World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

+55
fubfub
Drip
Willm
Femtech
beeto bot
deru_here
x43x
ennui
Sleepyd0g
Morittchi
Noir
zzzzz
Godolphin
Beaumont
dtrain
Mr. Rictus
LordPiper
gregory
<{OjO}>
Plastic Robo
Chivo
gar
SpiderPig
Weeb
counterfeit
Danz
chiowhon
thumbtack82
zendeluxe
666ways2love
ESeffinga
gimbat
LV-426
soulburn
Hogarth
IronChap
Firehazzard
Wooly
Argentix
Skipper11x
UsedUniverse
Oneluckyboy
3a_boltman
illproxy
gundamben831
Cthulhu
wutasi
papamadoo
Artoo
bubs67
Dolly
Reks36
geisT
Albino
ianross
59 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 23 Empty Re: N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

Post by deru_here Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:49 am

here yah go pals!!!!

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 23 20180214

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 23 20180212

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 23 20180210

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 23 20180211

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 23 20180213

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 23 Empty Re: N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc.

Post by Weeb Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:59 pm

x43x wrote:FF arrived today.  Cool fig! Will look good with the Medics

How you get yours a whole day before me?!?! Pics with Medic, please.

I want the F3ACTORY one now too! I love the red eyes with the blue helmet. I need them all!
Weeb
Weeb
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeb Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Nice Deru!
Weeb
Weeb
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:14 pm

i've hand him since Tuesday, but would have had him early if the mail man didn't leave my package with my neighbor.

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:59 pm

That is certainly RED... wow, not sure what to think about it. Mines in postal limbo, somewhere under the black rainbow...

I'll probably be doing something to tone that colour down fo sho...
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:02 pm

its my lighting, its kinda tame tho for mine. may be darker cause the top of mine is weathered to hell.

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Reks36 Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:47 am

He looks fantastic! Thanks for the photos, can't wait to get him. Shipping finally updated, he's in Chicago. scratch
Reks36
Reks36
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:49 am

Ayyyy, im really loving nom. So much imma do a sketch l8r or whenever i can!!

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeb Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:32 pm

I think he turned out great! Originally I was going to display him with my medic guys but he looks too damn good with the Euro Bramble! The red on the helmet is no where near as red as other peeps photos. Some must have saturated the red in their pics.

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 23 Img_2013
Weeb
Weeb
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:59 pm

Now part of the team!

N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 23 XrYQ29b
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:24 am

Final Fight is a beast! First off, I liked the slim art box and then the foam treatment inside. I felt it added to the wow of taking out an OG N0M from the box. He's my first one, besides Barguest and Fantome, and that sculpt is just too fantastic. 3A Icon from the F3Actory.

I wasn't sure about the red either when it was confirmed during the presale,.. but I'm a fan now that he's in hand. I would probably still like some type of contrasting lens color or maybe the OG colors,... but none of that bugs me now that he's on the shelf with the crew.
B 3 A S T !
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:05 pm

I can't wait for mine. I'm glad folks are liking him in hand. The foam treatment is definitely an improvement as OG Noms only had the twisty tie to the cardboard backing with moderate wrap cushioning.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Chivo you still haven't got yours??? He is just a joy to have!!!! He is the second de plume I have ever received and i'm happy how he turned out. The red color on the gas mask and helmet are growing on me even more. Makes me wanna hunt down a factory de plume (whenever i get the funds).

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Yes I will attest the hype over FF NOM turns out true, at least in terms of quality - he has the tightest joints out of 3A hatchery in recent years N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 23 1f44d
Love the pants fabric material, it thinner than OG but much easier to style.
I still feel the red head/helmet scheme looks a bit off, but it's growing on me.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:38 am

Final Fight arrived here as well.
Just had a quick look to see if he was fine.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beeto bot Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 am

Just got my Final Fight NOM. I was going to paint the head a darker color, but the red is kind of growing on me. It looks much better in person. A nice figure.
beeto bot
beeto bot
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Reks36 Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:57 am

I'm getting hell of excited! bounce
Reks36
Reks36
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:54 am

wutasi wrote:Yes I will attest the hype over FF NOM turns out true, at least in terms of quality - he has the tightest joints out of 3A hatchery in recent years N.O.M. discussion - Commanders, de Plume, etc. - Page 23 1f44d
Love the pants fabric material, it thinner than OG but much easier to style.
I still feel the red head/helmet scheme looks a bit off, but it's growing on me.

This surprised me as well, I really liked how nice and rigid he is. Hoping someday to score the 7174 Guard only because I think he would look awesome next to Ash 7174 TK. I do agree with a lot of members the Red monotone of the mask/helmet wish they would have made the helmet red with the mask black and red mirrored lenses, but he is pretty damn awesome as is.

To those who own the hatchery/factory version is he just as rigid as the final fight version?
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:18 am

No idea where mine is, must of passed through the Bermuda Triangle or some such shit.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:56 am

Yep, same here. Maybe we'll get some chase track triangles. Wink
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 am

Got my FF today, 3A really knocked this one out of the park! The quality of this latest round of NOMs is excellent, and the packaging is great as well.

7174 and FF are my first single hose NOMs, and I'm loving how well these guns fit in the hand. I always thought their grips looked kind of weird but they stay in the hand far better than some of the other pistols my other figures came with.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwahir Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:43 am

Got mine last week. Shipping box was crushed and so was the inner package. Took some time to get the figure out but he was in perfect condition. Thank god for the foam packing!
Gwahir
Gwahir
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:33 am

I hope to my NOM soon!
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:08 am

FF arrived yesterday. Haven't opened him yet.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:18 am

Yep,.. all the classic excitement feels on this guy for sure. Awesome to hear he's landing everywhere.
The pretty quick turn on the shipping from original sale was a freaking treat as well.
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next