World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series

+50
PiggyV01
Gilgamesh
dtrain
Plastic Robo
Vaxillus
Hogarth
666ways2love
zendeluxe
thumbtack82
Mr. Rictus
Jaybo3000
Grish
SQUID
zzzzz
turbs
zbrushman
Solodice
gundamben831
koonfasa
soulburn
P85
wutasi
papamadoo
pezbanana
card
abex44
Bassnoir
Oneluckyboy
Skipper11x
KeiTa12
Beats n Dahbi
Chivo
bubs67
christopherswalls
gar
chillabearZ
Drip
geisT
Sideglide
noveltycross
Argentix
ESeffinga
BPP
Beaumont
illproxy
counterfeit
IronChap
Zach.de
gimbat
gregory
54 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 Empty Re: Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series

Post by zzzzz Tue May 26, 2015 4:53 pm

illproxy wrote:fuck yes translated shitty nine part one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mmmmm my WWR boner is... exxxcited. Twisted Evil

http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/d412a01d97s53jdvgl4undu8glg33h

ahhh loved that! had to save images and zoom in on them in viewer. any way to make bigger on 3A site? prolly missing sumthin obvious Question

but yeah fun read!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

we so need figs of von and his "pet" Cool

That was awesome. Damn I wish I had ordered the Battlechild set... hopefully get to read the comic somehow thats coming with the set...

Just wish there would be a WWR release (other than DD) on Bambaland, I could use my 3AA discount for...
zzzzz
zzzzz
Oyabun

https://instagram.com/cinco_zeta

Back to top Go down

Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 Empty Re: Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series

Post by gar Wed May 27, 2015 4:41 am

zzzzz wrote:Just wish there would be a WWR release (other than DD) on Bambaland, I could use my 3AA discount for...
Starts with "I" ?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christopherswalls Wed May 27, 2015 11:24 pm

Preordered my Dropcloth set, can't wait for them to ship!
christopherswalls
christopherswalls
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by bubs67 Thu May 28, 2015 12:33 pm

gar wrote:
zzzzz wrote:Just wish there would be a WWR release (other than DD) on Bambaland, I could use my 3AA discount for...
Starts with "I" ?
... and end with a "p" ... no p in WWR ?
bubs67
bubs67
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu May 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Iron Pascha? rabbit
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Fri May 29, 2015 4:03 am

oooooooo next chptr in shitty 9 comic lookin cool! saw some pics on Fb. Cool

WWR boner at semi status until we get translated ver on blog. Twisted Evil

spoilssssssssssssssss below-
looks like maybe Roth is watching the meeting between von and the EC via sensors on a bot outside the bunker...! Cool

bahhh WWR boner is hard, its hard i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Fri May 29, 2015 9:10 am

Well yeah, of course he is, he's Rothchild. If he didn't have eyes everywhere watching everything I would question how he was able to basically control the War. The question is whether Rothy is going to start taking sides now that he's been brought down to Earth. He's in NOMs backyard now, so manipulating the Terrans to go against them would certainly be in his favor. Then again, sending extra support to the Martians could be enough to make them go on the offensive, which would be a worthy distraction for both the Terrans and NOM...
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Sun May 31, 2015 6:07 am

i think Roth has and will always be on his own side.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Beats n Dahbi Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:24 pm

illproxy wrote:oooooooo next chptr in shitty 9 comic lookin cool! saw some pics on Fb. Cool

WWR boner at semi status until we get translated ver on blog. Twisted Evil

spoilssssssssssssssss below-
looks like maybe Roth is watching the meeting between von and the EC via sensors on a bot outside the bunker...! Cool

bahhh WWR boner is hard, its hard i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Where did you see the pictures? I want to see too!
Beats n Dahbi
Beats n Dahbi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:33 pm

So, now we have confirmation that the Shitty 9 are in fact led by Von de Plume, which is cool. But now I'm wondering: Will we see a showdown between Von and his Shitty 9 versus Nom and his Dirty Dozen? Because I would pay to see that! Very Happy
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Beats n Dahbi Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Argentix wrote:So, now we have confirmation that the Shitty 9 are in fact led by Von de Plume, which is cool. But now I'm wondering: Will we see a showdown between Von and his Shitty 9 versus Nom and his Dirty Dozen? Because I would pay to see that! Very Happy

Maybe Von is still loyal to Supreme, but the E.C is too desperate to have any chance to defeat Rothchild to see that.
Beats n Dahbi
Beats n Dahbi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:47 am

Eh, whatever the case I'm sure Ash could come up with a way to pit the two de Plumes against each other if he wanted to. I could think of a few scenarios, especially considering Von and Nom likely have different philosophies on NOM and such. Would be pretty cool to see! Just saying... Wink
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Just got an email from Goodsmile - MDL Harold will start shipping on June 24.
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

http://www.collectathingy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:54 pm

Got charged for Harold today, hopefully the shipping notice isn't too far behind!
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by soulburn Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:38 am

yay!

- Neil
soulburn
soulburn
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:51 pm

"MDL HAROLD", the 1st toy from WWR comic THE SHITTY 9 will be shipping from GoodSmile starting tomorrow, June 23rd!

Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 R5XzUJXmGoodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 EnMdPQqm

MDL HAROLD can be ordered HERE at GoodSmile Online shop, shipping worldwide.

The next episode of THE SHITTY 9 comic (episode 3) will be seen in the Hobby Japan magazine September issue to be released on July 25th.
After that, THE SHITTY 9 comics will be seen in the HJ magazine every other month (Episode 4 will be in November issue to be sold on September 25th).
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:33 pm

Very much looking forward to this one arriving
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:23 am

I love that the Harolds can hold their mounted cannons like standard weapons. Ingenious design if you ask me Very Happy
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:15 am

hey, its not a gun that way. Its a big poke stick, Harold are very curious little robot.
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:36 am

Should arrive Thursday night for me!
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by IronChap Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:51 pm

Tracking number GET
IronChap
IronChap
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by KeiTa12 Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:02 pm

They're already landing in Japan , heads up on instagram #wwrp
KeiTa12
KeiTa12
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:26 pm

KeiTa12 wrote:They're already landing in Japan , heads up on instagram #wwrp

Yeah, seen couple of pics as well !
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:10 pm

I'm passing on this Harold and the Dropcloth set even though i prefer WWR in 1/12 scale and the teal color is gorgeous... but Harold in 1/12 is way too small and Dropcloths too delicate. Beautiful robots, though, and congrats to those who got them!

Hopefully the Shitty 9 will see some Armstrong and Bramble and Caesar and Square, would definetely get those!
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:51 pm

Hey gang, got my Shitty 9 Harold. I took a few pics and impressions below:

(Note: This is my first Harold so there will be some comments that might be well known to some, but not to me.)

Packing: 10/10
Good Smile Company: Love their packing job! The shipper was shipped in its own box. Packing around the shipper. I can safely say their packing makes damage near impossible (WBR, you listening?).
Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 IMAG6588_zpsikiw9ukg

Packaging: 3/10
What you say!?! Let me be clear, the packaging was really nice looking, heavy graphics and the feeling of weathering. BUT, as a box on the shelf in a store (should be popping up in Japan hobby shops), it has no presence. If you know what 3A is, or Harold, you are OK. For people walking by, well, they would just walk by. Especially in Japan where everything is competing for every yen possible, this box loses. This can be seen at Mandarake, a powerhouse re-seller of used toys throughout Japan, where great figs like Ceasar and other great bots just gather dust because the box is solid white, or green, etc. A pic of the bot would do wonders to catch the eye of new fans.
Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 IMAG6589_zpsyo2sj04d

Harold: 8/10
As I said, this is my first Harold. It is damn cool and with the neck that extends, it gives several emotional poses from angry, curious, etc. Parts are tight, but moveable. Nothing was sticky and no paintlock for me. The detail is nice and not too heavy handed. Each angle offers something new.
Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 IMAG6591_zpsxxtq4dhy
Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 IMAG6595_1_zps9b2uwjrj
Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 IMAG6596_1_zpsrxbvcrwc
Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 IMAG6597_1_zpshxgsfprh
Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 IMAG6598_1_zpsz4pmtdjl

Gripes: In the box were these 2 plastic pegs and i had no idea what they were for. Later, I figured out that they are there to lock in the arms to the body. The problem is, there were no instructions on what they were, or how to use them. It might sounds like a small thing, but I actually put the arms on FIRST and tried to twist the joints without them. I nearly snapped the joint. Also, the joint lines up one way. There is a large end and a small end. The arm is the same so big matches to big, etc. etc. I also didn't notice this for a while and thus, made it hard to really understand how to use the joint locking pegs.
Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 IMAG6593_1_zpsl9gimd3c
Peg hole (large end)
Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 IMAG6592_1_zpsgkvnw4fq
peg in
Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 IMAG6594_1_zps4lrazlan

So, a little "this is how you put this thing together" single page would be nice. Pics only needed. Think IKEA.

That said, I really like posing this guy and swapping the arms and guns. The color is nice but wish the orange was more orange like the preview pics. In hand, it is more like a pale mustard.

Total score: 21/30
If you are already a fan, you will really like this piece. As a fairly new 3A collector, this piece punishes you (a little) for not knowing what you are getting before purchase. Had the packaging been new-collector friendly, and some instructions, it would have been closer to 26/30.

Goodsmile Company - SHITTY 9 series  - Page 4 IMAG6601_1_zpsoap4dyd9

Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next