World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bertie MK2

+85
zendeluxe
Hogarth
rudi_bot
Mr. Rictus
zbrushman
cision23
gundamben831
nollieef
gunm
theparallax
Albino
666ways2love
battlemonkey
GrandpaStern
Shit Narnia
Sixfish
MrJack
Mouse9090
bubs67
Argentix
illproxy
ozz
chiowhon
papamadoo
abex44
ggmm76
Artoo
Chivo
joe950
Bassnoir
Crem
Dar Wolfram
dextercat69
Reks36
goddamnanalog
spizzness
Sideglide
dtrain
card
pezbanana
Beats n Dahbi
Plastic Robo
Kedao
Matrix
x43x
Skipper11x
thumbtack82
Jahright
IronChap
Danz
koonfasa
Firehazzard
Toolarmy
DT2
Drip
geisT
SpiderPig
UsedUniverse
noveltycross
wutasi
Deus Machina
gregory
zzzzz
ESeffinga
Beaumont
3Afan
Musahi13
soulburn
Wooly
ANWOT
counterfeit
ennui
Jandrolex
Cthulhu
DinoDino
Oneluckyboy
ianross
Knightjar
beeto bot
Beeratt
fluppeco
Dolly
Dutch Merc
gar
gimbat
89 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bertie MK2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bertie MK2

Post by gimbat Sun May 10, 2015 2:34 am

And poncho!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Sun May 10, 2015 3:09 am

Man I always wanted the one that was shown with the 1/6 prototype waaay back but not like the one that came with the NOM 1/12 set. But at the end of the day any Bertie is better than no Bertie so when is DD3 coming? And "3a soon" doesn't count as an answer.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Sun May 10, 2015 3:18 am

bertie with switchable chainsaw arms (like harold canons) = instant buy!
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun May 10, 2015 4:07 am

Skipper11x wrote:Man I always wanted the one that was shown with the 1/6 prototype waaay back but not like the one that came with the NOM 1/12 set. But at the end of the day any Bertie is better than no Bertie so when is DD3 coming? And "3a soon" doesn't count as an answer.

Agreed.

Bertie MK2 - Page 6 BERTIE_SDCC001_zpsc1ba3b7b

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Sun May 10, 2015 4:22 am

Damn I forgot about the shotgun, smg looks good too as does the RPG but also that poncho! Although not for the Deeds Dozen but another/any faction. Imagine the poncho if it was like the jungle or snow gille we've already seen (Punter or Frank) fuckin awesome.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by DT2 Tue May 19, 2015 8:02 am

So no eta on the next dd? Glad it's not monthly but I'm worried they are distracted by more marvel and bravest warriors (or pascha).

DT2
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Tue May 19, 2015 9:29 am

Next DD in June if all goes to plan
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Tue May 19, 2015 9:33 am

Nothing for the rest of May, and who knows what will happen in June???
When was the first DD estimated for shipping? We might actually get in hand photos before the next drops! Suspect
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by DT2 Tue May 19, 2015 10:18 am

Good news. I'll keep watching.

DT2
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by soulburn Wed May 20, 2015 1:14 am

Always loved the Muffinman warbot, wish I could buy him Smile

- Neil
soulburn
soulburn
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Wed May 20, 2015 1:18 am

Artoo wrote:Nothing for the rest of May, and who knows what will happen in June???
When was the first DD estimated for shipping? We might actually get in hand photos before the next drops! Suspect

That's optimistic. At this rate, looking at everything that's blown past it's shipping estimates, we'll be lucky if we see the first one before Christmas.
And maybe the drop for #3 around the same time. It's obvious 3A releasing anything monthly is a pipe dream. Was hoping to be surprised, but ah well.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Wed May 20, 2015 6:26 am

I am not too unhappy we have to wait a bit for the next release and the slow relaxed pace these are released.

Enough other releases I have to skip due to the high USD and now, at least I have the funds to get some other things I love to get as well.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 12:12 pm

Damn, I purchased Dirty Deeds v2 One as my first 3A figure since my last falling out with the world's coolest toy company!

I wasted my money on crappy Star Wars figures by Hasbro, Kaiyodo Figure Complex, and Bandai Tamashii Nations instead of getting Dirty Deeds v2 Two.

I'm going to miss out on Dirty Deeds v2 Three because I already decided that I'm going to buy all the Shitty 9 releases. I'm not some wealthy HK art connoisseur that can afford every release!

A sense of guilt. I've done questionable things. I confess.

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Wed May 20, 2015 4:39 pm

I can totally understand that. For me, there's been so little I have to have. I really like a lot of what 3A is putting out, but I really only buy the stuff I am head over heels with now, and those releases have been very few and far between. It's made me antsy for the things I do love. But if it helps you get them all, I don't mind the wait. Smile
That Euro valuation shift has been nasty.

#3 in June. So ready, baby. Let's do this.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Wed May 20, 2015 5:42 pm

gar wrote:I am not too unhappy we have to wait a bit for the next release and the slow relaxed pace these are released.

Enough other releases I have to skip due to the high USD and now, at least I have the funds to get some other things I love to get as well.

On the "bright" side, the € went from 1,06€ = 1$, to 1,12€ = 1$ the last weeks...not much but it helps a little when it comes to larger toys... Very Happy

But on the long road, other forces (TTAP: Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnersahip) want the $/€ parity, so i have my doubts
it will become cheaper to buy some toys...

Too bad, 3A didn`t have an european warehouse...come on Gimbat and Gar, provide your living and bedrooms! geek
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by zzzzz Tue May 26, 2015 5:08 pm

At this this speed it's going to take at least two full years to come to the last DD (if we get that far). Last DD will probably be offered late 2016/early 2017...

I'm huge DD fan, but 12 of these released in such a slow pace is kind of a drag... Wish there where other colorways/factions offered. Same bot (with different weapon, I know - I have the 1/12 set) every other month for two years... How are you guys going to keep the excitement up?

zzzzz
zzzzz
Oyabun

https://instagram.com/cinco_zeta

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Tue May 26, 2015 5:32 pm

Bertie MK2 - Page 6 Waiting_cat-t2
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Toolarmy Tue May 26, 2015 5:45 pm

I would love all 12 DD Berties, but I'm happpy with just one to display on my shelf. Although all 12 displayed to gether would look bloody mental!
Toolarmy
Toolarmy
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 12:14 am

zzzzz wrote:At this this speed it's going to take at least two full years to come to the last DD (if we get that far). Last DD will probably be offered late 2016/early 2017...

I'm huge DD fan, but 12 of these released in such a slow pace is kind of a drag... Wish there where other colorways/factions offered. Same bot (with different weapon, I know - I have the 1/12 set) every other month for two years... How are you guys going to keep the excitement up?

This pace so far is good! Please be understanding! I don't need constant hype to keep interested in the world of Ashley Wood! I can't wait to see all the DDV2 together! CANNOT WAIT! Not everyone can drop $300 on toys every month, man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Wed May 27, 2015 5:44 am

vincejustvince wrote:
zzzzz wrote:At this this speed it's going to take at least two full years to come to the last DD (if we get that far). Last DD will probably be offered late 2016/early 2017...

This pace so far is good! Please be understanding! I don't need constant hype to keep interested in the world of Ashley Wood! I can't wait to see all the DDV2 together! CANNOT WAIT! Not everyone can drop $300 on toys every month, man!

To paraphrase Ashley Wood: ThreeA is a kings sport! Those that don't like it can fuck off!!!

...Or something like that. I always found that statement amusing (it was brought up way back during a discussion about OSCAR) because it's pretty contrary to how things appear to be right now; with way more non-1/6th releases that are obviously the focus currently.
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Wed May 27, 2015 1:26 pm

I never liked the "kings sport" comment. That always reminded me of a super rich club where they just assume everyone has hundreds of dollars to just throw away on a whim, hell maybe that's what this place is or is becoming.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Wed May 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Based on track record (7B), chances are 50/50 we'll see a complete release by year end. But it would be good on my wallet. My only fear is that it wouldn't be completed at all and left me hanging by me b***s with an incomplete collection. I am Kool and the Sunshine Gang if it doesn't as I got 1st and 2nd. But yet, the feeling of incompleteness...'Hey isn't that a DD? Yup. What happen to the rest? Ummm...' The 2000AD 1/6th Mongrol "first of the seven" still haunted me to this day...
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

http://fatgeckoblogii.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Thu May 28, 2015 3:50 am

Skipper11x wrote:I never liked the "kings sport" comment. That always reminded me of a super rich club where they just assume everyone has hundreds of dollars to just throw away on a whim, hell maybe that's what this place is or is becoming.

Well, to be fair that comment was specifically directed towards the possibility of ThreeA producing OSCAR: The absolute largest robot to be seen in WWR... which has never seen the light of day. So yeah...
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Thu May 28, 2015 4:07 am

Ah sorry about that, now I realize that comment was said in the WWR world not the real world, my mistake although at times 3a does feel like a "kings sport" but I'm still hanging in there.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Thu May 28, 2015 4:11 am

to be fair that comment came via a man that would like you to buy his toys so... yeah just sayin gotta keep that in perspective.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next