World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling some ThreeA and Threezero figures.

Go down

Selling some ThreeA and Threezero figures.  Empty Selling some ThreeA and Threezero figures.

Post by Joshimus Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:36 am

I am based in Ontario, Canada and I am selling some of my figures. From a smoke and pet free home. I am not interested in trades so please dont ask. Looking to thin down, not replace with.  If it isn't in the picture, it doesn't come with it.
I don't mind taking better pics if need be. Prices are also not set in stone so feel free to make an offer.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Bumblebee movie Optimus Prime by Threezero. Was briefly on display, comes complete with packaging. $350

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Left to right, in boxes:
Beaver Industries Sawyer. She's in great shape, I believe complete $200
Tomorrow Queens Potsun - I believe complete, has both swords and 2 grenades $200
Tomorrow Queens Tsuru - Missing grenades but has everything else. $200
   *prefer to sell both TQ's together
3AA Final membership Future Mort complete. Took out of box and a couple of pics but never displayed. I wanted the 3AA benefits but never really needed the figure. $600

Loose:
Top 3 are 3 Moods of Zombkins, I may have the box, unsure. $300 for the set
Bottom 2 are 3AGO Hemmingways. $200 for the set

Does not include shipping if shipping is required. I only do Paypal good and services (I dont charge the fee) or etransfer.
Thanks.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down