World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom

+22
gundamben831
Firehazzard
UsedUniverse
Hogarth
LV-426
zzzzz
ZombieRepublican
thumbtack82
3a_boltman
Wooly
3AFr
ArtWar
geisT
dr37
Cthulhu
zbrushman
Endzeit
Chivo
zendeluxe
<{OjO}>
gregory
gar
26 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 10 Empty Re: WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom

Post by 3AFr Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:23 pm

Tracker Hinkon has been with me, in France, since October 19 ... against the payment of a tax of 29 €
3AFr
3AFr
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 10 Empty Re: WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom

Post by Endzeit Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:01 am

deleted

Last edited by Endzeit on Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Endzeit
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:05 am

Dritte arrived today.
Had to pay a small amount to bribe the customs official.

Last edited by gar on Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin

Endzeit likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:06 am

I’m liking that pants swap. Looks great! Still waiting on mine…
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

Endzeit likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:00 pm

Is there any reason that my post (and some of other comments by member) mentioning the shipping status/ tracking no.that could be find got deleted/ censored?
Lookin at the fb page, many buyers still havent got their Noms, so does the distribution center did any mistake?
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:47 am

COVID-19 is still going on and affecting international shipments from China. There also continues to be a reduction on flights out of China. It makes transit times completely unpredictable with some shipments taking a few weeks to arrive and some taking up to 6weeks or more depending on your location/country/courier

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:00 am

thank you for the clarification, gregory, much appriciated and no offensive on my side and maybe i,m just uber eager for my Dritte... Smile
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:28 am

Just got my copy last weekend and I must say that this is an awesome first nom release!!! I'm a bit worried tho as I have scuffing already on the jacket right as took him out of the box. I'll take pics later, but I'm hoping the jacket will hold up.

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Endzeit Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:25 pm

deru_here wrote:I'm a bit worried tho as I have scuffing already on the jacket right as took him out of the box.

Same with mine.

Endzeit
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:46 pm

So my tracking on usps.com hasn’t changed since the 4th of October but I just checked the 17track.net and it had an update as of the 26th “airline is shipping”. Does this mean it’ll make its way towards the states or am I still in the shipping limbo?
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:48 am

The engineer and Ash say the scuffing on the elbows on Hinkon's jacket is as intended because they wanted the weathered/worn look

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Endzeit Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:51 am

gregory wrote:The engineer and Ash say the scuffing on the elbows on Hinkon's jacket is as intended because they wanted the weathered/worn look

I didnt mind but good to know it´s intended. Thanks Gregory.

Endzeit
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:03 pm

Hinkon arrived today in AZ, no sign of Dritte sadly. Haven't opened him up yet.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:53 am

Pretty content with this guy.
Also surprised to notice he can actually move with those tight pants.

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 10 Img_0110

Admin

3AFr and Endzeit like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:39 pm

looks good, my tracking number for Dritte is still not to find...
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:17 pm

Both of my noms are still somewhere in shipping but my tracking numbers haven’t shown any progress for quite some time now. If they don’t arrive by end of November then I think might have to reach out to CS. Trying to be patient and usually am. Just crazy that I received bear pacha before noms.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:51 am

gregory wrote:The engineer and Ash say the scuffing on the elbows on Hinkon's jacket is as intended because they wanted the weathered/worn look

Sorry for no reply but thank you for the heads up Gregory!!! After opening and posing Hinkon, wonder if anyone has a spare Dritte for sale cause I am really regretting not getting him. On the plus side, I did snag Lupin for the hell of it!

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:04 am

I know shipping is a mess these days but mine have been sitting at Beijing Airport for about a month now. I’m in no rush. Just hoping they aren’t lost and I eventually get them. As mentioned if I don’t receive them or see any movement by the end of the month I’ll contact CS. Glad to see these in collector’s hands though, they look great!
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:03 pm

My Dritte just showed up at usps in Jamaica NY, still a long way from Arizona. They'll pop up eventually
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Endzeit Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:14 pm

I have a pending order from mattelcreations that was "shipped" October 20th. Mattel Customer service expects laughable "six weeks" for delivery. Maybe companies should start offering express services. Amazon.com delivers worldwide with UPS express for a little premium and it takes three days, not months.

Endzeit
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:30 am

One of two arrived today! Man I am absolutely blown away by the quality of these new UV figures. I have both JCs and they have become instant grails, these noms hit that same mark in my mind. Absolutely crushing it!… and our wallets Wink
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:44 pm

Has anyone tried contacting customer service about the weirdly distorted lower legs? My Hinkon looks great. But my Nomad has the bizarrely bent lower legs. I'm assuming they use the same bodies, so why the difference? Maybe they are prone to warping when being made? If so, why aren't some of the other parts that make up the body also distorted? Just trying to understand the reason behind the difference. Thinking of contacting customer service about my Nomad.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Endzeit Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:19 am

deleted

Last edited by Endzeit on Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Endzeit
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:57 am

I'm curious too, please share.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:25 am

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 10 Img_2033
WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 10 Img_2035
WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 10 Img_2034WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 10 Img_2033

maybe that are that chicken legs mentioned/documented/pictured on fb 3alegion?
beside this weird lower leg (shank) bigger than upper leg (femoral), damn, this is a hell of a package!

starting with the thick deluxe cardboard, then that printlike cardboard inside, and the elegant styroform to that quality and haptic heaven heavyness built Hinkon of, and that hands and Benzaiten (another name ash gave, that have to google to learn and understand a bit more...)
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next