World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

+90
3A BOLTMAN
Arex_B
feed1891
Vaxillus
d3nnis
<{OjO}>
Firehazzard
zendeluxe
mqhuynh
Plastic Robo
Takezo
ESeffinga
Tigerfeet
dtrain
Sideglide
Skipper11x
Jaybo3000
geisT
LV-426
Noir
Nothing
BRiZL
Joshimus
ozz
GrandpaStern
Dsc
Henchman
Grish
SzuTsung
moriachi
illproxy
chiowhon
Reks36
gundamben831
Artoo
johnnyhaggis
rice0roni
Beaumont
Matrix
Lrihk
dextercat69
SS01
DutchBot
rhb
thumbtack82
J&J
UsedUniverse
Gloomy
Plastic Fortress
card
Chanimation
wmarples
Heirforce
Minion
theparallax
Onaux
neoconvoy
Deus Machina
Crem
eustarwars
SpiderPig
gregory
LordPiper
abex44
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
3a_boltman
fluppeco
Dar Wolfram
fredfran
BlackBellamy
Argentix
pezbanana
koonfasa
Cthulhu
raveer
wutasi
Wooly
Danz
Albino
Losartan
ennui
gar
Dolly
bubblegumking
grimrealities
RestlessEye
Chivo
gimbat
94 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by Gyuladszi Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:26 am

Anyone in the states received their geisha yet? I got the tracking for mine about the same time as my nurse Bertie mk2, which came in last Monday (so shipping took about 5 days altogether), but the TQ has been stuck on "Origin post is preparing shipment" since the 21st. Should I be concerned about this?

Gyuladszi
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by wutasi Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:41 pm

^Same situation here, and no need to be concerned.
Bertie came in fast because it was shipped via EMS, the geishas are on regular post which could take 2~3 weeks.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:21 pm

Gyuladszi wrote:Anyone in the states received their geisha yet? I got the tracking for mine about the same time as my nurse Bertie mk2, which came in last Monday (so shipping took about 5 days altogether), but the TQ has been stuck on "Origin post is preparing shipment" since the 21st. Should I be concerned about this?

Same situation in France, but for SNOW STRIKE BLACK WIDOW version.... no new tracking info since 19.10.2017, Figure again in China???

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:23 pm

I had 2 of my Geisha's show. Third is on the way.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LordPiper Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:03 am

got one geisha in and waiting on the second. Would love to see some pics here to tide me over. anyone?
LordPiper
LordPiper
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:07 am

I can't remember if I ordered two or all three but I received two, one yesterday and one today. Give it a week or so and yours should show up soon.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:20 am

Got nothing here, sons of bitches!!! Wink Wink But seriously from what tracking is showing I'll hopefully get mine some time this week.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:10 am

Just received my Geisha here in Cali.  She's actually pretty nice.  Need to mess around with her a bit to see if she can hold a real dynamic pose.

What's the extra black bow for? Her hair?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Chivo wrote:Just received my Geisha here in Cali.  She's actually pretty nice.  Need to mess around with her a bit to see if she can hold a real dynamic pose.

What's the extra black bow for?  Her hair?

I would also like to know ....

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:09 pm

Her hair

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 28 23167788_1710125282366017_7382550031162622859_n

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:40 pm

bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:10 pm

Anyone else still not received their Geisha yet? Tracking says mine has been sitting in China post office since the 23rd of October! WTF!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyuladszi Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:53 am

Mine came in yesterday, its neat, and the smaller proportions seem to make it easier to pose than the regular TQs. Maybe a bit too pretty for a 3a fig lol, but its kinda cool to have something different.

wutasi wrote:^Same situation here, and no need to be concerned.
Bertie came in fast because it was shipped via EMS, the geishas are on regular post which could take 2~3 weeks.
btw thanks for the reassurance, I was worried for a minute there

Gyuladszi
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:51 pm

<{OjO}> wrote:Anyone else still not received their Geisha yet? Tracking says mine has been sitting in China post office since the 23rd of October! WTF!

When I check tracking for mine, it still says "left originating country and is en route" since 10/21.  The guy rowing the boat must be resting his arms.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gcJAE Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:28 am

Hey Hogarth!

I can sympathise with you completely! I’ve got a couple of figures on the the way to me in the UK from a fellow Canadian that were exported on the 17/10 that have been stuck in the ether ever since. I hoping that they arrive before Christmas. Lol

gcJAE
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:48 am

It took about 3 weeks from the time of China Acceptance to day of delivery for mine. You'll probably receive it today if you get Saturday delivery or some time next week.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Back atcha, gcJAE!  Yeah - ever since ThreeA stopped using EMS, I've notice my packages take roughly three weeks.  Seems like Canada is always one of the last to receive.  No big deal.  Fully expect to get her this coming week.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:13 am

Dang, my Geisha came with broken wrist. They need to go with metal pegs or send us 2 arms so when one breaks we have a replacement at the ready. Will be contacting CS soon but overall the figures are absolutely amazing!
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vortex1310 Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:28 am

I wanted to grab these so badly but didn't have the money when they were posted, is there anyone selling these?

Is there a good place to go for the secondary market other than eBay?
vortex1310
vortex1310
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:43 am

Hogarth wrote:Back atcha, gcJAE!  Yeah - ever since ThreeA stopped using EMS, I've notice my packages take roughly three weeks.  Seems like Canada is always one of the last to receive.  No big deal.  Fully expect to get her this coming week.
I've had mix where sometimes it could be 3-4 weeks and others sometimes under 2 weeks and occasionally the tracking notice and the package next day. I think they still send EMS though to Canada. My Black Widow and Gen 1 Prime were here in no time.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:05 am

It seems I was overly optimistic about when geisha might arrive.  Wednesday already and no change in status (still on a boat).  It usually takes another 3 or 4 days after it arrives in the country, so, it's looking like next week at the soonest.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28