World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion

+64
dr37
3a_boltman
Mouse9090
jsalsa23
UsedUniverse
Albino
Artoo
Joshimus
dextercat69
dtrain
ipgpe13
pezbanana
MrJack
GrandpaStern
slopesurfer
counterfeit
BPP
IronChap
Naya
Crem
666ways2love
Ozymandias
mazinguerbeta
koonfasa
Dar Wolfram
papamadoo
Skipper11x
abex44
SS01
illproxy
expathos
Deus Machina
Matrix
x43x
Ce
miracle bubbles
Wooly
geisT
Grish
Chivo
Oneluckyboy
ineedmoretoys
mijho
gregory
didadi
J&J
bubs67
zzzzz
Darthgothikus
ESeffinga
mattyp
ennui
bennynormal
bubblegumking
fluppeco
zbrushman
wutasi
Sideglide
gimbat
Dolly
Devours
TheRealEric
gar
TheFallen
68 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: 3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion

Post by UsedUniverse Wed May 06, 2015 4:15 am

Ash please make Greedo, Greedo, GREEDO !
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: 3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion

Post by Artoo Wed May 06, 2015 4:18 am

I want to see his take on a vehicle! Speeder bike and Scout anyone? Maybe 1:6 Star Destroyer? Wink
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by SS01 Wed May 06, 2015 5:40 am

Jaba and slave Leia Cool
SS01
SS01
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed May 06, 2015 7:59 am

Snagglepuss! What a Face
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Grish Wed May 06, 2015 11:52 am

Tusken raider!
Grish
Grish
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Wed May 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Artoo wrote:Well then the big question is what will Chewie be made of? Plastic, fabric, faux fur, combination of all?

I was thinking about that. Personally i like the idea of sculpted hair for Chewy. Remember the look of the OG 12" Chewey from the 70s, with actual hair? Yikes! I think sculpted plays to the nostalgia vibe, and offers more control. BUT, I wanna see it 3A/AW stylized. Think of how 3A tends to handle human hair. Smooth, sharp angles. pointy bits. I'm thinking a Chewey using Ash's proportions and drawing style, sculpted out like TK hair and Zomb heads, so it looks like a living manifestation of his art. That'd be the way I'd love to see it handled. No smooth rubber skin suits and stuff. Total retro playable fun. Ya dont gotta worry about getting em dirty in the sandbox. It'll wash off. That kinda thing. I'd even be willing to trade some articulation for toughness. Toys that will last a lifetime, like the old guys.

But that's just me.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Wed May 06, 2015 5:54 pm

probably like Handsome Wu? human inside, chewy costume outside.. maybe
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Wed May 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Ooof. I sure hope not!
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Wed May 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Haha...Chewie is just a brown F-Legion....NO!
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Fri May 08, 2015 12:21 am

Who or what will be next ? DSD for the win...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by mijho Fri May 08, 2015 1:26 am

I'm excited for an AW Solo and Chewie.
mijho
mijho
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri May 08, 2015 8:03 am

Ugnaughts!
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Fri May 08, 2015 8:07 am

Just saw pictures of Winson Ma's Apexplorer and made me think of a possible Ash Chewie.
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri May 08, 2015 8:12 am

Lobot!
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Sat May 09, 2015 12:26 am

Chivo wrote:Ugnaughts!

Ug-not. Wink Laughing
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Sat May 09, 2015 5:32 pm

I want a bunch of skittles colored Twile`k Babes in AW style!
3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion  - Page 8 Trendy_Twi__lek_Girls_by_Giolon

"They like to play with Nabler Boisssss.....!" (Poodoo Edition)
Twisted Evil

3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion  - Page 8 Burlesque_twilek_cosplay_04
elephant
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozymandias Tue May 12, 2015 1:10 am

I want the bounty hunters (all of them ...not just fett)
3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion  - Page 8 928477685104358545
and Asajj Ventress (though I have no idea if that possible considering she never appeared in the films)
3A x Lost Star Warriors General Discussion  - Page 8 AsajjVentress
Zam Wessel could be cool, even though her character and the movie she was in was kinda lame
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Tue May 12, 2015 9:18 am

Ventress did cameo in the prequels though. Trying to find the pic but I am fairly certain she has a very very brief background moment.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 666ways2love Fri May 29, 2015 11:41 am

Perfect example of why 3A isn't gaining tons of new customers with all these licenses they put out....

http://kotaku.com/a-very-different-kind-of-stormtrooper-1707594936?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Article about the ST posted today on Kotaku (which is a huge audience) but it's about a month after the sale. People read it, head over to bamba and see nothing. They immediately lose interest because what they came looking for isn't there. Not to mention, the article is incorrect saying these sold out in "about half a second". So now new people are even more turned off because they think they don't ever have a chance at buying 3A products.

666ways2love
666ways2love
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:49 pm

I have a question about this ALTERNATE deal- will it basically be a line of SW influenced TKs and TQs? Will they be SW mods of preexisting 3A figures and objects? I know they will def have the AW feel but I hope we can get away from the TK look and create something fresh...not to be an ass,just interested and concerned...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:27 am

GUYS 3A IS DROPPING HINTS AT A FUTURE STAR WARS PRODUCT LINE!

LOOK HERE: https://instagram.com/p/5ApQwvzOz-/

Ash says "Thanks hasbro" it's possible he is just thanking them for the figure but maybe there is a hidden meaning that he has come to a licensing agreement with Hasbro and this is his way of letting us know in secret!

Look at this: https://instagram.com/p/5A2HidprEc/

Siuyin has the same Stormtrooper figure!

HAVE YOU SEEN THE PROMO SHOTS FOR THE 3AGO ZVR WARBOT AND ZOMB SET? IT'S MEANT TO BE LIKE WHEN YODA RIDES ON LUKE'S BACK!

WHY IS 3A SO AWESOME OHMYGOD THEY'RE GOING TO MAKE 1/12 STAR WARS I KNEW IT I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST FAITH HAHA! IT'S HAPPENING GUYS THIS EVIDENCE PROVES WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT 1/12 STAR WARS BY 3A IS HAPPENING! THEY'RE MAKING THEM LIKE THE HASBRO STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES! THANK YOU BASED ASH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:23 am

Sorry Vince - those are the hasbro first order black series stormtrooper- an SDCC exclusive that I guess for some was a pain in the ass to land...they just showin they are a part of the haves,not the have nots....

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:17 am

Crem wrote:Sorry Vince - those are the hasbro first order black series stormtrooper- an SDCC exclusive that I guess for some was a pain in the ass to land...they just showin they are a part of the haves,not the have nots....
I KNOW IT'S THE HASBRO STORMTROOPER DO YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HASBRO STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES IS? I AM AWARE THAT IT IS NOT A TOY PRODUCED BY 3A!

I EVEN MENTIONED THE HASBRO STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES IN MY POST AND I QUOTED ASH SAYING THANKS TO HASBRO! I JUST THOUGHT MAYBE BEHIND THE SCENES ASH MADE A DEAL WITH HASBRO WHICH WILL ALLOW THE 1/12 STAR WARS FIGURES TO BE MADE!

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT I AM CALLING THE HASBRO STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES FIRST ORDER STORMTROOPER A PRODUCT BY 3A? WHERE DID I EVER IMPLY THAT? I KNOW IT'S HASBRO STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES AND NOT A PRODUCT BY 3A!

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW! I AM A LITERAL EXPERT ON TOYS I BROWSE TOY NEWS ALL DAY EVERYDAY! TOYS ARE MY LIFE! Please understand that toys are the only thing I have to cling to in my miserable existence so I get a little upset when someone talks down to me which happens to be 99% of people imo tbh everyone is always bullying me...

They have no future plans to release 1/12 Star Wars even though they have the Star Wars license now and no matter how much I whine and complain about it they will never be made. I wasn't happy with the offerings from other companies so now I am left with no Star Wars toys. *wants to crawl into a corner and DIE*

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:23 am

You talk in all caps and run your mouth and threads in circles- you are more than a troll, you are just a miserable asshole- one of the many cancers that have killed the fuckin legion...you and all your future posts are dead to me- hope the mods send you packing...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:51 am

You too

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next