World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3AA 2016 Discussion

+76
theparallax
Heirforce
<{OjO}>
Hogarth
ennui
crab rangoon
MrJack
mijho
voleboy
noisebot
Jaybo3000
SzuTsung
MarkyMac
Dar Wolfram
dtrain
Beaumont
koonfasa
pezbanana
Argentix
Mouse9090
Jahright
fluppeco
Danz
carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u
abex44
SpiderPig
gunm
Jubal285ive
Matrix
noveltycross
luk
thumbtack82
Minion
gundamben831
J&J
Grish
zzzzz
DutchBot
Artoo
Crem
Oneluckyboy
Wooly
LV-426
miracle bubbles
ghostmouse
zbrushman
UsedUniverse
counterfeit
PiggyV01
3a_boltman
666ways2love
Sideglide
BlackBellamy
Joshimus
SQUID
Firehazzard
papamadoo
ESeffinga
BPP
x43x
GrandpaStern
Knightjar
chiowhon
Mr. Rictus
Siona
gregory
Kedao
Plastic Robo
Chivo
illproxy
IronChap
gar
geisT
gimbat
Skipper11x
Albino
80 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

3AA 2016 Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: 3AA 2016 Discussion

Post by Chivo Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:40 pm

You can start a Want To Sell thread in the BST section, but yeah you should have the item in hand before you do that.  You can read through the BST rules.

As far as shipping address are concerned, I know you can't change addresses once you've reached the Paypal stage of the checkout process.  And 3A CS won't transfer orders to third parties.  I think the only address changes they'll make is if you are moving.  So all of your outstanding orders would have to go to your single new address I'm assuming.

As far as entering a new address other than your own during check out process, I'd have to defer that to someone who's gone through that experience or perhaps you should shoot an email to 3A CS.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:49 am

Yeah, it's no problem to enter a name/address other than yours in the shipping details during checkout on bambaland. Just can't do it after the order is placed.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by 666ways2love Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:26 am

Not sure how many people would want to pay someone to buy something that won't arrive for 9-12 months just to save 15%. Also, the fact that the account holder can just email CS and cancel the order doesn't make it a very safe transaction for potential buyers.

While you can do it, it takes a HECK of alot of trust. I usually only do it for legit friends
666ways2love
666ways2love
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albino Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:02 pm

Some people already posted pics of the pack .
No doubt now , It was shipped
Albino
Albino
Oyabun

http://www.artandtoys.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:28 pm

Really? Cool, won't be long now, may make some room among my Deeds set up so.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:24 am

Wait six months.  It finally ships.  Just in time for a postal strike (starting Monday).  Nice timing, Canada Post.

Fucking unions are obsolete dinosaurs that should have died off in the 20th century.  They made sense back when there were no labor laws protecting workers rights.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:47 am

Hogarth wrote:Wait six months.  It finally ships.  Just in time for a postal strike (starting Monday).  Nice timing, Canada Post.

Fucking unions are obsolete dinosaurs that should have died off in the 20th century.  They made sense back when there were no labor laws protecting workers rights.

Sorry to hear about that, read about it in our local news...but really misleading info there.

Why are they striking? If you have a moment, would love to have real Canadian views on this.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:02 am

gimbat wrote:
Hogarth wrote:Wait six months.  It finally ships.  Just in time for a postal strike (starting Monday).  Nice timing, Canada Post.

Sorry to hear about that, read about it in our local news...but really misleading info there.

Why are they striking? If you have a moment, would love to have real Canadian views on this.

The main two issues as I understand it is that Canada Post wants to change the pension plans for workers to reduce costs (I don't know the specifics) and the fact that rural postal workers are paid on average about 30% less than their urban counterparts.  The latest news is that the postal workers union has rejected an offer of binding arbitration to prevent the work stoppage.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Firehazzard Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:49 am

It seems they strike quite often.  Wikipedia
Hope it arrives soon

Last edited by Firehazzard on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firehazzard
Firehazzard
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by zbrushman Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:15 am

Sorry to hear about the strike Hogarth...glad the pack's out in the wild. Been waiting on this one.
zbrushman
zbrushman
Tomorrow King

http://jpad3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:37 am

Stupid Canada Post. Hopefully won't affect Prime coming in

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Hogarth wrote:
gimbat wrote:

The main two issues as I understand it is that Canada Post wants to change the pension plans for workers to reduce costs (I don't know the specifics) and the fact that rural postal workers are paid on average about 30% less than their urban counterparts.  The latest news is that the postal workers union has rejected an offer of binding arbitration to prevent the work stoppage.

don't despair ! friend, they said this morning on the news The union send a 30 days reflexion time to the ''patrona'', so I don't think there will be a lock out monday. (its not a strile its a lock out, lock out is when the Boss close the place forcing the worker out.) Wink

p.s, when it come to 3aa member ship its always DHL whos delivering it , don't know why.
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:26 am

Canada Post has not yet agreed to the 30-day extension (but I hope they do).

I don't recall who exactly delivered my membership packages in previous years.  Might have been DHL.  If so, great!  However, I still have other parcels that are supposed to ship later this month that will be delayed if the lockout happens.

The union and Canada Post have been in talks for over six months now and have failed to reach an agreement, so I'm not too optimistic.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Heirforce Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:31 am

Hogarth wrote:Canada Post has not yet agreed to the 30-day extension (but I hope they do).

I don't recall who exactly delivered my membership packages in previous years.  Might have been DHL.  If so, great!  However, I still have other parcels that are supposed to ship later this month that will be delayed if the lockout happens.

The union and Canada Post have been in talks for over six months now and have failed to reach an agreement, so I'm not too optimistic.

I think I have only ever received one package from ThreeA via DHL and it wasn't any of the membership packs. Although DHL is usually quick service they always end up charging you an import fee. However, ThreeZero do tend to use DHL service which I don't like.

Heirforce
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:16 pm

Looks like the lockout will likely go ahead starting Monday...

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack this thread with talk of labor disputes.

Besides, I'm used to waiting for stuff.  ThreeA has trained me well.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by BPP Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Landed this morning in N.Ireland.

Very disappointing in hand. The coat is flimsy and cheap, the tanks attachment is rotten - move his arm and the tanks either fall off or sit at a highly unrealistic angle. Very surprised it passed AW's standards.

Colouring on the belts was fine tho for those that were worried.

Would be an instant sell but for the fact the market will be flooded.

A real shame and the most disappointing 3AA in years. Sorry, wish I could say otherwise.

BPP
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:41 am

Received my 3AA package today. Haven't had time to go over the figure.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:00 am

got mine, really wish the book inside wasnt simply a catalog of toy pics i can see on the blog and was the shitty nine comic, even says von when you open so its a von themed threeA toys catalog, lol
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 am

Box came today. Haven't opened it yet.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:46 am

von inhand and christ the tank design is a nightmare in functionality. just epic failure the way those tanks attach, they drag down back of coat and hang at this odd angle. looks like if they were attached sideways it would have been better cuz they naturally want to do that. seems so amateur and such a obvious oversight. phoned in couldn't care less etc

dig the full over head gasmask for a change, goes down lower on neck and no hair to show out back cuz mask has back part to it. helmet like mask with another helmet on top. the actual helmet is a odd shape, seems to get wider as it goes up and is flat on top but is def unique in design compared to other nom helms.

dig the outfit, coat is cool and the clothes arent so heavily weathered, look very military command clean and they fit nice(sans tanks dragging coat). as i mentioned before i like the under flak vest thing, sparks imagination as to why this nom has one under his coat and others seem fine rockin a tee.

paint work is clean, no bleeds i see. i guess them hoses are metal cuz they are rusted like helm and mask. the straps hanging down on either side of helm is odd both have the metal loop on end. the mask, tanks, helm and hoses have that cool metal sheen seen on the DD's paint. combined with the shine of the pleather coat it is striking. does add to that over military command feel he has, he looks far more that way than say the nom comms.

bod quality seems good no loose joints i have discovered yet.

so in all inahnd it would be impressive if it wasnt for the absolute failure that is the tank attachments. cuz that really dictates the look of the figure overall, it messes with rest of appearance/outfit dragging down back of coat, its that glaring and detracts soooooooooooo much. shame cuz here i am sick of plume lookin figs impressed with this one surprisingly but due to threeA's poor execution of design its a buzzkill. just why? why threeA why? so obvious.

am i glad i have this? yes i think so, that ominous military command look is dope and was needed in my WWR collect. but again it could be 1000x better with a simple re-design of the tanks attachment.

would like to close up coat like in art but seems impossible, gotta remove the flak like vest and waist pouches i imagine. yeah?
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:32 am

Speakin' of flak vests, where are the flakkin' pictures, man!!! What a Face
I always though it was flap instead of flak. How did I get that wrong? Well, I guess there is such a thing as a flap jacket.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:41 pm

well I am working on gaz cable with wire in to make me pose them the way I want
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:02 am

the trick via someone on FB for a easy tank fix is using a twisty tie to loop together the tank hooks after they have gone thru loops on coat to keep them from being pulled outwards. tanks still hang but not at odd angle.

took some pics but camera dead will get batteries. looks awesome with fist in the air "my very shitty nine!" pose like art.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:17 am

Twist-tie was my idea in the Von De Plume thread...

I modified the idea a couple of days later by using the ends of the twist tie as a kind of brace against his back so the tanks were a little more vertical.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:22 am

Hogarth wrote:Twist-tie was my idea in the Von De Plume thread...

I modified the idea a couple of days later by using the ends of the twist tie as a kind of brace against his back so the tanks were a little more vertical.

ahhh i see thks will try the brace mod to get them more vertical, genius on the twisty! shocked no-one at 3a thought of sumthin similar for tanks to sit better.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next