World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow NOM Commanders Set Price Check

4 posters

Go down

Snow NOM Commanders Set Price Check Empty Snow NOM Commanders Set Price Check

Post by bluezippohippo Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:00 pm

Does anyone have advice on what a fair price would be for a Snow NOM Commanders Set (opened, displayed/photographed, in mint/near mint condition) might be?
Thanks!
bluezippohippo
bluezippohippo
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Snow NOM Commanders Set Price Check Empty Re: Snow NOM Commanders Set Price Check

Post by Chivo Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:14 am

They originally went for $280? I'd say mark it up around $380 to $400, maybe $500-$600 with shipping included. I don't know. There are so many Nom Commanders out there I'd say you'd be lucky if you get the price you're asking for. Be willing to negotiate depending on how long you're willing to hold on to the figures.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Snow NOM Commanders Set Price Check Empty Re: Snow NOM Commanders Set Price Check

Post by bluezippohippo Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:58 am

Thanks for the input!
Any and all advice helps.
Thanks again!
bluezippohippo
bluezippohippo
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by wang2nobody Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:53 am

I sold it last year for 400 usd(without shipping). I bought it at Thailand Toy Expo. The release price was about 480 usd for a set of snow commanders and an angel cake star-war tq. Hope this helps.

Sent from Topic'it App

wang2nobody
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:40 pm

Yep, I can get a pair today for a little over $400.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:40 pm

What about the OG Blanc Commanders? Thinking of selling mine with the "First 75" card...
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wang2nobody Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:58 am

x43x wrote:What about the OG Blanc Commanders? Thinking of selling mine with the "First 75" card...

Maybe 500-600 usd? Some guy put it on FB BST group for about 550 recently and got it sold. But I also saw the unbelievable price of 325 usd last year, can’t believe I missed it!

Sent from Topic'it App

wang2nobody
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum