World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March - 2012

Go down

March - 2012  Empty March - 2012

Post by gimbat Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:30 am

Last days of February 2012

This what I wrote about back in April 2011:

Incredibly cool light up feature , on something which may be MGS Rex's gun!

March - 2012  KpNGPl

And here is the new video showing MGS REX railgun in all it's beauty and power.

March - 2012  BiERGm

To remind you, MGS REX goes on sale, on March 2nd 9:00AM Hong Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com -> more details will be available in 3AVOX dedicated to the sale (goes out closer the sale).

March - 2012  4xgYCt

Awesome minisite dedicated to Bandai & 3A Zaku : http://www.bandai-asia.com/ashley/main.html

Photos and art from that site:

March - 2012  UBDKXtMarch - 2012  W1quStMarch - 2012  0IVrxtMarch - 2012  OvomltMarch - 2012  5mt8ItMarch - 2012  Xfk9HtMarch - 2012  Ttp36tMarch - 2012  IsPkatMarch - 2012  NnRWWtMarch - 2012  Ycu8stMarch - 2012  7TKgOtMarch - 2012  IreB7t

Funny pic, featuring Popbot TQ by Facebook user Timo Tjahjanto

March - 2012  WtWgxt

Awesome AK Bleak Shadow by goatbot

March - 2012  Vrmeft

Sadly 3A ain't making Tank Girl, but if 3A would, I would def. love it to look like this custom project by our boardies: tigerfeet and Nosferatu, using customized AK Little Shadow head and lots of other accessories.

March - 2012  QEoLCtMarch - 2012  2LsIYt

More pics and WIP details here.

29.02-01.03

With less than 24 hours to wait before MGS REX sale starts, after YEARS of development (see photos by Monkey, taken in November 2009 bellow)

March - 2012  UQgRqtMarch - 2012  DgSGUtMarch - 2012  E0zgltMarch - 2012  EjnW3tMarch - 2012  ZRHfotMarch - 2012  JOfx5t

It's time to open F5 Bar Grill pre-party! What is F5 Bar and Grill? It's a cool place, where we all hang out before the sale starts, sharing excitement, our thoughts and whatnot, and trying our best to stay on topic (we aren't always succeed though).
So, with F5 Bar going up MGS REX thread is reserved for Q&A about REXy sale and reporting problems (bambalandstore issues and whatnot), all the other chatter must go in F5 bar.

Full reveal from latest VOX newsletter:

March - 2012  4xgYCm

Have fun in the bar, but don't forget basic rules and maintaining positive vibes of our beloved 3A board. Since F5 Bar during the sale is really crowded and grows like several pages in few minutes, all the essential sales info + sketches will be posted in the first opening post of the F5 thread. So before asking a question, please check the first page of the bar for answers. You can always PM me (or other MODs) if you some questions and you don't want to post them publicly.
Usually we don't allow interpretations of 3A/Ashley Wood intellectual property and characters. But as our tradition goes only on sale nights, we are making an exception and looking forward to your sketches , featuring MGS REX on them. I'll be putting them up here and in F5 Bar, later on they will be added to online gallery on imgur as well, with captions, so it will be seen who is the author of each sketch, which is always nice. If I missed your sketch, please never hesitate to contact me.

The bar is open , HIT F5 to activate REX!
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2502.0

Great news from Ashley's blog:
Newsletter is still coming
Just had a crap time of it, A new print or two as requested for the store, maybe even some small originals etc.

3A VOX dedicated to MGS REX sale, can be found here.

It was early days at ThreeA and I was working on the new PSP MGS game and thought how cool it would be to make some really good, really authentic MGS toys. I mean, cmon, one of the greatest video games of all time really needs the best toys of all time..right !

Cut to a few years later and lot of hard work we have finally arrived at the pre-order of 1/48 scale MG REX, the utmost time and attention has been applied here, from authentic details to articulation it has all been a labor of love. Fully approved by Konami and most importantly Yoji Shinkawa the father of MG REX!

This is an exciting time for us here at 3A, this toy shows what is possible when coming to making fantastically AUTHENTIC toys based on video games, soon we will announce some more exciting projects!

MGS REX will go onsale at Bambaland on March 2nd at 9-00am HONG KONG TIME, $490USD which includes world wide shipping. Your MG REX will ship in AUGUST

Latest MGS REX pics and specs (shown on the photo) , standing height: 19" inches

March - 2012  I66f8tMarch - 2012  ZTUmnm

Ashley answering about pilot in REX cockpit:
"pilot is snake, based on my snake version, as requested by Konami, just not finalized for today newsletter. simple as that, It not articulated and is posed holding the controls!
have fun in the bar guys, gotta get back to it !"
"ash version snake
gotta run"

To answer on another MGS REX question: Yes, of course 3AA members will have guaranteed 24 hours buying window to order REX.

REX DAY! REX goes on sale in less than twenty minutes from now at Bambalandstore. And if you for some reason don't want to buy it early, here are the news from our friends at Sideshow: http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=37302

Ashley about MGS REX and about more 3A robots, for people who aren't into MGS Universe
"morning all, after years of dev-ing this, im very happy to see it leave home.
for non rexers there will be stuff soon, magical life changing works, that will inspire or destroy.
Harold soon... i like robots"
"my love is always my own stuff, but rex is pretty cool,
now if REX had been a robot....... I thought it was before I played the game"

Answering whether there will be something else for sale today:
"only one, notning else planned"

About SDCC preparations:
"i gotta get a hotel room for sdcc..
sdcc is a stress... dont bring it up "

Current state of Jeremy Geddes Cosmonaut project:

March - 2012  Tsc8Yt

"no cosmonaut unless Jeremy wants it, im only working on the dead astro"

On MGS REX finally being out there, after years of development:
"have fun, weird that its finally up..
back to painting nude ladies for me...
Harold is wathcing from the sidelines, with a little tear in his eye, waiting for his turn"

Latest update from the blog under Change your face title, dedicated to upcoming 3A toy & art show In Hong Kong, called REVENTURE

March - 2012  FVaJrt

What do you think it might be? Mask to wear during event?

Answers on some questions:
How much REX weights? - 10-12kgs with packaging
Will there be a VOX today? - I asked Ashley about this yesterday and he said, that probably no, but we will see some blog updates (like REVENTURE mask posted above).

Ashley confirming that MGS REX sale is coming to an end in one hour and some minutes: March 3rd, 9:00 AM HK time, so exactly 24 hours after the sale started.
"just a heads up chaps, im told rex will go at 9-00am from Bamba. I believe retailers will get a crack, but we are at capacity for bamba.
Quite amazing to see so many new customers for REX.
I would like to say thanks here, without the support of the 3A fans REX would not have happened !
not much fun around my parts lately, downright depressing actually, but creating for 3A always keeps me marching on.... im a thankful kinda guy...."

On sale results:
"never release final sales data, but it did really well, best ever sale, I wish my stuff sold this well"

MGS REX is sold out and gone from the store. However it will be offered to retailers later on, so even if you missed a chance by minutes, hours or days, you still can get a [s]railgun[/s] shot!

Final selection of sketches and art from F5 Bar. Please don't forget, that in order to submit sketch / art , you need to post it in F5 Bar thread and it has to be directly linked with the figure/character, which is on sale.

March - 2012  OlrKftMarch - 2012  KgXKntMarch - 2012  OF7nLtMarch - 2012  BltfjtMarch - 2012  WWk6BtMarch - 2012  E168stMarch - 2012  ZRCCNtMarch - 2012  6Gi4UtMarch - 2012  QmzuOtMarch - 2012  CmJX9tMarch - 2012  12KiytMarch - 2012  FDceDtMarch - 2012  PYCOrtMarch - 2012  Re72itMarch - 2012  6Y8SOtMarch - 2012  AWVNXtMarch - 2012  KZQ4ttMarch - 2012  5ExggtMarch - 2012  W2p2RtMarch - 2012  ECkaotMarch - 2012  UICoRtMarch - 2012  MncHdtMarch - 2012  CWGx3tMarch - 2012  FhfVQtMarch - 2012  Ux07ttMarch - 2012  MRSM2tMarch - 2012  Q0aZetMarch - 2012  XkoYJtMarch - 2012  VhJZKtMarch - 2012  Bj3SgtMarch - 2012  Gnj56t

online gallery:
https://imgur.com/a/9wwjs - author names will be added later on

please let me know VIA personal message, if I missed your sketch or art

please let me know VIA personal message, if I missed your sketch or art

Thank you guys for your enormous support, sketches & art and for spending time in a bar.
Especially want to thank all the new people, who had courage to swing by and say "HI" and introduce themselves. Will be looking forward to see you more on the forum!
According to what we know, Ro-JAWS sale is the next sale this month.
So see ya soon!

Commenting on one of the sketches:
kitty is the best !

Ashley speaking out loud, about wanting to create another Ashley Wood collection "Severed foot" (previous release was called: Prom Night Disagreement - Severed foot Lauren/Belladonna - and they were gone pretty quickly)
"i must do another severed foot oneday..."

If you haven't seen one, here is beautiful photo by Alice Adrenochrome

March - 2012  4D11qt

Zaku Inspiration mode (it's the same figure which was offered at Bambalandstore earlier this year, just Bandai allotment) packaging for C3 Bandai show in Hong Kong. More info here: http://www.bandai-asia.com/ashley/main.html

March - 2012  JOtKTt

Time and date set for 2000 AD Ro-JAWS sale and it's March 22nd, 9:00 AM Hong Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com . Dream come true for 2000 AD admirers and for those , who love unique stuff. Ro-JAWS stand 20cm tall , has articulated arms, front panel opens to hide the turds and of course, comes with 1/6th scale turd. Squishy feel tires!
If you interested to find out more about 2000AD Ro-JAWS, here is a helpful link for you.

March - 2012  I7aGNm

Another figure, which we will see at upcoming 3A toy & art show in Hong Kong, called REVENTURE: 1/12th scale Kid Sarge, who until now was exclusive to WWR MK2 Square 10pack

March - 2012  B5z5Zt

I wonder if AP Warzomb is there for the scale reference (to show that it's really 1/12th) or it might pop up at REVENTURE as well? Foreseeing your questions, we don't know whether REVENTURE figures will be available at Bambalandstore or not. More info coming soon! Keep watching Reventure blog and of course my updates.

MGS REX news from 3A blog, confirming that REX will be offered to selected retailers and that version will have a different packaging:
Due to popular demand MG REX will be offered through select retailers, the retail version will feature different package design.
Thanks again for the great support of 3A and the MG REX!

"Where is my VOX" text written by Ashley Wood:
This week will see a new VOX, VOX has proven quite the success but the reality is, it’s a bugger to find time to do it ( on top of everything else I do ). I’m pretty sure most think 3A is much bigger company than we are, and we just don’t have the man power to make it happen on time every time. All our resources are being directed at shipping toys that are late, we want you guys to get those more than making a newsletter.

Our mission is still the same as it as was on day one, make great toys. The downside to this is it sometimes takes more time to do than first thought. During production many issues pop up, some are easy, some take some work, always with a better product in mind. I would rather delay something and deliver a better product than ship it on-time but inferior. Take the retail AK figures, which were delayed for packaging defects and the fact I didn’t like the jeans on Little Shadow, yup I delayed the toy further for this, because I don’t want a figure with what I thought were shit pants. Now also remember, we have not been paid a cent for these figures up till that point, retailers do not pay until they are ready to ship ( regardless of what some may say ), I was spending 3A money remaking the jeans for a better product, coz in the end that’s what we all want, better toys, care taken, even at the expense of time and effort!

That’s just 3A, if that isn’t your thing, stay away and accept the mass produced and uncared for shit!

Ashley Wood

Also remember, if you have questions or concerns please contact us at cs@threeaonline.com

More info on 2000 AD Ro-JAWS , as a character can be found on first page of the dedicated thread, summarized by MING (he always does great to inform us about everything behind 2000AD characters and the Universe itself).

Ashley Wood gallery newsletter issue 2, which went out earlier today can be seen here.

Ahh the second newsletter!

We have a couple of new prints going up today the first batches, yup we don't offer any pre order times, or whatnot like most others, that's just the way the Ashley Wood gallery is. Also please remember one per customer or your order will canceled!

Spending a lot of time preparing for the Venture art show, I'm not actually that fond of looking over my own in detail preparing to ship etc, but I think the outcome is worth it !

Have some smaller originals for sale at the store as well.

Just overly busy, thinking about drawing, so back to it !

And I want specifically to attract your attention , that Ashley Wood Gallery doesn't give specific time beforehand when prints will be on sale. Yes, unfortunately it can make purchase of prints tough for many people (especially in different time zones), but like Ashley mentioned in the newsletter, that's a specific path of Ashley Wood gallery. Newsletter sign up link: here.

THERE - 21" x 30" print, 50 editions $180aud, first batch was available at the store today

March - 2012  VKVLxt

NABLER DOMESTIC SCENE ( signature will be over Nablers head ) print 31.7" x 31.7" 10 editions $350aud, first batch was available at the store today

March - 2012  XTW1Mt

Original art - Birth 3 12" x 12" oil on canvas, heavy varnish

March - 2012  UMIOAt

Beautiful art and images from the newsletter:

March - 2012  EqLF2tMarch - 2012  YMxuEtMarch - 2012  5DEjFtMarch - 2012  DgTBKtMarch - 2012  M6y4At

And latest info concerning prints & sales from Ashley's blog:
Prints
I put some new prints up, but they kinda sold out real fast, which does my head in, though they were on the first batches. So keep an eye out for more soon... Thanks
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

March - 2012  Empty Re: March - 2012

Post by gimbat Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:31 am

Latest from Ashley's blog about giclee prints at his gallery shop:
Re There print
Ill put the rest of There up in my afternoon, 15 left.
Also oneday ill finish of the sequel"No over there" painting. who knew people liked There so much !
oh yea, 1 After the war in the store, only 49 sold

Afternoon - Ashley's time - same time zone as Hong Kong time. Current time in Hong Kong

Latest from Ashley's blog:
There and Nabler prints soldout
Thanks for the support, i know some have missed out, but my and TP cannot handle more than 50 etc, its a huge amount of work to print and ship these, but I prefer being involved in the process!

WWR Andy MK2 Brillo Square just landed in Singapore! Photos by our boardie chronokross and of course my usual reminder:
http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=210110 - please use the shipping process map, for all those who wait, to know where the figures already landed. Thank you!

March - 2012  TPDjFtMarch - 2012  OEAFotMarch - 2012  XIP4YtMarch - 2012  YiGRTtMarch - 2012  4DNw7tMarch - 2012  WL1fVt

Chronokross speaking about the print (which weren't folded): "The print came out awesome! Love the colors, gonna get it framed!"
Damn, can't wait for you guys , who ordered it back in December, to get your Andy in hands!

F5 sketches and art author names are added to online gallery and here they are:

gregory, MetalGearFan1986, Rehel666, JeAA (3), moncikoma, watanabekun, BRiZL, basyabasya1, Zangrief, warhawk009 (2), zzzzz, thejikas, Tober, print, silvers, Knightjar, Jengo (5), Stone, soil, VerdantViper (2), nwo, celteen

online gallery: https://imgur.com/a/9wwjs

Huge Thank you goes your way and can't wait to see, what you have in plans for F5 bar, dedicated to 2000 AD Ro-JAWS sale, which will open it's doors, 24 hours prior to the sale, on March 21st 9:00 AM Hong Kong time.

Even though, not a lot of happening in online 3A world right now and we are waiting for VOX , which will come with fresh news and pics....3A forum never sleeps and constantly something awesome is happening here and it always worth to hang around (not only you can take about toys, but you always can make great friends along the process). Earlier today Forum Exclusive Gospel thread started and quickly list was closed and now Ashley will make a special edition of Gospel print for fifty boardies (which jumped the list first). Huge THANK YOU goes to whitey, x43x and of course to Ashley Wood, who gave green light to that idea!

Btw, you can sign up to VOX updates here (if you haven't done it already).

Pretty cool photos of WWR Grunt and MK2 Square (with some customization) by Mouse9090

March - 2012  P4zdHtMarch - 2012  C0UoPtMarch - 2012  HmksttMarch - 2012  IAE8Rt

Popbot Blind Cowboy and two (yes TWO!) Ghost Horses by CHAKAL

March - 2012  Ctvict

AK Ankou EX and Zomb by expathos

March - 2012  90GAht

Ashley posting about Men from N.O.M / NW & DW Commanders:
still one of the best sets I reckon from 3A....

We have new members around, so this is how the legendary sets looked like:

March - 2012  EeOQNtMarch - 2012  VdskWtMarch - 2012  QuDT7tMarch - 2012  BHdMXt

About 2000AD Ro-JAWS price and additional info. To remind you: Ro-JAWS sale starts on March 22nd, 9:00AM Hong Kong time.
soon as I have a rice, ill certainly pass on, I have to wait for the bean counters to figure it out..
I very fond of the Ro-Jaws, really turned out spot on in my opinion, 2000ad never stops bringing the joy.. Was happy to hear that P Mills liked it too !

Commenting about Forum Exclusive Gospel print:
blame whitey for all emo !!!
i know i do
im always around, just dont have much intelligent stuff to say !
plus these prints really take forever to do, im a printer by trade now !

Posting in WWR Dropcloth thread, saying some things, which will definitely make Canadian boardies happy:
your right though, I have Canadian connections, Winnipeg Militia
1.5, or break out the old mold...
there will be some CA love

More news and pics - when VOXY comes in.

Damn, I love Fridays now, but for another reason (as I work on the weekends as well) and the reason is VOX! Because of time difference, VOX comes in on my morning time. And before VOX is out , we talk for days what will be there and we would love to see and on Friday the anticipation is so HIGH and air becomes tight, just like on the concert, when you are waiting for your favorite band to go out! And the minutes after the VOX is out, everyone starts discussing pics and sharing ideas, likes/dislikes. AWESOME, just awesome time!

VOX volume 2 number 6 , can be read here.

Very excited about this bit of info:
Exciting day here at 3A, we have just finalized a deal with an amazing company I have been a fan of since 1998. We will do a formal announcement soon, expect to see the first fruits at SDCC!

How do you think what it might be? 1998 - got to be a clue! I'm going through old Ash's interviews right now.

Usual reminder about 3A customer support:
3A Customer support, please remember, if you have any concerns or inquiries about your order from Bambaland, please do not hesitate to contact 3A customer support at cs@threeaonline.com or join @3ASupport on twitter

Amazing news about 2000AD Ro-JAWS price and that there will be Blackhole edition!

March - 2012  I7aGNm

Ro-jaws will roll into Bamba on 22nd March, the ol sewer bot will cost $110usd to come to your abode and clean the... you know ! 3AA will have access to the BLACKHOLE version! Hammerstein will be revealed soon!

Here is how Blackhole edition of 2000AD Mongrol looked like (to give you some idea):

March - 2012  8wKU1t

News about upcoming toy & art exhibition in Hong Kong, called Re-Venture (REVENTURE earlier).
Lots of hard work is going into Re-Venture in Hong Kong, from remaking our gallery display area to give away posters, its full steam ahead! Not long till April 27th!!!

Pics of exclusive figs (damn, I love the stocking on TQs):

March - 2012  0uMaMtMarch - 2012  TPdVxtMarch - 2012  TSw9tt

3A toy photo of the week

March - 2012  CW3ift

Please send your submissions to info@threeaonline.com and your entry might get picked! All winners will receive GID Nabler from 3A.
All best photos of the week in one thread

Exciting news about Australian 3A design studio
Today see's the opening of the Australian 3A design Studio, 3AWA is located in Northbeach Western Australia, just a skip from the ocean, if your an artist, designer, game studio or super talent in the vicinity keep an eye on the 3A blog, as we want to get to know you and make some great stuff !

What this potentially means for 3A? That we will see some new designs in the future and Showcase line will be growing (or there will be another names for these lines). Either way, very excited about the future.

WWRp Harold

March - 2012  SZS0Dm

Ashley talking about WWRp Harold , why it's in WWRp , it's size, different modifications (guns/arms) and when we might see one:
"guns and arms come with it, you choice of config
he is large, not giant
this is gonna be it for now, you can pretend its a really big WWRp or a standard WWR
i love the bastard"
"1/12th 1/6th
only one version and size.
ahh the magic of threeA, if this does well, then yea, maybe down the line, like Caesar etc, but the dev cost on this is high, so until a break even is attained, any other size is a way off etc"

dunno, when it comes up for sale, ill reveal such tidbits, I just figured you guys might liek to see the first Rothchild Robot to see service !

How taller it is than WWRp Bertie MK3
"much"

Talking about Forum Exclusive Gospel Print and whether there will be any personalization on each of them:
blame whitey, he wanted to do this, I gotta make it happen now, fuck load of work
cant personalize, how will you flip on ebay, gotta stay on points lads !

1/12th scale Zombs packaging

March - 2012  LjvJCt

Teaser from the site dedicated to 3A and Rufus Dayglo project, called Solid Gold Death Mask and another one from Rufus blog

March - 2012  E8VVOtMarch - 2012  RovpOt

Oh and since some of our boardies were curious whether screwholes on MGS REX will be covered or not, I asked Ashley and he said that they will, if everything goes according to plan.
Speaking about MGS REX, as I written earlier it will be offered to retailers and Sideshow already has some pre-order information about this: here , including price and other details.

William Wray paintings on the way to Hong Kong Re-Venture:

March - 2012  XKbv0t

3A figures on display, gathered by 20 different collectors (photo by DavidTheKiller) at JakartaToyFair. And in case you have any questions: no, 3A doesn't have there a booth and isn't officially participating there, just our Legionnaires & supporters showing some SERIOUS love.

March - 2012  FpLTttMarch - 2012  FyL6ZtMarch - 2012  KxFC3t

How big Ashley Wood X Zaku Inspiration Model is?! Here is a selection of Zaku photos, featuring pics next to 1/6th TK and 1/12th Oya. Photos by our forum member kaiserfrog19, who purchased Zaku 's early stock from "Bandai C3 show" in Hong Kong.
Zaku , which was offered at Bambalandstore (is exactly the same version by the way) – estimated shipping time is April. Watch VOX and my news updates and you will not miss a thing.

March - 2012  HyGZ0tMarch - 2012  UbjMwtMarch - 2012  3bRDAtMarch - 2012  QjlW0tMarch - 2012  ERRE1tMarch - 2012  EYAJNtMarch - 2012  9lO9KtMarch - 2012  SwALftMarch - 2012  Vye84tMarch - 2012  VquPdt

A lot MORE photos are available here.

And some pics from C3 show in HK , from cybergundamblog, posted by our boardie illproxy

March - 2012  AVzQCtMarch - 2012  Tr99CtMarch - 2012  K2ywWtMarch - 2012  38MDut

March - 2012  COBKSt

3AWA

ThreeA WA is looking for some talent !
We are looking for comic artists, graphic designers with html skills and ipad/phone game developers!
If you know 3A, you know what kinda stuff we are looking for!
Send folios (low rez) or links ( to a folio, we dont have time to navigate a website ) to 3awa@threeaonline.com
Not all positions require you to be located in Western Australia, international freelance is fine by us!
3AWA is located in Perth Western Australia, 3AWA is the design studio of ThreeA Toys.

Ashley posting in Forum exclusive Gospel print thread
no hirez close up eric, i dont want my shit turnign uo in other stuff, as it seems too.
the print isnt the original, if you want that buy it, dont look to it as a basis for the print, impossible to replicate.
the story of the original is a sad one for me.

About 1:1 Kitties , which will be shown at Re-Venture:
nothing flocked, just painted, how many who knows! they are great, fuck off KOONS, i got ya bitch slapped with a resin cat !

Latest news on Fuck it #4 (earlier it was mentioned that we will see Fuck it #4 in April) and Raw Fuck It and what's happening in Ash's studio:
Just finished off Fuck It 4 and Raw Fuck It. There will be a break as I work on some other stuff for the time being before Fuck It 5.
Working on the There prints.
Shipping art to Hong Kong, quite a horrible thing to ship a bulk load of art, weird..
So much to do...

A bit of forum news: we have new registration routine, which stops majority of spambots getting to the forum, so you will see "500 error" much less now. Sorry for earlier inconvenience.

Surprise sale of AK Fighting JC coming to Bambalandstore? I will arrive without warning and then leave! - text says on 3A production blog. However this version is called Palm in the face Sunday JC and Palm Sunday is on April 1st this year. But who knows? Maybe I'm reading the clues wrong.
If you don't know what 3A surprise sale is, here is a short explanation: figure goes on sale, on random time at www.bambalandstore.com and leaves the store, when certain number is reached. 3AA members don't have 24 hours buying window for this one (as was mentioned in 3AA 2012 rules: "*3AA 2012 members are guaranteed access to purchase one ( more if applicable ) standard release and 3AA exclusive releases for the period of the 2012 membership. Standard sales does not cover special sales of limited nature, Ashley Wood 1:1 editions or 3A publications.")
How not to miss this release? Keep watching 3A blog, my updates and my forum...surprise release demand some effort, time and luck. Some think that surprise releases are bad, some love them...I hope that everyone, who is hunting for AK Fighting JC will go home with one and I'll do my best to help you with that.

March - 2012  VyFeNt

Ashley Wood mentioned several times that he wants to make more severed limbs...Could it be another exclusive for Re-venture? or just an invite / promo?

March - 2012  DDHdyt

Detailed photo review of WWR Andy MK2 Square by toygodd, can be found here.

Another difference (besides packaging) between MGS REX retail and Bambalandstore version:
As people have asked, the mini Snake only comes with the Bamba version of the MG REX !

What Ashley told about mini Snake pilot earlier:
"pilot is snake, based on my snake version, as requested by Konami, just not finalized for today newsletter. simple as that, It not articulated and is posed holding the controls!"
"ash version snake"

Ashley talking about prints and his future plans about them
the prints are for fun, the cost of the printers and paper and my time make it a loss situation at best for now, but its fun, the prints look great, peeps seem happy, inspired etc If there is any other world to them, I dont want to know !
also many say, do unlimited prints, cmon, im just struggling with 50 prints, I cant imagine doing any more, stress world..
and yes fuck the sig, fuck the magazine BS, fuck the gallery promos, fuck the clapper hands, fuck the critics,only the image matters and how "YOU" react to it!
have said for 20 years, and will always stand by it...
better making art than talking about it, you guys have enough of those guys to listen already, im not going add to it.

Explaining why it's not possible to make prints of his older paintings (which are sold)
lots of my older art pre 2007 is too low quality for prints now, I didnt get good photos etc..
plus im bored as fuck of it, no old shit.
i wanna make giant prints, 44"x60"

On offering more prints:
ha, you guys are fun, gotta nail the THERE prints before I go offering more, i got many i want do !
have a new hand colored going up soon !

About WWR MK2 Andy Square, which are all shipped out from Hong Kong:
all shipped from hong kong

If your comes from Singapore, it's just means that 3A used forwarder's help (who are based in SG) to ship your order.

About 1:1 Kitties, which will be shown at Re-Venture and possibly offered there:
they are the shit, anyone buying must have it signed to them in their name

Some cool photos by our Legionnaires on FB - yes our brothers are everywhere! Pics were shared on my Facebook wall :

By Pansy Chan (AP Yellow Hornets TK):

March - 2012  7OToQt

By Kee Lee and William Chien (WWRp Jung de Plume and Dropcloth & WWR Barguest de Plume & NOM Commander):

March - 2012  SbkSjtMarch - 2012  UajS5t

By Luke Gilies ([b]AK Fighting JC):

March - 2012  CCMxNt

By John Eugene Atendido Avila and Marth Threea ([b]Popbot 7Bones Queeny, Oyabun and Wasabi TK
& Popbot Princess Tomorrow Queen)

March - 2012  CeeO6tMarch - 2012  TfJrat

WWR Andy MK2 Square by our boardie ikona:

March - 2012  T6jmQt

Ambush from Real Steel - light up eyes - very cool feature. Ambus is approximately 42cms tall. If you don't know nothing about Real Steel movie, you can check it's page on IMDB.

March - 2012  JsmlSm

We already saw more than few photos earlier (like the ones bellow), but seeing him like that (different angles + light up eyes) is simply overwhelming!
Sales info and other details: later on.

March - 2012  TxUtYtMarch - 2012  Ol9Y6tMarch - 2012  OBPyXtMarch - 2012  KmYRvtMarch - 2012  QjGI4tMarch - 2012  HcMwKtMarch - 2012  SglFKtMarch - 2012  4eORhtMarch - 2012  QPRMYtMarch - 2012  RK5v8tMarch - 2012  QJ9cHtMarch - 2012  7gpQNtMarch - 2012  1DS5wtMarch - 2012  MJ5IUtMarch - 2012  C45PKtMarch - 2012  0ZWZgt

If you are curries whether there will be more figures from Real Steel movie? Here is Midas from VOX:

March - 2012  SlG30tMarch - 2012  Lish4t

And here is how Midas looked like in the movie:

March - 2012  7xQEWt

Latest art from Ashley's blog, called Repairs at Dakar, really love this painting and how cool WWR Harold looks on canvas.

March - 2012  JE0MWt

Guys, believe me I know (getting so many questions each day) that you are super anxious to hear more about Re-Venture, especially when it's only 41 days away and how things will be done there, but information is still in the works and hopefully will be available in full next week. I'm excited as well and can't wait for storm of info, which is coming our way!

Latest 3AVOX volume 2, number 7 can be found here and it's bloody epic!

Here are the highlights:

Beautiful teaser of new severed foot (possible Re-Venture exclusive)

March - 2012  TCCWOt

And here is previous Prom Night Disagreement - Severed foot Lauren, for you to see the difference:

March - 2012  ZT1axt

Very touching text from VOX and confirmation that Re-Venture news and full details, should be out next week.
As each week goes by, I'm always amazed at what we are doing, making our own stories and getting to play with other people amazing ideas, I must admit it feels very unreal sometimes !

Benny and Kim are hard at work getting the toys made, these guys work incredibly hard at getting our toys to you guys, our toys may be late, but its out of love! And never think that a day goes by where we are not trying to make it move faster without quality loss, we are always thinking on it! Speaking of Benny, he just told me that all the info for the Venture toys and whatnot will be posted next week on the blog and in VOX, so if your going and rock a 2012 3AA membership take note!

DIY Mini Berties packs, which were sold , as the surprise, during WWR Rotchild sale:

March - 2012  8eoFCtMarch - 2012  0hc6Qt

Here is what we saw back in November, along with information from the store (loved this art btw):

March - 2012  RFB6jtMarch - 2012  L4IEDt

Information from the store:
Dirty Deeds in My Pants 12pack
12 x Black Weathered Mini Berties
Header Card Packaging.

and
Bag O mini Berties
20 x DIY Mini Berties
Header Card Packaging.

3AWA news (which you already read, if you read 3A blog and my column):

March - 2012  COBKSt

And don't forget the Australian 3A design Studio, 3AWA is located in Northbeach Western Australia, just a skip from the ocean, if your an artist, designer, game studio or super talent in the vicinity keep an eye on the 3A blog, as we want to get to know you and make some great stuff ! Drop us a line at 3awa@threeaonline.com

Usual reminder about 3A customer service and how to contact them:
3A Customer support, please remember, if you have any concerns or inquiries about your order from Bambaland, please do not hesitate to contact 3A customer support at cs@threeaonline.com or join @3ASupport on twitter

WWR LUX3A Caesar, which starts to ship out this month packaging and boxart. I love that it's different and person who ordered all the colorways, can have quite a display!

March - 2012  Ak3JhtMarch - 2012  VFgBrtMarch - 2012  IOejgtMarch - 2012  BPVeEtMarch - 2012  OxxyltMarch - 2012  HQf2LtMarch - 2012  ABET8t

Awesome news, which were teased in previous VOX by this text:
Exciting day here at 3A, we have just finalized a deal with an amazing company I have been a fan of since 1998. We will do a formal announcement soon, expect to see the first fruits at SDCC!

March - 2012  InCaFt

Now we understand 1998 reference, 'cause Half - Life was released that year. Link for those, who don't know what VALVE is and how awesome they are!

3A Toy photo of the week, from VOX and important text about changes for the next issues:

March - 2012  H1C16t

From the next VOX I'm going to change Photo of the Week to Art of the week. So send artwork that is 3A related and you can maybe score a GID Nabler
Please send your submissions to info@threeaonline.com and your entry might get picked!
All best photos of the week in one thread (24 at the moment).

Results of 3rd Annual ThreeA Legionnaires Give Back Fundraiser, organized by x43x. What was it about? Our threeA forum boardies gathered some funds, to send these gifts to 3A staff in Hong Kong to say "Thank you" for all the amazing work they do. Where else would you see that happening?! ThreeA love!
P.S.
It's not all gifts and more to come for our Bambabosses, cough cough.

March - 2012  EwGYmtMarch - 2012  B0Trxt

3A Hong Kong staff saying HUGE THANK YOU for the gifts and for lovely time, they had enjoying them. They are very happy and overwhelmed about this kind gesture.

To answer on most popular questions: Candy (the rose of threeA as we call her) is in the purple sweater and Kim Fung Wong is on the right (in brown sweater). Master Lok and Benny Fok aren't on the pic, 'cause they were busy & out of the office at the moment.

Awesome pic, which features Ambush from Real Steel and you can see super mysterious and long awaited Sea Monkey (left lower corner) figure by Kenny Wong

March - 2012  WmCzdt

Old photo of Sea Monkey from a while ago (HKV 2009)

March - 2012  Pjm6rt

Ashley about first ever 1/12th & 1/6th scale figure setAK Zombkin and reminding about 3A principles:

March - 2012  QNLvpt

april for the set is what im told,
only thing I can say, if our methods of business dont suit you, please dont order, we cant make things happen any faster ( wish we could ), and yea, James is right, there isnt much to say at the moment and there are many outside issues that play on manufacturing.
everyday much hardwork goes into this stuff, its late, but its not like we dont care

Posting in his art thread:
drips are the best bit, wow, im wasting my time, i should just paint drips!

About AK Palm in the face Sunday JC

March - 2012  VyFeNt

JC will make the streets run with red happiness !
not long now !

About what he is up to right now and that there will be no art shows, for a while, after Re-Venture and Levine show in NY and sharing some details about Levine show:

"super busy, making things, painting, the things some say they like me doing.
im pretty much stuck in my cave painting and designing 24/7, up till the levine show it will be like that.. no art shows after that, not for a long time !"
"nyc show will be dark, you wont like"

people can fuck off, only the self entitled demand a place must be a certain way, make it that way yourself, or shut the fuckup
entitlement second only to political correctness !
back to clouds !
im making art, big and small, big is not better nor is small
they are just what they are, there wont be that much at NYC, im only half the show and dont want a crammed space

If you haven't read about Levine Gallery show, here is some info:
http://jonathanlevinegallery.com/?method=Exhibit.Upcoming

Answering whether Ash's cave , looks like Bat cave:
only much smaller and no giant coin.

On long awaited WWR bots weapons & accessories pack
financially viable isnt making any toy!
i want the set, alredy have the box designed, one day !

About 3A & Valve projects, fruits of which we will see at SDCC 2012:
refers top all valve, ALL
and shit its gonna be epic
off to work

Re-Venture shopping bag design is revealed and there are THREE! I'm huge fan of 3A shopping bags, here are previous designs from Beijing Gathering and Hong-Kong Venture in 2009 , and SDCC 2011 bag design:

March - 2012  KcNYVsMarch - 2012  Qim6hsMarch - 2012  TQ35zt

New bags:

March - 2012  EDmsUt

Ashley answering whether AK Palm in the face Sunday JC will be on sale this Sunday:

March - 2012  VyFeNt

not today, maybe.... tom-

I know that all people are different, we have all our own likes/dislikes and understanding of what "fun" is. I'm aware that some, who just discovered 3A , are really not fans of surprise sales (when you don't know specific date and time beforehand) - been seeing how new people discover 3A, then find about *surprise sales* bit , for last three years. I must say, that these sales were always part of 3A history and 3A essence, some of the things, which make 3A more alive and special. Collecting figures and 3A experience should be fun and if "unknown sales time" for one specific figure is too much of a trouble for you, then I think it's better just ignore the sale and concentrate on something else. Ashley mentioned earlier that there will far more AK figures this year.
With that I want to wish everyone, who is hunting - the best of luck and remind that Ashley is living in HK time zone.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:32 am

AK Palm in the face Sunday JC - with his robe and towel of turin. Still no more hints about sale date, however 3A blog text says: "See ya soon". What are you thinking? Palm Sunday?

March - 2012  XRIBlt

Ashley about the package and accessories:
red robe, towel of turin and the zomb head

About AK shit weather Bleak (part Adventure Kartel Assortment 2)

March - 2012  FSZJBt

the mask is cool, there isnt no unmasked head, custard was only for the first Bleak. no more custard for now.

AK Palm in the face Sunday JC was up for about 10 minutes at Bambalandstore, starting on 4:33PM Hong-Kong time (estimated of course), hopefully he will be back for more.
Screenshot from the store for interested parties:

March - 2012  YYUzMt

3A Legionnaires, please don't panic...it was a short window, but based on all previous surprise sales patterns, I bet Sunday JC will be back to the store few more times. Best of luck to everyone who is hunting.

Guys , please don't trust ANY SECRET INFO about Re-Venture unless it's coming from Re-Venture blog, VOX or 3A production blog.

Speaking about blogs, first step is always the hardest and during mystical AK Palm in the face Sunday JC sale, I stepped into uncharted territory. Mainly it's an introduction for people, who don't know me (and been reading only 3A blog), but here is a link. Hopefully it will all go as planned and I will be bugging you with my news updates, teasers and whatnot on threeA blog as well.
As for AK Palm in the face Sunday JC sale , you guys keep asking a question , which other MODs and I sadly don't know how to answer on. Surprise sales essence and nature is , that they are entirely Ashley Wood territory and he decides when to put figures up for sale.
Based on previous pattern: once certain Fighting JC sale number will be reached, figure will be gone from the store and declared sold out, until then, there is a chance. However, please remember that Ashley Wood lives in HK time zone, so it's already passed 8PM there and he will hardly be putting Fighting JC at the store during the night.
My guess would be that, there will be some more Fighting JC tomorrow (HK time), but I certainly can't guarantee it.
Best of luck to everyone, who is hunting , my sincere congratulations to those, who already score and THANK YOU for your mad support!

And for those who missed this info: Yes, Sunday JC comes with the zomb head (just like Fighting JC before him).

Willy Wonka
I always liked the fact the Wonka fucked around behind closed doors, didnt say shit mostly. Im gonna do my own Wonka, this blog and my newsletters is my voice. unless you find me at venture or sdcc that is !

AK Palm in the face Sunday JC - with his robe and towel of turin. Still no more hints about sale date, however 3A blog text says: "See ya soon". What are you thinking? Palm Sunday?

March - 2012  XRIBlt

Ashley about the package and accessories:
red robe, towel of turin and the zomb head

About AK shit weather Bleak (part Adventure Kartel Assortment 2)

March - 2012  FSZJBt

the mask is cool, there isnt no unmasked head, custard was only for the first Bleak. no more custard for now.

AK Palm in the face Sunday JC was up for about 10 minutes at Bambalandstore, starting on 4:33PM Hong-Kong time (estimated of course), hopefully he will be back for more.
Screenshot from the store for interested parties:

March - 2012  YYUzMt

3A Legionnaires, please don't panic...it was a short window, but based on all previous surprise sales patterns, I bet Sunday JC will be back to the store few more times. Best of luck to everyone who is hunting.

Speaking about blogs, first step is always the hardest and during mystical AK Palm in the face Sunday JC sale, I stepped into uncharted territory. Mainly it's an introduction for people, who don't know me (and been reading only 3A blog), but here is a link. Hopefully it will all go as planned and I will be bugging you with my news updates, teasers and whatnot on threeA blog as well.
As for AK Palm in the face Sunday JC sale , you guys keep asking a question , which other MODs and I sadly don't know how to answer on. Surprise sales essence and nature is , that they are entirely Ashley Wood territory and he decides when to put figures up for sale.
Based on previous pattern: once certain Fighting JC sale number will be reached, figure will be gone from the store and declared sold out, until then, there is a chance. However, please remember that Ashley Wood lives in HK time zone, so it's already passed 8PM there and he will hardly be putting Fighting JC at the store during the night.
My guess would be that, there will be some more Fighting JC tomorrow (HK time), but I certainly can't guarantee it.
Best of luck to everyone, who is hunting , my sincere congratulations to those, who already score and THANK YOU for your mad support!

And for those who missed this info: Yes, Sunday JC comes with the zomb head (just like Fighting JC before him).

Willy Wonka
I always liked the fact the Wonka fucked around behind closed doors, didnt say shit mostly. Im gonna do my own Wonka, this blog and my newsletters is my voice. unless you find me at venture or sdcc that is !

Guys , please don't trust ANY SECRET INFO about Re-Venture unless it's coming from official sources, like Re-Venture blog, VOX or 3A production blog.

After coming up and down at Bambalandstore for a number of times, AK Sunday JC is sold out and left the store.
JC has flown the tomb !
Thanks guys JC has ended his own sale, nothing like a 3A special sale to get the blood moving !

This was true surprise sale, like in good old days, when you don't know the time and it can appear at Bambalandstore ANYTIME out of the nowhere. Congratulations to everyone, who scored one and please don't become bitter persons, if you missed Fighting JC. 3A has so many plans for 2012 , lots of great figures awaits us...you will see for yourself soon!
Cheers

William Wray's book "Cult of Beauty" will be available at Re-Venture

March - 2012  BlNzSt

Re-Venture rules , huge thank you goes to Cody & Siu Bing Bing (they know for what) and rules are posted at Re-Venture blog and threeA production blog as well.

Good news for everyone, which can't go: there will be Bambalandstore allotment , after the show ends. More details to come..

ThreeA Toys
Hong Kong Reventure Art and Toy Show
Event takes place 27 April – 4 May 2012/03/18
Public Sale of Event Exclusive toys 28 April – 1 May 2012

ThreeA Trading Company Ltd is a Hong Kong based company founded in 2008 by co-owners Ashley Wood and Kim Fung Wong. Kim Fung Wong generally handles the wholesale and production aspects of the company while Ashley Wood designs the figures and handles marketing. ThreeA develops and manufactures designer toys, posters, books, prints and clothing based on characters and paintings created and designed by Ashley Wood. ThreeA also creates toys based on licensed properties such as Metal Gear Solid, Halo, 2000ad and Valve to name few. In four short years 3A has slowly grown to be a premiere toy maker!

Hong Kong Reventure marks ThreeA’s third art and toy show and the reunion of Hong Kong Venture, the company’s first art show that took place in Hong Kong in November of 2009. The event will take place at 3A Headquarters in Kwun Tong, Kowloon and will feature art work by Ashley Wood, William Wray, and toys produced by ThreeA. The event will also feature the sale of Hong Kong Reventure Exclusive toys that were developed solely for sale at the event to attendees. These Event Exclusive toys will first be offered at an online pre-sale available to ThreeA Associates (3AA membership) and will also have an allotment to be sold to the public at the event. Details follow:

3AA Online Pre-sale Guidelines

• Pre-sale will take place on 10th April, at 9am, at 3A’s online shop (www.bambaland.com). Pre-sale of Event Exclusives is available for ThreeA Associates (3AA) only, and is limited one (1) set per person.
  • Three (3) sets will be available for pre-order. Set composition will be announced a few days before the pre-sale.
  • Set A and B
  • Set C , a complete set
  • When placing the online pre-order, the buyer MUST enter his/her complete name, as written on his/her legal ID (e.g. ID card, Passport, Driver’s License), into the “Special Instructions” text field provided in the screen.
  • You must pay in advance (with PayPal or AliPay), or your order will be canceled.
  • Pick-up will take place at 09:30pm – 11:00pm on Friday 27 April, and at 11:00am – 08:00pm during the remainder of the event (28 April – 4 May).
  • You must be present at the event to collect your order for yourself.
  • When receiving your order at the event, you must present your legal identification (e.g. ID card, Passport, Driver’s License), as well as a paper print-out of both your Order Confirmation from Bambaland and your PayPal or AliPay receipt.
  • All the above three (3) items must be presented in advance when picking up your order. Absolutely NO exceptions will be made.
  • In case of any disputes, the decision of ThreeA shall be final.

On-Site Event Sale Guidelines

• In addition to 3AA pre-sale, a selected amount of Event Exclusives will also be available to the public for purchase on-site at the event.
  • A queue will be formed near the downstairs event entrance on the night of Friday 27 April, at 7:00 pm. The exact location will be announced in advance and marked.
  • To enter the queue, you must be ages 15 – 60.
  • A purchase pass will be issued to customers. Each person is only entitled to one purchase pass.
  • Anyone caught jumping queue will be sent to the back of the line.
  • Sale will begin on Saturday, 28 April at 10:00 am.
  • Each toy is available on a first come, first serve basis until sold out.
  • Limited purchase of one (1) of each available figure per person.
  • You must pay immediately in cash (only HKD accepted) upon reaching the front of the queue and placing your order.
  • If you placed a 3AA pre-order, you may not buy duplicate items at the event.
  • In case of any disputes, the decision of ThreeA shall be final.

General Event Details

• The Opening Night Event Party will take place on Friday 27 April and be opened only to invited friends and guests of ThreeA.
  • The first one-hundred (100) paid and confirmed 3AA pre-sale customers will be invited as guests to the party. They will be notified in advance.
  • On 28 April – 4 May, the event will be open to the public.
  • Saturday April 28 and Sunday April 29, Ashley Wood will be available to sign books for the fans. The exact time of this signing will be announced in advance.
  • After the event has come to an end, an allotment of Event Exclusives will be available on ThreeA’s Bambaland store for fans who cannot attend. Any duplicate orders, or orders placed by those who attended the event, will be canceled. Details will be released in advance.

3AA會員預購限定產品注意事項

• 限定產品的預購會在4月10日早上9時在3A 的網店 (www.bambaland.com) 進行。
  • 限定產品的預購是只限於 3AA 會員,每位 3AA 會員可以預訂一套產品。
  • 預售一共有3個套裝作發售,套裝內的產品會在預訂前數天公布。
  • 套裝A及套裝B
  • 套裝C是指所有產品
  • 在網店訂購時,請在指定的位置上填上閣下的名字,名字必須與閣下身份證明文件上的符合。
  • 交易必需使用PayPal或支付寶作即時付款,否則交易會被取消。
  • 成功預購的顧客可在以下時間到會場領取產品:
  • 4月27日 (星期五),晚上9時30分至11時
  • 4月28日至5月4日期間,早上11時至晚上8時
  • 成功預購的顧客必須親身到會場領取產品。
  • 請在領取產品時出示 (1) 閣下的身份證明文件、(2) 訂購確認信的印刷本、及 (3) PayPal或支付寶付款記錄的印刷本,以便本公司工作人員核對。
  • 領取產品必須出示以上三樣文件,否則不能領取。
  • 如有任何爭議,3A保留最終決定權。

會場限定產品發售注意事項

• 除了在網店的預購外,我們亦會預留一定數量的限定產品作公開發售。
  • 在4月27日 (星期五) 晚上7時會開始安排輪候。輪候的地點會在稍後公布。
  • 輪候人士必須為年滿16歲至60歲人士。
  • 工作人員會派發購買證予輪候人士,每人只限領取一張。
  • 插隊者會被安排至隊尾。
  • 正式發售會在4月28日 (星期六) 早上10時開始。
  • 所有產品都是限量生產,購買是先到先得,售完即止。
  • 每款產品每人只限購買一只。
  • 交易時須以現金 (港元或美元) 付款。
  • 如果已在網店預講,將不能再在會場購買相同產品。
  • 如有任何爭議,3A保留最終決定權。

Reventure活動注意事項

• 開幕酒會是在4月27日 (星期五) 晚上舉行,只限被邀請的朋友參加。
  • 我們會邀請首100名在網店成功預購的顧客參與開幕酒會,我們會預先通知各位幸運兒。
  • 4月28日至5月4日的活動會開放給公眾參與。
  • Ashley Wood 會在4月28日 (星期六) 和4月29日 (星期日) 舉行簽名會,詳細時間會在稍後公布。
  • 在Reventure活動完結後,將會有少量的限定產品放在網店供不能到場的朋友們購買。在Reventure時已經購買的顧客,如果發現再次購買,交易將被取消。網店發售的詳情會在稍後公布。

2000 AD Ro-Jaws will be up at Bambaland on March 22nd 9 : 00 AM Hong Kong, it stands 20cm tall (not including the aeriel) , has articulated arms, front panel opens to hide the turds and of course, it comes with 1/6th scale turd. Squishy feel tires !

3AA 2012 members will have access to the BLACKHOLE version!

Price: 110$ for regular version

March - 2012  Ru7LEmMarch - 2012  T0Z3zm

Who is 2000AD Ro-Jaws and why it comes with a turd?
Click here.

With less than 24 hours to wait before Ro-Jaws will roll into Bamba, it's time to open F5 Bar and Grill. TWhat is it? Basically it's a special thread on the forum, dedicated to the upcoming sale, it goes live 24 hours before sale starts and goes down, few hours after product leaves Bambaland. What's going on in this thread? Hard to describe, you got to see it by yourself, but I'll try. First of all, people share there their excitement , ask questions about the figures, talk about upcoming release and having fun. Please don't be fooled by "discussion board" name, threeA forum is so much more than that, it's threeA home, a community of Legionnaires and friends and if you haven't been there yet, we would love to have you there and experience what it's like.

What else is special about F5 Bar? Usually we don't allow interpretation of 3A/Ashley Wood intellectual property and Showcase line characters. But as our tradition goes only on sale nights, we are making an exception and each time I'm looking forward to see, what our board members are capable of!

Have fun in the bar, but don't forget basic rules and maintaining positive vibes of our beloved 3A board. Since F5 Bar during the sale is really crowded and grows like several pages in few minutes, all the essential sales info + sketches will be posted in the first opening post of the F5 thread. So before asking a question, please check the first page of the bar for answers. You can always PM me (or other MODs) if you have some questions and you don't want to post them publicly.

Drop knickers, bar is open and waiting for ya:
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2568.0

3AA exclusive BLACKHOLE version of 2000AD Ro-JAWS:

March - 2012  AT2QRt

Don't know about you guys, but I absolutely loved BLACKHOLE version of Mongrol and I adore dirty & weathered bots. And during Mongrol sale, Ash mentioned that 3A wants to make BLACKHOLE versions of each and every ABC Warriors , we will release...so seeing all of them on one shelf, would be one epic sight!
3AA members have 24 hours buying window for an exclusive and standard version.

please let me know if I missed your sketch / art via PM

AK retail assortment is ready and looks impressive! Checkout the wall of Tommy:

March - 2012  CC3rzt

Here are the photos, if you don't know how AK retail crew looks like:

March - 2012  44C57tMarch - 2012  WSHXvtMarch - 2012  5M8HNtMarch - 2012  0kcDPtMarch - 2012  JO3gXtMarch - 2012  8cWqetMarch - 2012  1s220tMarch - 2012  Ticwut

Additional rules about Re-Venture exclusive pre-ordering (written by Benny, Cody and Siu Bing Bing), to prevent cheating (full text here)

Due to all the people trying to find a way around these rules, effective immediately, any one who places an order during the 3AA pre-sale and does not pick up in person will receive NO REFUND.
If you are not absolutely, positively certain you can pick up your own order in person and provide your legal identification to verify that it is your order, DO NOT ORDER.

To explain it a bit for better understanding (as language barrier can be a problem), only the same person, who is the owner of 3AA 2012 account , who pre-ordered Re-Venture figures at Bambalandstore pre-sale (before Re-Venture) , can pick the exclusives up during the event, by presenting all the needed documents mentioned in the rules (ID , paper print-out of both your Order Confirmation from Bambaland and your PayPal or AliPay receipt - your full name has to match everywhere. If you will pre-order Re-Venture exclusives and not pick them up at Re-Venture , you will not get a refund.
These rules obviously has nothing to do with Bambalandstore allotment, which will be available after Re-Venture.

Oh and blog countdown timer is back to normal and Ro-Jaws will go on sale, on the time mentioned earlier: March 22nd , 9:00AM HK time. Widgets can go mental sometimes , but time mentioned in VOX and here (unless there was a new one) always remains in force.

More art & sketches from F5 Bar:

March - 2012  NuBxTtMarch - 2012  P3vnatMarch - 2012  NsvXTtMarch - 2012  RnxFhtMarch - 2012  ROzp3tMarch - 2012  TzgeItMarch - 2012  CqGb0tMarch - 2012  F5FrutMarch - 2012  ZauVMtMarch - 2012  DkUbAtMarch - 2012  EIDFbtMarch - 2012  LXsJ6tMarch - 2012  UjkmHt

online gallery: https://imgur.com/a/EWlWX#0
I will add author names later on

2000AD Ro-Jaws are up for sale at www.bambalandstore.com
The figure stands 20cm tall (not including the aeriel) , has articulated arms, front panel opens to hide the turds and of course, it comes with 1/6th scale turd and squishy feel tires !
3AA members have 24 hours guaranteed buying window to order both: standard and 3AA exclusive version. General audience – sale might end, once the certain number is reached.
Price: 110 USD , with shipping included in the price.
Standard version isn't limited (but 3A reserves a right to cancel order if improper use is suspected) and 3AA version is limited to MAXIMUM of two per person.
Estimated shipping time - July 2012

March - 2012  Ru7LEmMarch - 2012  T0Z3zmMarch - 2012  AT2QRm

Who is 2000AD Ro-Jaws and why it comes with a turd?
Click here.

3A and VALVe Companion Square

March - 2012  9kKBWt

Perhaps it will be shown at SDCC? As Ashley mentioned earlier, that first fruits of 3A and VALVe cooperation, will be shown at SDCC.
If you don't know about VALVe Electronics , please click here and you will clearly see the reference to Aperture Science Weighted Storage Cube in Companion Square design.

Adventure Kartel Retailer Assortment Shadow2 - Little Shadow with new hair sculpt boxes, looks great and ready to go!

March - 2012  SyoaXt
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:33 am

Currently it's 7:50AM in Hong Kong (when I'm writing these words), so only one hour and some minutes left, before guaranteed 24 hours buying window for 3AA members closes.

F5 bar is pretty calm, when there is a surprise release, there can be easy extra 150 pages, of people discussing surprise release batches, when they were on sale and when the next could happen, and how they got carjacked. Ro-Jaws is sitting on the store calmly, gathering turds and waiting for you to love it and take the fig home. Lots of new faces in the bar and awesome sketches & art as always.

Adventure Kartel Retail Assortment – Penumbra

March - 2012  4H7LHtMarch - 2012  44C57t

She has one of the best jackets ever!

WWR LUX3A DIY Caesar packaging:

March - 2012  8ESaPtMarch - 2012  JmQlft

7Bones Queeny packaging:

March - 2012  HWgDMt

Long awaited AK SXCLB set, which features sexy little Shadow and Ankou EX .... and 1/6th strap-on cock!

March - 2012  OHTQUtMarch - 2012  Q8enptMarch - 2012  6LA4wt

Re-Venture promo and invites, I can't believe that Re-Venture is only one month and some days away:

March - 2012  IDFrEt

2000AD Ro-Jaws still up for sale and waiting for you at Bambalandstore.

Few cool photos from wall on FB (please feel free to share there, if you for some reason don't want to do it on the board). Very cool photo, featuring WWR Andy MK2 Square and other figs, by Ken Lee

March - 2012  IoYw7t

Group photo by ダニエル さん (S.Ryoma)

March - 2012  4G9Pot

And APTK Yellow Hornets and customized 1/12th scale Bambaboss, to match the TKs. Pics by Scott Bellwood. Yellow color explosion!

March - 2012  1nXtDtMarch - 2012  Fi3wRt

All the sketches and art, which were submitted to F5 Bar dedicated to 2000AD Ro-Jaws sale, btw. Ro-Jaws is still up at www.bambalandstore.com , for all the interested parties.

March - 2012  NuBxTtMarch - 2012  P3vnatMarch - 2012  NsvXTtMarch - 2012  RnxFhtMarch - 2012  ROzp3tMarch - 2012  TzgeItMarch - 2012  CqGb0tMarch - 2012  F5FrutMarch - 2012  ZauVMtMarch - 2012  DkUbAtMarch - 2012  EIDFbtMarch - 2012  LXsJ6tMarch - 2012  UjkmHtMarch - 2012  LlHjhtMarch - 2012  NTBZ0tMarch - 2012  MOHrUtMarch - 2012  LmXBBtMarch - 2012  13UqatMarch - 2012  DnzXktMarch - 2012  HcnzItMarch - 2012  Fk5SVtMarch - 2012  RStpwtMarch - 2012  IpYkBtMarch - 2012  GFfCXtMarch - 2012  BWR5NtMarch - 2012  X6tZkt

online gallery: https://imgur.com/a/EWlWX#0
author names added

please let me know if I missed your sketch / art via PM

26 sketches and 40 pages, now that's a ratio!

Huge thank you for the art and sketches goes to:
Mouse9090, JeAA, vadercm84, HungryImp, watanabekun, toygodd, Darthgothikus (2), Wellsybeer, print (3), Firehazzard, soil (2), fink, Swarf, kaiserfrog19, zzzzz, Beesway, raveer, eastwood, dienstag, mcocido, chronokross, Alice Adrenochrome

Thank you for relaxing and stress free bar. I already lost count of F5 Bars, but it's a third one, dedicated to 2000AD (Tharg, Mongrol, Ro-Jaws). I can't say that it was the busiest bar , but it's nice to have relaxed sale for a change, especially right after AK Sunday JC

Huge thank you goes, to all the sketch & art authors (mentioned above).
Looking forward to the next bar (which will be most likely in April), cool stuff is coming to us next month. You will see!
Cheers Legion.
Gimbs

WWR 1.5a Square (surprise release during LUX3A Caesar sale) are shipping out and first landed in Asia:

March - 2012  IM0V4tMarch - 2012  FqNMDt

^pics by Jack

Real Steel Ambush is around 42cm / 17.5" tall and it's bloody awesome! Here is photo of lucky person, visiting 3A office, which surfaced on Facebook some time ago:

March - 2012  R77ibt

Showcase Solid Gold Death Mask by Rufus Dayglo (from his blog)

March - 2012  NLChxt

2000AD Ro-Jaws still up for sale and waiting for you at Bambalandstore.

March - 2012  Ru7LEmMarch - 2012  T0Z3zmMarch - 2012  AT2QRm

2000AD Ro-Jaws are gone from the store, thank you to all who showed their support for 2000AD line!

WWRp Sand Devil Bertiie MK3 Mode A is up at www.bambalandstore.com and this Bertie is Bambalandstore exclusive

March - 2012  IAXrct

For those who don't know how huge this 1/12th scale Bertie is, here is a photo of Bertie MK3 and MK2 standing together:

March - 2012  BTqNxt

And these WWRp Berties were shown a good while ago:

March - 2012  D68fbt

MINI Berties started to land in Asia (DIY 20pack and BLACK & WEATHERED 12pack - each was 30$ at Bambalandstore):

March - 2012  GQ6nmtMarch - 2012  3ljtgtMarch - 2012  TPJojtMarch - 2012  NG71MtMarch - 2012  M9PtwtMarch - 2012  VDq1Ct

pics by Terrence Tay , chronokross and jF , btw, that's 1/12th scale WWRp Bertie MK2 on that pic above

Closer look on BLACK MINI BERTIES by Terry Chan, love the weathering:

March - 2012  EqSk9t

Adventure Kartel Retail Assortment shipping out and figs starting to show up. Damn, I LOVE LOVE how figs turned out and can't wait for your pics!
Penumbra and Ankou EX (not retail ex) by threeA forum member: rraayy and Davy Rice.

March - 2012  HjxcetMarch - 2012  6gBCxtMarch - 2012  PnAiZtMarch - 2012  MvbCBtMarch - 2012  YanCutMarch - 2012  EboSJtMarch - 2012  PUmZFtMarch - 2012  A6ZvQt

"There" update, all There shipped this week, so keep an eye out There purchasers, then its onto the Gospel 3A Forum print. We will be offering a new print soon, actually a colored print or two soon will be in the store very soon. So check the STORE here and there.
All the art has shipped up to Hong Kong for the Venture show, should look like the ash salon when hung, and being the ash salon, I rejected some of my own work just to add a realistic flavor. Add in the power of William Wray and Rufus Dayglo its the best art show Hong Kong has ever seen!
Some images of the very hitech ashley wood gallery shipping room !

March - 2012  MaB75tMarch - 2012  FagwWt

^There are some classic hidden teasers on these photos, like "Bot Rider" and "Sham New Order" poster as a signed high end giclee.
If Ashley says soon, then it might be any day now, so if you want to score some cool giclee prints, keep an eye on Ashley's gallery store: http://ashleywoodgallery.myshopify.com/

Here is how regular (not signed) posters of "Bot Rider" and "Sham New Order" looked like:

March - 2012  0sEqbtMarch - 2012  D6YyHt

More pics of Adventure Kartel Retailer Assortment by wsftsz- Junglevet Ankou , Lance Lamont - Tommyred , rraayy - Penumbra.

March - 2012  YSeCQtMarch - 2012  Zt6CAtMarch - 2012  C17qttMarch - 2012  4tLeQt

Adventure Kartel retailer assortment hooder Zomb by Ying Choy, featuring Penumbra and Acolyte Zomb

March - 2012  SfzU4tMarch - 2012  TctD0t

Re-Venture exclusive prices

Available for pre-order by Re-Venture attending 3AA members, pick up only, non transferable. Attending 3AA members picking up toys must carry ID that corresponds to their 3AA account.

The exclusive toys are:

ANKOU EX SXCLB H SHADEY 1/6th $165 usd

WWRP Square MK2 KID SARGE 10 PACK 1/12th $150usd

YESTERDAY PRINCESS ( two versions, random ) 1/6th $90usd

SHIT MOOD LADYSHAM 1/6th $90usd

OLD GUARD T KING SBV ( four versions, random ) 1/6th $90usd

NABLER GENERATION ONE RE-VENTURE SNOOGLER 1/6th $50usd

2000AD MONGROL AND THE MESS BLACK HOLE EDITION 1/12th $55usd

****Prices for sets will be added soon****

Three (3) sets will be available for pre-order. Set composition will be announced a few days before the pre-sale.
Set A and B
Set C ,A complete set
Please keep in mind, that even complete set, doesn't have all the variants (like two versions of Yesterday Princess) , just all exclusive figures.

Photos we have seen so far:

March - 2012  TPdVxtMarch - 2012  Bs3uAtMarch - 2012  0uMaMtMarch - 2012  TSw9ttMarch - 2012  B5z5Zt

BE A TK mask. Can you imagine everyone in the room, during opening party on 27th, wearing that?!

March - 2012  SDHC1t

Art at Re-Venture - for me it's definitely one of the show highlights. Currently it's still not known, whether 1:1 Ashley Wood collection items will be for sale or just for show.
Swing by Re-Venture and see Original works by William Wray, Ashley Wood and Rufus Dayglo. 80+ paintings will be on display. Also there will be new 1:1 work by Ashley Wood including: Soot Diver head, Kitty, new Severed feet and the Severed leg.
Best of all the entrance is free, so come check it out!

Three books will debut at the show: Raw Fuck It , Fuck it #4 and Cult of Beauty by William Wray , all have hardcover and 12" x 12" size.
Books at Re-Venture
3A will debut three new books at Re-Venture, Cult of Beauty by William Wray, Raw Fuck It and Fuck It 4 by Ashley Wood/ All are hardcover and 12"x12".
Re-Venture will also be holding signings for these books during the show, times and info will be posted here.

Real Steel Ambush will be up for pre-order on April 17th, 9:00 AM Hong Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com , price and other info: soon. Ambush is 42cm (17.5") tall.

March - 2012  JsmlSm

WWR Supreme NOM Commander will be up for pre-order on April 30th , 9:00 AM Hong Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com , price and other info: soon. Please don't worry if you will be during this date at Hong Kong, you can come to Re-Venture and pre-order Supreme NOM here, as we will offer you an Internet access.

March - 2012  TInRktMarch - 2012  V6sGvt

Pretty cool Popbot TQ and AK Little Shadow pics by Shifty Toy Photography

March - 2012  9sTrztMarch - 2012  M1lU5t

WWRp Sand Devil Bertiie MK3 Mode A is still up at www.bambalandstore.com , as a part of Bambalandstore exclusive resident sale

March - 2012  IAXrcm

One more thing, 'cause lots of people missing this bit of Re-Venture rules:
After the event has come to an end, an allotment of Event Exclusives will be available on ThreeA’s Bambaland store for fans who cannot attend. Any duplicate orders, or orders placed by those who attended the event, will be canceled. Details will be released in advance.
So everyone has a chance to buy Re-Venture exclusives during limited sale at Bambalandstore.com

More news of this day above.

I edited previous version of the list and included some explanations, 'cause people come up with weirdest questions (not blaming anyone though, as I come up with strange questions all the time).

Full lineup of Re-Venture exclusives sets for ONLINE PRE-ORDER ONLY by attending 3AA 2012 members, pick up only, non transferable. Attending 3AA members picking up toys must carry ID that corresponds to their 3AA account.:

set A includes:
TK (random)
Nabler
Square MK2 10pack
Lady Sham
T-shirt
Fuck it #4 book
$420 before 3AA discount

set B includes:
TQ (random)
Mongrol
Ankou ex
William Wray Book
T-shirt
Raw Fuck It book
$400 before 3AA discount

Superset : (A + B sets) = $800 before 3AA discount

You can buy only ONE set.

You don't need to be 3AA member to buy figures during Re-Venture, all the rules are beautifully described here:
http://hkv2.blogspot.com/2012/03/re-venture-info.html

3AA members have an access to pre-order sale on April 10th at Bambalandstore , that's the only difference (and they get discount). Pre-order by Re-Venture attending 3AA members, pick up only, non transferable. Attending 3AA members picking up toys must carry ID that corresponds to their 3AA account.

Please read the rules first and then ask questions, if you don't understand something and I'll be happy to answer on them.

During Re-Venture, each toy is available on a first come, first serve basis until sold out.
Limited purchase of one (1) of each available figure variant per person, so you can't buy more than one TQ or TK.

Again, SETS option is only for Bambalandstore pre-order sale, for attending 3AA members.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:34 am

Lots of reading today , so please bear with me.

This place is threeA home and been second home for many of us for several years. It's not usual discussion board, there is no rage here, we do our best to keep positive spirit of the place and put emphasis on mutual respect in all interactions between boardies. We welcome constructive criticism and always open to hear your opinions about threeA figures. Like every home, this forum has rules which need to be followed.

Based on many new boardies joining and 'cause some didn't really understand our basic guidelines, we decided to write a thorough public warning, which feature detail explanation about what is welcomed and not welcomed here.

Please read it:

PUBLIC WARNING

This is 3A's official public message regarding attitudes on the 3A Forums.
Anyone who chooses to challenge this will have their account suspended.

Buying 3A toys does not entitle anyone to bring a bad attitude about 3A, our staff, or other members on our forums.
All 3A fans are welcome equally, whether they have zero toys or all of them, to join our forums and discuss art and toys.

Your opinions are welcome and we gladly ask people to join us and express theirs, but we always ask that it's presented in a positive and respectful attitude and manner.
Customers with real issues have been given a channel to voice their complaints and that channel is cs@threeaonline.com

These forums are for having fun, sharing photos of your toys, and making friends, and it is our job to ensure 3A Forums consists of a positive community for our fans to congregate.
If you don't like it here and don't like that we don't want bad attitudes here, you are free to leave. This has been the way since the beginning; this rule has never been up for debate and never will be.

3A Forums is not a venting ground.

This main rule was voiced by Ash upon the creation of 3A Forums in 2008 and nothing changed:
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=24.0

If you think this board isn't to your liking, leave.
Blind following of Ashley Wood or 3A isn't required to be part of this forum, there are many boards to bag on them out there, leave and use them.
Need to discuss these things, leave.
Enjoy toys and art, stay

If any board member is having trouble with a CS response, or with any part of this board, they should feel free to contact one of the Forum Moderator staff members.
They are all here to help.

I strongly suggest to read other board guidelines and FAQs, which are located here.

Now let's speak about official sources of 3A information and in case you don't know that, here is the list:

www.threeaonline.com

www.threeaonline.com/blog

http://hkv2.blogspot.com/ – easy and simple, for Re-Venture news

www.facebook.com/3AVOX

www.twitter.com/3Asupport

And of course 3AVOX – one and only threeA official newsletter and voice of Ashley Wood.

A bit of an explanation about 3AVOX on Facebook:
Addressing some issues with 3aVOX on FB (nothing to do with 3AVOX newsletter, which isn't cancelled).
Please don't confuse 3AVOX newsletter and 3aVOX on Facebook, nobody is cancelling 3AVOX newsletter.
Ashley Wood and I , came up with new strategy and name for threeA home on Facebook and it's going to be 3AVOX. Basically it will be same fun ThreeA page we had running for one year, but it will feature occasional exclusive info/pics, which will be shown there first, as we want to show some love to Facebook users and keep them involved!/i]

Exactly the case, when one photo is better than thousand words: AK Retail JungleVet Ankou by [i]George Chu
(red eye is photoshopped)

March - 2012  PDBr4t

And lil DIY MINI BERTIES already got customized! Pics by Daniel Tan

March - 2012  5jO5qt

Latest post and art from Ashley's blog:

March - 2012  3Q9wvtMarch - 2012  SAJqrt

A shot of half done, finished and imagined stuff on one of the four pillar easels ! getting all the art and whatnot to Hong Kong has worn me out, need to find some hardass coffee asap!

LUX3A Caesar Steve landed at Ash's home

March - 2012  P3Zrft

Shipping news:
AK Ankou EX SXCLB 2pack starts shipping out next week and I'll keep updating you. Caesar - everyone works hard to ship all 13 variants out as soon, as possible.[/b]

3A and Ma.K/SF3D-Maschinen Krieger( by Kow Yokoyama) news:

Ma.K KROTE designed by Sensei Kow Yokoyama 1/12th Images and more info soon, but this is too cool not to mention it! RIGHT !!!

March - 2012  LfCqct

Early prototype photo from 2011:

March - 2012  WgnoSt

Ashley answering for a 2nd time on a question, why there is no VOX:

As mentioned before,VOX will appear when they do, with 3A general and Venture we are at full tilt and time and man power to make the VOX just isnt there, next week will see one though with a focus on Venture swag and Ambush etc.

Shipping times and other pertinent info will be posted here at the blog ( which you should see as our main outpost for info ), and facebook etc. Dont worry contest types, new art and photo winners will be posted here when not in VOX.

For the WWRp fans, Desert MK3 Cannon will go onsale monday exclusively at Bambaland, for how long who knows, Desert shotgun is coming down soon !

To summarize information about WWRp MK3 Berties and to share this cool photo of Daywatch Bertie:

March - 2012  NngYPt

If you know me or reading this column for a while, you are aware how I love and adore Daywatch colorway in general. I have a warm spot for others colorways, which are dirty and have layers of weathering on them, but still Daywatch holds a place in my heart, like first love.

New MK3 Berties gonna go up at Bambalandstore soon and Mode A (shotgun) Desert Sand Devil Bertie will leave the store soon (so perhaps today is the right moment to buy it - 70$ with shipping included) and give a spotlight to Desert Sand Devil Bertie Mode B (cannons).

WWRp MK3 Berties, which were already offered at the store and sold out are: JEA, NW and Deep Powder Mode A (shotgun):

March - 2012  KGY3etMarch - 2012  62Q0YtMarch - 2012  UTCXet

While we are waiting for more of our bordies to receive their AK Retailer Assortment figures , here are detailed pics by lion from BBICN forum.

Please keep in mind that 3A product might look different in hand, because of your monitor color settings and lighting on photos And I putting here only the selections of photos (so not a photo of each accessory/pouches figures come with

HoodedZombs

March - 2012  6n0dAtMarch - 2012  WRV9XtMarch - 2012  V5Hz9tMarch - 2012  AVvUhtMarch - 2012  Xi5J0tMarch - 2012  Jo090tMarch - 2012  ZYa8btMarch - 2012  55hAatMarch - 2012  AEZIJt

Penumbra and Little Shadow2

March - 2012  JKz85tMarch - 2012  Bj8rptMarch - 2012  5EDHttMarch - 2012  1SwoqtMarch - 2012  FzIHCtMarch - 2012  YQMlztMarch - 2012  D4east

JungleVet Ankou and Johnson

March - 2012  BQwOltMarch - 2012  K5aVrtMarch - 2012  ImiWWtMarch - 2012  BEkQOtMarch - 2012  ZDjJKt

TommyRed

March - 2012  MlFbYtMarch - 2012  ZkJsMtMarch - 2012  RGfD8t

Please keep in mind that 3A product might look different in hand, because of your monitor color settings and lighting on photos And I putting here only the selections of photos (so not a photo of each accessory/pouches figures come with

News about new giclee prints coming up at Ashley Wood gallery store:
T P mentioned the AWG newsletter is coming this weekend, it will have info about buying art in HK, prints and other stuff im sure, I know you guys really want another cat photo too!!
Newsletter sign up link: click here

gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down