World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+102
MarkyMac
ennui
Reks36
Solmin
expathos
regalia
<{OjO}>
rhb
ChiliKeys
Churro
RestlessEye
TK Price
SS01
elMacuaMan
Dar Wolfram
LV-426
Firehazzard
Hogarth
zendeluxe
Vaxillus
IronRinn
dr37
boofjack
konfucious
UsedUniverse
d3nnis
bribe
Joshimus
jsalsa23
noveltycross
chatchawan1985
Teimaru
Plastic Robo
Danz
666ways2love
samTK
BRiZL
Noir
Beeswax
geisT
PLAT
DannyB
SpiderPig
dbpom
Beaumont
Artoo
SzuTsung
Chanimation
abex44
straytoaster
Cthulhu
manonegro
YING
Grish
Mafu.
nixon_3AA
IronChap
shinjikun1
illproxy
fluppeco
LordPiper
gar
wutasi
Oneluckyboy
PiggyV01
ESeffinga
gimbat
gundamben831
Deus Machina
BlackBellamy
bubblegumking
BPP
Matsui808
Sideglide
gregory
Chivo
Albino
ozz
counterfeit
dtrain
Wooly
J&J
papamadoo
Crem
Kedao
Argentix
Matrix
thumbtack82
chiowhon
Nothing
koonfasa
3a_boltman
Crazypanda
Beeratt
Skipper11x
aconners1
Takezo
fahdtk
Sixer
GrandpaStern
Bassnoir
pezbanana
106 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by gregory Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:39 pm

Prices are set, just some info got updated last minute and the blog went up early

Everything is in the newsletter. Some minor ad info will be updated before the sale

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Chivo Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:47 pm

gregory wrote:
Chivo wrote:Ranger is 220, DIY 200.  3AA 260.

They kind of looked articulated in some of the photos, but I remember Ash saying that they weren't we this figure was first shown.

They have a full range of articulation

The prototype at SDCC was a 3D printed unarticulated sculpt, similar to the Spider-bot prototypes when that design debuted

Are you talking about the hands or the whole figure?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:48 pm

Ohhh I was talking the figure. The hands are not articulated

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:51 pm

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 34 1f44d
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 34 1f44e
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:31 pm

I don't agree with the different pricing and what to 3aa get that justifies the $260. Especially with the Euro=Dollar (I know 3a has no control over that) but these are priced waaay to high. But I'm in a minority it seems and don't want to drag anyone down so best of luck guys, enjoy.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rictus Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:02 pm

Well... I'm on board for a Suicide Rose for the chance at an AW sketch!

Mr. Rictus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaxillus Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:23 pm

The hands seem to be the Master 5 robo-hands. I hated the articulated hands on the old EDOs, so seems like an improvement to me. You could literally just unplug the fingers on those.
Vaxillus
Vaxillus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:35 pm

No purchase for me for this figure. I just wish that for this new generation of TK, Star Wars heads do not become the rule. In the contrary case I will not continue to collect these figures .... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:56 pm

Hmm...i think i can only do one. Dang.
Also, other than the backpack, what armors can be removed? Does Ash have a pic with all the armor pieces off?
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:34 pm

Classic Ranger is still the clear winner for me.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:12 am

Top 3 for me: Suicide Rose, silver and DIY.-
DIY has so much potential to be whatever you want it to be in color/weathering/labels and expression. Battle worn to gold platted. DIY could be so sick!
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:33 am

Really wish we could see the Rose, not sure I'm going to love a pink Trooper
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:37 am

Yeah, would love to see the Rose..my guess is that it's a red rose..not pink.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:33 am

I hope that Red Rose is a dark red and not pinkish. A photo mock-up would be nice because since this is a 3AA I can't just drop $200+ on something just from an illustration. I still love 3A but i'm not putting down my funds blindly just because it a 3AA member item.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:48 am

but.. "suicide" seems red to me, think blood.....
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Firehazzard Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:00 am

Suicide mission? Blood splattered, like the the old Bertie or the new Mount Ninja?
Firehazzard
Firehazzard
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:19 am

Might Look like Red Night JC. Black accents on blood red base color. Hope this also has some major weathering, oil splatters and battle damage like the last standing EDO on a battlefront. Lone survivor of a suicide mission. Cape burnt and rittled. I honestly can't wait for this even though we don't get to see photo I have to trust the force on this one.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:22 am

Wonder what else the Rose Suicide Commando comes with to warrant such a higher price than the others?
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:05 am

More pouches, grenades, and the potential for a sketch.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:07 am

The sword that the Suicide Rose Commando is holding in the sketch looks pretty long, I'm thinking it might come with the longer sword that came with Cornelius and the ninjas.

thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:30 pm

I wish the Swords where a bit more like shoguns swards with the scale of the bodies a beefy sward may have look better overall. Or redesign the handle to feel more lightsaber in appearance.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:34 pm

These troopers are cool but personally I don't think AW should cross swords with SW!! Wink It just takes away from the uniqueness of the Popbot/Tomorrow Kings universe for me..... :/
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaxillus Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:31 pm

<{OjO}> wrote:These troopers are cool but personally I don't think AW should cross swords with SW!! Wink It just takes away from the uniqueness of the Popbot/Tomorrow Kings universe for me..... :/

Same here. It's interesting, since Popbot is all about mashing up different bits of Pop Culture so one would think that Star Wars would be a great fit. However, Star Wars is so damn big it eclipses Popbot which, while I don't enjoy saying this, is a much smaller and more obscure property. I'd rather see more edgy and underground Pop influences like Die Antwoord which still have a pop presence but aren't the all devouring leviathan that is Star Wars.

That said these figures look like a marvel of design. I'm guessing the removable armor means we might see some other figures using these chassis, and maybe parts can be swapped out. Praying we'll see something like this again without the bloated cultural attachment. I do hope these sell well, want to see Ash stay crazy with his Mortis Bots.
Vaxillus
Vaxillus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:50 pm

a question about the price , as 3AA member I'm surprised that 3AA version costs 260 usd while standard costs 240 usd and 220 usd (simple colour ). what bonus 3AA members gets for extra 20 usd?
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next