World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+109
aconners1
3a_boltman
Takezo
koonfasa
Cthulhu
counterfeit
Oneluckyboy
pezbanana
papamadoo
thumbtack82
Chivo
Artoo
abex44
Devours
DannyB
Nothing
Matrix
x43x
Chanimation
DpM
BlackBellamy
johnnyhaggis
Beeswax
dragonklien
tango12
fredfran
Mr3AGO
konfucious
Onaux
rikitiki
Firehazzard
Deb Inc.
Bassnoir
fink
slowbrom
d3nnis
altego101
Skipper11x
Wooly
dtrain
Crem
Albino
geisT
wutasi
dextercat69
Tsuba
nixon_3AA
Darthgothikus
gregory
LordPiper
J&J
chiowhon
Grish
Beeratt
zendeluxe
turbs
Beaumont
illproxy
RestlessEye
Toolarmy
Rad Toy Review
Kedao
Danz
ozz
Plastic Robo
BPP
666ways2love
Jubal285ive
3Afan
miracle bubbles
luk
crucial1
Argentix
goddamnanalog
straytoaster
ArtofJeAA
UsedUniverse
regalia
DT2
Siona
ArtWar
gundamben831
ESeffinga
les_trois_as
Sideglide
IronChap
fluppeco
ineedmoretoys
bianco
Ce
Vaxillus
GrandpaStern
dbpom
PiggyV01
7bones
Dar Wolfram
gar
bubs67
Deus Machina
SpiderPig
Utakuninja
jcr518
Losartan
bubblegumking
Mouse9090
grimrealities
ianross
billy_t85
gimbat
113 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by crucial1 Tue May 26, 2015 7:46 pm

They probably got scared to show it because its pretty "meh" for something people have been wanting and hyping for like 5 years and are now going to postpone it in hopes to somehow make it more epic, thus the most recent post about a push back on the blog....lol. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't even show up in June to be honest..as a long time fan I can't help but be pretty cynical with what Ash says and keep seeing the cycle repeating itself.

crucial1
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by gregory Tue May 26, 2015 8:09 pm

Nope, just need more time to get better photos and better promo together for Archer. Gives people more time to get money too. 2nd week of June

gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Tue May 26, 2015 8:10 pm

2nd week of June? Yay, thanks for the info.
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Tue May 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Okay, thanks for the forecast. delays are always welcome when quality is the focus. in the case of archer tk, i hope that translates to a unique new sculpt and no floppy body.
see you the second week of june.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by regalia Wed May 27, 2015 12:42 am

Ummm.
regalia
regalia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Wed May 27, 2015 1:38 am

Uhhhh.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

http://fatgeckoblogii.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegumking Wed May 27, 2015 4:07 am

That sales update post on the blog is hilarious..

bubblegumking
bubblegumking
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Wed May 27, 2015 4:27 am

regalia wrote:Ummm.

Deus Machina wrote:Uhhhh.

Please people, add a bit more to the discussion than just some sound effects.

If you like it (or not) just leave a real comment.
It can even be shorter than 5 keystrokes.

However, just "Meh", will get you in dangerously slippery isuck territory. Wink
Probably I'll just delete such kind of posts so other forum members don't have to plough through pages of gloomy emptiness.

Back on topic:
I noticed a bit late the instabuy Archer TK is pushed back a couple of weeks.
Would have been great to be able to finally order it.
It is even nicer to do so with decent pics. So that's a good reason. besides budget... hmmm, Ultron looks soon tempting...
Archer has been announced with the start of TKlub, back in 2013, so it would have been fun if it was the last TKlub release towards the classic TQ 1/6th figure.
Wonder if TKlub continues after Ninja TQ...

Personally, I am pretty happy threeA spreads out their releases a bit.
Had to skip too many cool releases already due to the high Dollar and was getting pretty desperate because of all the releases announced for June.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by regalia Wed May 27, 2015 6:02 am

^
gar, I apologize to you and/or anyone else who has been offended by the ummm. Didn't intend to 'isuck'.

In my defense:

Forums are kind of an odd stop/start conversation, no?

And sometimes in a conversation, when dumbfounded, a loss of words can occur. So in keeping with that sentiment along came an ummm. It was an interjection, which by it's nature, expressed (in jest - I guess that was missed) my loss for words at the ongoing delay of this particular TK.  

I'll try to be wordier in any future posts.

Regards,
r

Last edited by regalia on Wed May 27, 2015 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
regalia
regalia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed May 27, 2015 8:32 am

What if you're a man of few words? I've been known to be that in real life.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the Lookbook that is being set up for this Archer.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Wed May 27, 2015 8:46 am

will this release qualify for a lookbook preview? I think it deserves one because its been anticipated and in the making for a while. I want the BABY too!
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed May 27, 2015 8:49 am

I thought someone already mentioned one was being made or something or other.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Wed May 27, 2015 8:53 am

Will there be 3AA version? Dark shadow version or the like? Was the statement "all major releases will see a 3AA version" only for 2014, or for the rest of time?
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed May 27, 2015 9:53 am

I think Ash goes by the willy-nillyness of his feeling at the moment he needs to make a decision.  If that makes any sense.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by regalia Wed May 27, 2015 10:22 am

Chivo wrote:I think Ash goes by the willy-nillyness of his feeling at the moment he needs to make a decision.  If that makes any sense.

Makes total sense.
And of course there are obviously many day to day business happenings that cause these unforeseen shifts and changes. That's how things go. But as a long time 3A customer I'm feeling a lot more disillusioned than excited these days (years?). But it's all just plastic so... Ya' know.
regalia
regalia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Wed May 27, 2015 1:40 pm

Re Gar, to avoid perception I'm a total d*** on "uhhh" word response, my apology. jocolor Replied in jest.
Nice the Last Archer is pushed back but not waaayy back. This king has been spoken about since '13. Nice if the QC is consistent, no more flip flop body, "retooled" and sturdy like my Obsidian. But where's the baby, baby?
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Thu May 28, 2015 2:19 am

the baby?
I have no idea.
I assume there will be one.
Maybe on his back.
Or under his cape.
In a bag, I dunno.

From an old Sunday Q+A (number 05, October 20, 2013):
Q: [snip] And we still have the fire burning for Archer TK (any info would be appreciated as well)!
A: [another snip] etc...  Archer TK and baby TK is in the works

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Thu May 28, 2015 2:35 am

Thanks for the info Gar.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Thu May 28, 2015 3:45 am

Sorry guys, the baby is a 3AA exclusive. But if you order within the next 60 minutes, you'll also receive a limited GID Ghost Baby and a bag of 20 DIY babies for only $19.99! (+shipping and handling)
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Thu May 28, 2015 8:55 am

I'd buy that for a dollar!
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Thu May 28, 2015 11:44 am

Is there a rhyme or reason to the delays? What I mean is, unless the items for sale are pre-made, why a delay? The teaser pic shows a studio type photo. If that is final, then go ahead and make it for sale. We all get that it takes 3 months to 13 months for actual shipment. It can also give people time to save if it is for sale longer.

I would also appreciate it if 3A realized they need to scale back all the conventions. I know they are looking for exposure but if the company cannot handle the existing orders and demand how is more better?

Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Thu May 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Argentix wrote:Sorry guys, the baby is a 3AA exclusive. But if you order within the next 60 minutes, you'll also receive a limited GID Ghost Baby and a bag of 20 DIY babies for only $19.99! (+shipping and handling)

The baby looks ok in the art. But a tangible GID baby would definitely freak me out. A bag of tiny babies would shot me off the roof. Tele tubbies....Joke aside, shall wait for the final product revelation. Hope this is not the last as in the really last TK from 3A. Coz I am still hopeful for at least Yama (Naga) Last Stand.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Fri May 29, 2015 12:33 am

I have a feeling the "Last TK" is just a moniker for the story and not an actual end to the line of figures.
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnanalog Fri May 29, 2015 1:54 am

Go figure that there would be another figure delay....

I mean you can't really get enough goodsmile exclusives, right?

We have already waited over half a decade for this figure, so what's a few more months or years?

goddamnanalog
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri May 29, 2015 7:15 am

It's obviously not the last TK as in the last that will ever be made.  This has been discussed many a time.  I'm sure bubblegumking can tell you.Wink   Unless God forbid 3A dies off or something like Ash saying Fuck It!  I'm tired of making TKs.Razz  But in this case Devours will have a conniption and go all off on him. Wink  (Where is Devours by the way.  Just wondering.)   And then he'll say Okay, just for you Devours I'll keep making them.  And all the TK lovers will live happily ever after.  The end.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next