World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

+90
3A BOLTMAN
Arex_B
feed1891
Vaxillus
d3nnis
<{OjO}>
Firehazzard
zendeluxe
mqhuynh
Plastic Robo
Takezo
ESeffinga
Tigerfeet
dtrain
Sideglide
Skipper11x
Jaybo3000
geisT
LV-426
Noir
Nothing
BRiZL
Joshimus
ozz
GrandpaStern
Dsc
Henchman
Grish
SzuTsung
moriachi
illproxy
chiowhon
Reks36
gundamben831
Artoo
johnnyhaggis
rice0roni
Beaumont
Matrix
Lrihk
dextercat69
SS01
DutchBot
rhb
thumbtack82
J&J
UsedUniverse
Gloomy
Plastic Fortress
card
Chanimation
wmarples
Heirforce
Minion
theparallax
Onaux
neoconvoy
Deus Machina
Crem
eustarwars
SpiderPig
gregory
LordPiper
abex44
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
3a_boltman
fluppeco
Dar Wolfram
fredfran
BlackBellamy
Argentix
pezbanana
koonfasa
Cthulhu
raveer
wutasi
Wooly
Danz
Albino
Losartan
ennui
gar
Dolly
bubblegumking
grimrealities
RestlessEye
Chivo
gimbat
94 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by gimbat Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Matrix wrote: I think it just refers to the Vader head because the vampire is lilithobelle  pascha she's not a TQ. I think Bamba just has another typo for Lilithobelle title

Sent Ash an email regarding the title to avoid any confusion.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by Deus Machina Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:53 pm

Scored the single. Personally goes well with the dirty sarge. Hope to see female stormie in 1/6th someday. Yeah, a red stormie would be bonus.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

http://fatgeckoblogii.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderPig Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:40 am

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 14 12189610

In the past I loved the boxes, fantastic and well done.

The first box that goes to trash.
SpiderPig
SpiderPig
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:11 am

They can't all be winners. tongue
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by J&J Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Saw pics of the hoaxer on ebay. Her hair is a lot more blue than I was expecting.

J&J
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:46 am

Just got in my Hoaxer today. She's actually a pretty cool figure despite the fact that she should have been given regular chucks rather than the heeled chucks. And her blue hair actually goes well with the rest of her dystopian clothing. But she also should have been given gun toting hands, though her TQ hands can hold them just fine.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:49 am

Wish I could score a Hoaxer. But Irimi Natsu arrives today. Looking good.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina
Yesterday Kid

http://fatgeckoblogii.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ozz Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:10 am

Chivo wrote:Just got in my Hoaxer today.  She's actually a pretty cool figure despite the fact that she should have been given regular chucks rather than the heeled chucks.  And her blue hair actually goes well with the rest of her dystopian clothing.  But she also should have been given gun toting hands, though her TQ hands can hold them just fine.

yeah... would have been perfect with regular chucks instead of the heels. and blue hair reminds me of the 7 bones

ozz
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Been pretty busy over the last month. Filming christmas cliffhanger stuff and extra episodes in the same space of time, it's killing me! Except I got these and had to show them off!
Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 14 IMG_4545_zps2flfx5jh

At first glance, they seem great so far. Wasn't expecting Irimi to be so,... so skin coloured, it's nice. Don't particularly like the frayed singlet, and I like to hide those nipples if I put them on the shelf, but Fuyu is way sexy!
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:31 pm

Looks like they got rid of the big dark eyes that were in the proto's. Those really turned me off but these look fantastic!
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:51 am

I would have bought the short skirted one as well if I had known that! Mad
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBellamy Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:27 am

Alright Alright, Hoaxer landed in Texas today. Just want to let 3a know what a splendid job they did on her. I was fully prepared to be disappointed, but she's an absolute beauty in-hand. Credit where credit is due: Hoaxer1 was (dare I say?) worth the wait.
BlackBellamy
BlackBellamy
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Reks36 Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:46 pm

koonfasa wrote:Been pretty busy over the last month. Filming christmas cliffhanger stuff and extra episodes in the same space of time, it's killing me! Except I got these and had to show them off!

At first glance, they seem great so far. Wasn't expecting Irimi to be so,... so skin coloured, it's nice. Don't particularly like the frayed singlet, and I like to hide those nipples if I put them on the shelf, but Fuyu is way sexy!

Love that shot! Wade is the fckn MAN!!!
Reks36
Reks36
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:59 pm

koonfasa wrote:Been pretty busy over the last month. Filming christmas cliffhanger stuff and extra episodes in the same space of time, it's killing me! Except I got these and had to show them off!

One day when my Irimi's show up, I plan to have Deadpool take a pic with them Wink ...IF they ever show up. Tracking has them on airplane since the 25th of October. That's a long flight :p

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by BRiZL Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:39 pm

BlackBellamy wrote:Hoaxer1 was (dare I say?) worth the wait.
classic.  cyclops
i got her too! and agree.
BRiZL
BRiZL
Yesterday Kid

http://brizl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:04 am

What do Hoaxers feet look like? The regular high heel chucks or something new? Let's see more photos of these ladies in the photo thread (or here), they look great!
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackBellamy Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:41 am

Artoo wrote:What do Hoaxers feet look like? The regular high heel chucks or something new? Let's see more photos of these ladies in the photo thread (or here), they look great!

They're the high heeled chucks that the other Irimis wear, only with the same color as Hoaxer's hair repeated on the body of the shoe. I'd take a pic, but I already replaced them with some Little Shadow flat chucks, and it would be a chore to dig out the box again. The pants are pretty baggy on her, so you don't see much of the shoes, regardless.
BlackBellamy
BlackBellamy
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by abex44 Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:38 am

Just opened up Irimi Fuyu. I remember ordering this specifically to continue TKK to the end, but damn they got so close to making a cooler TQ than Queeny. Missing lots of weathering potential here. My personal opinion is they should have made these gritty. It's like a balance of traditional clean queens mixed with the Queen herself.
A little too flat to make for an awesome figure, but a cool one nonetheless.
More badass queens in the future please.

abex44
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Those were pretty much my thoughts exactly - a nice figure, but overall just too boring for my tastes. Considering the crazy shit we typically see from Popbot TKs, I was expecting something like an armored skirt or a more exotic weapon at least...
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:15 pm

like a chainsaw!
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:51 pm

Why not, haven't seen one yet and you could even go as far as to make it big like what the Shoguns carry. In Popbot that would be pretty normal.
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:02 pm

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 14 IMG_4444_zpsjarxz3ex
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:53 am

Got my Hoaxer a few days ago and she's awesome. Great aesthetic on this female figure. She's a perfect match with Shosuke Underverse Hacker TK or Kozo. But I'm going to display her instead of Queeny with my 7bones set!
Nothing
Nothing
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:38 am

Hoaxer is indeed great, I agreed with you, i do believe she will look wonderful displayed with Queeny!
Dolly
Dolly
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:31 pm

what the...

It's toooooooooooo weak wrist Sad

really really disappointed.

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 14 23269603146_877505a64d_c

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Ax36j9]Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 14 22667349584_5cb592027a_c[url=https://flic.kr/p/Ax36j9]
Noir
Noir
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next