World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March - 2009

Go down

March - 2009 Empty March - 2009

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:13 am

Kiba and Aki box art update in Ashley Wood's blog. They look gorgeous to me.

Ashley Wood about famous Men from N.O.M set:
"I have said many times, the Men from N.O.M are stylized versions of me and Kim, nothing has been seen yet pertaining to what they will look like, but they are stylized version of Kim and me.. I dont like realistic 12" heads, hardly ever look cool..."

If you don't know, Ashley Wood is a serious collector. Help him get this stuff and you will be rewarded.

Don't forget that Oyabun pre-order is coming in 22 days from now!

First boardies who signed up for purchasing Men from N.O.M set, months ago, will get personalized card, which is a SOLDIER OF N.O.M Alpha recruits card.

Here is the list and almost the beginning of this spectacular figure set.

As for the others, please don't worry. Men from N.O.M set will be open for sale to general audience for a certain period of time. You can buy the figure, but only people from the list will get the card.

More bits of info, about Men from N.O.M set, Ashley Wood talking about this set:
"As the story of N.O.M becomes known it will be even cooler.."
"zombie heads.. gah I always hated reading that.. N.O.M are fun to write and draw, fans of the de plume fig will love him even more over time as I grind work out and all their motivations become apparent !.."

And don't forget guys, it wasn't zombie heads, which came with Dirty Deeds Bertie, it was dead soldier heads!

This week the skateboard, with Ashley Wood original art would be auctioned off at bambalandstore.com or this place. Follow the news for updates!

As for the promised in the 3A newsletter booklets, which come with the upcoming toys. It's for the next releases. Euro Defense Bramble will be without a booklet.

3A board March sketch contest started here. This month theme is Seduction, participate and seduce us with your art. Don't forget about valuable prize for the winner.

New art at Ashley Wood's blog, one is for WWR 2 book ,  and the second one cover for book in progress, exclusive for IDW publishing.

Euro Defense Brambles will start shipping to their new homes next week. Follow the news updates for certain date.

Ashley Wood comment about Oyabun release and it's limits:
"A heads up, the OYA is going to have a theoretical limit due to materials shortage ( the worlds economics are affecting raw material providers ) and we can only make a limited number. We will offer the 3AA members first then put the rest on general release. We think will have enough to cover the interested parties of both 3AA and rogue operatives. So dont go stressing !
This has a been a 3A info update ! "

Sneak picture of Oyabun from 3A site! What a jacket guys! What a jacket!!!
March - 2009 Bottomb.th

Shipping of Euro Defense Bramble is going to happen just after the 10th of this month.
You have to check out awesome photos from the factory first post here! Click there, you will not be disappointed! Bless Ashley Wood, Kim and everyone in 3A for making such awesomeness possible.

Ashley Wood commenting previous Oyabun sneak picture, which could be seen above.
"the 8 refers to 8BALLER , TK's most loved brand of outdoor aventure wear !and guys, so you dont go all batty, the shot is of his back!"

And please be prepared in Fall 2009 for a 3A Aventure jacket! Now we know a bit more, about upcoming 3A outdoor clothing!

Ashley Wood about upcoming Lasstranaut figure and female body system from 3A, called AVA:
"ladranaut might make an appearance, but the demand isnt there like Lass !"

Check out how Night Watch Bramble (Euro Defense chase figure) looks here, behind de Plume commanders .

Ashley Wood comments about mysterious TK Interloper (Aki&Kiba release chase figure):
"and YES Interloper is the faker of the Popbot Universe ! Interloper is a better name than "faker" though, Hi Im Faker ( snickers can be heard to break out across the room )"

previous info for this day is above

Ashley Wood is not willing to reveal anything about mysterious new de Plume figure yet (and I don't blame him for that, because I love surprises from 3A), just this:
the name pretty much says how he will look
Ge'bi !!

And small comment about Men from N.O.M: just for the interested WWR = Earth vs Mars, N.O.M vs everyone !

Checkout 3AA cards! To remind everyone: all the people, who bought 3AA membership, will receive such kind of cards with their names + WWRP Desert Bramble exclusive (go to catalog section for photos and data) + exclusive t-shirt! According to Ashley Wood, we will start receiving this awesome packages soon.

I bet that people, who missed 3AA are in sorrow right now..Cheer up guys and be prepared for new 3AA, next year!

March - 2009 3aacards.th

If you want to get Blanc de Plume, you can earn it, by winning 3A March photo contest, you can participate here , only one photo is needed and please no comments there.

Previous 3A photo contest and it's winners works, can be seen here.

Oyabun purchases are going to be limited, only one figure for each buyer. And 3A will be policing for people who made multiple accounts to get more than one figure. I personally ask everyone to play fair and buy only one figure, let the devoted fans get his/hers Oya.

According to info on Ashley Wood's personal blog, new 3A newsletter is going out soon! It was promised that a lot of interesting info and photos of upcoming figures are going to be there!
You can't miss it, go and sign up! If you had done it earlier, still check it, like I did. Can't miss this newsletter.

Ashley Wood about speed of Euro Defense delivery -
"some will have on the 11th,12th and so on, it depends on where you live and customs etc.. ems can take three-four days tops, but depending on the local postal system it can take longer."

Be prepared guys!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm so excited that in a very short period of time, everyone who ordered, will receive a lot of 3A awesomeness! Including: Euro Defense Bramble (or Night Watch if you are lucky, Blanc de Plumes sketches is the possibility too), 3AA club box and Aki&Kiba (Blanc de Plumes sketches or 1/20 TK Interloper chase figure sketches is possibility too). How about that? So much of coolness in just few weeks?!

Cool bits of info, about de Plumes from Ashley Wood:
"basically de plume can shift his skin color hence the change in color, he pretty much just paints or stains his garb for the job or surroundings as needed.
He is a rogue N.O.M , he is kinda special and dangerous.. and commands a bunch of crazed robots that are slowly growing in number. Shorts are not needed !"

New 3AA exclusive de Plume will be featuring desert theme, desert theme yes, Gebi is Gobi.  

Ashley Wood about upcoming 3A newsletter: "In todays (my times ) 3A newsletter there a sneak peek if you will of Gebi and others.. Its a cool newsletter !"

3A newsletter is out with awesome images of Men from N.O.M, WWR Grunt, Oyabun, Large Martin, Night Watch Bramble (Euro Defense chase figure), Gebi de Plume, Square and Rotchild Lunar Security Armstrong!

If you haven't missed the newsletter, go sign up above for the next one.
Here is the text of it:
"Oyabun Tomorrow King pre-order starts 9-00am AEST March 24th.
Oya will cost 150 dollars USD, the price includes EMS worldwide shipping and a full size Lasstranaut T-shirt.
Amounts are limited for Oyabun so don't swan in fashionably late at the pre-order party!
The First 3A poster will go on sale soon, with a size of 16x40 inches and costing 25 dollars USD, the price cover standard mail worldwide.
3AA Memberships packs consisting of the membership card, T-shirt and WWRP Desert Bramble are nearing completion and will be shipping shortly. It will be worth the wait !
WWR 1/6th Euro Bramble ships this week and watch out for the rare NightWatch Bramble !
Jeremy Geddes's Cosmonaut will be appearing as a 12" figure under the 3A Showcase toy imprint."

Previous news for this date, are listed above.

3A Art and Toy photography section news:
jonself - January Sketch contest winner!
expathos - February Sketch contest winner!

Original Character contest v1.0 had 3 winners:
Lonely Monsters
Zookeeper
ennui

Also, the Original Character contest is back open with new ongoing rules and entries due by end of May. Read the rules carefully and click here to participate. And please check out works of contestants and winners, there a lot of cool ones and simply awesome ones. Be inspired and participate too! Prize - glorious bastard - Blanc de Plume!

If you have any questions related to this contest or Art and Toy photography section, don't hesitate to contact our Art Mod esefinga.

Ashley Wood about Men from N.O.M set:
"Kim has glasses, but they are not on the sculpt.the faces re pretty stylized, dont trust a blurry photo !"

And about style solution of Ashley Wood's and Kim's faces:
"they are not realistic by any means, they fit into the aesthetic we have I hvae been fostering. They have more "character" than say the grunt head that needs to represent an army over individuals."

According to Ashley Wood, appearance of female figure Lasstranaut, would be as close, to Oyabun t-shirt image, as it can be. If you haven't seen, Oyabun t-shirt image, just go here to check it out.

According to information from Ashley Wood, there is going to be the camo version of ROTHCHILD LUNAR SECURITY " ARMSTRONG ", plus the one, which could be seen in the latest 3A newsletter picture, if all goes well.

Ashley Wood about possible packaging of 3AA package:
" has anyone seen the brothers robber box, Kim is the master of such things. Not that im saying anything....."
I'm very excited about that, because brothers robber packaging is pure awesomeness!

WWR Grunt will have removable gas mask.

There will be many posters coming from 3A at bambalandstore, just wait guys and keep your Paypal ready.

Ashley Wood, about how smart and intelligent ROTHCHILD LUNAR SECURITY " ARMSTRONG " is:
"Armstrong is the smartest bot from Rothchild, it has independent goal based decision making routines, which is a first for any bot.
just tell it what is needed and he will work out the rest."

3AA lucky owners don't forget, that Oyabun will have 24 hours pre-sale, before the general sale starts. You must get an e-mail about that, but still be ready and prepared.

Check out crazy looking cover of first issue of 3A magazine, at Ashley Wood's blog.

And if you have missed yesterday's newsletter and don't want to browse the board, please go here , in order to see all the wonderful images from it.

Don't forget, Euro Defense Brambles are being shipped out to YOU today!

3A official magazine Venture needs your photos of 3A toys and articles about toy/art collecting.
Feel like helping? Click here for an additional info.

Most of Euro Defense Brambles are shipped out to it's lucky recipients.
Meanwhile, you can check out latest pictures of him:
March - 2009 Europrod1.thMarch - 2009 Europrod3.thMarch - 2009 Europrod2.th

Ashley Wood about photo submissions for Venture, official 3A magazine:

"there will be many issues, im not sure how much space is left in the first issue for shots anyway, dont stress it, its all part of the process "

So guys, with cool photos, don't be shy and send them to 3A!Click here for the additional info.[/b]

Small but interesting bits of info, from upcoming WWR 2 book, about town 23, were Euro Defense Bramble Olivier is located:
"town 23 is in WWR2
Oliver, his female handler, Daniel the town Square there all there !..
town 23 becomes a front line town in WWR, Olivier will have quite the challenge.."

Sorry, due to technical malfunction news of last two days are missing, I've tried to summarize everything, what was important in news of this day (15th of March).

Sneak pic of WWR Men from N.O.M set gas masks, N.O.M commanders masks are going to have two hoses, not like de Plumes masks with one hose.
March - 2009 Nom1.th

Updated 3A release figures dates are here.
Please keep in mind, that they might chance and follow the news.

There are plenty of Euro Defense and Night Watch Bramble photos already surfaced at our board, click here to marvel and them, and here to discuss.

First of all if you were very lucky and got Bramble Night Watch (Euro Defense chase variant) and you still want to buy Euro Defense variant, it's possible.

Here is Ashley Wood taking about that:
"everybody that gets a NW can in the short term get Euro if they want, but dont dilly dally, the Euro want list grows and we cant moth-ball them !"

In the end of this year, possibly will be released MK2.5 variant of the Bramble. Everyone is very excited about that, it's going to be 3AA exclusive, it's color going to be battle grey and it's not MERC Bramble.

Here is Ashley Wood speaking about MK2.5 differences from current Bramble.
" an answer to gar, no large Brambles MK2 for a long time if ever in this current guise, I want to do a Bramble MK2.5 Heavy , but it will probably be a 3AA thing as it doesnt warrant a mass release.

2.5 sam
that incurs a change, but too radical would step to far from bramble mk2. Though there are significant changes, bigger engine, arms etc"

We will see some blurry photos of him, at some point of time. Please be prepared for that.

There is new awesome preliminary cover for "Popbot World" at Ashley Wood's personal blog. Click here to see it.

Please don't forget, that pre-order for long awaited TK Oyabun will happen in less than 9 days (8 days if you are 3AA member) at bambalandstore.com

If you want to discuss Bramble MK2.5, there is a special thread for that here , but remember that it's coming only in the end of this year.

Here is a nice thread, about possible female figure, Bramble mechanic. Very exciting thread about hot figure (possibly would be released at some point of time in future) - check it out here and make your speculations about this fig.

Several Euro Defense Brambles, from set owners are available at 3A "For sale and trade" section.

Since Ashley Wood is gone for a week to 3A meeting in Hong-Kong, our head of security is Bramble. Which variant of Bramble? Stealth one. You can read about it here , please don't misbehave, because Brambles are very deadly in anger.

But don't go away from board, watch the news or Ashley Wood, there is going to be coverage with very exciting news from 3A meeting, from time to time.

3A representative Bramble speaking about submissions to the 3A magazine "Venture":
"For those of you currently submitting to the Venture project we ask that you please be patient for replies. Currently your submissions are coming through to us at the 7174 studio on behalf of 3A and we're currently short our commander in chief and a couple of interns.
I'm told that Ash and Paula are working on a clear cut set of submission guidelines for the future.
Stay tuned."

More and more Euro Defense Brambles are showing up at the doorsteps of lucky owners. Don't forget to check the Euro Defense Brambles photos thread.

And I'm sure you all miss Ashley Wood a lot, but he is coming very soon, with a lot of exciting news. Keep the board alive and discuss, what might the big news be, after his 3A meeting with Kim and everyone else here.

Fresh news from 3A: Oyabun TK's will be available in a pack of two, but in limited numbers.

Last edited by gimbat on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

March - 2009 Empty Re: March - 2009

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:14 am

Previous news for this date are above

Pictures of two Oyabun variants, for your viewing pleasure. I hope they come with two different life size t-shirts!

March - 2009 24041061.th March - 2009 59700667.th March - 2009 87931099.th

New photo of TK Oyabun from Ashley Wood's blog.
March - 2009 Oya3.th

They look so exceptionally good, aren't they?!

3A representative Bramble, expressing his opinion about Oyabun photos:
"Please bear in mind that the pictures posted on the blog were unlit and taken with an iphone. The production pictures you usually see, (finals) are properly lit in the studio and the camera costs 15k more...
My guess is that most of you will feel differently when all of the detail on the figures can be seen in literally a better light against a seamless next week."

Possible WWRP Berties photos were spotted in Ashley Wood's blog!

March - 2009 Bot2.thMarch - 2009 Bot1a.th

Bambaboss statue or prototype from Ashley Wood's blog. This thing looks huge! Like Coarsetoys's 27 inches Pain or Chopper! I want to see him painted and on my display.

March - 2009 Bamba2.thMarch - 2009 Bamba.th

Sadly this Bambaboss is an artist edition and not for sale..

News about Oyabun pre-order.
If you are 3AA member it will happen on Sunday March 22nd, 22:00 PM GMT. And Regular pre-order starts on Monday March 23rd, 22:00 PM GMT.
(Tuesday March 24th, 09:00 AM AEST.)
Please follow the news for updates, closer to Sunday, it needs to be confirmed by Ashley Wood.
And check out times for different time zones here.

Mr.Ashley Wood is back from his trip to Hong-Kong 3A headquarters. So the news are in top gear again! Mark my words, a lot of great stuff is prepared for us in the future. So today you will see mostly Ash's quotes in the news, because we missed him so much!

First about WWR Bambaboss vinyl figure, which we saw couple of days ago.
"he wont be available for purchase, he will only be attainable as a prize or getting given it as a 3A respected artist DIY fig .
we will create an online gallery to show the DIY editions..
good times ahead, lots of different stuff, toys, books, posters, clothes.."

Ashley Wood about meeting cool artist Kenny Wong! Click here to get to know more about him.
"Kenny is awesome, great guy and a great artist !
I did a painting for him as we chatted. We will be doing some toys together !"

Sadly there will be no Bertie MK1 in WWRP, but here is Ashley Wood teasing us about Bertie MK2 in WWRP (1/12 scale)
"Bertie Mk2 WWRP has feet, i prefer him to the mk1.. he is taller and thinner too.. "

And there is going to be Bertie MK2 in WWR (1/6 scale) too! So excited to see the new Bertie's look!

So, now we know the price of Oyabuns, as the set and something about the set packaging.
"singles are 150, sets are 300
we discounted the aki and kiba because it wasnt a box set in the sense og borh in a box, but a way to buy both boxes together, the OYA set is a box with both figs in it etc, the cost of the extra packaging makes it not possible to discount.
not long now, im doing a photo shot this week for the OYA stay tuned !"

Oyabuns names with 3A edition numbers - are Yama (10012) and Naga (10013) and the set (10014). They would be offered separately and as the set.

And I don't know if I read Ashley Wood's hint right, but maybe he meant that there is going to be a figure made together with 3A and Michael Lau.
Don't know..here is the hint for you:
wood/lau
It was mentioned in the Oyabun's thread.

Previous news for this date above

Ashley Wood about looks and legs of WWRP Berties and about nostalgia at Rotchild:

"get over the peg legs, he has feet now, thats the only real difference.. most will not notice the other changes.
I like him with feet, end of story.. moving ahead..
plus the stand looked real stoopid in small scale....
rothchild's engineers have no time for nostalgia, seeing berties picked off in snow and sand made them feel kinda dumb and decided to fix it, most mk1 berties were retro fitted with the feet as the conflict continued !"

And good news about Gebi de Plume, he will be available soon! Don't ask how soon please, just follow the news!

Everyone who has 3AA membership, the 3AA OYABUN pre-sale link newsletter goes out in the next 24 hours.

Oyabuns photos will be available really soon, and Oyabuns will be shipped in April.

Ashley Wood about WWR (1/6th scale) MK2 Berties:
"deep powder bertie will be one of the first, I love white-ish snow figures and will milk that scheme!"

You can read, discuss and share your opinions about WWR MK2 Deep Powder Bertie here.

Because the sets are very limited (70 sets in total), 3A allows us to buy two both Oyabuns separately. Hooray!

Ashley Wood about 3AA Oyabuns buying link:
"the link will go out my today ( sunday ) and be live 9.00am aest monday morning."

I haven't received newsletter with the link, so I don't sure what the date were there, but there is a mistake in the 3AA newsletter, according to Ashley Wood's personal blog - the real date for the 3AA pre order of the Oyabun is 9.00am AEST 23rd March.

Oya's Naga and Yama photos for your viewing pleasure!
March - 2009 Oyas2.thMarch - 2009 Naga1.thMarch - 2009 Naga2.thMarch - 2009 Yama1.thMarch - 2009 Yama2new.thMarch - 2009 Oyas.th

Every 3AA member who received the link to bambalandstore, please don't worry, figures are not sold out! There link will be active starting from 22th of March 22:00 GMT, please check out release time zones and see your local time for the release.

3AA Oyabun sale started at www.bambalandstore.com !!!
Grab the sets or singles!
You will not make any mistake, by choosing any quantity of this amazing figures!
If you are 3AA and haven't received a newsletter PM me for the link or just go to the store, I think they are up for 3AA members anyway!

If you are by any chance still wondering are there any hidden goodies or chase figures in Oya, answer is no. Just wonderful Oya twins, with super cool jackets and life size t-shirt!

Oyabun general release will happen at www.bambalandstore.com today (23rd of March) 22:00 GMT, please check out release time zones and see your local time for the release.
According to Ashley Wood there should be enough for early buyers of the Oyabun singles, but the sets are pretty much sold out. Be sure to be there fast!

Ashley Wood speaking about t-shirt quantity, which goes with Oyabun:
"1 Tshirt, seems kinda weird to ship two of the same shirt in da box, plus I dropped the price to 280 instead of 300.
pretty much sold out the set is, a couple to go."

Great news for all the zombie fans out there! 3A has completed their work on zombie heads, they are coming really soon! You can discuss everything about zombies here]http://3atoys.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_topic&topic_id=12&post_id=66306] here .

And don't forget to check once in a while our art section , you can talk about art, post your own, participate in the contests to win wonderful Blanc de Plume or simply share you favorite artists! A lot of cool stuff there!

Oyabun pre-sale is active at www.bambalandstore.com!
Go there to grab your Yama or/and Naga love!!

As for the rest of today's news..
Ashley Wood speaking about the new TK:
"I never thought I would crank out so many TK's, really enjoyed the process of making them ! The only TK in short term will be a new head, different hair etc. Dunno how we move them , but its coming ! "

And about WWR the Square bots going up for sale:
"GAR real soon, they are ready to go, only my paintjob tweaks are holding them up !"

Image leakage from 3A headquarters about plush (YES PLUSH!) Square and Ashley Wood said that it's true!
March - 2009 Plushsquare.th
Check out the image, property of TRE.

From today I will try to share each day everything special from our board, I'm sure it may be useful to all the new boardies.

Please check out KidAkira's wonderfully done Night Watch Bramble's (Euro Defense Bramble chase figure) custom companion. This custom is done with so much detail and passion! And the creator of this kitbash promised to us, list all the items, which we need to make them by our own.

And check out very interesting thread about original art, which our boardies and Ashley Wood have hanging on their walls , please marvel at the original art and discuss it.

Latest info about WWR Square bots variety and how you can buy them:
"there are 10 designs, well 9 plus DIY
and if all goes to plan, 3 ways to buy
10 pack limited edition box with DIY square.
3 pack, 3 different editons to cover the 9 designs.
BLIND BOXXXXXXXX, but no with no doubles unless ordering over 9 ( chase squares in these ) !
Single square in the blind box editions, chases are included in these boxes randomly, but the singles will very limited, we are focusing on the larger packs."

Ashley Wood mentioned couple of WWR Square bots variants today: NW (Night Watch) and medic. And NW Square isn't a chase Square, 3A will not mention any chase variants, until the figures will ship. So everything is going to be very exciting and a lot of surprises around them!

Check out Ashley Wood's blog for new photos of Ash's work in progress. Plus there is very interesting drawings of two Oya's, what looks like possible Oyabun's packaging art.

Our art moderator Eseffinga done great thread about latest drawings in Ashley Wood's blog, please check it out here and discuss.

Oyabuns Yama and Naga are sold out at bambalandstore (less than 33 hours). Another great release from 3A sold out very fast, keep your eyes open for the next one! Congratulations to everyone, who got the Oya.

We will see timer go off and pictures for WWR super-set Men from N.O.M very soon!

Read about upcoming 3A book, with awesome Jeremy Geddes "Cosmonaut" drawing, featured in the thread here.

TK's Aki&Kiba shipping is in the works now, they will ship out very soon.

TK's Aki&Kiba chase variant TK Interloper (limited to 20), would be right in the box, with the awesome sketch, explaining about him and what he is. And he is rarest TK of them all (Blanco and Negro were 22 each, instead of 20)!
Ashley Wood commenting about him:
"the interloper and sketch are in the box, you dont have to show us or send in, they ship out the same time as AKI and KIBA, of course if you dont want it we will swap it out. and if you want the interloper and still want a Aki or Kiba we can hook you up as well.
The interloper is the rarest of all TK's by 2 !
I just like the idea of a Mortis robot TK, its so obvious and stoopid."

Long waited pre-order of WWR Large Martin, will happen on 22nd April 9-00am AEST! We will see pictures of his awesome largeness soon.
Now the tease pictures of TK Interloper for your eye pleasure:
March - 2009 Lop2.thMarch - 2009 Lop1.th

Discuss him here.

New Ashley Wood art of MGS at his blog, click here to see it!

Previous news for this date above

I'm trying to do 3A/Ashley Wood news in Twitter, please follow it, if it's convenient for you:
www.twitter.com/gimbat

There is going to be only one release in April, and it's going to be Large Martin! The largest WWR bot so far.

Long awaited pre-order of WWR Large Martin, will happen on 22nd April 9-00am AEST. We will see pictures of his awesome largeness soon. Mark this date with something in your calendar! Price to be determined and announced soon, but to me, he is worth absolutely every dollar spend on him.

Estimated Large Martin price: 300-330$.

New painting in Ashley Wood's blog. I love if Ashley would share more often his work in progress with us.

All Large Martin variants will be available for sale at bambaland, at the same time.

Ashley Wood about the looks for Venture - 3A official magazine:
"Im not sure what venture will be yet, the first one is mainly a history of 3A up till this period, info, photos art etc, Im hoping to dev it into sumin special. As we figure it out, ill put the info out."

A hint, about Large Martin variants:
"we are doing two, so we can cover our bases, simple as that !
one is red - ish, one is dark....
I agree a deep powder version would rock... mmm chase !"

Ashley Wood about upcoming WWRP (1/12th scale) bots:
"dirty deeds , skull, look awesome in mini bertie, you guys will have to trust us !
the bertie with feet are way better than ol pegleg, looked good in painting and comics but aint so cool for figs."

And here is the picture of 3AA exclusive first WWRP bot out there - Desert Bramble! According to our beloved Ashley Wood each bot has the club members id number stamped on the underside of him!

March - 2009 3aablsiter.th
And bot is without decals on that photo, so probably it will change. Stay tuned for new info.

Comments from Ashley Wood about 3AA exclusive WWRP Desert Bramble photo, which was shown yesterday:
"that is a desert bramble, the white arm/shoulder is its affiliation. and no decals are on the bot yet."

Check out very interesting photos of Ashley Wood visiting Kenny Wong (Kennyswork) in Hong-Kong.

Today in Large Martin thread , Ashley Wood "mentioned" possibility of Night Watch variant of Large Martin. It was done in a form of joke, but who knows? Maybe it will go like with Euro Bramble, buy big set and get guaranteed chase variant.

3A Tomorrow Kings figures: Aki&Kiba are shipping next week! So be prepared for their awesomeness and possible TK Interloper chase figure (20 of them out there) or Blanc de Plume sketch, all drawn personally by Ashley Wood inside.

To remind you the look of the sketches:
March - 2009 Blanctk.thMarch - 2009 Interv.th

I feel like walking on thin ice speculating on variants of Large Martin and how much of them will be released, so I presenting to you Ashley Wood quote about that.
Decide for yourself what to think there:
"I think one is enough, the variations are really only to help cover different taste, not everyone likes dark and rusty, or red, or say deep powder etc. If you buy all just to complete a full 3A set ( and not totally digging each variant purchase ) your going to end up jaded and burnt out, I would rather have less sales than this."

"or just make more and roll the dice...... "

Perfect balance of WWRP (1/12th scale) Bramble, imagine how perfect he would be, with weapons and paint:
March - 2009 Wwrp3.thMarch - 2009 Wwrp2.thMarch - 2009 Wwrp1g.th

Don't forget to check/participate in March photo contest , very cool stuff in there.

And same for March sketch contest, with theme - Seduction.

In both contest prize is Blanc de Plume.

Previous news for this date above.

First long awaited 3A poster is available for sale at www.bambalandstore.com for 25usd, with shipping included. It's first out of many to come!
Click here to read about it and see the picture.

3AA exclusive WWRP (1/12th) scale Desert Bramble with weapon and decals, check out his awesome balance!
March - 2009 Wwrpclub.th

Aki&Kiba TK boxes revealed! Yes, they both have beards now and ship later this week. And about the beard thing, everything is fixed already. No beard for Aki and small beard for Kiba, so don't be stressed out.
March - 2009 Akibox.thMarch - 2009 Kibabox.th

Next 3A release Large Martin WWR (1/6th scale) tease picture from bambalandstore. I recommend to mark this date LARGE in your calendar.
March - 2009 Largbamba1.th

News for so anticipated WWRP line: first two WWRP releases (after 3A WWRP Desert Bramble) as singles will be Deep Powder Bramble and Merc Bramble.

Ashley Wood speaking about WWRP lines:
"there will still be wave packs, but singles just coming first due to production timing etc, the the three packs will come soon ! "

Speaking about multiple WWRP orders:
"you can order as many as you like of the small brambles, we need to sell many of them to fuel our war!"
Now we can build a huge armies and [s]play[/s] fight!

More than 39% of first 3A poster, were already sold. You better hurry up if you want one. If you don't know where to get them, go to www.bambalandstore.com, to find one.

Ashley Wood, about future sales of WWRP, how they would be sold, shipping and etc:
"Im thinking the 3 packs will just be three single boxes in a box, you get free shipping etc, or its going to be a while before they hit. As these will eventually be wholesale, the cost of offering different boxes for different size runs makes it economically shitty for us. We need this line to be a success to fuel our engines.
so if that was unclear, im thinking >>
threepack = three single boxes inside a shipping box made for them, you get free ems shipping and the price is 120 usd
singlepack = well, do I need to explain, 45 bucks, plus whatever shipping we figure out.
im doing three things at once here, so if thats vague.. it probably is "
"I want to do a crazy super gift box oneday, , but for now I want them out and with you guys, not waiting on boxes and economics etc"

TK's Aki&Kiba are shipping out at the end of this week!

First picture of Gēb? de Plume (100 pcs, exclusive 3AA edition), just for you:
March - 2009 Gobi

It seems, that Gēbi de Plume is going to be last de Plume out there..
"Unless we do a 4 pack of re-issue deplumes to celebrate 5 years of 3A or the ilk , this will be the last De plume of this kind."

End of this year 3A is going to put on a ART/TOY Super show in Hong Kong. I wish I could go there..gotta start looking for cheap plane tickets. New special and limited toys would be presented there as well, Ashley Wood's art for sale. Got to go there! You can discuss and read about it here.

All 3AA members will get an email, before Gēb? de Plume goes on sale.
So please don't stress out, about it.

WWRP Three pack could contain: Deep Powder Bramble, Merc Bramble and Medic Bramble.

If it's more convenient for you to follow the news coverage, RSS feeds and etc:
www.twitter.com/gimbat

gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down