World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June - 2009

Go down

June - 2009 Empty June - 2009

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:19 am

Here goes June, what waits for us this month? Zombie, first WWRP 3pack, DIY Bambaboss sale, shipping of the Large Martin. And SDCC is coming so soon, so probably a lot of exclusive news will follow.

As for today:

A lot of very special pictures, from the 3A production blog. Featuring production variants of DIY Bambaboss, Large Martin Big Red and Deep Powder aka Mr.Frosty, and Large Martin chases: Nightwatch and Daywatch:
June - 2009 56147284.thJune - 2009 Br2k.thJune - 2009 Dwnw.thJune - 2009 Theboys.th

Ashley Wood about Large Martin look and shipping:
"the normal colorways are my favs. the chases are a different bag, awesome, classy shit you can put a martini- glass on, but give weathered, fucked, grizzled anyday !!"
" shipping soon !"
"they really have character, the niftier you are, the more they have! as proven by the photo's you lads deliver ! "

News about the Adventure Cartel from Ashley Wood point of perspective:
"figure 0 Tommy mission."
" Fighting JC is part of the group Adventure Kartel, Tommy Mission too !"
"fighting JC ia one man. Tommy Mission is one man"
"nope, Adventure Kartel is the team. imagine a fucked up 12" Gijoe or action man line, I thin kit has the stuff to be our biggest line, and most fun. Tommy Mission, EMO of action is fig 0, maybe you have to send in a coupon from a mag to get him.. im not sure yet.."
" we will not let you down !"
"coupon and you pay.. so , you get a un-named mag, post the coupon or scan it in, then we contact you with payment details etc."

About our awaited fully articulated Popbot, which comes of course with "guts":
" the guts are cool ! he will be the pop of your dreams, the same, but more pop than not ! "

To remind you the look of Popbot statue, which wasn't 3A product and wasn't articulated:
June - 2009 5801.th

New teaser picture from Mr.Kenny Wong, to remind you - there is going to be collaboration (based on the image name it could be called copperhead2, haha) with Kenny Wong and Ashley Wood. Kenny Wong is designing the suit and Ashley Wood the female pilot.
June - 2009 Copperhead2closeup.th

Ashley Wood commenting glossiness of LM chases (which could be seen above):
"NW and DW do exude a classy more elitist feel, and thats what they are supposed to do, presidential guard, parades etc, they dont see action on dirty battlegrounds etc."
The same was said before about glossy black NW Bramble.

Men from N.O.M long awaited and anticipated superset is coming to us!
"there coming, 2 super deplumes in one box... does not get better than that ! well it does , but thats for later "

News from Ashley Wood's blog:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TOW6FeVgEvQ/SiRr4hq6jaI/AAAAAAAAB48/wx3QQaUGNrk/s1600-h/1+copy.jpg
"Yup, ZvR Aventure will be out soon, and of course its published by IDW and can be found at comic shops around the world !. Ill show some more art soon and other ZvR tidbits !"

For the new releases, starting from Boiler Zombie, there will be lottery for the chases (let's say for five figures out of the all chases run).
Here is Ashley Wood comments about this idea, suggested by our boardie zayco:
"im down for a lottery, put ya name in on a list somewhere, then pick out random people to buy the fig.."
"no list here, you will have to email your user name at the forum, real name and contact info. Once I have all that figured you guys will know."  
"no lottery for LM, done and dusted. from zombie onwards "

Final about the lottery:
"no one PM there details please, ill announce an email when we have it, plus all the rules, and no you cant just put ya name in for shits and giggles, you will have to have at least purchased a standard !"

If you want the Ashley Wood Gallery newsletter and info please sign up , follow this link and instructions.

Tomorrow Queen painting from Ashley Wood's blog. My Tomorrow Kings are very interested in that girl)
June - 2009 3587027367fa90d5752co.th

Photo of DIY Bambaboss and his exchangeable faces:
June - 2009 Bboss.thJune - 2009 Juneprod.th
To remind you, it goes on sale at 24th of June, for 46$ shipped at bambalandstore.com Buy as many, as you want.

Beginning of the each month is always full of happy events on 3A boards, such as announcing of the contests winners and start of the new contests.

3A board's May photo contest winner is announced, and it's Siona!
My sincere congratulations to Siona. Here is his entry.
June - 2009 357607924176fc5f3678o.th

You can see previous entries here.  

May sketch contest winner is rerezero, with this entry bellow. My congratulations to you! Well deserved!
June - 2009 Monsterh.th

You can see all the previous entries for May sketch contest here as well.

June sketch contest started, with the theme -trees-, please be active, creative (it's rhymes!) and participate here.

New sneak pic from Kenny Wong, of his upcoming collaboration with Ashley Wood, which is going to be over 20" tall:
June - 2009 Darkillustration.th

Maybe old news for someone (since I posted this absolutely gorgeous cover earlier), but I just fond something very interesting in Chris Ryall blog. And I don't need any additional reasons, to show you again this exceptional cover.

Cover for Ashley Wood's WWR2 plus a bit of info, from Chris Ryall:
June - 2009 Wwr2covfinal.th
"The painted cover for Ashley Wood's WORLD WAR ROBOT 2, coming in July. For Comic-Con attendees, the book will be making its debut just before that show, and Ash will be in attendance and not only signing copies but also selling a con-exclusive WWR figure, too."
So con-exclusive WWR figure!!!!!!
Don't know if it's completely on point, but I'm very excited about that and it's going to warm up the discussion about 3A SDCC exclusive , like on 1000 degrees!

About the DIY Bambaboss: it is articulated, hand can swivel and his feet are injection plastic.

Fresh and new, WWRP (1/12 scale) prototypes for your viewing pleasure:
June - 2009 10588644.thJune - 2009 Ab2m.th

First ever 3A WWRP series 3pack (Medic < Marine < Merc) is going to be open for pre-sale this month.

Going deeper, more insights from Kenny Wong..could it be, that this 20" machine Kenny is making, is in the background?
June - 2009 Digillustrations.th

More photos of WWRP (1/12th scale) Brambles:
June - 2009 Idw1.thJune - 2009 Idw2.thJune - 2009 Idw3.th

Ashley Wood about SDCC and IDW publishing:
"well it came down to this, make large martin in a timely manner,squares zomb etc, or make an exclusive fig that will just upset the peeps who dont get it. We decided to focus on the large ongoing picture and hook IDW up with a SDCC that can be made along with other WWRP etc. We thought about a special Square, but we are making 15 variations already, one more would break the factory !
The TQ will be released soon too, but the decision to cram the work to meet the SDCC shipping deadline was no to my liking."

So there are 15 variations of Square, 9 + DIY + five chases?! OMG!

About Bramble for IDW and the future:
"yup, its an awesome fig and will be the rarest for a while 100 only ! until I do the JPS black and gold bootleg bramble ! anyone remember that F1 car from the 70's.. I do.. oahh to be an old emo !"

What we know about this IDW SDCC exclusive so far? It's within WWRP scale Bramble, with the IDW shoulder decal and green stomach plate. And would be distributed by IDW.
"re IDW distro, im sure a preorder online will happen for pick up, im not sure about shipping them out etc. time to find a SDCC friend !!!  
How to get them, we ask Ashley Wood!
"im pretty sure its only pick from pre-order or buy at the con..."

There is a possibility, that first WWRP wave of three Brambles, will hit us this or next week. Not all the Brambles have gat guns.
"the first wave will be up soon, this week maybe, but I need to have some info locked down first, and yes there are euro backpacks etc on one or two."
"nope, some brambles have gat guns, some dont, they have the standard engine pack like euro "

What I love most, is that every 3A product, has it's own story.
Here is about Medic Bramble:
"medic is a mean mutha, programmed with a thirst to retrieve the wounded at all costs, even if it means mass carnage !"
"medic covers the dr's and nurses as they retrieve the wounded, they are softies bro !"

About WWR and WWRP variants of the bot Dropcloth, who we are going to see in the both sizes:
"the snow Dropcloth is called Snowballer , just did the designs for his gear."
Don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to seeing this bots blurry pictures..

There will be more 3A poster soon at bambalandstore, with girls, with bots and more goodness! First 3A poster is still available at bambalandstore, for awesome prices shipped.

Ashley Wood about first WWRP wave, there are apparently not just three now, but five there and we have to wait a little bit more. But it's all for the good!
"mm maybe 5 now...price, well I gotta stop changing the playing field !"
"5 plus cha.....
but due to the fact that our factory is at full steam making thousands of squares, zombies and the IDW bramble we are not going to offer the WWRP wave 1 till early july so the gap between selling and shipping are not long and we can do this properly.
We want to start with a bang, this will take a little more work and time but it will be much cooler and more fun ! stay tuned.."

Another picture from Kenny Wong:
June - 2009 Img0150wi.th

There is currently 3AA package on ebay..I want to comment about this situation. Since the seller is saying about VIP card and 3AA VIP package, I must say that, unfortunately, by buying that package, you will not get any 3AA benefits (exclusive, discounts and etc). Please don't get fooled into it, and my personal advice would be - invest your money into future releases, a lot of awesome thing are going out - first WWRP wave, Boiler Zombie, Tomorrow Queens and Men from N.O.M
And the best of all, you will get it for original price, with free EMS shipping and will support your favorite toy company directly.

Fresh from 3A production blog, looks like Boiler Zombie accessory to me. If Tomorrow Kings had damaged bot head, why our Zombie can't have one?
June - 2009 Headsev.th

My idea wasn't a lousy one after all:
"zombies like too fight robots.. dont ask me why, but they do !  
well I think they believe robots are just like big cans, gotta be something to eat inside.."

A bit of details on 3A Super Show/Venture in Hong-Kong on November 27th, click here.

All Large Martins, lined up (including Nightwatch and Daywatch chases):
June - 2009 Teamlarge.th
Keep in mind, that is shot from the iphone camera..so they are really much more beautiful in person.

Ashley Wood speaking about 3A Boiler Zombie:
" nothing meaty in my bots. zomb's are tards.. boiler zomb by name, who really knows what they are...."
" the zomb is cool, the bramble head is cool, cant lose !"

About 3A Super Show/Venture in Hong-Kong, which as we know starts on November 27th:
" it will last a while, ill be in HK 3-5 days hanging at the show, each day see sumin new released !"

About SDCC exclusive for IDW publishing and how to get them:
" im told it will be in there store soon for pre-ordef for a sdcc pickup, keep checking etc. Soon as Im told ill shut about it, its a very cool bramble !"
So watch their site and be prepared to pick them up at SDCC next month.

Price for Kenny Wong vs Ashley Wood collaboration is going to be really nice one, don't stress over it.
" i promise the best price ever for such a set ! no crazy prices like safs"

SDCC exclusive for IDW publishing, I talked about above:
June - 2009 Idwfig.th

We all have to buy Boiler Zombie, because:
"look, when there are 20 zombies in 5 years, you will inflict blunt trauma wounds on they self over not getting ol Boiler !
spread the word lads, if this is a success, hell even if it breaks even, ill shove another out the ol 3A hole !"

Seriously don't you love Zombies and check out Bramble head, isn't it superb or what?

3A needs your talent, for motion ads, click here for the info.

At the same time, we have three contests in June.

Don't ignore June sketch contest , because Blanc de Plume quantity for the prices, are really on the low level. If you ignore it this month...well, maybe no Blanc de Plume for the next contests. Be creative and share your art with us.

Custom toy contest and best toy photography contest for June are waiting for your entries too. If you want to win the Blanc de Plume of course...

Small info about chases within Zombies:
"its awesome, but may prove a pain to do....
no negro/blanco zombies, this is a different beast entirely"

More info about Zombies order, lottery (if you win, you have the right to buy chases figure, there will be only five lucky winners) and chases itself:
" we will have a email address for lottery's etc, once you have purchased a Zomb, you email the order # and sitback !"
"yup, cant have people playing da 3A ! then if your picked you have the choice to buy a chase!"
" yea, only 5 will be offered through lottery, the rest are open to our normal system of randomness and rewarding large purchases !"
"if you make 20 orders, they can entered sep
just one zomb is being offered, 80-85 bucks
there is a variant.. or two ~
large would be depending on the average large order etc"

But in the regular Zombie is a very cool figure too, one Zombie box contains: one Zombie and one severed Bramble head (which could be seen on the blurry photo above).

Ashley Wood about WWR grunts:
"grunt is coming along well, weapons at mold stage. Grunt and Nom commanders seen hanging together."

Latest data from Ash about SDCC exclusive for IDW, which comes with the gat gun btw.
"if they had them all on hand at SDCC last year they would have gone, the price plus shipping made it a high premium after the fact. All 100 mini Brambles will be on-sale at SDCC, you can pre-order and pick up, or just get at the show. Im sure 100 will go quick, shit, I think this board will polish them off alone. Im sure there are no limits per order either so let the multi's dig in.
And remember, its a IDW show, not us, we are not selling or making the rules for this bramble ! But we do have a sticker in the box"

Ashley Wood about Zombies and ITTAKES6 range:
"tis the first in the ITTAKES6 range from 3A."
"im saddened by this Gar, 12" x 6 = 1/1 figure, So it takes 6 toys to make a full size version etc
you of all vulcans !"
"its a brand name for our simpler 1/6th figs, we are already sailing close to the wind on price, now you want more add ins.... "

Another piece of the puzzle from Kenny Wong:
June - 2009 75693782.th

About Large Martin shipping:
" they will start shipping soon, but we could not rush the process, it wont be long and you can experience the ebst robot toy ever.. !"

New painting in the Ashley Wood's blog.

Advice from Ashley about June sketch contest:
"is someone gonna draw a tree, go outside and look at tree ! "

And latest quote on SDCC exclusive WWRP Bramble for IDW publishing:
"never said I would be there 100% yet, IDW have, not me. Would like too but it takes over a week out of my life, and then I have fight to find that time again. Soon as I know, ill report for duty !"

You know what? It's a dream come true for a lot of artists: 3A needs some comic artists.
Email 72dpi black and white samples (no color, no computer fanarky) to info@threeaonline.com

Another piece of the puzzle from Kenny Wong.
June - 2009 23787926.th

Got this from our boardie BRiZL on his inquiry to the IDW about SDCC exclusive WWRP Bramble. He asked if he can pick up Brambles for his friends, who have paid for the Bramble (through IDW site), but can't be at the SDCC for obvious reasons:
"You can pick them up for your friends. You will need a copy of their receipt and they will need to email us to let us know that someone else is picking it up for them. The email will need to include their name and the name of the person picking it up for them."

Precise info on Large Martin shipping dates:
"the LArge AMrtins will not be shipping till the end of this month, Kim and me do not want to rush any portion of the production, some colorways are finished but we want to wait till all colorways are 100% done, so there you have it, let the emo begin !"
" you have waited all your life for a bot like this , a few more weeks aint shit !"

There are twenty Large Martin chases: Day Watch and Night Watch for public distribution. And few more for other means.

Bambaboss DIY smoke, which comes outside of the figure, is removable.

Large Martin packaging:
June - 2009 Marbox3.thJune - 2009 Marbox1.thJune - 2009 Marbox2.th

Beauty in BIG numbers, Deep Powder Large Martin:
June - 2009 Proddy.thJune - 2009 Proddy2.th

The purchase link for the SDCC IDW Bramble goes live today. If you want to grab it, keep that in mind! Only 100 of them!

Not sure where to look for them, probably somewhere on this site.

Best of luck to everyone.

We all remember that Oyabun were suppose to be accompanied with the beautiful t-shirt. Then 3A got not good t-shirt and decided to ship Oyas without it, because they wanted us to have a perfect one. Now the t-shirt is ready, it turned out just awesome and shipping to us soon! If you forgot how the t-shirt were supposed to look like, click here.

Exclusive Brambles are up for sale hurry up and don't forget about local pick up only!!!
http://idwpublishing.com/catalog/series/714
Click the link and may the luck be with you!

It seem strange but people are having problems with finding add to card button on IDW site, maybe this screen-shot I made, will help..

June - 2009 Screenshotidwpublishing.th

Original character contest winner is announced and it's phantom2kau ! My sincere congratulations, you did a great job!
Click here to see winners and all others awesome entries in this truly original contest.

Half of the SDCC exclusive Brambles are gone, and by the way, there is no buying limit.

3A SDCC exclusive for IDW publishing is officially sold out. Nothing can stand between 3A fan and SDCC exclusive, even local pick up! My congratulations to everyone who got him and my sincere thanks to everyone who provided their help to other, in picking up it at SDCC. 3A brotherhood, united we stand!

For everyone else, who missed it or couldn't find a helping hand, keep in mind, that first WWRP wave is coming out soon, and they just awesome, plus there are chases)

As for the Zombie, new bits of info, all the sculpting is new and it has Dr.Martins boots!
"everything is newly sculpted for zombo, hands, head, Doc martins etc..
the hands are great too, could be the best bit !"

Unfortunately there will be no any more 3A exclusives at SDCC this year, but so much more non-exclusive toys coming out this summer! You would go crazy, if you would know about them all! And there is still hope to see Ashley Wood at SDCC.
"no 3a sddc toy as we are stretched to the brim making all the toys we can for normal retail plus others.
re SDCC, if I can scratch out the time, yea, it would be fun."

Btw, got inside info that 3A official site would be finished soon and it's going to be superb.

Hot pictures of IDW security Bramble:
June - 2009 Idwb3.thJune - 2009 Idwb2.thJune - 2009 Idwb1.th

Ashley Wood about Tomorrow Queens and 3A unique female body system AVA:
"we are still playng around with the female, we were not happy with articulation vs form.. but believe me, the females will start dropping soon ! we dont wanna rush shit. TQ's very soon, and for everyone ! not just SDCC snobs"

Three news head sculpts spotted in the production blog, could it be Heavy Tomorrow King + with some variants?

June - 2009 Tk3.thJune - 2009 Tk2.thJune - 2009 Tk1.th

New ZvR entry in Ashley Wood's blog.

Ashley Wood about his presence at SDCC this year:
"SDCC rocks, fantastic fun, crazy, stinky, weird, pisstaking etc
I have not said either way what Im doing for SDCC, I might be there, I might not. Im pretty sure the world aint rolling in for me, so its no biggie either way. "

Nothing is changed about making WWRP scale version of ZvR Bertie. We will see him in future and with proper legs!

Overlooked it somehow...but still actual for many boardies. Awesome thread started by madbaki , if are going to SDCC and willing to pick up IDW Security Bramble for our boardies, who are living far away and can't make it to SDCC, that's the thread for you. Please spread 3A love all around.

Ashley Wood about upcoming awesomeness from 3A and Lasstranaut t-shirt:
"well the ordering will start soon, bambaboss, zombie, Armstrong, NOM commnaders, Venture, GRunt, new TKs, adventure kartel , WWRP..
also Lasstranuat t-shirts will ship very soon, being an insane company we didnt think just sending the shirts as is was cool, so all you haters whining about not having your tshirt can have your 2$ back, as thats what we worked into the price of Oyabun for it, and forgo the shirt ? Pm me for 2 dollars if you cannot wait ?. gimby put that in the news !"
"2 bucks for sam !
thats the deal, anyone cant wait, 2 bucks !
fucking great shirt too, hope people will represent in public !, but we have had printed it twice as the company printing them didnt give a fuck and changed stuff and printed wrong colors etc. Yea we could have sent them out with figures, and 90% would have not noticed the difference, but I did, and fuck me if im living with that, Plus when you get the shirt you will be VERY happy....

Ashley is not going to SDCC, but you can meet him at 3A supershow in Hong-Kong, starting at the end of November!

Please check previous updates of this day above, especially about the Oyabuns (Lasstranaut) t-shirt.

About upcoming figure Heavy Tomorrow King:
"no big sword, big fucking RPG, they take down heavy Mortis Bots..
it will hopefully come with a big bot part too !
long pants, and long sleeve, very cool ! "
"he has a different roll, normal tks jump around and need free flowing shorts, heavy tk's dont really run around.. I might make a short variant, but longs are the go !"

3A is keeping it's promise and going to buy t-shirt company, to print more awesome t-shirts for us!
" we will get a screen-printing company, and we will offer more tshirts, but its gotta be like we make toys, full control ! "
"

And all who can't afford going to Hong-Kong, Ash is going to be in Paris at Christmas. So perfect opportunity to see him there, for all the European fans!

Desert Version of Large Martin is in the works, don't know how soon it will be produced and fully painted, this giants take huge amounts of time. But we will see him eventually.

Now about WWR Rotchild Security "Armstrong"
June - 2009 Armmyq.th
"bertie height, but way more bulk"
" lil head can swivel about"
"everything in the painting is on the toy"

Ashley Wood about 3A official magazine Venture shipping. So we will be able to buy it, when it will be printed and ready, so no paying and waiting for it, next day shipping or close to that:
" im gonna wait until we can ship, or I would have sold the fucker. good non standard printing takes a while boys, this aint no kinkos job "

Ashley Wood about shop and 3A super show in Hong-Kong, which starts on 27th November:
"that HT shop is kinda small... nice window displays of upcoming shit, but it aint a big store !
3AV as it will be known will be fun! "
"its everything to everyone, we cant stop it !
but its an art show to me, of course with show exclusive shit that will drive people crazy"

Apparently it's still unknown about Ashley Wood presence at SDCC, so maybe I made incorrect assumption above:
"I have not confirmed anything actually, I could be there, I might not !

We will see more zombie pictures and zombie info soon. Can't wait for this undead madness!

As it comes closer to Zombie pre-order date, more&more news about the undead. To summarize everything said by Ash, about the first ever 3A Zombies..

Zombie is only the start of something bigger from 3A! There would be some bits of info, describing Zombie and how he turned that way. And not log to wait, until we see new ones! As the quantity of the release not limited, there wouldn't be any 3AA sale of Boiler Zombie. It's not a specific Zombie line, it's more of a mix up..And probably the best news, that price range is already low enough, but it's planned to lower it even more if the volume of production grows bigger! So buy more Zombies!

Ashley Wood about Zombie, WWR/ZVR lines and how he see 3A.
"well he aint WWR, and he ZVR.. so there's a hint.
he is figure one in what will be our largest line.. People will look back and go, Damn , I wish ed I had bought that Zomb back in the day... "
"remember I see 3A as a canvas, I approach it like I approach painting, no hard rules or ideas. It's Ashley Wood's Business Painting technique !"
" Im waiting on a sample to shoot, painting, designing away.. Zomb action this week !"
" thats what 3A is gimby, a giant canvas !"
"back to discussing the zombie.. for the hard of thought
no zombies in WWR
its not a ZvR zombie
simple...
he will look cool fighting robots, mixing it up with TK's, fighting Kenny Wongs toys, just because he is cool and fun... The only reason to buy any toy !."
" no its not a zombie line, the boiler zomb is say.. a minion of ZOMBIE MD... but there are many different characters not zombie related at all... the zombie I make will be ZOMBIE MD, but that could 3 months, 6 months or 1 year etc "

About new Zombie and price range:
" there will be more zombies, the next zomb is ZOMBIE MD ! but there will be other characters before that. "
" 80 is awesome, as the line picks up, I wanna charge less, it can be done, its about volume, have you ever wondered why a 1/6th figuring selling in the 4-5 thousands still cost 150-200 bucks.. it should'nt !"

Wanna read more about Zombies? Sign up for 3A newsletter if you haven't here.

Don't forget to follow Ashley Wood (http://twitter.com/threeAtoys) and me (http://twitter.com/gimbat) in twitter.

don't forget to check the exciting Boiler Zombie news above

First figure from Adventure Kartel line is going to be presented to us soon. Don't ask me how soon, I'm nervously thinking and counting the days myself. You can discuss and talk about this upcoming day here.

More pictures of the puzzle from Kenny Wong of his collaboration with Ashley Wood (20 inches high btw) and attempt to build the pieces together, by our boardie Makadi3000.
June - 2009 Th_copperheadJune - 2009 Th_kennyx

Ashley Wood about official 3A shop - bambalandstore and it's exclusives.
"Bambaland will always release first and have sumin special, but with the square only retailers got the ability to sell 16 ( single ) packs that have the chase squares in them. who doesnt want a retailer display box with 16 boxed squares... "

Another attempt to figure out the truth behind Ashley Wood and Kenny Wong collaboration (Kenny is doing the 20 inch machine and Ashley - female pilot), by our forum vulcan gar!
June - 2009 Kennyxedit.th

Now we know, why Ashley Wood was so mysterious about Boiler Zombie being in WWR or ZvR worlds. It's going to the first figure in the Adventure Kartel.
Available for or next week, the 25th of June, 9-00am Melbourne time. And one day before that, at the same time, you can order DIY Bambaboss and show the world, your creativity in painting and designing the 3A toys!

June - 2009 Zombweb.th

Boiler Zombie seems to have so much character..don't know about you guys, but I love the style of this drawing so much.

Ashley Wood speaking about first and next 3A poster. If you still haven't bought 3A poster, it's still available at www.bambalandstore.com, only limited quantities left.
"no, the files got toasted, has to re-uplaod and start the pre-press all over. the first poster has done super well, if it was a case of it paying for the next one that would have been the first day of release !"

Ashley Wood speaks again about Boiler Zombie (WWR or ZvR) and Adventure Kartel lines. All Adventure Kartel figures come with folded A3 poster, with small comic on the other side of it. I bet you are excited!
" ZvR has nothing to do WWR, boiler ZOMB lives in the adventure Kartel universe and has nothing to do with ZVR or WWR."
" each Kartel fig comes with a folded A3 character poster one side, a comic the other, fun and dumb stories, sometimes dark, all good !"

Small hint about appearance of the Marine Bramble, from upcoming WWRP first wave of 1/12th scale Brambles.
" the marine bot is USA all the way !"

Another drawing from Jeremy Geddes, which he did for upcoming 3A Cosmonaut figure.
June - 2009 Cosmonaut2.th

We have spotted new WWR bot "Dropcloth" pictures! Huge excitement for all the bot fans. Dropcloth is really special and the most articulated of the bots.
June - 2009 12714939.th

And about him:
" DC is very cool, he is the most articulated of the bots, can pull more human poses but doesnt let the rothchild vibe get thrown out. A version comes with a kilt... nuff said !"
"way more leaner, more human in size
bagpipe mortar jimmy !"

Another picture of the puzzle, from Kenny Wong.
June - 2009 Img6041copy.th

Ashley Wood explaining why the poster is folded, not rolled in the Boiler Zombie box (and Adventure Kartel boxes in future).
" folded as it needs to fit in the box well, rolled it will get crushed and emo's will whine at me that their poster isnt perfect. Plus folded gives it a cool oldschool feel, your buying the fig, anything else is jam !"

WWRP first wave is still planned to drop in early July.

As promised earlier, there would be Medic (White) variant of WWR bot Dropcloth.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

June - 2009 Empty Re: June - 2009

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:21 am

Don't forget to check the previous news for this date above

June - 2009 Wwr7.th
WWR2 book in stores soon, click to see two more beautiful pages in Ashley Wood's blog.

Apparently 3A Cosmonaut figure comes with something to hold the figure in the free fall...Just wow!

Ashley Wood about more shots of the 3A Boiler Zombie.
"no more shots until the pimping starts, newsletter etc, have to sell the bambaboss first ! "
"I have it and I would not sell it unless it was up to my ideas and standards. I have no reason to shop it early, people will buy it or not when they see it today or next thursday. Bambaboss first, just as important toy to me."

Ashley Wood about new release dates and special plans:
" we have thought about not giving any hard dates for products and every month letting it be a surprize what is up for pre-order etc."

Well...Ashley Wood after decided to give us this shot of the Zombie + more details on his looks...emmm..hands:
" nope bare boney hands.. "
June - 2009 Bzshoes.th

Ashley Wood giving some details about Dropcloth bot:
" no coats, the lower covering is for keeping there legs more clean, they move quicker and need some cover for their... more delicate bits !"

Boiler Zombie himself, packaging and damaged Bramble head, which comes with him, makes new appearance on 3A board!
June - 2009 Zombboxproto.thJune - 2009 Backmud.thJune - 2009 Bz2i.thJune - 2009 Bz1.th

Ashley Wood about the Zomb:
" he is becoming my fav toy so far, goofy, grimey, its 3A in a toy !"
"oh yea, he has a B on his back, screen printed etc"
" im turning the tide on realistic gore crap zombies, giving them back character ! "
"it looks like the graphic on the blog.!"

New Zombie Hunter figure is coming. We have Zombies and someone need to catch them up.
" a bit of shit for ya, BLASTED BASTARD Richest man in the Metaverse and famed Zomb hunter is coming soon !"

Blurry shot of snow pea,female pilot figure by Ashley Wood, made for his collaboration with Kenny Wong.
June - 2009 72535242.th

About DIY Bambaboss gallery, which would consists out of your entries.
"every Bambaboss gets a place in the gallery !!! good or bad, ill love them all !"

Another piece of the puzzle from Kenny Wong and next to it tremendous work by our boardie zzzzz, combing all the pieces together plus some extra (like female pilot and possible background/influence on the figure).
June - 2009 Img6044.thJune - 2009 Kennyxeditzzzzz.th

Final about Zombie price and different Zombie hair colors.
"final etched in stone price 87 bucks shipped
I might have mentioned this, the boiler Zomb comes in three different hair hues, dark, light, orangey, randomly packed and some are more rare than others ! Zomb has bro's"

Ashley Wood about Zombie chases, sale limit and blind boxes:
"no limit, only time, once we have amount we like ill stop the pre-order"
"not a blind box 80% will be dark hair, so they are rare lite."

It's sad but I have to announce it..according to Ashley Wood, all the Blanc de Plumes are gone. So if you won 3A contest and received Gebi de Plume, that's the reason. To remind you there were only 75 of Blanc de Plumes produced and they were distributed free of charge, as a gift from 3A or price in the 3A board contests. Another opportunity to get them, were through ~15 Blanc de Plume sketches, 10 of them could be found in first Tomorrow King boxes.

Ashley Wood about Squares single box distribution, which is done through the retail shops:
"i see how many retail boxes are left over, but im pretty sure we are manufacturing close to exact order numbers. time to hassle your fav retailer for sweet sealed box !"

Newest on Ashley Wood and Kenny Wong collaboration, speaking particullary about his part - female pilot "Snowpea", who drives the 20 inches big machine created by Kenny Wong":
" air force helmet... maybe in vibe, no airforce action though. I see most having snowpea helmet less, ponytail flowing in the wind !"
" she does not fly, she stands around pushing her chest out, looking cool !"
"the set has a great juxtaposition , yup not just a mags name lads. "

Above new tease picture from Kenny Wong and edited variant from our boardie Turbotuff.
June - 2009 756937822.thJune - 2009 82491836.th

Showing some love for Ashley Wood gallery which opens soon.
I wrote about it, when Ashley Wood advised to sign up for the gallery newsletter a while ago and patiently waited for news update. And completely missed up the gallery site (unopened, but still my bad), thanks to our art moderator Eric, now we know - http://www.ashleywoodgallery.com/, go and sign up for the newsletter if you still haven't.
You can talk about the gallery and what will be there, here.

Ashley Wood about possible release date of his collaboration with Kenny Wong.
"4th qtr I would say ( oct-nov-dec )"

I bet you can't wait for this big guys! Shipping of Large Martin will happen during last week of June. What? Now!
"shipping will start last week of june, the cannon aint 17 inches bro, around 13.7 inches I think.
Cant wait for you guys to get Martined !"
"its gonna be interesting to see how the new distro system works, all the problems ! Smiley But in the end im sure it will be superior !
Asia will get first Im sure due to we still use EMS for them."

Large Martin box slips
June - 2009 31908437.thJune - 2009 46168167.thJune - 2009 43603864.th

Ashley Wood speaking about his collaboration with Kenny Wong and future of WWR. OMG we will see powered armor suits! Super exciting!:
"wongwood set has a waaay different flavor ! but just as tasty.
In WWR im going introduce powered armor rigs and suits. As the war progresses, one side starts to lose faith in robots as a way to win !."

Shipping of Square will happen in the second half of July.
" second half of july for the square, im really looking forward to these too ! Im kinda inclined to the single box, dunno why, just cool that its one square in square box !"

Oyabuns t-shirt situation and that it is in last stage of works.
" well we figured the shirts got late and screwed ( hey we make toys, not clothes ). might as well do something special. But long story short, they will be in your hands soon, and no true 3A fan will be remember they were late when they receive !"
"you know, its up to 3A or whoever to keep that love and excitement growing, we are the entertainers here, your paying to see us, we HAVE to put on a great gig, or why should you give us your time ! "
"we want to make great toys, simple as that, no other reason to be in biz. We will make mistakes we will make duds, but hopefully our good will outway the bad !"

Don't know about you, but I'm very intrigued to see Bertie MK2, I love Berties very much! Here is Ashley speaking about WWRP waves. :
"I want the Damn Large Martin, bertie MK2 wwrp !
Marine Bramble is grey like a battleship..
there will be jungle camo berties, brambles, LM's, squares etc
there will be lots of different shit..."

Bambaboss will be up for 24 hours, buy as many as you want. It's a great figure to enjoy.

Statement from 3A:
"Bambaboss DIY edition will be forsale on the 9.00am (AEST) 24th of June for 24 hours only, 46 bucks shipped to your door ! 3A will be creating an online gallery for everyone to show their skills with Bamba !"
Don't forget this, 24th of June for 24 hours only! Be there!

For your information Bambaboss comes in at 12.6 from feet to smoke tip, here is what we saw so far.
June - 2009 Babx.thJune - 2009 24th.th

Ashley Wood joking about that brown variant of Bambaboss:
"he will be known as chocolate bamba from now on !"
"Dark and Milk choc set !"

It seems that not every Blanc sketch (from the Tomorrow Kings boxes for example) is claimed. 3A is going to hold on this Blancs for the lucky sketch owners.

Ashley Wood about his part (female pilot Snowpea) of the collaboration with Kenny Wong:
"figure goes inside, no odd shit, snowpea is the polar opposite of Kenny designs, imagine if Snowpea escaped from say.. the popbot world and stole the Sea Monkey... etc etc "

New picture of the 3A boiler Zomb, which goes on sale on 25th of June. So soooooon!
June - 2009 Zomb1.th

Ashley Wood speaking about him and asking whether we want to see 3 pack (there will be three different variants of the Zomb):
"only zomb you will ever need!"
"3 pack.... mmm.... humpffff.. you guys want that ?"

There will be a combodeal featuring all three variants of the Boiler Zomb! Completists are going emo right now!
"ill have a combo deal that has the three hair color ways ( three single boxes ) etc."
"your chances of getting anything but black are real small, just email and demand a black hair version after purchase. the colored variants will be rare, the combo packs will cover most of them I would say."

Special message for 3AA members, when you are buying a Bambaland today, don't forget to check 3AA section. Sounds very promising, doesn't it?
" 3AA members, remember to check your section on bambaland... on ordering day!"

Ashley Wood about threepack of Zombies shipping prices and that white isn't a Zombie color:
" the same 1x3 ! the shipping goes up due to weight, Im already selling the singles at a cut price, I cant slash anymore. "
" white dont work, zombs have to be grimey , dirty, etc.. "

One more bit about 3AA section surprises:
"oh the emo will flow come the 25th, 3AA does that !
but as always, all versions are cool, none are better..."

Fighting JC is coming to kill our Zombies soon and it's not going to be a 3AA figure.

To remind you about very important things
June - 2009 22480858.th

3A newsletter coming out today if you haven't sign up, do it here.

pre-order 3A Anniversary DIY BAMBABOSS 24th June 9.00am AEST
(3AA members check your section) for 24 hours from the start of the sale, no limit on the figures.

pre-order ZvR BOILER ZOMB! 25th June 9.00am AEST
(3AA members check your section)

Place for the 3A sale www.bambalandstore.com
How to pay? Paypal only.

Don't forget to check your timezone here (made by our moderator ennui) or anywhere in the web.

How about two big guns?! WWRP variant of Large Martin, bring it on!
June - 2009 Dlmartinwwrp.th

Ashley Wood about Desert variant of him:
"there will be desert ! both single and double gun Lm "

Ashley Wood about WWRP scale Squares and asking people not to worry, about Zombie 3pack:
"wwrp- squares are made, just need to figure out how to sell, kinda small, probably pack them in with bots"
"is that rumblings of an emo Kris ?
im thinking you will be fine, i cant imagine people mauling the 3packs.."

If you don't know what paint to use on your DIY Bambaboss, please go here read&answer&ask questions. I hope that it helps to paint him as best as you can.)

3A one year anniversary figure (one year from Nom de Plume sale at www.bambalandstore.com) DIY Bambaboss goes on sale today for 24 hours, no limits. 46$ shipped. 3AA members, don't forget to check your section.

To remind you again

3A newsletter coming out today if you haven't sign up, do it here.

pre-order 3A Anniversary DIY BAMBABOSS 24th June 9.00am AEST
(3AA members check your section) for 24 hours from the start of the sale, no limit on the figures.

Place for the 3A sale www.bambalandstore.com
How to pay? Paypal only.

Don't forget to check your timezone here (made by our moderator ennui) or anywhere in the web.

Latest from Ashley Wood about Bambaboss release:
"newsletter going out in a minute, gonna put bambaboss up at the same time !"

As for checking 3AA section, I'm a bit confused now..it's for the Bamba&Zombie or only for the Zombie? Hm...no promises there from me.

Ashley Wood about the Bamba going on sale any minute now and about the newsletter:
"well the newsletter implies its forsale, I dont want people going to bambaland and seeing nothing etc, thinking its sold out.. soon as the newsletter goes out im making the boss available ! "

Bambaboss is still available at the store. Hurry up if you want to et him, because he will only be available from Bambaland for the stated 24 hours, no retail outlets will offer the Bambaboss ! Bambaboss will not be released again, DIY or painted. Happy 1st birthday to 3A !

Ashley Wood about the anniversary:
" thanks guys, we appreciate the support, cant believe its been a year since ol Nom, I was stressing at selling him, still stressing today about the zombie ! yay for me... "

Zombie newsletter goes out close to release time of the Zombie, which is going to happen at 25th June 9.00am AEST (3AA members check your section).

I messed up a bit earlier, about advising to check the 3AA section for surprises during Bambaboss release, I misunderstood Ashley Wood, so my apologies for that.
"I said that in a zombie thread, I hoped I implied it was a zombie thing, Bambaboss DIY, only comes in white, only forsale today !
A smart person would buy 100+ and start a reseller business in either DIY or bashes.. but thats just me.."

Ashley Wood commenting sales quantities of the Bambaboss:
"well we have blown the initial amount.... crazy
im gonna let it run a course, well until Kim freaks out ! "

Ashley Wood answering the question about Bambaboss multiple faces connections:
"they are mushroom connections ( you will need to warm with hair dryer etc to swap ), without a face there is a hole. "

Ashley Wood about 3AA surprise during Zombie sale, particularly about whether it's limited or not:
"yup. 3A love is hard and raw, but worth the trouble..."

And here is tomorrows hero, Adventure Kartel figure N1, Boiler Zombie!
June - 2009 Ak1h.th

New picture of Zombie shoes + another piece of the puzzle from Kenny Wong:
June - 2009 Img6038n.thJune - 2009 Xombboot.th

Boiler Zombies goes on sale on 25th June 9.00am AEST
(3AA members check your section)

Boiler Zombie goes on sale in twenty minutes, 3AA members CHECK 3AA section. You have to log in to see it.
Newsletter will be send out any minute now, I will write about it, once it's going to be send.

Newsletter is out. 3AA exclusive is Shadow Zombie, limited to 150 pieces. All Zombies are up for sale, go get 'em!
June - 2009 3aasz2.thJune - 2009 Bz2u.thJune - 2009 Zomb1.th

Threepack of Zombies is available right now. The details: Dark hair, Light hair, Red hair, get all three Boiler Zomb hair variations, individual boxes. Shipping is included in price (240$ - 3AA if you are 3AA).

To summarize what we know so far about the Boiler Zomb + new Ashley Wood quotes.

He is Zombie and he is up for sale!
There is 3AA exclusive and threepack.

The details: Dark hair, Light hair, Red hair, get all three Boiler Zomb hair variations, individual boxes. Shipping is included in price (240$ - 3AA discount if you are 3AA).

3AA exclusive is Shadow Zombie, limited to 150 pieces. All Zombies are up for sale, go get 'em! 3AA exclusive costs exactly the same as Boiler Zomb. One Shadow Zombie for one 3AA, double and triple orders would be cancelled later.

The will be a lottery, where couple of winners would be picked (out of people who ordered&paid) and they will have a change to get the chase or other figure (info has to be updated).

The chase is zombbot and it's a best chase ever!
"the hands are very special !
zomb bot is a chase, 5 will be via email lottery, you have an option to buy if you win, 25 in the wild !"
" when the ordering is at a point, email will be drawn at random, contacted etc... not just a chase, but a whole different figure pretty much ! "

About banning and bambaland security:
"do me favor, dont check amounts with fake orders, it messes with my store, puts you IP on a query list for banning too. Volusion are strict about this stuff, and once they cancel they dont allow again, happened to 7 people already, nothing I can do !

Commenting the sales:
" sold a ton of zombs, all is cool, 3AA is speciality item, not everyone will want it, even if you can have it."
"they will be our biggest selling item I believe when all is done and dusted !"

About 3AA Shadow Zombie variants and about the t-shirt under the suit:
" the shadow will be very cool, 3AA chaps will be damn happy, he aint just black all over..."
" tshirt under the bolier = yes"

More pictures of our favorite undead:
June - 2009 Nz1.thJune - 2009 Nz2.thJune - 2009 Largeturn.th

Ashley Wood speaking about how special Zombie hands are:
"they are not similar, i have all the figs you talk of, I design the hands, they are sculpted off drawings by me, close as possible, we dont just go, hey, monkey playground hands are cool, use that look..give me some credit !!!"

The hands!
June - 2009 Hands2.thJune - 2009 Hands1.th

New Zombie maybe will have bare feet:
" bare feet would be cool.. the next boiler zomb shall have bare feet !"

No new photos of the Zombie until the shipping starts. Btw, at this moment, I can't give you any info, when it starts) But I will inform you asap.

Ashley Wood about how different are regular three Zombie variants:
" only hair as stated a million times, I have never indicated different head sculpts ! "

Next Adventure Kartel figure:
" Tommy Mission is next, or maybe.... dunno.. very soon though"

Check out awesome 3A unofficial advertising from Nael here.

Two new pieces of the puzzle from Kenny Wong:
June - 2009 94158247.thJune - 2009 81070806.th

And their interpretation by our boardie Makadi3000:
June - 2009 Newk2.thJune - 2009 Newk1.th

Ashley Wood about release time of the Zombie and the lottery rules:
"you guys are speculating, I never said I would only sell zombies for 24 hours ?

re lottery, we shall announce the winners in time for shipping them, everybody must have a fare chance, if you bought yesterday or tomorrow..right"

Don't forget to check the news for this date above

Ashley Wood about how 3A is working in the biz and how soon, 3A will stop the sale of the Zombies:
"we will sell zombies until I have to drop a hard number for production, If the zomb doesnt do well, I cant make cheaper figs, so Im waiting up till the last minute here before pulling the plug on selling.

always remember, 3A isnt a corp or traditional company, where not here for maxi profit ( profit is rolled over to make toys down the line, and I might add its a few of them ), where not here to sell more than kid robot, where only here to make toys that live up to what our inner child hopes they are.
Im an artist, I see this as art. end of story.
Yes I have said this before, but this is for the new guys who think we roll like others, we dont. "

More about the Zombie, chases, poster and etc:
"lets start a new AK ZOMB thread, talking about well the Zomb, what does a shadow Zomb do, does he have an S on his back, why hasnt ash mentioned the other chase zombs. thats why we are here lads, toys!"
"his bod is colored, and kinda sickly, but new sculpts would have made twice the price !"
"poster oneside
comic the other
A3 sheet folded down to fit box, all very action man ! "

Ashley Wood about AK line future outside of toys world:
"im not sure if Ak will exist outside of the poster comics and toys, Im but one man and time seems to rather thin on the ground...
but as always I might come upon an idea today to make comics and videogame etc ! "

So final about the lottery:
"zombot is the lottery chase,
anybody that bought a zombie will be eligible for a zombot via the lottery
re 3AA shadow zomb, if you bought one, we will not swap out for a chase, only standard figs will be swapped out. 5 zombots will be offered via the lottery, the rest will be randomly put in boxes of standard zombs.
if you get a zombot and dont want it, you can have a zomb of choice ! "

"if you get a zombot via lottery it a choice to purchase on top of standard, or swap etc
if you get via blind box, you can indeed get the zombie that was originally wanted or you email 3A and say no way to chase or rares in advance"

New figures of the Adventure Kartel line:
"boiler has a B on his back, boiler Zombs are Zomb MD's footsoldiers
Shadow Zomb has an S on his back, he does more specialized zomb missions for Zomb MD.
Kartel will cover all bases, monsters, heroes, villains. I have a couple of larger figs for the line planned, delux if you will. I also get to design robots that dont fit into the rothchild/WWR vibe for AK..

Big news about first WWRP wave, it's not three Brambles anymore, there is five + chase. And a lot of buying variants, including pack of five.
"wave 1 = 5 standard bots plus chase

sold in

single

three pack

five pack"

Today everything is just loaded with the news!

Zomb is grey blue, with variations, he is 12" tall give or take, same body as TK's. And shadow zomb is dark grey, black, grey, grimey.

More info:
"Tommy is a member of Adventure Kartel, legion of super heroes if you will, but done my way. !
Zomb-bot is a experiment gone really wrong by Zomb MD , MD as in Doctorrrrr//"
"AK members all have a special tracksuit, as the basis for their gear !with a logo ! "

Kim will be present at Taipei toys show from 3A, with the special variant of Bambaboss:
"I wont, but Kim will be, and yes there will be 30 Taipei Boss available !
5 will be made available via the forum lottery for purchase !"
"well red, what is chinese red ?
nahh just a logo..
ill make a LUCKY 88 one for HKV"

If you win the lottery you will have about a week to raise the cash for the chase.
"re Zomb-bot well, no you have a week or so to get the scratch together, or figure sumin out"

I see currently so much stress over the lottery. Please don't worry, five winners (one the lottery would end of course) will get PM's and everything will be good.

Ashley Wood about 3A at Taipei Toy show. 30 TTF Bambaboss would be available probably on the first day of the show:
"kenny wong will be pimping the sea monkey, there might even be a rough proto of snowpea there..30 TTF bambaboss available "
" probably on the day TTF starts.."

Zombie sales period will end soon:
"re sale period, i would love to have all the figs in stock always, but we cannot afford to make surplus, every fig costs us, on top of dev costs, its easy to get into heavy debt real quick by a little mis-management. Zomb has to got into full production next week, so his window of sale is slowly closing!"

There will 30 TTF Bambaboss and 5 for the forum.

Next week we will see Large Martins at our homes? WHAT?!
"next week lads, you can all amaze me with Large Martin photos.. or ill come and steal them all back...

continue of the news of 26.06.2009

MERC WWRP for your viewing pleasure. All who are here from the start, known how legendary he is and how we begged to produced him.

June - 2009 Mercsansdecal.th

WWRP first wave will be on sale at first half of July.
Ashley Wood about him and costs of the WWRP, which is going to be smaller than IDW limited to 100, Security Bramble, done exclusively for SDCC:
" sans decals etc, but I though you might like to see.. "
"ours dont cost as much as IDW's ( its very limited, and that changes the costings etc, bought in multi packs they are cheap I think ! "

Large Martin shipping info and about the Euro customs/taxes:
"asia and australia will get them first then usa and europe. not long after asia etc. a couple of days im told, but I aint making no promises as I cant control it ! "
" gar, the toys are shipped from out form our euro warehouse, im not sure how they handle taxes when shipping occurs within the EU ?"
" yea, thats what im lead to believe.. see, we listened and put a plan to help lesson the burden for our euro friends when collecting 3A ! how many companies big or small do that ! "
"bottom line, no import taxes, so you can buy more from 3A, wha, cough I mean .......
threeA _ HONG KONG_AUSTRALIA_USA_HOLLAND ! "

As a European myself I'm very happy about less customs and taxes! Hooray for 3A for taking care of us so much!

But as promised above, next week a lot of us, will have them in our homes!

And in the end, to make you smile and less stress about things, TTF Bambaboss!
June - 2009 Taiblog.th

3A Boiler Zomb will be up for sale till next week at www.bambalandstore.com. Really hard not to buy MOAR, huh?!

Ashley Wood is going to Tokyo soon...a lot of exciting news will be in his blog, and I will keep you updated about everything.

Ashley Wood commenting that UPS damage the boxes during shipping:
"ems mangle them, ups mangle them , fedex mangle them etc
the boxes are just well, boxes, long as the toy is ok inside, right
like medicom we see it just as a fancy protection device not the product "

About how great Zombie did in sales:
"they have done really well, as we get bigger and can promote out stuff beyond the norm, things will just grow. We have projects lined up that will broaden and expand our fan base !!!"

Finally about first WWRP wave, which we await the most: There will be five standard designs: Merc, Medic, Marine (USA! USA!), Euro (not Olivier) and Deep Powder.
"I love the merc, thats pretty much it..

I have always said you have no idea about the MERC, you guys saw a couple of photos and made your minds up what it was, this WWRp is pretty much what the big one is, only better ! Juan, you need to do your own, its the only way you will be ever be happy with a merc.

bottom line, each WWRp is exactly like I want them, cant get better than that, to me ! "
" 5 designs = merc. medic. marine, euro (not olivier), deep powder. "

Ashley Wood trip to Tokyo is not toy related, so let's not get wild in our speculations.

As for the difference/similarities between WWR Euro Bramble Olivier and WWRP Bramble:
" its Daniel formt from town 24 ~!
euro's dont pack gatling guns, only double revolvers. "

Newest from Ashley Wood blog.
"Cargo books is a new imprint that im going to head up, IDW is the umbrella publisher, its focus will be art books and the like. Swallow v.2, Sparrow v.2 and so on !"
Follow Cargo books here.

It's a silence in the news, after previous days of madness.

Ashley Wood about Squares packaging and Square companions :
"the town 23 square is called daniel, the town 24 square is called Olivier.. for a reason "
"the Squares are all running around, its the packaging is taking longer than expected...bummer, printer can sometimes be very frustrating !
Hopefully ill have some retail boxes for extra, screw opening them, I just want a box full of boxes with squares inside !"

Kenny Wong will present his collaboration with Ashley Wood at Taiwan Toy Festival on 9th of July!
"I think the guessing should going to an end^^, coz I will show it up at the Taiwan TTF on 9th july, before the prototype is showing up, let see another pieces, this is almost the whole body ~ enjoy"

Latest piece of the puzzle:
June - 2009 71073826.th

Ashley Wood about the shipping of Large Martin:
"asia and australia will get first, just coz they are closer to warehouse
i expect photos this week, i ll be pimping a boxed large martin in Japan, check the blog for photos later this week !"

And again Ashley Wood speaking about Large Martin in WWRP (1/12th scale line):
"there will be a Large martin fig, and a Damn Large Martin in the WWRp range."

Ashley Wood vs Kenny Wong collaboration picks. To remind you - Kenny is doing 20inches large machine - Sea Monkey and Ashley Wood is doing the design for the female pilot (Snow Pea) inside.

June - 2009 Wong.thJune - 2009 Ashleyxkennys.th
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down