World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October - 2010

Go down

October - 2010 Empty October - 2010

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:34 am

October 2010

As always before talking about what awaits us in October, I want to remind you about highlights of September.

September, was probably the most busiest month of the year, shipping wise. Here is what shipped out to lucky owners:

3AA version of AK Little Shadow (Shadow mode), standard and 2pack will ship this month, but I'll cover it in details further down the road.

October - 2010 Shadowmode.thOctober - 2010 Boz3aals2.th

Popbot Tomorrow Queens, including 3pack and 3AA TQ Reimi
Here are first photos by our board members Jack, WAX and ikkoku.

October - 2010 Waxtq.thOctober - 2010 Waxtq1.thOctober - 2010 Waxtq2.thOctober - 2010 Jack3tq.thOctober - 2010 Jack3tq1.thOctober - 2010 Jack3tq3.thOctober - 2010 Jack3tq2.thOctober - 2010 Jack3tq4.thOctober - 2010 Jack3tq5.thOctober - 2010 Ikkokutq3.thOctober - 2010 Ikkokutq2.thOctober - 2010 Ikkokutq.th

WWRp Armstrong 8packs, 4packs and 3packs shipped out and here are some photos for your viewing pleasure, starting with WWRp Armstrong 3pack photos by ikkoku, featuring NW, DW and JEA Armstrong!

October - 2010 Ikkoku3packarm.thOctober - 2010 Ikkoku3packarm2.thOctober - 2010 Ikkoku3packarm3.th

4pack of WWRp Armstrongs
pics by freakyfir

October - 2010 Freakyfir3.thOctober - 2010 Freakyfir4.thOctober - 2010 Freakyfir2.thOctober - 2010 Freakyfir1.th

And finally 8pack of WWRp Armstrongs
photos by Jack and homeway

October - 2010 Jack4.thOctober - 2010 Jackarm3.thOctober - 2010 Homeway2.thOctober - 2010 Homeway1.thOctober - 2010 Jack5.thOctober - 2010 Jackarm2.thOctober - 2010 Jackarm.th

Fuck It 1.1 HC books shipped out as well, some of them were randomly sketched by Ashley, here is a photo of a sketched version, by bingbingbing

October - 2010 Fuckit11.th

Lots and lots of 3A toys photos can be found in 3A toys photography section at our forum.

Now let's talk about what will be shipped to us in October, as I mentioned AK Little Shadow standard version and Cherry Shadow&Sanakhte Bodyguard Zombot 2 pack will ship out to the lucky owners:

October - 2010 Cherryback.thOctober - 2010 Cherryfront.thOctober - 2010 Shadowlittle.th

WWRp LM packs will ship out in October as well, not sure if all of them together, of some will be first and some later, click here for a reminder what packs were sold, because there was a lot of them. Lots of WWRp LM photos, including surprise sets Red Under the Bed and [/b]Frosty Choads[/b], which were offered for sale without showing any photos of them.

Red Under the Bed set included, their photos are bellow among regular LMs and RPG Brambles:
1x Big Red Large Martin
1x Big Red Damn Large Martin
1x Kruschev Memorial guard RPG Bramble
1x Kruschev Memorial guard Sabre MK2 Bertie
1x Kruschev Memorial guard Mini Ыquare

October - 2010 Fourm4.thOctober - 2010 Forum3q.thOctober - 2010 Forum2th.thOctober - 2010 Forum1j.thOctober - 2010 Forum5i.thOctober - 2010 Rd4s.thOctober - 2010 Rd3e.thOctober - 2010 Rd2m.thOctober - 2010 Rd1w.th

WWRp LM Frosty Choads set (your WWRp Square will be okay, disregard the damage on this one), which includes:
1x Deep Powder Large Martin
1x Deep Powder Damn Large Martin
1x Deep Powder RPG Bramble
1x Deep Powder MK2 Bertie with shotgun
1x Deep Powder mini Square²

October - 2010 Choad1.thOctober - 2010 Choad2.thOctober - 2010 Choad3.thOctober - 2010 Choad4.thOctober - 2010 Choad5.th

Btw, if you missed release of WWRp LMs back in the day, don't hit yourself too hard, because there is a good chance of them offered for retail:
"any LM not in a pack mentioned and ones not mentioned will see retail, but until all Bamba LM are shipped, Im not going to offer anything to retail regarding LM.."
"the colors are kinda off in these shots, but give a decent idea of the feel"

I intentionally skipping this time descriptions of Tomorrow King Slicer TK Baka sale and bambasia opening, which was celebrated with first ever Action Portable Popbot figure sale - 1/12th scale TK, which comes with a severed bot head. My introduction already grows way out of the proportion this months and I'm sure lots of people will frown upon this. So if you want to read about them, please check September news here.

Now let's talk about real deal, what will be on sale in October? First sale of October was on October 2nd and it was posters sale, most of the posters are still available!

October - 2010 There.thOctober - 2010 Theriderposter.thOctober - 2010 Shamposter.thOctober - 2010 Tkposter.th

Prices:
There and Bot Rider 26x35 inches 25usd includes shipping anywhere
Sham New Order and Morning assault 70x25 ( comes in two parts, just like the original art ) inches 40usd includes shipping anywhere
they are limited, offset printing, matt varnish, thick paper.

The biggest highlight of the month, undoubtfully will be the sale of AK Fighting JC, which will take place on October 15th, 9:00 AM Hong-Kong time at www.bambalandstore.com and possibly at www.bambasia.com , you can check the countdown calculated for your PC time at www.threeaonline.com/blog

October - 2010 Fightingjc.thOctober - 2010 Jcver26.thOctober - 2010 Jcad3.th

Information about Fighting JC versions and prices: There will be: Darkhair JC (standard one) , Blondehair JC (white robe, divine punch version), Tracky JC (darkair with AK tracksuit) and secret JC version. 80$ each with shipping included.
"this is the breakdown
Darkhair JC, which is for all purposes the JC of AK
Blondehair, white robe divine punch version
Tracky, Darkhair with AK tracksuit ( Tommy style )
One other JC , but thats a secret......."
"AK trackys are all black..."
"tracky version is a tracky like tommy
the red strip are his bring the violence pants !"

And in the end, as always , I want to say that, I hope you will not only have a great time here and fall in love with 3A spirit and collectibles, but find lots of friends and alike thinking people, with whom you can share everything.

Over last month people contacted me about giving direct url to Ashley's quotes, as very often it's hard to understand the quote, even with my explanation. And you know what? Not everybody understand that quotes in orange are direct links, to Ashley's quotes. So just heads up, if you see a quote in blue, it's a hyperlink and leads to a place where discussion happened and you are one click away from an opportunity to check everything by yourself, without using search option. I will try to maximize amount of hyperlinks, to give you a better opportunity for following the discussions at 3A board.

And one last thing, if you don't want to read FAQs, all buying/selling/trading inquiries are prohibited on our board and will get you in trouble, so please don't even try. Being on 3A board is a privilege and team of our MODS (ennui, eseffinga, Gar, Gimbat, gregory and Sir Dirty Girty) will do our best to keep this house of 3A clean from anger, bad vibes and regular discussion board bullshit.

Repeat of September and October last days news and updates

Ashley about experimenting with colorways and partially talking about WWRp Red under the bed and Frosty Choads sets:
"we are not looking to rely or rest on past glories, we are gonna change and experiment.
the decals frankly are not king on my bots, if they get lost in the action, so be it. They are just there, like on any war machine to show its ID and sometimes a corps personal touch. if they get scratched, covered in mud, faded, I dont think anyone is crying over it in the field.
So we dont sell some toys, or people dont like them, Im not losing sleep , whats more important is that I dont chase universal love and become trite and boring like so many that have come before me, but creating good stuff, and that sometimes means moving away from what some people love. Shit Im an artist, I have spent most of life with people not agreeing
some will like, some wont, but we try,
snail is back !"

"mud would be cool !
things will change, I remember when everyone hated the original deep powder bramble, now they love it.
as robot designs change and paint app's evolve people will react both ways, long as apathy does not rear its head, coz then thats an epic fail and im tagging out !"

Battle damaged bots are coming, already in the making:
"we are making them, really,
but we are stretched, we only have two sculptors, and they are slammed.
I have designed a dismembered arm version, chest damage, head damage etc for each bot."

Posting in Talking about framing thread:
"frame sluts... good lord......
if the pic is rocking, you can frame in used condoms and it will be cool..."

About Fuck It 1.1 HC shipping progress:
"im gonna find out whats up today, I was told they all shipped ?
ill know something soon ! or maybe not !"

New podcast number: 6 by our boardie Eric, as always entirely dedicated to threeA and 3A toys can be found here.

Fighting JC will be on sale in less than 15 days from now at www.bambalandstore.com , so you can start to get ready!

If you like lots of detailed pics of 3A toys and you dig WWRp Armstrong 8packs, that's the place to go to. Thanks to toygodd, for his effort and support.

New posters will be up for sale at www.bambalandstore.com and www.bambasia.com (chose whichever place you like more, but if you are 3AA member, Bambalandstore will give you discount as always) this Saturday, 02.10 at 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time! There will be a set option (all four posters) for 100$ and this offer will be very limited.
"onsale this saturday 9am Hk time"
"100 bucks for sets, and are very limited coz we just dont have that many posters"

All 4 posters will be ons ale tomorrow (2nd october) at bambalandstore.com at 9:00 AM Hong-Kong time and at www.bambasia.com !

Ashley about Fuck It 1.1 HC shipping and Fuck It 2 binding :
"some were sent out, then our shipping dropped the ball sending figures, they have all been sent now Im told, though ill believe that when you say you have em !
FI 2 soon, but as we print a small amount the binding que is holding us up etc. Printed in HK, bound in china etc.. gah !
If I reduce the size to 10"x10" they can bind in HK, but 12" is cooler !"

As we all want, Ashley wants to see more pics of WWRp Armstrong 3pack too:
"i want to see the DW/NW/JEA pack !"

October started and I'll start new month updates and news tread soon! Meanwhile, get ready for the posters sale, which is coming in 13 hours from now, at 2nd October, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time.

Pics and information about posters, which will be available tonight at www.bambalandstore.com , btw, if you need any help with the sale or just want to chat, don't hesitate to join us here - http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=526.0 . As for posters, don't worry, just be there on time and I'm sure you will buy everything what you want. Btw, posters aren't limited, not sure about sets, pretty much sure that sets of four posters is limited to one per hand. As for singles, they aren't limited.

October - 2010 There.thOctober - 2010 Theriderposter.thOctober - 2010 Shamposter.thOctober - 2010 Tkposter.th

Prices:
There and Bot Rider 26x35 inches 25usd includes shipping anywhere
Sham New Order and Morning assault 70x25 ( comes in two parts, just like the original art ) inches 40usd includes shipping anywhere
they are limited, offset printing, matt varnish, thick paper.

Time of sale: tonight, October 2nd, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time!

Posters going on sale any minute now, here is Ashley talking about them (check prints section or front page for them)
"10 minutes
till the 4 people hit bamba hard...."
"CHASSSSS the surprize is, they actually are for sale !
gotta keep some simple !"
"yes, the last poster kinda dribbled out...
still at least it sold out !"
"front page and prints, if Bamba functions correctly"

Asking about Fuck It 1.1 HC delivery and telling us about his morning:
"tired morning here.. slugging back the coffee.
happy but tired, got my new camera, re-shooting art coz its sooo much better.. but I stayed up way to late doing it"
"fuck, no one here has it yet ?"

Please do remember, if you have 3AA membership, you better buy posters at www.bambalandstore.com , because Bambasia don't give discounts to 3AA members.

Ashley commenting during the posters were on sale:
"there up"
"sets sold quick..."
"of course peeps gotta pay for em, ill be culling shit"
"cunt super set is best !"
"raid the bambasia !!!!"

"i forgot about the discount too..... bummer
oh well, these are not profit making ventures this is 3A heading the call for prints"

About sets still available (at that time) at www.bambasia.com :
"yea asia is holding out on sets... maybe they dont like the word cunt !"

There will be more posters:
"posters have done well
cool, I wanna do more !"
"weird, the one I thought would be the slowest seller is best, what I thought would do well is the worst.. good ol ash instinct again !"

"yes its split over to poster 70 inches wide or high"

Commenting about Fuck It and still concerned about shipping:
"oh yea, I love what I do,
no complaints here !
except, where the fuck is fuckit !
as you know they were printed before we sold !!!"

In the meantime, sets are gone from Bambalandstore and looks like "There" is sold out there, but still available at www.bambasia.com , so if you have 3AA membership and want to get all four of them, the best way will be to buy three posters with discount at www.bambalandstore.com and "There" from Bambasia. Either way, the prices of this are a total steal, even without a discount. Don't sit on the fence, posters may be gone soon.

Next sale, AK Fighting JC, less than two weeks away from now, October 15th at 9:00 AM Hong-Kong time, be prepared!

According to Ashley, posters will be sold out soon, so don't sit on the fence! Currently three out of four are still up at www.bambalandstore.com and all four are up at www.bambasia.com
"will be all sold today, awesome
ill do more !"
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

October - 2010 Empty Re: October - 2010

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:36 am

October - 2010 Shamposter.th

This poster will be gone soon, like "There", so don't sit on the fence if you want it, 70x25 inches, 40$ USD...killer price! Right now at www.bambalandstore.com

Ashley about this:
"sham is nealry gone, not bad selling most in less than 24 hours !"

WWRp LMs and Popbot are almost ready, Heavy Bramble is on the production line. There is a fat chance, that October will be as busy shipping wise, as September! So please don't go emo, that I haven't mentioned Popbot and WWR Heavy Bramble in the October summarize.
"we are working ahead of martin, Popbot is nearly done."
"the white pop, you have seen him right ?
Heavy Bramble, on the production line.
it sounds cliched, but everyone is busting their nuts to get these made well and sooner than later."

Fuck It 1.1 HC shipping update:
"Im told you should have Fuck ITs soon, via Candy..
I of course wont find that comforting until I actually see some posts about receiving etc"

By the way, if you bought posters and have no idea how to frame them, I strongly suggest to check this thread for an advice. And don't be shy to ask questions, it's threeA forum, everyone is super friendly here!

Blurry shot of 2000 AD Mongrol, which is going to be second figure from that line, after Tharg release earlier this year

October - 2010 Mongrol.th

Ashley about making more posters and what kind of posters this might be:
"not really, maybe ill dig up some older images that people dig, I would like to keep them om the store. As an artist, having my images available is a positive.
the bummer is, now I can reproduce my art really well, I can photograph larg paintings in high def etc. I wish I had many larger paintings from the past, to get better copies etc... I regret that."

Ashley about new posters and answering on a question, who will create art for upcoming collaboration with Kenny Wong - known as Sea Monkey:
"i have many paintings i wanna make posters i guess.
sea monkey, well Im sure as hell painting my part, the girl, kenny can paint the monkey !"

Speaking about Fuck It 1.1 HC:
"well at least one arrived"

"bummer maskotero !
still a cool book, even without marker damage"

"not enough left Paul , I have 3 copies, and thats all im getting by the sound.
maybe for book two !" - commenting whether there will be premium issues offered

Suicide Armstrong will have a special story in WWR:
"Sui club will get a story !
We have many stories in the pipeline, but its just me and Tp doing it all, plus everything else, so things take a tad longer !
but they will happen"

Just over ten days to wait for Fighting JC to go on sale at www.bambalandstore.com ! Three version teaser, love the stitching. It's interesting that secret version still remain secret, or tracky JC share the same one with standard one:

October - 2010 Jcr1October - 2010 Jcr2October - 2010 Jcr3

On 3A forum there are places to show what you capable of you can always count on support and constructive criticism. Please check out September sketch thread (month theme: Urban landscapes) for cool entries or click here to read what our art mod Eric, had to say about best entries. And if you feel that you want to participate: October sketch thread (month theme: Spaceships) is created and waiting for your entries.

September photo thread is closed and best entries are announced and October photo thread is waiting for your photos of 3A toys, please check the rules before posting. And don't forget to upload your photos to www.threeaonline.com user gallery.

Here are September best entries, top one goes to muffinman and special mentions go to Expathos, Knives Out, therethere and Juliany.

October - 2010 Muffinmanseptember.thOctober - 2010 Expathosseptember.thOctober - 2010 Knivesoutseptember.thOctober - 2010 Therethereseptember.thOctober - 2010 Julianyseptember.th

Ashley about threeA US show?
"there will be a show of some kind in 2011, something different to beijing and Hong Kong.
We are working on it...."

Another 1:1 Square reached his owner, Medic Square having a fun ride with gregory in US:

October - 2010 Gregorysquare.th

Advising not to stress if you haven't got sketched version of Fuck It 1.1 HC:
"fuck the sketches, the book is great, the sketch is just a bit of fluff, compared to the number sold, the odds are really small, so dont get stressy
most of the sketches have surface by the way, peeps seem to like the lowdown kept on it.. their call. Like the deplume sketches etc.
Fuck it 2 from now on."

Fighting JC will take time to ship out, after pre-order, but he will be always in our soul:
"but he is always in your soul !"

Saying YES to JEA Bambaboss and asking what else we want to see:
"a JEA bamba, il make one"
"maybe a 3pack
any other ideas what you wanna see ?"

About upcoming Fuck IT 2:
"waiting for china, we mean shit to binders, the machine isnt warmed up ans the run is done..
Im thinking of adding more pages to make it 64 while we wait..mmmmm"

"I have all the popbot art and other stuff that would go nicely just waiting ..
oh fuck it, ill do it !"

Ashley about 3x3 box WWRp LM box, WWRp Armstrong 3packs and expressing his thoughts about shipping, plus giving us some idea what future holds for us (dioramas! yeeay!):
"I just want to figures to ship to you guys..
should be a large carton for sure, I cant wait to get it myself !"

"the 3AA sets never sell many, always the rarest of all editions.. but you guys should have it soon, people some have them right ?"
"dunno gimby..
I just want to ship the figures and popbot then ankou. get past the delays etc.
almost there, then I can focus on next year completely !
Large Martin was a good test to show what we should and should not do. we have learned from it ."

"I try to pop in, but most discussions are regarding shipping:) and I have no control there, thats KIMs world. the info I get is normally outta date etc
but im always here reading, taking it in !"

Next year we will see some Dioramas:
"We are going to start making some Diorama sets for next year, so you get your coordinated figures and a cool space to show them. Kim is a bog fan of this stuff, so he is behind it in a big way."

We will more 2000 AD Mongrol pics next week:
"color pics of mongrol next week if all goes well !"

There will be a whole range of TK style t-shirts, only issue is with the sizes:
"they are coming, but we want to release a range, not just one, then another...
Im still a fan of the Tk shirt box, full size versions of all their shirts, but with sizing issues, makes it impossible. if we only made medium and large, maybe that would work?"
"re tshirt sizes and gimby
cant do it, we would have too many, MQO orders to get a good price make it hard"
"ill find out what we can do, but a boxe set of six TK shirts to me is awesome."

Ashley posting in the Forum Pick Toy thread!
"we have 1/12th bambas, already molded, just need to figure out how to sell em
JEA boss is a certainty !"

Answering why he isn't on the board that much:
"im working on ideas
the reason I dont post as much is, im just so slammed with running 3A, making books ( im doing a few that are not announced and painting ) plus life, which we all know doesnt just cruise along simply.
I look everyday, I read stuff, consider stuff. I think when the stress of the backlog leaves ill have more to say, about upcoming 2011 stuff. its pretty exciting !"

Posting in 3A camp out spring/summer 2011 thread, which is going to be an event organized by our UK boardies:
"maybe i can make a special 1/12th bamba for you for the occasion, only for those that turn up ?"
"you guys figure it out, 3A will do all we can, a union jack boss !"

Talking about Forum Pick Toy - 1/12th scale Bambaboss:
"jea is 1/6th boss
i really dig my boss figs, I want more !
1/12th I dunno, maybe freebies, give away, rewards for ordering, we dont know, maybe part of action portable retailer waves etc"

Saying thanks to the legion for all the support and love:
"thanks, i try, 3A does, but this shit aint easy
you guys already do a ton,, this forum is a testament to the legion, without your enthusiasm and spreading the word, i dont know where 3A would be ?"

Giving advice what to pick up at 2010 New York Comic Con:
"dont forget to pick up a 12" vintage wookie figure from Gentle giant, I think thats right ? fuckit im not there, so.. boo hoo"

In the meanwhile , it's less than eight days to wait for AK: Fighting JC sale at www.bambalandstore.com !

Ashley about Bambaboss painting and giving promise to release more Bambaboss figures over the years:
"damn thats a cool painting, i forgot about that....
Im gonna release many different boss over the coming years, but only when made and ready to ship, so they will just appear in the store... no warning, gotta keep that emo energy up, its the mana of 3A !"
"never was part of WWR, not a part now
but as I own it and can do what I want, he can be anywhere and part of universe I control
so yea..."
"he is the boss, the name implies his omni-ness"

New WWRp Bramble waves are coming and we will see new DW Bramble soon:
"im gonna release a new DAYWATCH soon, added black details, new decals and weapon..
ver 2.0 !"
"new colors, dont really want to re-release stuff.. maybe a new version of an oldy, but it would have to be suitably different"

Lady Sham will be really different figure, not similar to Tomorrow Queen:
"sham, nothing like a TQ.."

You can win free 3A toys for 12 months! Wanna know how? Click on the image!

October - 2010 Motion1.th

New Zomb 4 !

October - 2010 96086593.th

Ashley explaining about Zomb 4 and giving us details, what happened with the other Zombs bellow. We will call Zombs, the Dumbies from now on! Watch your brains, because Dumbies packs are coming!
"or you take the bottom bit off and put on a zomb body.. you will see soon, its really stupid and silly"
"its actually zomb 4 coz its getting a release, Z3 didnt get one.
you guys have Z1, and the ones who ordered with Ankou have Z2
poor poor Z3.."
"yea Z2 will see releases, and Z4..
I love my dumbies"
"im gona refer to them as Dumbies from now on... just sayin"

"now thats a cool avatar, I laughed when i did that , still like that pic..
Im gonna release a Dumbies set"

Cherry Shadow shipping info:
"i dont have cheery yet either......"

2000 AD Mongrol is going to be EPIC!
"mongrol is so cool, primo 2000ad shit..
I want all my 2000ad toys now.."

Commenting about people's behavior in the thread dedicated to the new Coarsetoys fig:
"what people buy just to sell.. never
im shocked....."

AK Cherry Shadow and Sanakhte Bodyguard Zomb Bot 2 Pack have been seen in Asia and Europe! Here are couple of pics by our forum members: banditz and freakyfir.

October - 2010 Banditz2.thOctober - 2010 Banditz1.thOctober - 2010 Banditz.thOctober - 2010 Freakyfircherry.th

Ashley posting in Zombs thread:
"crazy is my biz
and its..DUMBIE !"

About upcoming second issue of Fuck It:
"2 feels like a second part of one, they could be in a slipcase and work very well together.
3 is more different, lots less painting at the moment, more comics, ink work."

One of the most mysterious WWR bots - Caesar, is shaping up well, I can't wait to see more of him:
"caesar is lookign great, there are different different heads, flat-top and dome."

Remember gigantic Bertie MK3? Looks like we will see more photos soon enough:
"MK3 is sitting around in the test shot waiting room. lots of ABS to get right. even once the molds are done they have to be tweaked etc
not long!!"

To remind you how Bertie MK3 looks like, here is couple blurry shots:

October - 2010 Mk32.thOctober - 2010 Mk33.thOctober - 2010 Mk32.thOctober - 2010 Mk34t.th

Joking in the WWR Armstrong thread:
"dream shattering power of 3A ~"

I hope that you still counting to the days to the Adventure Kartel Fighting JC first coming! He will be available in slightly more than four days from now, at www.bambalandstore.com ! Sale date: October 15th, 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time, as always you can to www.threeaonline.com/blog to check the countdown!

Our board member Jack, did his best to satisfy our hunger for more WWRp Armstrong 3pack pics, so meet JEA, NW and DW:

October - 2010 Jack3pack2.thOctober - 2010 Jack3pack1.thOctober - 2010 Jack3pack3.thOctober - 2010 Jack3pack.thOctober - 2010 Jack3pack5.thOctober - 2010 Jack3pack4.th

All four Fighting JC versions for you, including dark & mysterious JC (all JC figures come with a severed Zomb head.):

October - 2010 Tboss.thOctober - 2010 Jcmo.thOctober - 2010 Fightingf.thOctober - 2010 Exeg.th

Ashley speaking about Fuck It and what he wants it to be:
"there will not be fuckit collection, unless something radically changes,
they are meant to be as they are, not large books..."
"FI isnt a comic mag, so dont expect it comics, they happen when they do, like issue 3, but Fuck it job is to represent what im up to at that moment, if its drawing then that it etc.. its a visual history, not a publishing plan. and thats why I like it. Fuck It promises nothing!
Im working a FUCKIT comics special with some peeps, WAR stories etc.. but doing comics is fucking hard, and time consuming etc....
plus I prefer to paint ~"

Fuck It 2, will be on sale November 1st, at www.bambalandstore.com , 64 pages and unfortunately no random sketched version this time, because of complaints:
"FI 2 will go on sale 1st november.
64 pages"
"no sketches just books..
to much hassle from people emo-ing to me they didnt get a sketch..
64 pages of my art is enough."

Commenting about all mighty powers of Fighting JC, severe Zomb heads and mentioning for a first time Mauro 2pack:
"after JC has hit you the head you will believe he is walking on water, air , whatever !"
"all JC come with severed heads. even the Mauro 2pack"

Please keep this info in mind:
"just a reminder
there might be 4 JC, but only 2 will be available for 24 etc"

Let's concentrate on each version of Fighting JC, which we be on sale October 15th:

Tracky Boss (limited)
October - 2010 Tboss.th

EXEGESIS (3AA exclusive)
October - 2010 Exeg.th

FIGHTING (standard)
October - 2010 Fightingf.th

MAURO (limited)
October - 2010 Jcmo.th

"JC embroided on the back of all robes
blonde JC is 3AA
Fightng JC is standard
Mauro and Tracky are limited"

Mentioned earlier AK Bleak Mission will be seen soon:
"bleak is coming, but he doesnt get on well enough with JC to share a 2pack !"

Ashley about high 3A standards and urge to drive things to perfection:
"we have many versions, and tweak them all the time
nothing is just good enough for 3A, we aways try to push and make better"

We will see the newsletter dedicated to Fighting JC drop and it will have some cool info. Usually 3A newsletter goes in an hour, sometimes less than hour before sale. You can sign up to the newsletter here.
http://www.threeaonline.com/newsletter_signup.html
"yes to news letter
but his story is too cool for a throw away email, but there wil be info
appreciate the kind words, JC took a while, all my fault, always changing stuff etc. but im happy with him ~"

Click on the link and show some support if you want WWR 1G Armstrong to rock your world! So far we saw 1G Armstrong only in 1/12th scale and 0G Armstrong in both scales.
"do you guys really want a 1G Army, the 1/6th 0G didnt sell that many( we just craped in breaking even ), im kinda shy to go the 1G"

Two new entries from Ashley Wood's blog, featuring what looks to me, like WWR Heavy Bramble box art!

RE POSTERS[center]
I forgot to mention, the new posters have sold out for now at Bambaland, we might have some left after we take stock. If so, Ill announce here, THANKS !!!

[center]some sketches and prelim's, or what ever they are called now by the arty types.

October - 2010 Heavy289.thOctober - 2010 Prelimmigrtion.th

Ashley talking about upcoming Adventure Kartel book:
"you know enough, your own creativity fills in the holes !
the AK book should be 64 pages..
AK is my playground for stuff, hopefully that translate to fun !"

"and that's great, that's how is should be. To me that is a success !"

Looks like there will be a REALLY limited possibility to get both issues of Fuck It:
"I kept like 20 of 1.1 left to put with 2. it wont be cheaper or anything, just a simple way to get both I guess."

Commenting on the thought of Fighting JC wearing purple and severed Zomb head which comes with each Fighting JC:
"purple suit would rule
Good Ol JC, making people smile, which is the point. no ?"
"the zomb head can be removed form its, er, other bit and put on a body, that the way I wanted it."

1:1 Square is a big star, everybody wants to have one:
"if only we had more 1:1, so many people want them now, NOW they do..
Funny thing is when galleries are asking to purchase a Square... HA !"

A bit more detail about next Adventure Kartel figure - Bleak Mission:
"Bleak is all well Bleak, but he is tommys dad.
today they say Emo, in the 80's they called it suspect !"

Posting in Extreme Finale thread, about his intellectual property rights:
"I won the rights, and the rights to publish them, why ?"
"all my art is owned by me, remember that, so when you fuck with it, you fuck with me..
i need to reprint all the taurino books in a big hardcover..."

AK Fighting JC will be on sale in less than three days from now at www.bambalandstore.com and probably around the same time at www.bambasia.com (we still haven't heard which versions will be on sale there)

Ashley thinks that Tracky JC will be the most popular version and in future we will see tracky variant of Bleak and Ankou as well. Tracky is the fashion of AK:
"i think boss will be the most popular, coz I say...
Tommy, JC, Bleak will look cool standing together in tracky's I think."
"oh everyone knows the cool !
and as I thinks it would be goofy, Im gonna make a special Tracky Ankou edition for bambaland, ! coz all stories needs one.. well at least my toy shelf does."

We will not see Zombot in a 2pack with Fighting JC:
"zombot has been retired, cherry was my last zombot...
Ankou, heavy Ankou, The Trust ar the future"

Posting in the AK Blasted Bastard thread, who is another character of AK line and giving us estimated time of release:
"cody, how often do you see me doing furry animals.. maybe in the back seat, but outside of that ?
blasted bastard, is the worlds hardest dandy !
and lets face it, Dandy's are fucking ard , oi ~!"
"soon as I can make em anub, but they take forever to get right, like damn ! more than any other fig I do.
so as soon as I can is the plan.. but 2011 is the window !"

Commenting on hot Tomorrow Queens photos, btw, if you haven't checked photos in the 3A toys photography section, you are missing a lot!
"cool shots, I kinda feel like the audience when I see these, which is nice !!"

Answering on a question, when Adventure Kartel book will see the light:
"it comes out when it does..."

Perhaps this guy bellow, will be a part of the mentioned 2pack..together with mysterious Mauro Fighting JC?

October - 2010 Thedrown.th

Drown would be HARD to get:
"hard, yes, only ** to be sold

You guys all remember magnificent 1:1 Squares? 1:1 Squares thread is filled with anticipation, excitement and finally photos! These ones I couldn't not to put here, meet NYC Def NW and DW Squares, photos are made by NYHOUSEKID.

October - 2010 Ndwdw.thOctober - 2010 Nwdw2.thOctober - 2010 Nwdw3.thOctober - 2010 Nwdw4.thOctober - 2010 Nwdw5.thOctober - 2010 Nwdw6.thOctober - 2010 Nwdw7.thOctober - 2010 Nwdw8.thOctober - 2010 Nwdw9.th

If you want to see 1:1 MERC Square opening video, click here for Bot Bambina & NoCash video.

Fighting JC will go on sale in less than two days from now...it means that in slightly more than ten hours from now, we will open F5 Bar and Grill dedicated to the sale!
Don't know what F5 Bar and Grill is and you never been in one? Oh..it's going to be hell of experience. Here is the info:
During release nights in the thread dedicated to the release, like Fighting JC thread, only serious questions/problems can be posted. Everything else would be deleted by us, the Mods. This is done, to get rid of all the nonsense and help to people, who have some serious questions and problems about the release. The thread where you can make relatively on topic friendly chat or go insane during the releases would be called F5 Bar and Grill, under Release night board's category. The thread is going to be unlocked 24 hours before the sale takes place and that's any minute now, and will be locked, when the figure is going to be removed from the store. Have fun there, but don't forget basic rules and maintaining positive vibes of our beloved 3A board.

Ashley gives more details about Fighting JC sale, how limited Drown is and that Fighting JC Mauro will have Blind Oracle Zomb as the companion in the 2 pack and this will cost 150$:
"We change the world tomorrow lads !
or at least release a cool as fig..
mauro/ blind oracle zomb set is 150 bucks."
"well the zomb head you get with JC is that head, blind oracle, but after telling JC sumin he didnt want to heat etc... never tell JC sumin he doesnt want to hear !"
"The Drown will be so rare, it wont matter, forget him, The Drown brings nothing but anxiety and melancholy !
It wil be the rarest of all AK releases, see the lil fuck is already bringing the anxiety !!!"

"you mean the
TOMMY MISSION "COUNTING THE TEAR'S" Tshirt"

F5 Bar and Grill dedicated to Fighting JC sale is open and is waiting for the first visitors, just click here, get something to drink (we are on the self-service and all drinks are on the house) and have a sit

Joking about Little Shadow:
"rare soul patch version !!!!!
destroyed !"

previous news for this date are above

Newsletter dedicated to Fighting JC is out and is you can click here to read it (in case you haven't subscribed for one).

Here is an info from the newsletter and some extra pics:
High above where mortal thoughts do not venture, the Big Guy sat and contemplated his creation. Clouded in spittle, blood and smoke he figured things have not gone so well. The Big Guy slightly shifted in his chair and called forth his son, “Son, it’s a bit shit down there, so bugger it… I’m sending you back !”

Fighting JC will return at 9-00am 15th October Hong Kong time, only from BAMBALAND in the following flavors:

Fighting JC
Exegesis JC 3AA Exclsuive
Tracky Boss JC
Mauro JC two pack featuring guest Zomb The Blind Oracle

The single JC are 80usd each, and that includes worldwide delivery, the two pack is 150usd and includes worldwide delivery.

October - 2010 Th_dark1October - 2010 Th_jcnews

I love how Zomb is creeping in the background...what about you guys, have you decided already which JC versions are you going to grab? Please share in F5 Bar and Grill!

Ashley about the Zomb in the 2pack:
"even if we release the head again, it wont be like the oracle in color, or suit color etc"

Upcoming art (not toy show) show in USA, together with Jeremy Geddes at JONATHAN LEVINE gallery in 2012:
"Im really excited about the levine show in 2012 with Jeremy, I have some great stuff, witches and v8's
0ctober 2012, ill see you there !"

All Fighting JC share the same tattoos:
"same tats for all, its the same guy ~"

Some details about mysterious Drown:
"The Drown and JC were "once" buds..."

Saying thanks to muffinman for his custom WWRp Bramble and talking with our boardie Paul:
"my pleasure Muffin, im looking forward to seeing what you do with, that soup Bramble looms over my studio, and everyday I say I get a buzz from it"
"damn Paul, do not incur the wrath !"

Guys, just a reminder, all the chit-chat and excitement goes to F5 Bar and Grill dedicated to the sale, Fighting JC thread is reserved only for problems and serious questions.

Ashley about the newsletter and intriguing us even more, about whole Fighting JC story:
"i enjoyed writing that newsletter.. fun !"
"you will see.."

Small miracle happened...our board member Nimrod went to check Bambaland, saw one Tracky Fighting JC and bought it. Praise the Lord!
"Nimrod was indeed first to score, a fine tradition of bamba !"

This release surprise figure - The Drown, will only bring EMO in your life:
"do not chase The Drown, only sorrow and pain can gained in this pursuit !
THE DROWN !"

Posting in his art thread about his prelims and challenges in creating art:
[color=green]"all my prelims are on canvas now, i find it harder to work on, which is a challenge and I have tons of them! ..
the garbage bot prelim is nearly 30 inches long, for the interested parties."
"two things:
I have lots of these canvas's sitting around
I have lots of these canvas's sitting around"

"im painting no cars
mm witches"

Fighting JC goes on sale in less than TEN hours from now....ohhhh.....MY LORD!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:38 am

Fighting JC is on sale RIGHT NOW at www.bambalandstore.com ! And regular version is available at www.bambasia.com , as well.

Ashley posting in F5 Bar and Grill:
"brizl is the man !
loverly morning here for JC sale, perfect blue sky !
coffee, and ill be back
limited stuff will be staggered as best as I can, but when the serves are slapped, i cannot do much with the store !"
"im always excited to release my ideas, and worried... always trepidation !
still, I love this figure, and its already a huge success in my books !"
"not restricted on the console
bamba is burning, bamba is burning
im in the corner playing my fiddle if you need me"
"mauro aint 3AA"
"glitched or fuck knows, none 3AA are buying the mauro.."
"more trackys once I can access store"
"yea, thousands of hits a second is a denual of service attack, maybe norad can handle, but not estore
but what weird, its not like the biggest seller ever either !"
"The Drown, always The Drown"

Ashley about The Drown situation:
"some fuckers are using bots/searching for sale codes etc, they got some Drowms, orders are being refunded, thinking of banning ips"

There will be more Tracky at the store!

More in F5 Bar and Grill:
"The Drown, you wil never find him if you dont know his name !"

And again, please don't be nervous, the limited figs are staggered, so nothing is sold out yet. Many people ask me about Bambasia figs, unfortunately I don't got any info from Bambasia, about what figures they will have in their store. Keep in mind that Bambaland and Bambasia are two separate stores.

2000 AD Mongrol blurry pic, he is a one big boy!

October - 2010 Heightmongrol.th

Ashley about Mongrol , we will see him on sale this year, so not long to wait for full reveal:
"he is bigger than OI thought
granted he isnt in the crouch position either, still big !"
"he is cool, we are gonna tweak him even more, quite complicated in torso etc, he will go on sale this year !
and yes Im fucking stoked !"
"im shocked at how big he, a good shock, coz to me he is a big ass bot..."

Guys, please do keep in mind, that if you want to be noticed with your question / problem, go to Fighting JC thread. That's why it's kept clean, that's the reason.
Nothing is sold out yet, please disregard store messages.
Something is sold out, only when Ash gives notice about it.
Here is an info about Drown:
[quote author=Ashley Wood link=topic=616.msg58287#msg58287 date=1287110207]
there are so few of the drown, I did warn.. have only sol a handfull, half to go
[/quote]

Ashley about remaining Drown quantity:
"i changed the code so you cant sit and camp on the page..
6 left
there wasnt many I said rare, no limited to 3000 collector editions, but really rare, old school rare"

What's the next release from 3A?
"re whats next.. I dont know, we are no that organized.. ill know next week hopefully "

About offering more limited variants, so there is still a chance:
"im gonna hunt for unpaid and cheey multi buyers later when shit has settled"

Guys, keep the faith up, it's Fighting JC drop dammit! In the end, there is a great standard (in fact nothing standard about it, Ashley mentioned number of times, that he offers only the versions he likes the best, as standard ones) Fighting JC up at the store and 3AA version (if you are 3AA member)!

Unfortunately Drown is sold out, but there will be more 2packs and Tracky Boss offered.
"a warning, dont email Candy trying for a hook up, Im riding this stuff, and I dont want any BS on rare stuff, ill be checking !!!"
"im just recycling, there are no more per se.. "
"i have some more tracky and MAuro to go up in a minute, no Drown he is gone...."
"man the hate mail I get.
love it, and wont forget !"
"really none, it was short notice and only could make ** due to only have that many parts on ankou left"
- explaining why Drown was that limited
"there are some more tracky and mauro, fucktards order and dont pay, or put like 15 in the order Huh?? W T F... "
"feel for all those who didnt get what they wanted... really"
"oracle only for two pack..
re FJC, no plans for more"
"Kim and me a month ago thought JC could be a hard sell, but damn, the Fish came through"

There are more 2packs and Tracky Boss left
"there are more 2packs, and couple of tracky boss, but i gotta get some panadol, killer headache
good to seee Kristofer in a moderate emo, like old times
see a doctor eric, if ones water is turning to red !!"

Like said before, every JC (Mauro included) has a severed Zomb head:
"every JC has a zomb head"

Fighting JC is still up for sale at www.bambalandstore.com , there is a good chance that some more 2packs and couple of Tracky Boss, will be offered, once Ashley starts his day. Unfortunately if you are hunting for Drown...it's sold out. If you are hunting for 3AA version and you are non-3AA member, can't give you any guarantees, but there is a good possibility that if there will be left stock, Ashley will offer it for general audience. If this happens, they will be very limited.

In the meantime, there are 3 hours left till 3AA 24 hours window closes and if somebody is sitting on the fence about 3AA or standard versions, I recommend to make up your mind, because you never know when the figures will be removed from the store.

Ashley commenting about Fighting JC and offering more 2packs, trackies and 3AA versions to everyone:
"gonna let some 3AA JC i to the will my morning, so keep an eye out, coming to an end etc.
283 pages, i dont think this is gonna be beat for a while !"
"and just so ya knows, 3A and Hong Kong on a public holiday, biz resumes monday ! so candy and co will not be answering emails etc"
"I thought that was the best sale, forum and stress wise, gimby was on point helping people, eric was, well eric !
all good, cool to see people support ol JC, it just shows the world aint fucked !"
"Dude is easy to say than Exegesis..."
"i have a handfull of tracky, mauro left, according to the store recycle.. ill put em up when Dude leaves the 3AA clubhouse"
"JC had the highest ever unpaid ratio, it kills me, I get super excited when I see the order count, then gutted when compared to paid orders..."
"we dont make, in a way better, we have production levels that cannot be surpassed or factory ,meltdown happens. so we just make and finish whats ordered, we dont keep stock, there is no warehouse etc.."

Sales will end soon and putting more toys for sale and two Drown left, what a surprise!
"ok, gonna put in the store, all of the unpaid I can see, and unlock.... THE DUDE, so if you know of anyone wanting it, now is the time to tell em.."
"i have two The Drown as well.. 2 people fucking demanded a refunded Huh??I figured in this case I would Smiley
so try ya luck"
"ok guys thats it, gonna shut down the sale soon, well 9am my time.
Awesome, very happy at 3A command, still cant believe this ride !"
"a 3AA member got The Drown,thats cool ! "

It's okay to buy another Tracky if you'll see one:
"yes"

All Fighting JC variants are up at the www.bambalandstore.com , just missing the Drown...but hey..he is a damn hard to get. Sales will end up at 9-00 AM Hong-Kong time, so make your move, until it's not too late.
"those were the only two Drowns, due to refunds.. and yea people are weird, they want JC more !"
"3 mauro left"

Ashley telling how he feels about this sale:
"well im happy, coz we can make more toys, books and stuff.
long way to go till we can match the power of sideshow or hot toys.. those guys are way outta my league, but im cool with that, all is cool..
Thanks everybody, epic thread !!"
"Im happy, Painting, books and making toys... !"

There is a chance for Fighting JC style t-shirt (which is seen on Tracky Boss)!
"the fist would make a cool AK shirt, lll need to redraw the bandaged arm though, too basic for a large print..."

Fighting JC is sold out and F5 bar and Grill is closed, here is my farewell speech and thanks: Okay guys, time to round up and move to the Fighting JC thread.
Thank you everyone for tremendous support and positivity, of course there were some emo..but it wouldn't be a 3A release night, without them right?
Bar is closed and I can't wait to open it again and welcome you all to another release night party, maybe will brake today's record? Like always, drinks on the house and only the best atmosphere, all for you!
What could be better to have a bar, where you can come and meet your friends from all over the world and say: bartender, as usual for me. No need to be ashamed about anything, because here you are around friends.
Thank you Ash and Kim, everyone at the HK office and who works at the Hatchery and thank you Fighting JC for brining up only the best in us!
This world is worth saving!
Ta-ta!

Surprise Tommy 2pack is coming:
"There is a new tommy set coming, due to the continued emails asking for a new 2 pack. As I think there are enough tommys in the world, we are pre-manufacturing a limited run , it and will jut put in in the store without prior warning etc. Tommy is the Emo of Adventure and this selling mode should help bring that out !
and no its not there now, you guys will forget about this post, then bam Tommy will appear. He has the best Tshirt too.. now go and forget this..."

Posting about WWRS (World War Robot Strategy, non articulated 1/32th scale toys) about which we haven't heard for a really long time and which is going to be called 3AS from now on:
"When I see all the Warhammer stuff, I think fuck I want to see all that for 3AS
But Im one guy, I design everything alone, and all the other shit makes this a slow prosess and whenever I ask for help with this stuff, the response i get shows that people have never even really looked at what I do, or the fundamental design approach I take, I get Gundam looking robots, or starwarsy over complicated stuff.
If someone sent a folio of work or design that compliment my worlds and showed some forethought , I would hire on the spot to help flesh out the ranks for 3AS ( formely known as WWRs ), fingers crossed !"

"sighhhh"
"haha no I dont take offense.. but snow white..."

Commenting on the idea of WWR chess:
"who plays chess anymore, PA Leassse
JOKE !
I love chess, crap at it, but love it..."

WWRp LMs 3pack pics from threeA blog:

October - 2010 Holycrap2.thOctober - 2010 Holycrap1.th

Ashley confirming WWRp LMs shipping this month:
"shipping this month is best, coz actual dates are impossible to say due to shit outta our control!"

Latest entry at Ashley's blog, about Fuck It 2, which comes on sale on November 1st at Bambalandstore:

October - 2010 Fuckit2covblog.th

Fuck It #2 will be available to order from Bamblalandstore.com on the 1st Novemeber.
Fuck It #2 is a 12"x12" 64 page hardcover book, and is only available from Bambalandstore.com like the recently released Fuck It 1.1 hardcover. So if you want it, drop by Bambalandstore.com on Nov 1st.
For those who have forgotten, Fuck It is a kind of dossier of what im up to, all in a handy book !

October month's theme at Ashley's blog rocks, featuring our all time favorite TKs:

October - 2010 Headoct.th

Xmas surprise?

October - 2010 Vvvhv.th

About WWRp LM sets and what next WWRp release might be:
"these sets are super cool, you wil be happy !"
"No WWRp on Bamba for a bit.. we have many retail WWRp to get out there. Sets and stuff, and that means new colorways and stuff, nothing that has sold on bamba will release in retail for WWRp..."

As mentioned before no AK Universe comics, will be featured in Fuck It 2:
"as mentioned before no AK comics in it, and it was a Bleak mission story but time and issue three got in the way.
SO DO NOT BUY IF YOU WANT A AK COMIC !!!!!"

Our forum member - Ming, was one of the first who deciphered the code at the blurry pic above:
"CHRISTMAS TQ COMING SOON, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE"
In case you are interested what first come first serve means, it means that there will be very limited quantity of the figure offered at the bambalandstore and only first people who would put them in their carts , end up buying them. So no 3AA privileges on this one (apart from discount).

Ashley posting in Fuck It thread:
"i never got a good shot of the archer, then it went to beijing, I still dont have it back, it wil be in #3 I think...
I enjoy doing these more than an annual art book, Fuck It is truing out to be pretty easy, with 3 already filling up, Im thinking about 4.."
"dont expect comics Gar, its just the shit I have worked on during the fucki it period that is covered.
I just love those drawings, so the cover they get. It would be easier to put a painting on the cover, easier for digestion, but the ink represents me at this time !"
"oh there are inks on the guts, actually the best I think I have ever done, kinda adult in nature, but unlike the frauds, I wear my shit on my sleeve, regardless of be dropped from the mainstream distro service... I can sleep at night.."

To remind you again Fuck It 2 drops on November 1st at www.bambalandstore.com , I assume that drop time, will be 9:00 AM Hong-Kong time, as usually with 3A releases.

Commenting in his art thread:
"all text on my ink work is done on the piece ( like droppie etc -, dont add stuff no more with comp, unless I have to, like halloweeners poster"
"canvas are fine, baords are cool, everything is going great !"

Latest entry from Ashley's art blog, is dedicated to Halloween:
halloweeners...
Maybe you can print out and post over boring signs ?

October - 2010 Fuckhallow.th

Standard Little Shadow photos by 3A forum member: porkins

October - 2010 Porkinsr.thOctober - 2010 Porkins2.thOctober - 2010 Porkins3.thOctober - 2010 Porkins4.th

Ashley sharing his excitement about WWR bot Caesar:
"Im stating it now, he is becoming my top Rothchild bot, really the evolution of my design, the twin knife version is the shit, you guys are gonna dig it !!!!
!!!"

About WWR Heavy Bramble retail exclusive and that Bambaland Heavy Brambles need to ship out this month:
"ha, no where near offering anything to retailers.. maybe next month
we need to ship these buggers this month !"

Commenting about poor Andy Heng (www.toysrevil.blogspot.com creator), who suffered sudden stroke and is in the hospital right now.
"that sucks, what a nice guy, so supportive of so many people and there ideas..
He is young to right ?"

Ashley's opinion about Phil Hales book "Urge ourselves under", which is for sale at www.bambalandstore.com :
"Phils book is a classic, I wanted this book, I asked him to put it out, he nailed it big time. the heads are super interesting and I love the fuckers. My living room is covered in them..
10 years, this will be the book everyone wants!
and paul, car fuckers best painting in beijing, bastard....
I have it in my hallway"

Additional Christmas TQ teaser, appeared at 3A blog, I love this curves!

October - 2010 Ywcsd.th

And this is going to be next 3A release....WWR Bertie MK3, oh GOD!

October - 2010 Mk3.th

Latest entry at Ashley's blog, featuring an amazing painting from Popbot Universe:
something from the upcoming popbot 9

October - 2010 Pop63.th

Talking about the painting above and Popbot world:
"thanks, its an Understone being used to evac a Tk squad."
"its like a giant ruin stone in the popbot universe, its can make the impossible possible !"
"um thanks,, i think"
"there is no poking, nor implied, you cant really see it though, the highlights on brush strokes are telegraphing a different feel to what is really there..
which is a TK poking a TQ.. i joke.. "

A bit of a history behind creme de la creme bots DW and NW from WWR Universe:
"NW DW are guards of the German Command, regardless of their markings ( ala dodgy russian, thats there for a reason ), they are specialized units, no regard for collateral damage or death while defending the German command !"

Commenting on Christmas TQ looks:
"grace jones hair or santa hat, well you r gonna have to DIY that one."

Fuck It will not be available on an iPad, BUT Entreat will be and possibly even for free!
"its all being worked on
Im pretty sure I cannot release Fuckit on the ipad, due to the name and content... which sucks, I would if I could !"

Some interesting quotes about WWR Bertie MK3 from old board:

[quote=Ashley Wood] MK3 is the biggest , another half tall, armor plates etc ( has to , at its size its an easy target ), comes in many variations.. [/quote]

[quote=Ashley Wood]Bertie MK3 is in production, two versions, single arm/auto cannon, two arm etc.[/quote]

[quote=Ashley Wood]Old MK3 just falls hort of 20" by a whisker !
for those interested ![/quote]

[quote=Ashley Wood] two versions, suppression and standard
but MK3 is my fav bertie so far, cool proportions etc
one of its guns is nealy 20"long ![/quote]

Looks like long awaited Grunt is going to be the next WWR release, after MK3! WHICH IS AWESOME!
[quote=Ashley Wood]heavy Bramble first. then MK3 and Grunt[/quote]

Information about Christmas TQ quantity:
"here will be enough if your there for the sale early, this is supposed to be a christmas fig, not emo, but saying that , they are premade, and have a finite amount. they will ship out for as close as christmas day delivery as we can do without missing the day, so they will probably be a little early.
Its a cool TQ, new heels, dress etc, a new severed head, like the one in my paintings etc.. classic transparent TQ box..
ill say nothing more till sale time, witch will be announced very close to sale.... next month"

Fuck It not gonna happen on iPad:
"not gonna happen~"

Wanna see gray metallic Pacific Rim vet Bertie MK3 version? But don't forget to behave nicely and that everyone here are 3A brothers and sisters, so no disrespect to our new members!
"you guys get 100 buyers, il make a grey metal Pacific Rim vet
thats ya forum exclusive.."
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.msg65186#msg65186]"cmon we all have to join the legion someday, sure the vets have a right to emo, but lets not be dicks, and always welcome the new peeps, coz we all were once !"

What WWRp versions will see retail in 2011?
"6 new bramble in the new year at retail some new colorways, some colorways not seen in bramble form. there will also be a Armstrong wave and a new bertie wave, also a Dropcloth corp packs. 2011 is gonna be cool.. and damn so already.. this year has flown by !"

Commenting on one arm version of Bertie MK3:
"who said there was a one armed version, all have 2 arms
if I did say that, I was drunk.."

List to make the Bertie is done, no need to make anymore lists.

Ashley finalizing the list:
"ok thats a list, gotta stop it now, cant make too many, complicated
all MK3 have two arms, one version has too guns as well.. one has a big ass shotgun... I think The Rim will have the... I dunno yet
list ends. good to see the Legion in action.."
"this is a special Forum toy , no more lists... lets do more, but i want to figure out a better system, more concrete.
A rusty pacific MK3 sounded great, im designing today !"

Commenting on WWRp Noir de Plume shipping:
"Lots of shipping at end of month, soon as I know some ballpark dates ill say."

Here are the rules how people on the list, will be able to buy forum exclusive Bertie MK3 aka P R V
"if your name is on the list you will have a chance to purchase a P R V MK3, sometime in the next month. no forwarding of orders, or selling on will be allowed, if you buy and pay with paypal, it coming to your paypal address ! this actually will apply to all orders on bambaland too.
If the participating members dont actually crack 100 or reach it, ill have to nix it."

Explaining why Entreat magazine will be available on iPad:
"ummm you mean Entreat right, probably both, but IPAD is my choice bigger screen etc"

Since there is going to be around 200 P R V Berties MK3 produced, there is a chance to buy one, even if you aren't on the list. My advice is to be there during MK3 sale (or on surprise drop day - if this will be a Christmas sale) and really want it happen, then nothing will stop you!
"actually we cant make more than 200, just too much, the factory is booked for other stuff. "
"so 200 max, but I bet it wont get near that. anyway lets not stress this til ordering time, stil have to design and sample it.. The other MK3 are cool too. hell this might be a christmas sale or sumin, so hang tight. anyway the GAr merc MK3 is awesome, thats a rusty shitty MK3, with a yellow head, thats awesome, ans the wee dragony thingy... !"
"how did we allocate the Daywatch Heavy bramble ?"
"ok, that sounds cool, I forgot, sounds like a cool emo sale to me ~"

Our mod gar brought up image which is almost two years old...of a rusty 1/6th scale Bramble, all forum veterans wanted...(Ashley talking about it in the quote above)

October - 2010 Rustedchinese.th

About Bertie MK3 height:
"he aint 20" no more, but still big"

Don't stress out about Bertie MK3, there is a chance that it will be available much later than Bertie MK3 release, maybe even on Christmas. Nothing is written in stone yet;
"its gonna be a while til l P R V casue we are prepping the sale for MK3, thats what Im about, im not gonna worry about it till after the MK3 sale !"

Ashley about Tomorrow Queens and Christmas TQ aka XXXmas TQ:
"TQ dont have strap ons, Mortis yes, TQs no."
"Paul __dumpy elf TQ.. you must want the traditional ashey wood (thats a right turn at Pismo ) that wants to create easy to digest family christmas traditions toys that you can give co-workers while sipping on eggnog from a fucking carton, my TQ's only christmas reference is the name XXXmas TQ.. !!!"

Standard Little Shadow hit US, so if you haven't got one, you will get it next week.

Today it's all about Bertie MK3!

A pic to give you the idea about Bertie MK3 size:

October - 2010 Mk3sizing.th

Ashley talking about Bertie's body and size:
"i think some asked about the body regarding versions, the center portion of the MK3 is different for the suppression version ( two big guns, ), extra holes etc, that the other doesnt, so there is physical difference."
"he is big"
"actually he 19.5 inches.. thats big"
"he is 19.5 inches tall, thats bigger than the first Bertie"

Information about Bertie weapon system and pic of parasite controller:
"MK3 is the first Rothchild bot to have independently controlled weapons with a Parasite controller"
"the shotgun is way bigger, take a dropcloths head off then some...in fact DC would think hard about fucking with a MK3, even a wolf pack of DC...."

October - 2010 Parasitemk1

Some information about Berties behavior and role in the WWR Universe:
"the MK3 Bertie suppression model can slap large martin, this is the heavy Bertie !"
"always in packs, like destroyers."

"4, 1 rearguard , 3 spearheads.
but he is fucker in lone wolf mode too."
"I never said there was a 4 pack, ya gone crazy, I was asked if they travel in packs, and yea they do, I never said 4 pack... really"
"there is a 666th desert MK3"

Pacific Rim Veteran Bertie (list Bertie) will take a while to show up for sale:
"pacific rim wont be for a while ming, we cant get to it any time soon, I cannot move other samples from the list. so P R V might be next year, Im more into the ones I have going, part of my ongoing storylines and corps ! "
"no P R V info till I have it all worked out, I need a good angle and story, not just a toy. . lets keep this thread for the upcoming MK3.. "

Why there is no clear pic of Bertie yet?
"there is a pic..
Soon as the finished samples are done Ill show... ~ they are rocking though.."
"we have 6-8 toys on the go always
sometimes samples take longer due to ABS parts, MK3 has many and thus takes longer to get right
dont worry he is close !"

Sorry guys for being a bit late today, still no Bertie MK3 sale date (late November as an estimated), but there are news report!

First, 3A posters are ready to ship out! Here are some pics:

October - 2010 74712111.thOctober - 2010 64713517.thOctober - 2010 89009843.thOctober - 2010 62898030.th

Ashley talking about the posters thick paper and that they will be delivered in wooden type sleevy things, fuck the extra costs for 3A, posters got to be delivered safely to the customers:
"well here is the word from the top, posters dont fit into tubes, paper is too thick, so we are making wooden type sleevy things, I dont know the details , but Benny does, so everyone gets their posters delivered in good condition .
so you can sell on **** without hassles..."
"we are already running on empty on these posters, a brand wood be great but waaaaay outtta our budget"
"all learning , great paper though !
as we say here at 3A, Fuckit."
"I dont know how they are gonna do it, sounds pretty crazy to me, I said to fold em up...."

As you probably heard, MK2 Bertie previously only seen in 1/12th scale, will be released in 1/6th scale next year. Here is Ashley talking about offering a bunch of Dirty Deeds MK2 Berties (in 1/12th scale there was a set of 12 Dirty Deeds):
"when we release a MK2 bertie next year, im certainly going to make some DD sets, just for and my lads if need be. cost wise its very prohibitive to most collectors. Still there will be some sets floating around in some way or another~"

MK3 Berties colorways and prices - nothing written in stone yet, but there will be no EMGY:
"Mk3 will represent the core colorways that I like, something for everyone ~"
"no EMGY"
"we dont know costs yet, need to add all the expenses up but we normally come in around what we expect.
Have no revealed the colorways or what date it be onsale, think late november though."

"no medic or EMGY coz MK3 is brutal offensive bot, not made fro civil ( EMGY ) or medic type duties... MK3 likes to kill"
"medic bot are there for covering fire, not fully offensive. as mentioned before..."

New fan podcast made by our forum member Eric, with the help of other boardies, can be found here. It's dedicated to Tomorrow Queens, Fighting JC and WWRp Armstrong! Can you believe that it's already the podcast number 7?

As we heard, there is no EMGY Bertie MK3, because Bertie MK3 by the nature is brutal offensive bot. BUT all EMGY colorway fans don't lose your spirit, because there will be CUCU Bertie MK3, which will share some of the resemblance with EMGY colorway!
"ghost hunter, hunt ghosts.
EMGY dont have MK3 CUCU do.. very similar in color, lives in the same hangar as EMGY, but very different job, if you see CUCU, run.."
"CUCU is a great name.. of course its a umbrella term etc."

Ashley reminding us what stands behind Slaughterhouse Dropcloths:
"slaughterhouse is just Dc, a martian experiment in terror..
they have other stuff..."

WWRp Large Martins are shipping out, here is the pic and touching words from Ashley:
"As WWRp Large Martin is entering the shipping system I just wanted to say thanks to the patient folks who have hung in there, Ill make no excuses, these are WAAAY overdue, but I believe when you see the final figs you will see where the time and energy has gone ! They will be in your hands soon, but before that I wanted to show some more images because Im very proud of these !!! -Ash
Thank you for your patience and support!

October - 2010 Th_LMABC

Ashley Woods needs your help and seeks your talent! If you are 3D modeler and want to help him and get involved in doing models for games, click here.
"coz im lame and dont know how to make new thread and sections..
I need some game 3D modelers , well for games.. so if your down with that, or know of anyone, send em my way"

Btw, Talent needed section changed a bit it's location, to be more visible for our forum members and guests.

About MK3 colorways:
"MK3 slots are filled... I would love to have 10 colorways. the African defence one is cool.. dont forget him"
"there will not be 10,I wish, but no"

Ashley never said that Bertie MK3 will not be WWRp release, this wouldn't change a fact that Bertie is 19.5" tall! Just a matter of taste.
"i never said this wasnt a WWRp release.."
"I like the idea of the 19.5 version being he only one, a giant robot. There are no plans to make a smaller one ! that size works well in both scales, but posing a 1/12th deplume with it rocks.. but thats my opinion"

Dropping some interesting info in Bertie MK2 thread:
"Of course the Dirty Deeds and Deplume are hunted down by the Caesar Corp named ******** ******.. But you knew that."

Fuck It#2 sale info and some photos, from Ashley's blog. I got to say that I love Ashley's inks..
"Fuck It book 2 will be available at www.bambalandstore.com this coming monday (nov 1st), Hong Kong time. This will not be available anywhere else for now, any stores wanting copies can email me etc.. "

October - 2010 Fib2.thOctober - 2010 Fib3.thOctober - 2010 Fib1.th

Sweet news, from threeA blog, for everyone who has Android phone ENTREAT is available right now and versions for iPhone and iPad are coming as well. Btw, if you don't know - ENTREAT - is an awesome catalog of 3A toys, filled with beautiful photos:
Entreat for Android 2.2 is now available as a free download in the Android Marketplace.
If you like it, give it 5 stars.
Will there be versions for iPhone and iPad?
YES THERE WILL BE…

Ashley about Fuck It #2 sale time and quantity available:
"9-00am, but there wil be enough, so I dont think any concerns to be on time are warranted..."

Saying what he likes the most about Fuck It and about surprises during Fuck It #2 sale:
"the surprize is I did a second book
3 is powering along
this is the most fun I have ever had publishing.. no pressure or stress... its awesome"
"ha, well no soapbox rants in book 2, kinda summed it al up in book one.
that spiel at the front is way I like to / want to live. We all faulter and trip, whats important is we try.. i fucking try.."
"fuck it will go as long as I can... fuck it 50 is my goal ~"

WWRp Large Martin 3x3 pack, will be delivered in one big brown box. NW/DW/DIY 3pack had very small run and if you have one coming, you are a very fortunate collector!
"yea, 3x3 is all the sets, 3 boxes in one brown box"
"well they are all done, look great, and yea, the are late, but worth it, the paint apps are amazing, the ones in the photos are off the factory floor ~ So like 5 people asked for refunds, really great that 99% trusted us !!!"

"really small run..."

Like Ashley said above, they are late and you all waited a long time for them. Thank you again for your trust, patience and understanding. 3A legionnaires are the best! Hail to the LEGION!

Confirmation that new wave of Brambles single figures is coming to us next year.
"a new wave of bramble in the new year !"
"single figures"

Posting in Murakami in Versailles thread:
"I wanna see Bramble in the Louvre !"28.10

Fuck It#2 sale info and some photos, from Ashley's blog. I got to say that I love Ashley's inks..
"Fuck It book 2 will be available at www.bambalandstore.com this coming monday (nov 1st), Hong Kong time. This will not be available anywhere else for now, any stores wanting copies can email me etc.. "

October - 2010 Fib2.thOctober - 2010 Fib3.thOctober - 2010 Fib1.th

Sweet news, from threeA blog, for everyone who has Android phone ENTREAT is available right now and versions for iPhone and iPad are coming as well. Btw, if you don't know - ENTREAT - is an awesome catalog of 3A toys, filled with beautiful photos:
Entreat for Android 2.2 is now available as a free download in the Android Marketplace.
If you like it, give it 5 stars.
Will there be versions for iPhone and iPad?
YES THERE WILL BE…

Ashley about Fuck It #2 sale time and quantity available:
"9-00am, but there wil be enough, so I dont think any concerns to be on time are warranted..."

Saying what he likes the most about Fuck It and about surprises during Fuck It #2 sale:
"the surprize is I did a second book
3 is powering along
this is the most fun I have ever had publishing.. no pressure or stress... its awesome"
"ha, well no soapbox rants in book 2, kinda summed it al up in book one.
that spiel at the front is way I like to / want to live. We all faulter and trip, whats important is we try.. i fucking try.."
"fuck it will go as long as I can... fuck it 50 is my goal ~"

WWRp Large Martin 3x3 pack, will be delivered in one big brown box. NW/DW/DIY 3pack had very small run and if you have one coming, you are a very fortunate collector!
"yea, 3x3 is all the sets, 3 boxes in one brown box"
"well they are all done, look great, and yea, the are late, but worth it, the paint apps are amazing, the ones in the photos are off the factory floor ~ So like 5 people asked for refunds, really great that 99% trusted us !!!"

"really small run..."

Like Ashley said above, they are late and you all waited a long time for them. Thank you again for your trust, patience and understanding. 3A legionnaires are the best! Hail to the LEGION!

Confirmation that new wave of Brambles single figures is coming to us next year.
"a new wave of bramble in the new year !"
"single figures"

Posting in Murakami in Versailles thread:
"I wanna see Bramble in the Louvre !"

Сommenting on this video (FB link), created by our boardies:
"that get a prize !
awesome!"
First prize , which given personally by Ashley at the new board!

Latest entry from Ashley's art blog:
Some new paintings I have started. Starting paintings is always more fun than finishing them...

October - 2010 Newy1.thOctober - 2010 Newy2.th

Ashley commenting on Bambaland looking character on one of the painting above:
"thats not bamba, its... The Chud
or Chuddy
related to bamba, and the Doob"

Looks like Popbot is ready for shipping (not saying that it will ship out right now). Love the box art.......I mean LOVE the box art!
"i like em too, super rushed to get these done though, turned out rather spiffy
Im actually really, I mean really fond of the underverse illustration, the atari 2600 looking thing... !"

October - 2010 Popbot.th

DW Heavy Bramble and no worries, the shipping version is rusted, like WWR White Engineer Armstrong in some parts:

October - 2010 Dwhb.th

Ashley about DW Heavy Bramble looks and how rare he is:
"ha, thats a cean variant, not for sale, dont worry, the bought have rust"
"rarest 1/6th robot by far, hardly anyone ordered it...."
"probably not"
"Im finding out about rusty version, I have not seen, SO that could be it people, i love it. if the rust has been omitted, you can have a refund no prob. waiting for an official word"
"the shipping version is rusted, aka engineer armstrong in parts..."

"we dont re-release stuff"
"maybe oneday" - that there is a chance for NW Heavy Bramble...one day

Fuck It #2 in hardcover, will be available for sale on November 1st, 9:00 AM Hong-Kong time, at www.bambalandstore.com ...64 pages of Ashley's art and the book, which will cheer you up. Currently it's going to be available only at www.bambalandstore.com , but there is a chance that some comic retailers will have 'em, but you know how it's convenient and easy to buy at Bamba, especially if you have 3AA discount.

About MK3 Bertie variants and colorways:
"nothing is confirmed"

MK3 Bertie is currently almost the most mysterious 3A bot sale!

Bertie MK3 information, to summarize: MK3 goes on sale in November or December, depending whether 2000 AD Mongrol would be offered first (3A cant promise anymore Berties MK3 beyond this release); samples will be shown: PRV Bertie MK3 could be offered for sale mid 2011;
"nothing has changed,
Im not gonna show until all the samples are done and finished, why show half finished shit, I dont need to ?
Im not gonna promise any more MK3 beyond this release, because in the new year we are doing some new things that are gonna take factory time, PRV could take til middle of next year.
Mk3 goes onsale next month, samples shown when done
and Gar, shit changes man, we dont have rules or spreadsheets at 3A, plus I run it, and I always reserve the right to change my mind."
"MK3 will be forsale soon, Im thinking of pushing it into early december to avoid thanksgiving etc.. November has other sales too.. so who knows..
as said, once samples are done, and I dig them, ill show em, really that simple, nothing sinister.
Might sell Mongrol before Mk3"

Reminder not to talk in the main threads about money and going into long discussions whether you can afford Bertie or any other toy or not, this is a toy discussion forum, not money discussion forum:
"MK3,__ not a finances thread,
simple, dont buy or buy."

Bertie MK3 A&B versions information:
"MK3 mode A would fuck up bramble.. mode B would have more trouble, a more even fight decided by weapons."
"2 different configurations A and B
why build, profit and death. like any fine weapons company.."

"its a bertie... think long big bertie..."
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down