World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bertie MK2

+85
zendeluxe
Hogarth
rudi_bot
Mr. Rictus
zbrushman
cision23
gundamben831
nollieef
gunm
theparallax
Albino
666ways2love
battlemonkey
GrandpaStern
Shit Narnia
Sixfish
MrJack
Mouse9090
bubs67
Argentix
illproxy
ozz
chiowhon
papamadoo
abex44
ggmm76
Artoo
Chivo
joe950
Bassnoir
Crem
Dar Wolfram
dextercat69
Reks36
goddamnanalog
spizzness
Sideglide
dtrain
card
pezbanana
Beats n Dahbi
Plastic Robo
Kedao
Matrix
x43x
Skipper11x
thumbtack82
Jahright
IronChap
Danz
koonfasa
Firehazzard
Toolarmy
DT2
Drip
geisT
SpiderPig
UsedUniverse
noveltycross
wutasi
Deus Machina
gregory
zzzzz
ESeffinga
Beaumont
3Afan
Musahi13
soulburn
Wooly
ANWOT
counterfeit
ennui
Jandrolex
Cthulhu
DinoDino
Oneluckyboy
ianross
Knightjar
beeto bot
Beeratt
fluppeco
Dolly
Dutch Merc
gar
gimbat
89 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bertie MK2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bertie MK2

Post by gar Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:18 am

Dirty Deeds v2 #1 arrived,

I am lost for words.
So familiar, like an old friend you've never met.
gar
gar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:20 am

hnnghhhhhh cmon monday!

totally want one with SMG then i think im good, with two of them flanking nom 4th.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:37 am

DD 2 arrival confirmed - great thing to come home to!
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Artoo Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:20 pm

Gah! Still waiting for my #2. Everyone else in Seattle got theirs already. Sad
Artoo
Artoo
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:47 am

Bertie MK2 - Page 27 IoVMscz
Matrix
Matrix
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Not here yet. Soon though...
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:50 am

ESeffinga wrote:Not here yet. Soon though...

Yes, hopefully.

every time I walk into the living room and see the DDv2 One Bertie MK2 on the table.
I am happy surprised by it's size and appearance.

The perfect WWR robot in my opinion.
Which makes me even more curious about Alberto.
gar
gar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:03 am

These BERTIES are the ones I've hoped for since I purchased my first ZT bertie many years ago. I feel it is a small victory for the Legion as we have fought and rallied long to get them.We have lost quite a lot of good men and women who used to fight along side us who also played apart in the WWR joy we are feeling today.My hat is off to the Legion and to ThreeA for engineering this recent masterwork.
I have been pleased by the recent deliveries( dd1/2,ninja TK and even cowbot) as the quality and details seem to be up to the bar/par set by ThreeA early on.I hope this level of quality control and attention to detail continues as it is very important to keeping the attention of a fanbase in an ever increasingly competitive toy market. there are a lot of people/companies producing beautiful works for us to spend our monies on, I'm glad that ThreeA is still in the fight and recently have been kickin ass...
Thank you ThreeA for this new batch if inspiration- this is the path to greatness...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:27 am

@vincejustvince- I've honestly been one of those folks who think you should be banned/removed from this forum,as I am not a fan of your rants and self absorption.Your thirst for attention is very off putting and disruptive.That being said,I'm not posting this to slam you but to offer some advice.You can tell me to go to hell,but wait until you have read this in entirety...
 I know that elements if the Legion both seem inclusive and exclusive at the same time.There are some of us here who have been here for many years and have invested many hours to the Legion and to build this community.We have also lost as many members along the way.This community is quite welcoming but will also be just as quick to exclude people from conversation if they DEMAND too much attention. This forum is about the works of Ashley and ThreeA and isn't meant to be an extension of you personal soapbox or therapy. People begin to care and invest in you when you show you are here as a member of the community- and as in all communities - you will not find acceptance from all members of that community as we are all different- that's life.
I have been around for a long time and I'm not a favorite person of many people here I'm sure- I think more so when I first arrived.But in time you will find folks whom you are drawn to and the relationships build or dont. We are all very different yet we share a common thread- sometimes that's all it is- one common thread,other times it's much more. You can't expect everyone to love and embrace you,but if you spend time listening( reading) others posts and asking questions,your part in this community can grow if you want it to. If you motivation is to be disruptive and self absorbed,many people will begin to withdrawal from any conversation with you...This is true of life...
 This community is of our construction and you have play your part. You are in full control of the part you play and each role will have its own results. If you are truly here for your interest in Ashley's work and the objects ThreeA creates,then you are in the right place.If your motivation is to just be a distraction and to make this the Vince show,you will become more and more alienated and more alone- if you think this group is a bunch of nerds you are passive aggressively thumbing your nose at, then you are truly dumb and free of any help or direction.
I would like to think you are a social awkward individual looking for some acceptance in what might sometimes feel like a very exclusive group.My advice is to hang in there and drop the bullshit and mAybe post less and read more.there is a ton of information/comics/stories that will give you an 'insiders edge' to where you can become more a part of the conversation and less a distraction from it...
Peace to you man,and peace to the Legion...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 666ways2love Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:37 am

Bertie MK2 - Page 27 Slow_clap_citizen_kane
666ways2love
666ways2love
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ozz Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:35 am

^^
eloquent as always Crem.
Smile

ozz
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by joe950 Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:03 am

As much as I miss him, I'm thankful Ash isn't here to witness this trash! Now back to the Bertie's! Being an owner of the original dirty dozen who was there when the crazy low prices were announced for the set, I am so fuckin eager to see what #4 will be packing. I'm hopeful that one will have a grease gun! I'm in for all 13! And for the love, can we get a square three pack!?
joe950
joe950
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:50 am

yeah the SMG/grease gun is def my most wanted weapon ver for a DD
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:54 am

I'm wit ya-grease gun is a winner...wouldn't mind a shotty either...

Now I'm crazy torn though....do I try and complete the dirty dozen or do I go 3AGO for my other loved factions? A 1/6 SANDCRAB,ZT are objects of my dreams- would also like to see GHOSTMAKER and the OG Bulletspitters versions we've never seen...
Damn ThreeA- you make it hard for a brotha!

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:06 am

my DD#2 arrives tomorrow hoping it gets my WWR feels goin again
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:50 am

I'm excited for you ill-you we see first hand what all the hubbub is all about!

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:11 am

Crem wrote:I'm wit ya-grease gun is a winner...wouldn't mind a shotty either...

Now I'm crazy torn though....do I try and complete the dirty dozen or do I go 3AGO for my other loved factions? A 1/6 SANDCRAB,ZT are objects of my dreams- would also like to see GHOSTMAKER and the OG Bulletspitters versions we've never seen...
Damn ThreeA- you make it hard for a brotha!

I'm going to hope for 1/6 on the sandcrab or any other faction I want. I totally understand the dilemma though.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:28 pm

@onelucky- my preference is ALWAYS 1/6- but I'm not sure if they will be produced in that scale as I am led to believe the wider range of factions will only be made available in 3AGO scale.
With as good as the DD2s have been thus far coupled with the very positive response from buyers,the 1/6 might get a shot as it seems to be a real flagship bot...
The 3AGO scale IMO lends itself more to the idea that these are toys while the 1/6 have more of a sculptural/show piece feel to them, which I like...
My fingers are crossed for 1/6- but would slum it at 3Ago scale if it's my only option- as they feel redundantly close to the Wwrp scale we have had for years...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:33 pm

@Crem- I'm 24 years old with the mind of a child, and all I know are toys and science fiction films. My abrasiveness is a defense mechanism. What good are "friends" if I have to step on eggshells around them? I hate most people. I just wanted to be a 3A die-hard, but I can't afford it so I vent my frustration here every once in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:01 pm

Your defense mechanism isn't really working if it's resulting in a feeling of alienation that furthers the cycle.you are a young man with a potentially long life ahead of you- it is sad that you would choose to spend that long life alone and friendless...friends don't expect each other to walk on eggshells but they do expect you to be good to them and yourself. We all come unraveled from time to time and sometimes it's easier to find yourself again with the care of a friend...you got to be good to yourself first as it provides the road map for others to relate and respect you...the person you must most be concern with being your friend is yourself-if you make yourself uncomfortable-how do you expect others to not follow suit? Have a nice night man...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:29 am

You are a good guy for taking the time and that advice, Crem.

Back on topic. DD2 has arrived. Yeah!! First thing I noticed was the size of the box difference. Different loadout, so yeah. Actually the first thing I noticed is that unlike DD1 that required a pickup at the PO for a siggy, DD2 was just left at the door. First time any 3A has come that way to me in a looooong time.

But back to the Deeds.... um yeah. These guys are friggin boss! So so happy they are happening. 3A/AW toys at their absolute best (IMO).
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:57 am

got #2 in WI, opened him up to have a look, looks amazing. will get out for play tonight. dem WWR feels.... i feel them Cool
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:03 am

@Crem- I appreciate you talking to me, as I'm in need of constant attention.

@ESeffinga- I fear that their best was when Lok Ho was around. Search your feelings, etc.

I saw a picture of someone's display recently, he had an EMGY Armstrong and EMGY Grunt. Those figures are so beautiful, they have a real air of loneliness and isolation to them. I don't see any great gulf between me and those bots really. That's why I was drawn to WWR in the first place. I don't get that same feeling from the Civic Defence totalitarian future military police battalion or from the savagery of the Dirty Deeds squad. I don't expect anyone else to understand, but when I see those WWR squad's lined up they are like heroes of myth on a quest to save the planet Earth.

NO, WAIT! I'M A DIRTY DEEDS SYMPATHIZER THROUGH AND THROUGH, I'LL ADMIT IT! CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY, WE WILL SMASH ANY RESISTANCE! IT'S ALL A PART OF THE DIRTY DEEDS LIFESTYLE CHOICE! BLOOD, FIRE, AND DEATH AWAIT US! ALL 12 BERTIE MK2 AND NOM DE PLUME 2.0 RELEASE CONFIRMED! I'M QUITE THE 3AA 2015 WWR SOTF DDV2 KIND OF GUY, AREN'T I?

Not that it matters anyway, because I don't have these toys anymore. I hate myself and want to die. All my life they told me I was a unique and talented individual, but everything that has transpired seems to contradict that. I'M NOTHING, I'M NOBODY! SHIELDS UP! EMGY SQUAD DEFEND US ALL! It's like C-3PO says, we are made to suffer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:15 am

wow.. crems advice... in one ear out the other.

OK now back to Berties! Smile
Bertie MK2 - Page 27 1E4qS15
Matrix
Matrix
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ozz Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:16 am

DD2 also just arrived - in Atlanta. Beautiful bot, but joints looser than DD1. Luckily can still hold a cool pose. Not gonna say "renewed faith" in 3A, but very happy with both of these guys.

ozz
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next