World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bertie MK2

+85
zendeluxe
Hogarth
rudi_bot
Mr. Rictus
zbrushman
cision23
gundamben831
nollieef
gunm
theparallax
Albino
666ways2love
battlemonkey
GrandpaStern
Shit Narnia
Sixfish
MrJack
Mouse9090
bubs67
Argentix
illproxy
ozz
chiowhon
papamadoo
abex44
ggmm76
Artoo
Chivo
joe950
Bassnoir
Crem
Dar Wolfram
dextercat69
Reks36
goddamnanalog
spizzness
Sideglide
dtrain
card
pezbanana
Beats n Dahbi
Plastic Robo
Kedao
Matrix
x43x
Skipper11x
thumbtack82
Jahright
IronChap
Danz
koonfasa
Firehazzard
Toolarmy
DT2
Drip
geisT
SpiderPig
UsedUniverse
noveltycross
wutasi
Deus Machina
gregory
zzzzz
ESeffinga
Beaumont
3Afan
Musahi13
soulburn
Wooly
ANWOT
counterfeit
ennui
Jandrolex
Cthulhu
DinoDino
Oneluckyboy
ianross
Knightjar
beeto bot
Beeratt
fluppeco
Dolly
Dutch Merc
gar
gimbat
89 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bertie MK2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bertie MK2

Post by illproxy Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:16 am

Crem wrote:Wait has ended- #2 has arrived! He is just as stunning as 1 and sports two pistolas( the big fucks), machete and more heads for rolling...like the OG "backpack" on 2...these are the BERTIES I've hoped for since I first found 3A...now if only ZT and SANDCRAB would be made...

Only knock- the tears on the severed heads!i guess meatbags shed oily tears when the head loppers come a lopping...

Good show ThreeA- thanks for breathing life back into the WWR line...

great to hear! Cool

should have mine on Monday gonna re-read WWR for millionth time in prep, gotta get that WWR boner back up in action. Twisted Evil
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:16 am

Crem wrote:Wait has ended- #2 has arrived! He is just as stunning as 1 and sports two pistolas( the big fucks), machete and more heads for rolling...like the OG "backpack" on 2...these are the BERTIES I've hoped for since I first found 3A...now if only ZT and SANDCRAB would be made...

Only knock- the tears on the severed heads!i guess meatbags shed oily tears when the head loppers come a lopping...

Good show ThreeA- thanks for breathing life back into the WWR line...

great to hear!  Cool

should have mine on Monday gonna re-read WWR for millionth time in prep, gotta get that WWR boner back up in action. Twisted Evil
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:03 am

DDv2 Two landed in Seattle

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:56 am

gregory wrote:DDv2 Two landed in Seattle
Not over here it hasn't. Mad  
Eagerly awaiting this beast. So excited after seeing all these in hand photos.
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:08 am

Got my #1 this week. So chunky, great heft to the thing and it's all so nice and tight, paint is fantastic. It's been a year of much waiting, but quality-wise things are on the up and up!
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

http://www.collectathingy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:23 am

I could have had these DDV2 but I gave up everything! Looking at these images and comments... WWR SOTF the latest and greatest figures... THEY COULD HAVE BEEN MINE AND I THREW IT ALL AWAY! But I couldn't afford ALL of them... I don't know what to do...

Oh what have I done? WHAT HAVE I DONE? How could I be so blind? I didn't need to own every single WWR release... NOW I DON'T HAVE ANY! I couldn't afford them and now I don't have the means to buy my way back in!

WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP ME? I'm a weapon against myself! I'VE DUG MY OWN GRAVE! I'm trapped forever suffering in a Hell of my own making! I'M QUITE THE OVER DRAMATIC GUY, DON'T YOU THINK?

There's no way I could have avoided today.... I just... I couldn't bear the pain any longer... NOBODY UNDERSTANDS! MY LIFE REVOLVED AROUND 3A ALWAYS ANTICIPATING THE NEXT DROP! 3A WAS THE LIFESBLOOD PUMPING THROUGH MY VEINS! I couldn't buy them all... I'm a completionist! I have all of the Tamashii Nations Star Wars S.H.Figuarts action figures... but I'm not happy!

3A was cult, rare, wonderful, sacred! IT WAS THE SUPERIOR TOY! THE WORLD OF ASHLEY WOOD, DREAMS MADE FLESH!

Will I always have this void inside of me? My therapist says I might have had it before coming into contact with 3A.... I just can't move on with my life... 3A was everything to me! Nothing can replicate the elitism I felt when I collected 3A... I need those feelings back!

Help, I'm a victim of 3A's brilliant marketing strategy!

Nobody's gonna reply to me... but I still post these stupid melodramatic self-loathing messages anyway... I used to generate replies... BUT NOT ANYMORE! I crave attention... I just want to be loved! I NEED CONSTANT ATTENTION! PLEASE SOMEBODY TALK TO ME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:53 am

... Rolling Eyes anyways

so how about that bertie
Matrix
Matrix
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:06 pm

The Berties are awesome! Seriously I think this is exactly what 3A needs after a long winter of TKs, Barbies and licenses: Quality, unique robots that can't be purchased anywhere else! This is the kind of stuff that put 3A on the map and for good reason. Hooray for the return of the King baby! Very Happy
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Ready for number 3 to ship now. Bring on number 4 p/o.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Reks36 Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:44 pm

What a Face <-------- That's how I feel going for all 12 if Ashley drops them all!!! cheers
Reks36
Reks36
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:46 pm

What's funny is we're all so used to seeing the DD in the portable scale in the past and they did such a stellar job on the paint app being so close to OG.... so when I see the pics of these monsters next to 1/6 figures like 4th NOM, my brain still doesn't reconcile the true scale. Basically the pics just come no where close to doing it justice. When you open that box and have a big ol Bertie rising out of it.... hunngh, so good. 3A dr3Ams come true.

How cool are those bolts on each pouch too?
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:53 pm

Bertie MK2 - Page 26 RXKGAPV}
Here's a quickie fer folks to see - working on a deadline so i will try and do better wit more time...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:15 pm

Crem wrote:@pez- I haven't tried to tell you the truth...sure u can remove em,not sure they have the same back peg but I figure they would...

Thanks Crem... they should all have the same peg hole: one less mold and more savings for 3A... so those who got only one, can buy another's backpack and swap... but i doubt anyone will be parting out these Berties...

I got #2 but skipped #1 and glad i did, 1's face decal is too boring. 2's face is grittier, more scarred... I do like 1's gatling gun though.

Nice pic of #2 above, BTW. Smile

pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Musahi13 Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:24 pm

Wow!

Nice shot zzzzz
Bertie MK2 - Page 26 DDbertieMK2V2[/quote]
Musahi13
Musahi13
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by zzzzz Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:42 am

Musahi13 wrote:Wow!

Nice shot zzzzz
http://insult.fi/3Aphotos/DDbertieMK2V2.jpg

Thanks, Musahi!

It's a nice figure! Smile
zzzzz
zzzzz
Oyabun

https://instagram.com/cinco_zeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:58 am

They never look as good as the promo images, don't you think? I dodged quite the uhh bullet there! Why are there button snaps on the pouches? I don't even like WWR, as I'm an energy weapons guy! WWR is all bullets! Me? I'm into rayguns! I love the smell of plasma in the morning!

See I became focused on space opera as a reaction against the dieselpunk world of Ashley Wood! Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid! I sold my 3AA set... even if I wanted to collect 3A again I would be as they uhh... say... fucked! I mean how could I buy any future releases without having the 2015 3AA set?

I need some context here! I mean from my point of view everyone should have the 3AA set in their collection! I don't care if you don't collect WWR or hate 3AGO... It's the 3AA set and it's supposed to like transcend all barriers you know! You buy into the 3AA for the discount and you keep your umm free gift box! There's a million ways I can try to justify what I've done... You can convince your mind to believe anything!

I used to be big into animation but I put a stop to that after I quit 3A. See that was part of the appeal of 3A to me the uhh "toon" style for lack of an uhh better term. So I developed my hatred for "toon" style slowly over time as a reaction against 3A. I HATE CARTOONS, THEREFORE I AM NOT REQUIRED TO COLLECT 3A! It's only live action works of cinema for me from now on, Satoshi Kon means nothing to me anymore!

So uhh that's why I latched onto "space opera" as well... see I was into WWR but if I retroactively hate everything that doesn't fit into my familiar space heroic adventure mold then I can justify no longer collecting WWR! I don't need that stupid miniguns and pill shaped robot trash! BUT WHAT ABOUT EVENFALL? 3A ACTUALLY DOES SPACE OPERA NOW, NOOO! I couldn't afford that Gravy Train set and that left a bad taste in my mouth.... I actually planned on getting the OG TOTEM THUG PUGILLO, but I felt so betrayed by that $500 set...

THIS BULLSHIT WENT UP FOR PRE-ORDER LIKE A DAY AFTER I FELL IN LOVE WITH EVENFALL! How do you even account for that? Did I develop some kind of psychic link with 3A? No seriously, HOW DID I ANTICIPATE THAT RELEASE? I've been brainwashed by 3A... it's some kind of mind control experiment! HELP!

I latched onto Destiny next because it has two things going for it... No wait three things! It's by Bungie (Halo), toys by 3A, and it's a space opera! I bought the Destiny Titan because I wanted to cling onto 3A... but not Ash's art... I know Destiny and Bungie are a scam, but I just really wanted to have and to hold a high quality 3A release again!

Oh yeah I've been collecting Star Wars... do I have to say it again? It's like a mantra for me at this point! I've been collecting the Tamashii Nations Star Wars S.H.Figuarts line, as I cannot afford the Hot Toys Star Wars Movie Masterpiece line. That's my catchphrase because I'm too much of a poorfag piece of shit to buy all the 3A, Hot Toys, Sideshow, whatever 1/6 crap!

Ever notice all the 3A ripoffs that keep springing up out of nowhere? I used to be a LEGO guy, if there's one thing I despise in this world it's the dreaded clone brands! I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY SUBSTITUTES FOR THE HIGH QUALITY TOYS FROM 3A AND THE LEGO COMPANY! PLEASE RESPOND! I NEED ATTENTION HERE! I'M SPILLING MY GUTS HERE! MY THERAPIST TOLD ME TO CONFRONT YOU GUYS HERE! GOD DAMN IT! This isn't a comedy routine! I'm cooperating! Please talk to me, guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by abex44 Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:07 am

How has this guy not been banned yet?

abex44
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:16 am

My thoughts exactly, I came here for the Berties. I'm trying to avoid the friends/foe feature on here, is there any way is there any way we can give him a thread I can just never look at? Not trying to be mean, but really, c'mon now...
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:26 am

The one that says others should be banned is the one that should be banned. I've got feelings y'know! YOU DO NOT, CLEARLY! I know everyone's against me... Even if I could present a cold, emotionless, rational, and logical argument you would never agree with me. Once you've formed a negative opinion of someone it sticks no matter what. Anything they say is filtered through that veil of negativity. I'm throwing my pain, anger, fear, and suffering down a well...

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:38 am

As the late great Oscar Wylde once (never) said...

Bertie MK2 - Page 26 3b735629f2216549522f05f0b1165b9d
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:50 am

Hoping DD2 arrives soon. I'm redoing one of my shelves, and having it will be great to sort things out. I'd be happy with the DD4 drop before year's end if it could be arranged. Cap the year off on a high. DD1 is a smile maker at my house.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:27 am

we need that Q+A back pls!

needs mo WWR intel. wonder how close the DD's get to completing their mission this time and if nom de plume is with them when they go roth hunting in the jungle.

illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassnoir Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:20 am

...DD2 arrived this morning (Seattle area) with nary a doorbell ring...DDI required signature...DD2...not so much...I fucking love this bot...I have a thing for matching up 1/6 and 1/12 figures and the only DD Bertie I had in 1/12 was a perfect match for DD2...making me one happy camper...these bots really are the heart and soul of 3A...I missed out on the full set in 1/12 but I damn sure won't in 1/6...keep them coming boys keep them coming...
Bassnoir
Bassnoir
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:45 am

Got a message from the wife another 3A box arrived...must be DD2
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooly Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:18 am

First DDv2 sale came in December of last year, we can't end the year without one more. I bought off a sketch before... for the Deeds, I'll sketch-buy one more time no problem.
Wooly
Wooly
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next