World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

+70
eustarwars
BlackBellamy
UsedUniverse
chiowhon
gimbat
Syd Bee
Sideglide
fluppeco
Wooly
Skipper11x
Crem
gundamben831
Chanimation
Gloomy
Hisoka44
didadi
SS01
Beaumont
raveer
Mr. Rictus
ineedmoretoys
zendeluxe
Devours
expathos
J&J
d3nnis
Heirforce
mattyp
Artoo
illproxy
zzzzz
Albino
Lrihk
Firehazzard
IronChap
ghostmouse
Noir
3a_boltman
carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u
Ozmax
supernova
Dar Wolfram
Wilbur
Deus Machina
DT2
zbrushman
geisT
ArtWar
pezbanana
eyesaw
The Dr Of Style
kreig_gear
Danz
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
gar
noveltycross
YamiQ
Matrix
Oneluckyboy
gregory
BPP
dtrain
miracle bubbles
BRiZL
Dolly
ESeffinga
bianco
Tigerfeet
74 posters

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 14 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by fluppeco Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:39 pm

I feel everybody who puts in the effort and money of travelling to japan for the show, should get that invite on request if it was my show, that just seems a given.
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 14 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by gregory Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:12 am

Pretty sure if you got a set, you're good to go for the opening reception. Will confirm with HK today.

Nope. More than 25 sets sold. 3A will contact you to confirm your spot and your guest.

Last edited by gregory on Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozmax Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:20 pm

I'm f5ing my email right now...

Ozmax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:21 pm

Nope. More than 25 sets sold. 3A will contact you to confirm your spot and your guest.
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Ozmax wrote:I'm f5ing my email right now...

Thank you, this made me laugh!
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozmax Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Still f5 Sad

Ozmax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozmax Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:51 pm

[ThreeA] Invitation for WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS opening party‏

Woo Hooo It's in my junk mail lol.

Ozmax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Ozmax wrote:[ThreeA] Invitation for WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS opening party‏

So happy for you ozmax!

Have a tons of FUN! bounce
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozmax Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:48 pm

gimbat wrote:
Ozmax wrote:[ThreeA] Invitation for WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS opening party‏

So happy for you ozmax!

Have a tons of FUN! bounce

It'll be more fun with you!

Ozmax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Got the invite! cheers

I am traveling alone, so I have an available +1. If anyone here got left out let me know.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:23 pm

To all going for a trip to Japan, wish u guys a enjoyable and safe trip !

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:17 pm

dtrain wrote:Got the invite! cheers

I am traveling alone, so I have an available +1.   If anyone here got left out let me know.

YAY!
Wilbur
Wilbur
Yesterday Kid

http://www.photobotiq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:22 pm

I've asked Sideglide if he'd like to go, so depending on his reply I may or may not still have a spot.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozmax Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:24 pm

I also got 1 invitation if anyone miss it...

Ozmax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:35 am

I will see you guys there! Happy to know many from the board are going. Be sure to post up a pic in the Line app so we know who is who.

As always, I can try to help you guys to prepare for the trip.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:39 am

Awesome.
Very cool dtrain and Ozmax.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerfeet Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:22 am

I'm sorted for the 18th also, really looking forward to the trip now just need to work out the things to do and see.

Tigerfeet
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:56 pm

envy you guys!

have fun there

I didn't order cause cannot speak English well Crying or Very sad
Noir
Noir
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:01 pm

Noir wrote:envy you guys!

have fun there

You aren't going to the opening or not going to the show? A bit confused here...

Hope you still manage to make it to the show!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:28 pm

gimbat wrote:
Noir wrote:envy you guys!

have fun there

You aren't going to the opening or not going to the show? A bit confused here...

Hope you still manage to make it to the show!

sure I'm gonna show!
Noir
Noir
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:44 pm

I got lost in translation..

Awesome, happy for you, HAVE FUN! Smile
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:41 am

It would be really great if there could be an announcement about a Bamba allocation of so many exciting figures to give the mere mortals who can't make the show a chance. I do not think putting a lot of loyal fans out of their misery will affect the impact of the event. In fact it would bring in the entire community to enjoy the excitement around this event whether attending or not.
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:51 pm

Those of you planning to haul a lot of 3A loot back home, what's your strategy in terms of luggage?  I was thinking I may bring 2 large, hard shell rollers and check them empty. My airline allows 2 free checked bags each way.  Then have a large backpack with all of my clothes and stuff as I really do pack light.  I can manage quite well with these bags and my only real obstacle would be space on the trains and foot navigation through crowds, all my destinations are within walking distance of stations.  I do not plan on using any sort of taxi service.  Thoughts?

Also, I'm unclear on the restrictions of bringing packaged snacks/food into Japan.  Can we bring factory sealed bags of dried fruit & nuts, granola bars, etc?
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:42 am

dtrain wrote:Those of you planning to haul a lot of 3A loot back home, what's your strategy in terms of luggage?  I was thinking I may bring 2 large, hard shell rollers and check them empty. My airline allows 2 free checked bags each way.  Then have a large backpack with all of my clothes and stuff as I really do pack light.  I can manage quite well with these bags and my only real obstacle would be space on the trains and foot navigation through crowds, all my destinations are within walking distance of stations.  I do not plan on using any sort of taxi service.  Thoughts?

Also, I'm unclear on the restrictions of bringing packaged snacks/food into Japan.  Can we bring factory sealed bags of dried fruit & nuts, granola bars, etc?

I can give you my address and you can ship shogun death mask directly to me. Let me know if you can hook a brother up.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:42 am

dtrain wrote:

Fruit in general is a no no for most places. Any kind of meat like jerky is a seriius NO. I would advise not to do it. And with such a big event and the time and money spent, why risk it.

Also, dont try to export anything like the above either. Even instant ramen from here will get taken away at the customs check of your country (because it uses meat powder).

Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next