World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom

+22
gundamben831
Firehazzard
UsedUniverse
Hogarth
LV-426
zzzzz
ZombieRepublican
thumbtack82
3a_boltman
Wooly
3AFr
ArtWar
geisT
dr37
Cthulhu
zbrushman
Endzeit
Chivo
zendeluxe
<{OjO}>
gregory
gar
26 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 Empty Re: WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom

Post by Chivo Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:10 am

Has anyone disrobed the figure to inspect the legs?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 Empty Re: WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom

Post by Endzeit Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:00 pm

Chivo wrote:Has anyone disrobed the figure to inspect the legs?

I did to change pants and havent found anything weird. Suspect

Endzeit
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:38 am

Dritte just arrived in Tucson, shirt came with it. Very cool shirt but unfortunately way to small for me even at xxl... gave it to my son.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:22 am

Dritte and NOM shirt landed on Friday and have yet to inbox. Arrived in Jamaica NY at 2am and was on my porch in California early afternoon same day. Nomad still touring Beijing Airport.
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:18 am

My Hinkon finally arrived!!! However missing an essential part. Just sent UV CS a message on their contact us page m. Hope I don’t have to wait 6 months for a replacement. WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 6b458610
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:59 am

Ooh, shit. I need open both mine to verify...
Hope they replace it for you promptly.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:06 am

Mailed cs about my non trackingable Nomad, got a reply that is shipped and two tracking numbers (Nomad and the shirt i guess) both not to find aswell Sad
Hinkon landed for weeks, but no Nomad in sight, but hoping....

edit.update Nomad and shirt landed save and fresh!
super happy to get this boys, and now the waiting game for Lupin...hope there will be some bots or females soon (didnt had funds for that Rothchild chick att)...quality on both Nom is just fantastic, chapeau UV!!!
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:45 am

Hinkon just landed! Nearly a month after Nomad & T-shirt did. Thought he was lost. A little over a month and a half of shipping and glad these two are reunited.
Awesome job on both of these. A bit bummed on Hinkon as his canister holders only fit the smaller of the 2 tanks. Possibly they put 2 of the same one on there as Nomad’s could accommodate both. I reached out to CS and hopefully I can get the right part sent out. Should be an easy swap unless they glued the belt buckle area. Hope something can get worked out.

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 E9fa6e10

Squares are well done with all their markings. I like how Rothchild Mechanics is crossed out on Nomad’s.

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 B1f3e110

Hope to see some new bots as well.
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

geisT and Flayle like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:50 am

great pics! personally i love the heavy haptic weight impact on these UV Noms (like the og vinyl squares vs.abs ones...still looks cool, but in hand the heavy vinyl ones, charming the feel on another level...)
strangely,as a more a dark,/,black Nom focused guy, Hinkon is my fav of the both atm, but such a strong release from UV, i feel blessed to own...ame_n_om!!!
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:24 pm

My Hinkon is still in shipping limbo, no movement since Oct. 9. Have sent an email to cs, no reply yet but will send another next week if I don't hear back from them. I know global shipping kinda sucks right now so I'm trying to stay patient but I'm starting to feel a little frustrated now. Neutral  

At least they look great from the pics others are posting!
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:27 pm

Which email are you sending to? I'm not seeing anything in there currently

Nevermind found it. Basically what is going on is there are so little flights out of China to Canada (and most every country), that it's stuck in queue waiting for a flight with room for freight. I'll have the shipping agency see if they can nudge things along

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:43 pm

Transportation is an issue everywhere, on every continent, in every country.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:09 pm

Thanks for the clarification Greg, I figured that's what was probably going on. I will continue to wait and keep an eye on the tracking number.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:40 am

No prob! A lot of what is happening is the figures are being shipped to the freight center, they get there, there's too much congestion or no available flights, and then they're returned back to the warehouse and we have to ship all over again. And that whole process seems to take a month or more. Just a pain, so we really appreciate everyone's patience that are still waiting for theirs to show up

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:44 pm

geisT wrote:great pics! personally i love the heavy haptic weight impact on these UV Noms (like the og vinyl squares vs.abs ones...still looks cool, but in hand the heavy vinyl ones, charming the feel on another level...)
strangely,as a more a dark,/,black Nom focused guy,  Hinkon is my fav of the both atm, but such a strong release from UV, i feel blessed to own...ame_n_om!!!

Originally during preorder Nomad was my favourite but glad I picked up both, since in hand both colorways look great. I too miss the weightiness of the vinyl squares but the details seem sharper.
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:27 am

3a_boltman wrote:My Hinkon finally arrived!!! However missing an essential part. Just sent UV CS a message on their contact us page m. Hope I don’t have to wait 6 months for a replacement. WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 6b458610

I reached out to CS weeks ago and have heard nothing. Have you gotten a response?
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:36 pm

dr37 wrote:
3a_boltman wrote:My Hinkon finally arrived!!! However missing an essential part. Just sent UV CS a message on their contact us page m. Hope I don’t have to wait 6 months for a replacement. WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 6b458610

I reached out to CS weeks ago and have heard nothing. Have you gotten a response?

I did get a response and they have a replacement part on the way. It took a week or so for a response but it eventually showed happen and they also provided with a tracking number on replacement part. So far so good but now the shipping wait game.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dr37 Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:46 pm

I reached out again and got a response and tracking. I was just used to the 3 day to a week wait to hear back from the previous company’s CS and passing the 3 week mark was a bit much. Expecting it’ll take a while but glad it’s sorted and that the part is on its way.
dr37
dr37
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:31 am

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 Dbcaa810

Messing around in my backyard first snow of the season… didn’t have much time to take more pictures
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

dr37 and Endzeit like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by zbrushman Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:10 am

Received my Hinkon back in October and forgot to post my pics here! The final product is fantastic and of indelible quality. I'm impressed with Underverse so far. Can't wait to get my Milky Square and Wilma Hawksworth Smile

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 6YNwvlTh

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 LdVve70h

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 XytVkGKh

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 IFlUIRCh

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 G7bRgJPh
zbrushman
zbrushman
Tomorrow King

http://jpad3d.blogspot.com/

dr37 and Endzeit like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:48 am

Yo Legion!
Starting to catch up on UV life... these N0Ms look solid. I've had my Dritte for couple weeks now after going through the whole covid situation y'all were going through too.
I'm eventually going to open him up and have to say, they both look like beasts!
I actually really like the white on Hinkon's eyes. Great styling for a great new N0M.
/pics to follow too
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

zbrushman, geisT and dr37 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:32 pm

So glad I grabbed both. Other than the weirdly curved lower legs, they are fantastic figures. I liked them enough to grab a Master Lupin, too. Can hardly wait until that bad boy ships.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

zbrushman and geisT like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:33 pm

WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 Img_2036
WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 Img_2037
WWR2 Tracker Nom Hinkon & Nomad Dritte Disciple Nom - Page 11 Img_2038
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

zbrushman and Endzeit like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:13 am

Nice lineup
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:57 pm

My Hinkon has finally made it to Canada and cleared customs, should be here early this week! My wait for this guy to arrive is finally almost over cheers
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

zbrushman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next