcake TQ), Peaceday Dropcloth + Peaceday Square with pouches, Pink Bambaboss (DIY, right?) and Dawn Patrol WWRp Armstrong

September - 2010 Pinkteam.th

Ashley about Tomorrow Queens shipping:
"no, i just had confirmation they have been sent, there was a holiday this week in Hong Kong.. peeps have to get today, I got Reimi yesterday, the box is my favorite so far !"

Asking about Fuck IT 1.1 shipping and promising to clarify things:
"no one outside of Asia has Fuckit 1.1 ?
I have nothing to do with shipping shit, Ill find out whats up ?"
"I blame Benny, but thats me..
ill find out today where they are !"

More info about new posters, which will be for sale at www.bambalandstore.com , for 25$ per one, with shipping included.
"im gonna post 2 new posters by sunday.
wow !!
I wanted to print a giant poster, 30"x70" but could not find a willing printer... I might have to print in two halfs, just like the art !
Now as always, we are not making cheap mass produced posters ( as in, they are really nice, and we are not making even 500, or 400 etc , they will cost 25 bucks, and that includes shipping via standard post etc."

About TQ Reimi bot head photos:
"did I post bot head images already ?
ill take some today"

Mongrol is going to be next 2000 AD toy, estimated sales tame - 4rth quarter of this year:
"Mongrol"
"when he ready to sell you can see him, if you squint you can see him.. anyway he looks like mongrol..
4th qtr sale"

"just a tad over 12" high"
"Hammerstein is bigger still.. whoops..
but Ro-jaws is smaller..."
"he isnt onsale for a while, I would say november etc. but this isnt just my call, other factors involved blah blah"

25.09-26.09

Ashley about game based on Popbot characters or Popbot Universe:
"that would be awesome"

Commenting on mistake which was made by Sideshow staff at Sideshow newsletter, that Ferg/Jamungo & threezero K11 toys, are made by Ashley Wood and threeA:
"not 3A thats Ferg
Lame, not fair to Ferg ~"
"cool toys though.. Ill take em"

Posting in 2000 AD thread:
"Well 2000ad, and the fantastic artists did the hard work, 3A is just helping birth them into the toy world."

Asking what's your favorite/most anticipated WWRp LM colorway:
"yea, what is it ?
I dont have them with me, but ill have photos taken this week. or see if someone has something I can upload before
I want my LM to, I have none in my studio ! waaaaahhhh"

WWRp LM and RPG Bramble photos for your viewing pleasures, more coming soon as well, keep you eye on a blog or on my updates:
"These are some early production shots of some LM stuff and Bramble, I think I have more but I have 9372 images with chinese names to search through.. and its sunday and my family is giving me the stink-eye for hold up the coffee run..
I ll have Benny get new images tomorrow, or soon as he can !"

September - 2010 Fourm4.thSeptember - 2010 Forum3q.thSeptember - 2010 Forum2th.thSeptember - 2010 Forum1j.thSeptember - 2010 Forum5i.th

More photos of WWRp LMs , this time Red under the bed set, which was surprise set and included:

1x Big Red Large Martin
1x Big Red Damn Large Martin
1x Kruschev Memorial guard RPG Bramble
1x Kruschev Memorial guard Sabre MK2 Bertie
1x Kruschev Memorial guard Mini Ыquare

September - 2010 Rd4s.thSeptember - 2010 Rd3e.thSeptember - 2010 Rd2m.thSeptember - 2010 Rd1w.th

Closeup on WWRp RPG Bramble's hand:

September - 2010 Gdhvf.th

Ashley about the photos above and WWRp LMs retail variants:
"any LM not in a pack mentioned and ones not mentioned will see retail, but until all Bamba LM are shipped, Im not going to offer anything to retail regarding LM.."
"the colors are kinda off in these shots, but give a decent idea of the feel"

Guys, if you are waiting for posters to drop at Bamba, please don't worry, I'm sure there will be a notice about the drop, either on the board or at www.threeaonline.com/blog or in Ash's art blog , follow my news and you will not miss them!

Ashley about 1/12th Adventure Kartel figures:
"I like AK in 12", im sure ill release a mini version here and there, but its my action man line, which needs to be 12"

Commenting on WWRp LM Red under the bed set looks and about WWRp LMs shipping:
"actually, the red set is really cool, red is a notorious color to reproduce, also I didnt take the shots, so thats a mark against them !
you can make a call when you have them etc.
I would say not long, but I dont want to jinx it !"
"bottom line, if you guys could hold the reds in hand from photos, I did last time in HK, we actually showed them to some pretty awesome toy makers ( who we are going to do something super super special with next year ) who really know quality, they loved em, so did I. They are cool, the images are not great,but thats it for now!"

I wonder what's that pretty awesome toy makers might be and what toys will they make with 3A...any ideas?

Giving some more details about fractions in WWR and who is fighting on whose side:
"Russia, Japan, Australia , Germany, China all become Martian advocates early on. The War becomes very complicated at that point, and makes for some epic land battles !"
"up till this point it was more a one sided affair, Mars was really only on a defensive mode, with these countries backing them on earth the War really into gear"

Commenting in Gunpla and other Model Kits thread:
"thats cool model making there Eric !"

Latest entry at Ashley's art blog, featuring gorgeous paintings:

September - 2010 Ashstudionew1.th

A shot from where I sit when tooling around on computers, looking over at the small easel etc.. Not shot on a iphone, I know, another tradition by the wayside !

Pics and information about posters, which will be available this week at www.bambalandstore.com:

September - 2010 There.thSeptember - 2010 Theriderposter.thSeptember - 2010 Shamposter.thSeptember - 2010 Tkposter.th

Information about the sale:
There and Bot Rider 26x35 inches 25usd includes shipping anywhere
Sham New Order and Morning assault 70x25 ( comes in two parts, just like the original art, ohhhh ) inches 40usd includes shipping anywhere
they are limited, offset printing, matt varnish, thick paper.

Ashley about posters quality and print run, which will be half of first 3A poster, which was already limited...so there you go:
"there ya go guys, more on the way.
ill say this, we not printing many, half of the first 3A poster..."

"no way nicer paul, these are offset printed on high-end stock with a matt varnish
I prefer it to giclee..well at least for my work.."

About new camera, which Ashley is using to make photos of his art:
"shot 10k camera, so i expect better quality than a phone.. shot with a 85mm lens etc"
"how it once was ?
it was awesome !
nothing has changed, still doing the same thing."

Talking about cameras, for filming art:
"paul I have had the camera for years, I have tons of cameras..
Im gonna get a new one this week actually !"
"anub, 10k is nothing, medium format digi camera backs alone, 30k.
cameras are not cheap, but ya gotta have em"

WWRp Armstrong 4packs are dropping in Asia and Australia, soon they will reach other boardies, here are the pics by freakyfir (Singapore)

September - 2010 Freakyfir3.thSeptember - 2010 Freakyfir4.thSeptember - 2010 Freakyfir2.thSeptember - 2010 Freakyfir1.th

3AA Little Shadow (shadow mode) is hitting Europe and Asia, pics by BOZ, apeboy and ADI [makadi3000] , on the last photo 3AA Little Shadow is standing next to Little Shadow from Beijing exclusive Adventure Kartel 4pack, which been sold out during the event.

September - 2010 Boz3aals1.thSeptember - 2010 Ls3aaboz.thSeptember - 2010 Adi3aals.thSeptember - 2010 Boz3aals2.thSeptember - 2010 Apeboy3aals.th

Ashley about new posters, saying that no need to be afraid, that they will drop without a notice at Bamba. Plus there is going to be a set option, for people, who want to buy all of them...this rocks!
"sucks Swanti , at least the bank nailed it down !
Im pretty sure the posters are not gonna fly off the shelfs like toys, wish they did, but Im not holding my breath.
Maybe ill go all frazetta and release a ton of posters of the years ! that might be cool.... then years from now you can get them all bound in a giant ass hardcover"

"Gimby ... no need be afraid, ill have the info soon, maybe today !
re set, mmmm thats a good idea, ill make some available."

Happy for news for lots&lots of people, our ladies Popbot 3AA TQ Reimi and 3 TQs have been seen in Asia, here are first photos by our board members Jack, WAX and ikkoku. Thank you for the photos! Keep an eye on this thread, for more TQ photos.

September - 2010 Waxtq.thSeptember - 2010 Waxtq1.thSeptember - 2010 Waxtq2.thSeptember - 2010 Jack3tq.thSeptember - 2010 Jack3tq1.thSeptember - 2010 Jack3tq3.thSeptember - 2010 Jack3tq2.thSeptember - 2010 Jack3tq4.thSeptember - 2010 Jack3tq5.thSeptember - 2010 Ikkokutq3.thSeptember - 2010 Ikkokutq2.thSeptember - 2010 Ikkokutq.th

Ashley about TQ pics:
"fuck, at last !
good photos !
man, it feels like the longest labor ever !
no wait, that the LM !"

"thats the inner lining for the zip showing it just tucks under when zipped up, or opened."

Latest post from Ashley's art blog:

what Im up to today

September - 2010 Smalleasel.thSeptember - 2010 Smalleasel2.thSeptember - 2010 Smalleasel3.th

Some small easel stuff, got some giant stuff on the go too, ill show when further along.

I have to paint everyday, one day out, and it will take a week to get back into the zone, and thats a week of self hate I can do without !

I'm a bit late, but still want to congratulate August Sketch thread winner: BRiZL! Here is what out art mod Eric, had to say about it:
"Ex is consistently all over the place in this thread.
Wilko's Cheshire Cat's still giving me nightmares. Wark's Alice is truly unsettling. Pievenho's Hatter kinda reminds me of Eder.
But the top slot goes to Briz for the bawling Alice. Fun stuff guys.

Btw, you still have time to add your entry to the September sketch thread or marvel at other members works.

My sincere congrats to August photo thread winner - Muffinman! Here are his winning entry and entries of people, who got the special mention: DuckfisH, Dedguy, blue_tengu and Stue. Plus I especially liked several photos by our members: therethere and ryno38 and decided to share them with you. September photo thread is still open for entries.

September - 2010 Muffinman.thSeptember - 2010 Duckfishaugust.thSeptember - 2010 Dedguyaugust.thSeptember - 2010 Bluetenguaugust.thSeptember - 2010 Theretherekuanti.thSeptember - 2010 Ryno38.th

WWRp Armstrong 3pack photos by ikkoku, featuring NW, DW and JEA Armstrong!

September - 2010 Ikkoku3packarm.thSeptember - 2010 Ikkoku3packarm2.thSeptember - 2010 Ikkoku3packarm3.th

Ashley about his WWRp Armstrongs:
"ha, I dont have any 4 packs or 3 packs... booo hooooooooo"

WWRp LM Frosty Choads set (your WWRp Square will be okay, disregard the damage on this one), which includes:
1x Deep Powder Large Martin
1x Deep Powder Damn Large Martin
1x Deep Powder RPG Bramble
1x Deep Powder MK2 Bertie with shotgun
1x Deep Powder mini Square²

September - 2010 Choad1.thSeptember - 2010 Choad2.thSeptember - 2010 Choad3.thSeptember - 2010 Choad4.thSeptember - 2010 Choad5.th

Ashley about experimenting with colorways and partially talking about WWRp Red under the bed and Frosty Choads sets:
"we are not looking to rely or rest on past glories, we are gonna change and experiment.
the decals frankly are not king on my bots, if they get lost in the action, so be it. They are just there, like on any war machine to show its ID and sometimes a corps personal touch. if they get scratched, covered in mud, faded, I dont think anyone is crying over it in the field.
So we dont sell some toys, or people dont like them, Im not losing sleep , whats more important is that I dont chase universal love and become trite and boring like so many that have come before me, but creating good stuff, and that sometimes means moving away from what some people love. Shit Im an artist, I have spent most of life with people not agreeing
some will like, some wont, but we try,
snail is back !"

"mud would be cool !
things will change, I remember when everyone hated the original deep powder bramble, now they love it.
as robot designs change and paint app's evolve people will react both ways, long as apathy does not rear its head, coz then thats an epic fail and im tagging out !"

Battle damaged bots are coming, already in the making:
"we are making them, really,
but we are stretched, we only have two sculptors, and they are slammed.
I have designed a dismembered arm version, chest damage, head damage etc for each bot."

Posting in Talking about framing thread:
"frame sluts... good lord......
if the pic is rocking, you can frame in used condoms and it will be cool..."

About Fuck It 1.1 HC shipping progress:
"im gonna find out whats up today, I was told they all shipped ?
ill know something soon ! or maybe not !"

New podcast number: 6 by our boardie Eric, as always entirely dedicated to threeA and 3A toys can be found here.

Fighting JC will be on sale in less than 15 days from now at www.bambalandstore.com , so you can start to get ready!

If you like lots of detailed pics of 3A toys and you dig WWRp Armstrong 8packs, that's the place to go to. Thanks to toygodd, for his effort and support.

New posters will be up for sale at www.bambalandstore.com and www.bambasia.com (chose whichever place you like more, but if you are 3AA member, Bambalandstore will give you discount as always) this Saturday, 02.10 at 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time! There will be a set option (all four posters) for 100$ and this offer will be very limited.
"onsale this saturday 9am Hk time"
"100 bucks for sets, and are very limited coz we just dont have that many posters"
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down