World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

+55
fubfub
Drip
Willm
Femtech
beeto bot
deru_here
x43x
ennui
Sleepyd0g
Morittchi
Noir
zzzzz
Godolphin
Beaumont
dtrain
Mr. Rictus
LordPiper
gregory
<{OjO}>
Plastic Robo
Chivo
gar
SpiderPig
Weeb
counterfeit
Danz
chiowhon
thumbtack82
zendeluxe
666ways2love
ESeffinga
gimbat
LV-426
soulburn
Hogarth
IronChap
Firehazzard
Wooly
Argentix
Skipper11x
UsedUniverse
Oneluckyboy
3a_boltman
illproxy
gundamben831
Cthulhu
wutasi
papamadoo
Artoo
bubs67
Dolly
Reks36
geisT
Albino
ianross
59 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 12 Empty Re: N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

Post by Hogarth Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:25 am

I have a feeling UsedUniverse is correct and it will be one of those blink-and-you'll-miss-it sales.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 12 Empty Re: N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

Post by deru_here Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:31 am

True, but I got my brother to spot the sale if im not around. Don't they start around hong kong time? I've started purchasing from bamba since the membership set for the year and only experienced the limited sale of the recent nabler guys. Would it be like that, were they sell out in 10 mins or less?

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:10 am

I won't mind a Noir F3Actory Nom

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:19 am

Welcome Deru, different sales different ways. Mostly sales happen around HK time but sometimes there can be drops that favour other time zones. I'm in Ireland and grabbed Popbot black K2 easily also got a tracky Custard very easily waaay back when, so just keep any eye out here for drop times and best of luck.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:59 pm

since it's exclusively for BBICN, pretty sure there's contract between 3A and BBICN, so I think bamba ver will be variants... different colors..
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:02 pm

and if it's a blink and you miss it sale, it can mean just that.
There have been super limited drops where there are only a couple dozen items to go around, and even if you are there 15 minutes before sale time, and you F5 constantly that whole time, you might not ever even see them hit the store on your computer/phone/laptop. And even if you do, you may not get them past putting one in the shopping cart, and by the time you go to pay...sold out.

Hopefully it is a variant and not just a couple hold backs for Bamba. Maybe more like the Corny TK Bamba release?

ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:35 am

ESeffinga wrote:and if it's a blink and you miss it sale, it can mean just that.
There have been super limited drops where there are only a couple dozen items to go around, and even if you are there 15 minutes before sale time, and you F5 constantly that whole time, you might not ever even see them hit the store on your computer/phone/laptop. And even if you do, you may not get them past putting one in the shopping cart, and by the time you go to pay...sold out.

Hopefully it is a variant and not just a couple hold backs for Bamba. Maybe more like the Corny TK Bamba release?

Corny TK's Bamba release was the best, one of my favourite Tomorrow Kings.
UK TK / UK TQ sale was also a pretty sweet and a nice surprise during Toy Con UK. Hopefully more like that.

But it could be a Bambaland allotment just like a previous BBCIN show exclusive sale like Outerverse Ronin Tomorrow King Moon and Shit Got Real JC.
The fall out was pretty cool with TK Ronin Sun and Ronin Snow Blind and some JC drops later.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Aren't we about due for a good old fashioned dose of extreme and overreacted emo?
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:13 pm

Nah. Too soon. Need more info before we freak out.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:18 pm

Not sure about this nom as it looks like nom4 so will not be too disappointed if I did not manage to snag one.

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:44 am

chiowhon wrote:Not sure about this nom as it looks like nom4 so will not be too disappointed if I did not manage to snag one.

This one brings back the large single hose design and adds a blue sleeve to the other side.. The 4th NOM had multiple hoses and just the one red long sleeve. I really dig this design.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:54 am

Oneluckyboy wrote:
chiowhon wrote:Not sure about this nom as it looks like nom4 so will not be too disappointed if I did not manage to snag one.
This one brings back the large single hose design and adds a blue sleeve to the other side.. The 4th NOM had multiple hoses and just the one red long sleeve. I really dig this design.
Agreed, combined with the slim body and tight fitting longsleeve shirt it looks very appealing.
First single hose Nom in six and a half year, resurrected from its eternal retirement and looking better than ever.
As already mentioned wouldn't be too disappointed to see a Noir variant of this.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:19 am

Noir variant??? Wuu.
I have NOM4 and while I prefer the new guy there's not a whole lot of a difference but if he was Noir then that could drag me right back in.
I know it's a total non runner but I'd love to see a NOM in DD colours, black with big scull on his sweater just because he would fit better with a DD squad than the regular NOM, a guy can always dream.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:03 am

ESeffinga wrote:Aren't we about due for a good old fashioned dose of extreme and overreacted emo?
I better be able to get this bub otherwise there'll be hell to pay!!!  HELL I TELL'S YA!!!
N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 12 Tombstone-kurt-russel-you-tell-them-im-coming-and-hells-coming-with-me  N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 12 1f60b
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:57 am

That movie is so good. Feel free to use that anytime.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:41 am

I'm kinda hoping to score one as well, really dig the OG look plus the updated boots/shoes look much better.
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 12 Empty That other NOM

Post by gar Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Interesting.

ashleywoodart Instagram
figure.photography Will the f3actory de plume be available in the bambalandstore? @ashleywoodart
ashleywoodart @figure.photography Wait AND See

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 12 22104771_1676522685726277_1202764869227643730_o

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:24 am

Yes, interesting indeed...(insert shifty eyes here)
Will we get an advance announcement?  Will it be the same figure?  Will it be a variant?  Or are we being toyed with?  Stay tuned...
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:43 pm

GUYS WE ARE GETTING THREE VARIANTS!!!!!!!!!! og de plume, 7174 de plume and the factory de plume!!!! My god they all look good!!!!!!!

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:56 pm

The said variants
N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 12 22158071_1914409185491462_4756508359983628288_n
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:29 pm

All good choices. Bring em on to bamba.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:27 pm

How difficult these will be to obtain remains unknown.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:27 am

So want 7174.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:05 am

Hogarth wrote:How difficult these will be to obtain remains unknown.

ZACTLY!!! No concrete information as of yet.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:11 am

YO 7174
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next