World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

+70
eustarwars
BlackBellamy
UsedUniverse
chiowhon
gimbat
Syd Bee
Sideglide
fluppeco
Wooly
Skipper11x
Crem
gundamben831
Chanimation
Gloomy
Hisoka44
didadi
SS01
Beaumont
raveer
Mr. Rictus
ineedmoretoys
zendeluxe
Devours
expathos
J&J
d3nnis
Heirforce
mattyp
Artoo
illproxy
zzzzz
Albino
Lrihk
Firehazzard
IronChap
ghostmouse
Noir
3a_boltman
carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u
Ozmax
supernova
Dar Wolfram
Wilbur
Deus Machina
DT2
zbrushman
geisT
ArtWar
pezbanana
eyesaw
The Dr Of Style
kreig_gear
Danz
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
gar
noveltycross
YamiQ
Matrix
Oneluckyboy
gregory
BPP
dtrain
miracle bubbles
BRiZL
Dolly
ESeffinga
bianco
Tigerfeet
74 posters

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 8 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by gimbat Fri 14 Aug 2015 - 23:47

Wilbur wrote:
gimbat wrote:I know a couple from Russia, who are coming as well and I am sure there are many more Legionnaires, who are going too.

You guys are going to have so much fun!

I am expecting you to be there and be my model this time. LOL!

haha, vamps and cameras don't do well :-)
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 8 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by Noir Fri 14 Aug 2015 - 23:55

I envy you guys

I don't speak english very well
Noir
Noir
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Sat 15 Aug 2015 - 3:06

Noir wrote:I envy you guys

I don't speak english very well

That's okay! I am sure some of us use body languages too.
Wilbur
Wilbur
Yesterday Kid

http://www.photobotiq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sat 15 Aug 2015 - 5:22

Sideglide wrote:I don't use Whatsapp but I do use the app, "Line". Pretty much everyone here uses that exclusively. PM me if you want to exchange info.

Maybe we should all download this app and make it the 'official' Legion texting method while we're there?  Let me know if you guys want to do it, then we can all exchange numbers.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Sat 15 Aug 2015 - 5:57

I would second this as you can make calls, send voice messages, and text obviously in the same program. If you get the wifi hotspot, it is basically a phone for free calling and communication.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Sat 15 Aug 2015 - 7:21

I am fine with Line, although not as smooth as WhatsApp. Let me know which apps you guys using.
Wilbur
Wilbur
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sat 15 Aug 2015 - 7:43

OK, I'm registered for Line and WhatsApp, but lets stick to Line at Sideglides suggestion.  Add me +1 (602) 315-7140 oh yeah!

I sent a test to Wilbur
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar Wolfram Sat 15 Aug 2015 - 9:07

Excuse my geeking out but I am really excited for you guys. Reading this thread and seeing how everyone is jumping in with both feet to help reminds me of what things were like when I first discovered 3A and reminds me why I still get so much enjoyment from it.

Hope you guys have a great time and those of us unable to attend look forward to experiencing it through your pics and posts. Very Happy
Dar Wolfram
Dar Wolfram
Tomorrow King

https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t30-list-your-collection-a

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Sat 15 Aug 2015 - 9:17

I agree with Adar, please take more photos n download as many exhibits that u can for us to view. Have a enjoyable n fruitful trip

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Sat 15 Aug 2015 - 9:59

dtrain wrote:OK, I'm registered for Line and WhatsApp, but lets stick to Line at Sideglides suggestion.  Add me +1 (602) 315-7140 oh yeah!

I sent a test to Wilbur

Just installed Line. login with facebook. you guys can also add me on facebook too just to make sure.
Wilbur
Wilbur
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Sun 16 Aug 2015 - 2:20

Cna you guys make a user ID for LINE? That is the best way to add someone. Mine is bkdono
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sun 16 Aug 2015 - 4:34

Sideglide wrote:Cna you guys make a user ID for LINE? That is the best way to add someone. Mine is bkdono
Is it correct?

Your ID cannot be found
Noir
Noir
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sun 16 Aug 2015 - 4:36

Sideglide wrote:Cna you guys make a user ID for LINE? That is the best way to add someone. Mine is bkdono

I searched for you but user not found? Mine is drehill

Can you post your number?
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Sun 16 Aug 2015 - 6:29

dtrain wrote:

I searched for you but user not found?  Mine is drehill

Can you post your number?

I have just added you Derek.
Wilbur
Wilbur
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Sun 16 Aug 2015 - 6:30

Cannot add bkdono, user ID not found.
Wilbur
Wilbur
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Sun 16 Aug 2015 - 16:10

Added you Derek. Wilbur, if you start a conversation with Derek, he can add me to the conversation and add each other
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sun 16 Aug 2015 - 17:52

How difficult is it gonna be to find vegetarian food? Any phrases that'll help?

gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by x43x Sun 16 Aug 2015 - 18:27

Try Happycow.net
x43x
x43x
BST Mod

http://x43x.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syd Bee Sun 16 Aug 2015 - 18:41

Joking, but not really. Am I allowed to lay down at the cat cafes and let the cats crawl all over me?

Syd Bee
Syd Bee
Kitty Litter

http://www.sydbee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 666ways2love Sun 16 Aug 2015 - 18:57

Syd Bee wrote:Joking, but not really. Am I allowed to lay down at the cat cafes and let the cats crawl all over me?

My friend just got back from JP and the Cat Cafe she went to, the rules were that you have to let the cats come to you. You cant chase or corner them.
666ways2love
666ways2love
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sun 16 Aug 2015 - 19:24

I've been to Cat Cafe last year, other than common sense (there was a sheet of paper listing the basic rules) and asking you to wash hands before going in Smile
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Sun 16 Aug 2015 - 19:49

Sideglide wrote:Added you Derek.  Wilbur,  if you start a conversation with Derek,  he can add me to the conversation and add each other

My Line ID is wilburleephoto.

I am now linked with Derek. Testing working fine.
Wilbur
Wilbur
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Mon 17 Aug 2015 - 2:12

Yes, that is how cat cafes go. Also understand, with tons of patrons shoving cameras in cat's faces, they may only want to hide/get away. I experienced a cat that I KNOW was pretending to sleep.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Mon 17 Aug 2015 - 2:40

gregory wrote:How difficult is it gonna be to find vegetarian food? Any phrases that'll help?

It will be pretty slim choices besides soups, salads, pasta and if you can eat fish or not.
You can check by asking :

Niku wa tabemasen = I don't eat meat

Niku to, sakana to, butaniku to, toriniku wa tabemasen = I don't eat meat or fish or pork or chicken

Watashi wa bejitarian desu = I'm a vegetarian

Bejitarian no ryori ga arimasu ka = Do you have any vegetarian cooking?

Kono ryori ni niku ga haitte imasu ka = Does this dish contain meat?

niku = meat
Buta-niku = pork-meat
tori-niku =chicken-meat
gyu-niku = beef-meat
sakana = fish

A good combo is:
Niku wa tabemasen. Bejitarian no ryori ga arimasu ka?

Also know that lots of stuff uses meat broth (like consume) in it.
That said, look online for some options as suggested.
You can get something at most places, just not sure on the options.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Mon 17 Aug 2015 - 4:54

Gregory, can you register on the Line app and post your contact info?  Anyone else going please do the same!  

And someone who's on Facebook (I am not), is there a discussion about this event?  Can you get those 3A people to sign up with Line and provide contacts here please? Maybe send them to this thread? It would be awesome to have this all coordinated and done ahead of time.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next