World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion

+15
UsedUniverse
wutasi
xxz1977
Cthulhu
MJA1MR
ArtWar
gar
gregory
Firehazzard
geisT
<{OjO}>
Chivo
zendeluxe
Endzeit
3AFr
19 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion

Post by UsedUniverse Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:35 am

Bought all 3 ver of the Bramble Mk8. $60 total in shipping, ouch! Wish they would combine shipping.
I didn't know there would be a DIY. Wasn't going to buy it but then I had an idea on how I want to paint it so I went for it.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion

Post by gregory Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:38 am

wutasi wrote:How long is the sales expected to last?
Also will it be available at other retailers?

We are looking into retail options, but the costs and MOQ required for stores are making things difficult.

PO end date has not been set yet. Pushing for 1month

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:30 pm

Coming Soon

Long legged Armstrong, armoured flying bots... ?

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 16326210

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:02 pm

hm...could be the latest Noms, Hinkon and Dritte?
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtWar Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:11 am

Yeah I think so too…

ArtWar
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:28 am

I was thinking Tommy and a Zomb, but I was told no. The Noms are most likely on point.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by zendeluxe Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:30 am

There was a photo that shows some more figures to come:

https://7174publishing.com/7174-news/2021/6/11/wonderfest

I think it is a very interesting new line.
zendeluxe
zendeluxe
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:01 am

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 PU1WF

Comparatively speaking the blurry looks like an armstrong and possibly a nom or two or something else.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtWar Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:41 pm

Sadly the humanoid figures have just a 4point or 5 point articulation.

ArtWar
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:08 pm

That's an old preview. Articulation is updated

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtWar Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:42 am

gregory wrote:That's an old preview. Articulation is updated

How many points of articulation they will have??

ArtWar
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:27 pm

With both 1/6 Nom being shipped (50/50 chance that they caught by customs, Master Lupin drop in the future i decided to wait for the next wave of figures.,..the pocket Nom are to cute and cool to pass, but these brambles are still nice, maybe when i have luck and the big Noms slipped through customs, i will get this Brambles if they are still available at UV...
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:40 am

well, well, well...

Via UnderverseHQ Instagram
Pocket Universe Tracker NOM Hinkon and Dritte Disciple Nomad NOM will be available for pre-order October 20th, 10:00AM HK (China) Timezone at Underverse.com and the UV Tmall!

- 1/18th Scale, Approx 3.75” tall
- 9 Points of Articulation
UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 24567710UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 24276810

And one gun in the hand and one in the holster... but what do you expect from 95 mm.
Detailing looks impressive.
Also both jackets are the same (Slightly different in 1/6th)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Endzeit Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:34 am

Impressive for the size

Endzeit
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:36 pm

Just a reminder that the Nom boys are up!
pretty cool pricing with 40$ each, i hope to get this guys later, as my funds will first go to the Lupin drop, but planning to get these later....
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3AFr Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:39 pm

I don't understand that an option is offered for a set of 2 ... a single package is easier ... and cheaper for us. Please, consider this option for those "Pocket" figures, which cost too much per unit Wink
3AFr
3AFr
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:33 pm

Via @UnderverseHQ on Instagram
POCKET UNIVERSE Bertie Mk7
pre-orders will open November 26 at Underverse.com and the UV Tmall!

Underverse are thrilled to debut the all-new BERTIE MK7 from the fan favorite World War Robot series.
The Bertie MK7 comes in two factions: classic Earth Defense MEDIC and the new PACIFIC FLEET MARINE!

- Approx 4.5” Tall
- 15 Points of Articulation

USD $65 each
Price includes Worldwide Shipping

Although only 4.5" high, Gregory finally has his own robot. 😊

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 25601710 UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 25600410
UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 25565710 UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 25550610

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Endzeit Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:49 pm

deleted

Last edited by Endzeit on Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Endzeit
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:19 am

Also for old school folks the Pacific Fleet Marine is basically the Pacific Rim Vet of lore

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:18 pm

gregory wrote:Also for old school folks the Pacific Fleet Marine is basically the Pacific Rim Vet of lore

Ha I remember, I already thought it had something to do with the elusive PRV.
11 years ago, Ash planned a limited run of about 200 grey metallic Pacific Rim Vet Bertie MK3s for a mid 2011 release, as forum exclusive.
This post on Instagram from June 2014, regarding a gatling Bertie Mk3 made me all giddy and hopeful again,
However, like so many things in those days it eventually never materialised. Until now.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:40 pm

I just saw the announcement for the black friday sale, 15% off select items. I'm hoping the PU line is included in the sale, as I've been on the fence about ordering some stuff from this line. I like the cheaper price in general but for the size it's hard for me to justify purchasing when considering the exchange rate/shipping fees. If these guys are included in the sale I think I'll have to pull the trigger on them. Ideally I'd like to get a version of each release, that is if they qualify for the black friday sale and are still open for preorder by then.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:57 am

Love these.
Very surprising and absolutely not what I expected when the original SQRPLA blurry was shown back in April 2021.
Especially since it mixes pretty well with 1/18th as well as 1/6th.

Pocket Universe | WWR Mule Heavy Freight Square

Pre-orders Open January 14 2022, 10:00AM HK (China) Timezone
Pre-orders Close February 14 2022, 10:00AM HK (China) Timezone

US $160 Price Includes Worldwide Shipping

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 27152210 UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 27152510 UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 27168410 UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 27167110 UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 27152610 UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 17587610

via UV instagram
Pocket Universe | WWR Mule Heavy Freight Square pre-orders open January 14 at Underverse.com and the UV Tmall!

The WWR MULE HEAVY FREIGHT SQUARE are hefty munitions and freight transport carriers across the WWR universe coming in a range of sizes for personal, commercial, and military load-outs.

The Heavy Freight Square is a beast of a machine and comes equipped with the GOGOGO and FASC freight containers. This Pocket Universe edition comes in the new MULE faction deco and stands at a staggering 24cm (9.5”) tall with both containers attached. Each container magnetically attaches to the Heavy Freight Square.

* Pre-orders Open January 14 2022, 10:00AM HK (China) Timezone
* Pre-orders Close February 14 2022, 10:00AM HK (China) Timezone

USD $160

Price Includes Worldwide Shipping

Prototype shown. Final production may differ*
The Heavy Freight Square is a beast of a machine and comes equipped with the GOGOGO and FASC freight containers.

This Pocket Universe edition comes in the new MULE faction deco and stands at a staggering 24cm (9.5”) tall with both containers attached. Each container magnetically attaches to the Heavy Freight Square.

The WWR MULE HEAVY FREIGHT SQUARE are hefty munitions and freight transport carriers across the WWR universe coming in a range of sizes for personal, commercial, and military load-outs.

* Pre-orders Open January 14 2022, 10:00AM HK (China) Timezone
* Pre-orders Close February 14 2022, 10:00AM HK (China) Timezone

USD $160

Price Includes Worldwide Shipping
via AshleyWoodart story on instagram
This Freight Square works in 1/18th and 1/6th due to the nature of the Freight Square.

Freight Squares come in a variety of sizes. Can be a massive hauler as shown with the 1/18th NOMs or as personal carriers if put next to a 1/6th fig etc. In WWR there's a Square for any job.

There will be more freight containers with different decals and paint schemes in the future.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:31 pm

love these squares, but i wonder why these are labeled under pocket wars?
this guys would absolute match with 1/6, of course with the 4inch Noms these look like a Mighty Mule, but with 24cm these would be a pefect 1/6 mule Buddy....any infos about how long these will be up? need one only because that cute containers!

edit.just read Ash comment....yo,1/18 as 1/6....

edit.yo, better read it all....closing feb.14....yay, now some chase drops would be perfect aaaaand with shipping included, its a fair pricing (about 40$ each, when shipping would be 40$ like with my Nomad/Hinkon)

edit.aaaaand ordered....
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:31 am

Future Intelligence Report
Designed by Ashley Wood

that's unexpected
after the 4Square we see a new completely different four legged Square.
(something that should translate easily to 1/6th.)

meet
Self Sufficient Quad Square V1

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 27398710

something less easily scaled up,
(or you'll end up with a US$500 robot):
Armstrong Mongoose SK

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 27390310

finally a 1/18th scale robot with a bit more bite under its arms.
Two comments:
Weapons still don't look they will put a dent in a robot.
Where are the big guns or is that too first 2 decades of this century and this is the new new?
Still no fan of these new detailed complex arms and legs.
(Hopefully the "head" swivels)

Total package looks excellent though.
Bring it on.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:03 pm

soon...

I have some issues with that WWR logo, though... 🤔

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 007vkn16UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 007vkn15
UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 3 007vkn17

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next