World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

+70
eustarwars
BlackBellamy
UsedUniverse
chiowhon
gimbat
Syd Bee
Sideglide
fluppeco
Wooly
Skipper11x
Crem
gundamben831
Chanimation
Gloomy
Hisoka44
didadi
SS01
Beaumont
raveer
Mr. Rictus
ineedmoretoys
zendeluxe
Devours
expathos
J&J
d3nnis
Heirforce
mattyp
Artoo
illproxy
zzzzz
Albino
Lrihk
Firehazzard
IronChap
ghostmouse
Noir
3a_boltman
carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u
Ozmax
supernova
Dar Wolfram
Wilbur
Deus Machina
DT2
zbrushman
geisT
ArtWar
pezbanana
eyesaw
The Dr Of Style
kreig_gear
Danz
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
gar
noveltycross
YamiQ
Matrix
Oneluckyboy
gregory
BPP
dtrain
miracle bubbles
BRiZL
Dolly
ESeffinga
bianco
Tigerfeet
74 posters

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 13 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by Ozmax Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:47 am

Sideglide wrote:Congrats to everyone who got in on the pre-order. I picked the wrong time to take the garbage out and saw only set A. Was hoping for set B but I guess that's how it goes. Still, excited to see everyone in LESS THAN ONE MONTH.

All of set B can be brought at the event I think,Only pascha in set A is not.
Don't worry I'm going to queue with you for other stuff lol

Ozmax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 13 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by Sideglide Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:55 am

Haha, thanks. I really just want to make sure i can get the Sunday Morning set. I have been really digging it since the teasers.

What time you guys going to show up? You guys get in on the Venture t-shirt sale about a month ago on bamba?
Will be fun if we all are in the same area in line to chat and what not. Also to hold a spot if we need a food run Wink
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:04 pm

It's going to be a Saturday entry Queue party!
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozmax Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:07 pm

Japan show last year doesn't allow overnight queue you just have to be super early,Last year I want there around 5:30AM and there's ~15 people queue but that's the small show so I'm not sure about this one

Ozmax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Ozmax wrote:Japan show last year doesn't allow overnight queue you just have to be super early,Last year I want there around 5:30AM and there's ~15 people queue but that's the small show so I'm not sure about this one

I am sure Siderglide can add more info to it...but I remember reading somewhere (last year) that it's illegal to queue on the streets at night in Tokyo.

Again, super excited for everyone here!

Please take lots and lots of pics!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:19 pm

gimbat wrote:
Ozmax wrote:Japan show last year doesn't allow overnight queue you just have to be super early,Last year I want there around 5:30AM and there's ~15 people queue but that's the small show so I'm not sure about this one

I am sure Siderglide can add more info to it...but I remember reading somewhere (last year) that it's illegal to queue on the streets at night in Tokyo.

Queuing at 5am is nothing compare to what I will be queuing up for Sushidai in Tokyo at 3am in the morning! ZzZzZzZz
Wilbur
Wilbur
Yesterday Kid

http://www.photobotiq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:50 pm

The wo3a blog mention it is up for sale but i see no sales item at bamba. It is all sold out

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Sorry last sentence is a question whether it is sold out. Apologise for any confusion

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:51 pm

chiowhon wrote:The wo3a blog mention it is up for sale but i see no sales item at bamba. It is all sold out

Gone within minutes.
Wilbur
Wilbur
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozmax Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Wilbur wrote:
gimbat wrote:

Queuing at 5am is nothing compare to what I will be queuing up for Sushidai in Tokyo at 3am in the morning! ZzZzZzZz

Damn! and when did you get to eat?

Ozmax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:11 pm

gimbat wrote:

I am sure Sideglide can add more info to it...but I remember reading somewhere (last year) that it's illegal to queue on the streets at night in Tokyo.

Actually it is legal...unfortunately. But, it is up to the venue whether or not they will accept queuing overnight or not. They can decide where the line starts the day of to break up the line.
I went to the Parco show last year at about 7am and saw a decent line. I would suggest to get there at first train 5am, or a bit earlier.

If you do plan to do an overnighter, please be sure to be aware of your surroundings. At the Medicom Exhibition this year, there were squaters (flippers) that stayed over night, using cardboard to sit on. When it was time for the line to start moving, they just left everything on the street along with garbage. Seeing that really set me off. Garbage cans are not really around but you can usually find a convenience store with garbage and recycle bins.

I'm sure the legion is mindful of it but this is the reason for places not wanting to have overnighters.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:36 pm

How many you guys will queue to take the Sunday set?

I want to get up late
Noir
Noir
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerfeet Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Wilbur wrote:
gimbat wrote:

The show in Beijing in 2010 quite a few of us started queuing at 7pm the day before....that was a fun evening/morning.

Tigerfeet
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by supernova Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Will stuff be available to purchase on VIP night?

supernova
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:02 pm

supernova wrote:Will stuff be available to purchase on VIP night?

Here is the bit of info from H3ADLINES #11 newsletter:

SALES
September 19th - 27th 
One of each exclusive item per person per purchase. 
Max 5pc limit for Gacha Toys. 
Stock is limited.

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=df39a60ebc972356a8428c41e&id=05e6ebec28&e
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by supernova Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:41 pm

gimbat wrote:Here is the bit of info from H3ADLINES #11 newsletter
Thanks, I thought maybe 18 wasn't listed because it wasn't public.

supernova
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozmax Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:33 pm

I hope there're no overnight queue so I can enjoy my hotel's public bath and night soba lol.

btw can you reconsider on allowing pickup preorder stuff on 18 evening? I think it's better that we don't have to carry a lot of stuff around 19th day time...

Ozmax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:59 pm

I think you might be missing the meaning of the 18th. It is a reception/party for 3A, industry types, etc. A gallery opening of sorts.

For goods carrying, the stations have big lockers you can rent for 250-500 depending on size if need be. If you need help carrying stuff, I can help too.

Ueno is within walking distance of the venue (15 minutes or so).
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozmax Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:49 am

Sideglide wrote:I think you might be missing the meaning of the 18th. It is a reception/party for 3A,  industry types,  etc.  A gallery opening of sorts.

For goods carrying,  the stations  have big lockers you can  rent for 250-500 depending on size if need be.  If you need help carrying stuff,  I can help too.  

Ueno is within walking distance of the  venue (15 minutes or so).
No, I didn't mean to pickup during the event but after it,Like last reventure,We're getting stuff after the party,I got my stuff around 2 AM lol.
But come to think of it Akihabara is not as far as Kwun tong on last reventure so pickup on 19th would be fine haha.

Anyways! see you guys there,I you need anything from Thailand just tell me!

Ozmax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:09 am

supernova wrote:Will stuff be available to purchase on VIP night?

Nope, no pick ups or sales on the 18th. Enjoy the art and the opening.

You may pick up your preordered sets between the 19th - 27th. Sales begin on the 19th
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:41 am

supernova wrote:Were there only 25 for sale or was it the first 25 sold?

I'm curious, they were gone in a flash. Certainly 25 of each set would be highly limited and would guarantee any buyers of getting an opening invite.....but then they probably would have stated as much before the sale. Hard to say really, maybe order numbers would give us an idea. I was 2 minutes late after they went up and just got through before they were gone at #22522x
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozmax Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:23 pm

Mine's 19x

Ozmax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerfeet Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:10 pm

20x

Tigerfeet
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Thanks guys, now I'm nervous i wasn't quick enough judging by the replies I got in PM and posted here. Sad

If anyone has an available +1 spot and gets the invite please keep me in mind.  It would kill me not to go to the opening after traveling all this way.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:24 pm

dtrain wrote:Thanks guys, now I'm nervous i wasn't quick enough judging by the replies I got in PM and posted here. Sad

If anyone has an available +1 spot and gets the invite please keep me in mind.  It would kill me not to go to the opening after traveling all this way.
You didn't get a spot from CS or you just guessing ?
Wilbur
Wilbur
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next