World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

+90
3A BOLTMAN
Arex_B
feed1891
Vaxillus
d3nnis
<{OjO}>
Firehazzard
zendeluxe
mqhuynh
Plastic Robo
Takezo
ESeffinga
Tigerfeet
dtrain
Sideglide
Skipper11x
Jaybo3000
geisT
LV-426
Noir
Nothing
BRiZL
Joshimus
ozz
GrandpaStern
Dsc
Henchman
Grish
SzuTsung
moriachi
illproxy
chiowhon
Reks36
gundamben831
Artoo
johnnyhaggis
rice0roni
Beaumont
Matrix
Lrihk
dextercat69
SS01
DutchBot
rhb
thumbtack82
J&J
UsedUniverse
Gloomy
Plastic Fortress
card
Chanimation
wmarples
Heirforce
Minion
theparallax
Onaux
neoconvoy
Deus Machina
Crem
eustarwars
SpiderPig
gregory
LordPiper
abex44
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
3a_boltman
fluppeco
Dar Wolfram
fredfran
BlackBellamy
Argentix
pezbanana
koonfasa
Cthulhu
raveer
wutasi
Wooly
Danz
Albino
Losartan
ennui
gar
Dolly
bubblegumking
grimrealities
RestlessEye
Chivo
gimbat
94 posters

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by dextercat69 Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:23 pm

Plastic Fortress wrote:
gregory wrote:There's no limit on Tsuru and Potsun
How is this possible Greg? Clearly Death Mask wasn't one per account  No Not cool... Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 11 Img_0311

I don't think you should be posting people's facebook post without there permission.

dextercat69
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by dextercat69 Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:26 pm

This kid^

https://www.google.com/search?q=DC+comics+monkeys&safe=off&biw=1024&bih=672&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIwNOEysvQxwIVhTo-Ch0rbgJv#imgrc=dZrIyLBwCUYFZM%3A

dextercat69
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:21 pm

I don't think Greg said surprise drop always one per customer, but he said typically one per customer.

last time I scored 2 wanka squares, and CS processed both, and now I have 2 wanka squares Very Happy
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:14 pm

counterfeit wrote:I don't think Greg said surprise drop always one per customer, but he said typically one per customer.

last time I scored 2 wanka squares, and CS processed both, and now I have 2 wanka squares Very Happy

wanka wasn't one per customer tho , they where 3 diffenrt Surprised.
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Fortress Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:31 pm

counterfeit wrote:I don't think Greg said surprise drop always one per customer, but he said typically one per customer.

If that's the case, I was lied to by WO3A since I asked again directly on Facebook and was told "LTD drops are one per person". Again if this is the case, it ain't cool by any standard to be misleading someone into believing something when in fact the truth is another. I suspect you may be right, but only because 3A hasn't disclosed anything regarding recycles and on the Death Mask order page it said nothing regarding it being 1 per account. Furthermore, Greg said "typically one per customer" which is an indirect way of alluding to that you may be able to purchase another.

Please don't misinterpret, I'm not upset with those who purchased multiples of Death Mask, but I am displeased with 3A who when approached with an inquiry, don't respond honestly or directly. What makes it worse is the fact that I had the opportunity to purchase another, but because of what I was told, I refrained from such action. Lastly, I'd appreciate it if Greg or Gimbat could clarify this and put my thoughts to rest.
Plastic Fortress
Plastic Fortress
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:10 pm

papamadoo wrote:

wanka wasn't one per customer tho , they where 3 diffenrt Surprised.
wanka was surprise drop during racer miyu sale, and by that time, nobody knows that they will be 3 diff colours. Smile
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyhaggis Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:08 am

are the death mask ladies totally done? when was the last sighting? i never saw her
johnnyhaggis
johnnyhaggis
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:48 pm

CS got back to me regarding UNDERVERSE DEATHMASK NINJA, that it wasn't limited to one per customer and that sale is closed by now.

And I asked them to follow-up and reply to everyone who asked CS via an email.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:49 pm

Thanks Dan,

Pity I haven't seen Ninja Deathmask.
Would have been hard to ignore.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:15 pm

gimbat wrote:CS got back to me regarding UNDERVERSE DEATHMASK NINJA, that it wasn't limited to one per customer and that sale is closed by now.

And I asked them to follow-up and reply to everyone who asked CS via an email.

well that is sad then Sad, I understand now people who don't take chance and set the number of preoder high Neutral.

I would have took a other one as well Sadé
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:05 pm

Unless it specifically says 1 per customer in the product details, I assume you can order more than 1. Worst case is they refund you, best case you get what you want. Not sure why everyone is so confused.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:37 pm

because, on forum it started with a ''Once per customer'' statement.

and on facebook, page no limit.

even on bamba description its far from always accurate. those are the reason people ask always these question.
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Looks like retail TQs are shipping.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Oh man, I was holding on to the retail pink as long as I could...
.. then started thinking I like the yellow, but there's something blue I want now.
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:05 pm

Forum wrote:shipping Tomorrow Kings | Irimi TQ

Does it include Hoaxer Irimi ?
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Let's hope it includes hoaxer one irimi in shipping. I to would love to know.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:11 am

Just received my retail TQs. Still have to open them though. Wink
Just informing folks who are waiting for theirs.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:49 pm

where did you order them from, Chivo? and which ones?

please share pics... i'm waiting to see in-hand pics to decide whether to keep my BBTS preorder or not.

Smile

pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:57 am

I ordered from myplasticheart.  Got the pink/salmon one and the white one.  I'm in the middle of a customer service issue with 3A CS so I won't post pictures until or if my issues are resolved.  Stay tuned. Wink
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:42 pm

I hope it's not QC issues with your TQs... good luck with CS, i shall stay tuned.

Meanwhile i cancelled my TQ preorders, i had yellow and pink and those are still available at BBTS, so if i do like them when i see in-hand pics, i might grab them again.

Honestly so far, i think i would have grabbed Lasstranaut Cosplay Pascha for that price, instead of TQ. I think the retail TQs kinda lacking, whereas their male siblings are loaded with weathering and weapons. If i do end up getting them, i would give them new clothes.
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBellamy Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:54 am

Since Irimi is on the list for this month, I don't suppose we can get a glimpse at hoaxer before she ships out? Just to prove she exists at all. . . scratch
BlackBellamy
BlackBellamy
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:03 am

BlackBellamy wrote:Since Irimi is on the list for this month, I don't suppose we can get a glimpse at hoaxer before she ships out? Just to prove she exists at all. . . scratch

I agree, lets see some of the goods. They may show her at the upcoming show??? One only knows. Maybe the title Hoaxer has something to do with it. Hopefully not a Hoax.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:49 am

like a package with an underverse tk mask and irimi, with a post tip. ''Well Imagine the rest....'' Ash

:p
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:27 am

BlackBellamy wrote:Since Irimi is on the list for this month, I don't suppose we can get a glimpse at hoaxer before she ships out? Just to prove she exists at all.
I have Hoaxer coming and I'm excited to get her, but just imagine Irimi with a supreme NOM mask and a gun I guess.
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:25 pm

The Japan convention don't have any proto of the hoaxer. I m really curious how it looks. I just hope that when we receive it the design and quality of the figure will be top notch and worth the wait.

Always fun to buy base purely from a rendering from ash and See whether it turn out to be something I like. Can't wait

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next