World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+109
aconners1
3a_boltman
Takezo
koonfasa
Cthulhu
counterfeit
Oneluckyboy
pezbanana
papamadoo
thumbtack82
Chivo
Artoo
abex44
Devours
DannyB
Nothing
Matrix
x43x
Chanimation
DpM
BlackBellamy
johnnyhaggis
Beeswax
dragonklien
tango12
fredfran
Mr3AGO
konfucious
Onaux
rikitiki
Firehazzard
Deb Inc.
Bassnoir
fink
slowbrom
d3nnis
altego101
Skipper11x
Wooly
dtrain
Crem
Albino
geisT
wutasi
dextercat69
Tsuba
nixon_3AA
Darthgothikus
gregory
LordPiper
J&J
chiowhon
Grish
Beeratt
zendeluxe
turbs
Beaumont
illproxy
RestlessEye
Toolarmy
Rad Toy Review
Kedao
Danz
ozz
Plastic Robo
BPP
666ways2love
Jubal285ive
3Afan
miracle bubbles
luk
crucial1
Argentix
goddamnanalog
straytoaster
ArtofJeAA
UsedUniverse
regalia
DT2
Siona
ArtWar
gundamben831
ESeffinga
les_trois_as
Sideglide
IronChap
fluppeco
ineedmoretoys
bianco
Ce
Vaxillus
GrandpaStern
dbpom
PiggyV01
7bones
Dar Wolfram
gar
bubs67
Deus Machina
SpiderPig
Utakuninja
jcr518
Losartan
bubblegumking
Mouse9090
grimrealities
ianross
billy_t85
gimbat
113 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by straytoaster Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:25 am

koonfasa wrote:Doesn't look like a skull head to me. Would make him less of a TK too. Painted on would pair up with whoever got the Deathmask, and even give it some chase value. Removeable masks would just make them awesomer.

Happy it's also TKlub. Question now, is what else would be on offer...

the heavy slicer loper or ninja that had the new hothead is supposed to come with a different head, snowbound also had a different head than the regular release (although still a tk head).  The baby in the sketch of death archer is definitely just a skull, so it's not that improbable for a different head on some releases.

straytoaster
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by papamadoo Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:28 am

Ash Said, the baby is the last TK and so the last 7B as well. But is a baby.

When i'll grow up he is going to be the last member of the 7B.

one day Ash will make a grown up figure of him. in 5 of 7 years :p
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:39 am

You know, I don't usually do this, but fuck it. This shit is too ridiculous to be contained in one thread:

Okay, now I'm pissed. I received my Yoshitsune today (along with my 3AA set) and guess what? He's loose and floppy as shit! And it's bad... I mean, I thought that my Death Mask was bad, but now I know what everyone was so upset about. He's unposeable, completely ruined. Oh, and you want to know the cherry on the shit sundae? Mine came with an extra bonus: Chipped paint on his face from the shipping process. Seriously ThreeA? WHY AREN'T YOU PUTTING PLASTIC WRAP OVER THE FACES THAT SHOULD BE STANDARD BY NOW. What a complete fuckup. Amateur mistakes from a company that's been around the block more than once...

Tomorrow Kringe
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Afan Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Argentix wrote:You know, I don't usually do this, but fuck it. This shit is too ridiculous to be contained in one thread:

Okay, now I'm pissed. I received my Yoshitsune today (along with my 3AA set) and guess what? He's loose and floppy as shit! And it's bad... I mean, I thought that my Death Mask was bad, but now I know what everyone was so upset about. He's unposeable, completely ruined. Oh, and you want to know the cherry on the shit sundae? Mine came with an extra bonus: Chipped paint on his face from the shipping process. Seriously ThreeA? WHY AREN'T YOU PUTTING PLASTIC WRAP OVER THE FACES THAT SHOULD BE STANDARD BY NOW. What a complete fuckup. Amateur mistakes from a company that's been around the block more than once...

Tomorrow Kringe
How is your Loper?
3Afan
3Afan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Argentix Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:08 am

No Loper. I meant my actual 3AA Membership set. Sorry about that.
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:36 am

papamadoo wrote:Ash Said, the baby is the last TK and so the last 7B as well. But is a baby.

im not following. in comic the archer is told to take the baby to the 7, so how can that baby be considered to be one of the 7?

dont think that baby is a member of the 7bones, the 7bones obviously exist as a full team of 7 when archer is told to take baby to them....
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Afan Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:44 am

illproxy wrote:
papamadoo wrote:Ash Said, the baby is the last TK and so the last 7B as well. But is a baby.

im not following. in comic the archer is told to take the baby to the 7, so how can that baby be considered to be one of the 7?

dont think that baby is a member of the 7bones, the 7bones obviously exist as a full team of 7 when archer is told to take baby to them....

I agree with this logic. The team of 7B must have been formed by the time of this invasion. The baby however could grow up and becomes a 7 member to replace another 7 that got killed. That could also be a good story especially if he has a strong attachment with that 7B.

Last edited by 3Afan on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
3Afan
3Afan
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:42 am

Baby is The Last TK, not a member of 7Bones

Archer delivers the Last TK to the 7Bones

7Bones are the guardians of the The Last TK

Does the Last TK grow up to be the Punk King? That remains to be seen

Will there be a Punk King toy? Eventually
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:56 am

Thanks for the clarification Gregory!
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:14 am

I gotta say, i never cared for the Popbot / TK mythos, but now i'm loving it more with each new release, as the "end" grows near.

Now, before/during the drop... could we be informed whether Death Archer has black skin (like shadow Death Mastk) or regular skin (like regular Death Mask)?

Thanks Smile
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:24 am

ah! I misread the quote.

''Ash: Well his name kinda indicates his story, the last TK isn’t the Archer, he is the infant that the Archer protects until passing him off to the 7B''
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:01 am

I have blonde retail TK preordered and got Death Archer... so finally there's some "true" OG style TKs in my collection, instead of the kitbashes i've been making based on TKYOs haha Razz

Though i've been having fun slowly putting together those TK kitbashes, i might sell them to free up space and, honestly, they'll never compare to the official 3A product, even though they're made up of 3A parts.

rabbit
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:52 am

man, of course it would happen.... guess I'll never get to own these, not even sure how it seems justified to sell this set for that price... what a crock... Sad

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111697713572?_trksid=p2055359.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3A-ThreeA-Shadow-and-Light-Oya-TK-Ashley-Wood-1-6-/321783790315?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aebcefaeb
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonklien Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Not the first to do this but makes more sense that the sword-wielding arm is not armored to free up movement...

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 26 6gCs71m

dragonklien
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtWar Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:11 am

they looking great! wood love to score the con exclusive dark version in the blister... but this will stay a dream! -.-

ArtWar
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:36 am

How does the top shoulder piece attach? Mine looks like it goes under the chest armor and it's not removable.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RestlessEye Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:40 am

Argentix wrote:WHY AREN'T YOU PUTTING PLASTIC WRAP OVER THE FACES THAT SHOULD BE STANDARD BY NOW.

THIS!
Or make the clamshell not so tight fitting to the face. Or do without it altogether. The money I save with my 3AA discount is then spent on shipping stuff back.
RestlessEye
RestlessEye
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:45 am

Not sure if this has been shared, i don't recall it being discussed so here it goes. On Ash's IG Death Archer post:

ashleywoodart: Jointed og neck head as well
ashleywoodart: For better posing

I suppose the same goes for regular Archer.

Cool
pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonklien Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:50 am

Oneluckyboy wrote:How does the top shoulder piece attach?  Mine looks like it goes under the chest armor and it's not removable.

It's glued to the armor (underneath right shoulder area) but not too tightly. I removed it from the right side and reattached to the left with glue.

dragonklien
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:06 am

Jointed og neck head does not make any sense. OG heads didn't have jointed necks. Didn't jointed necks begin with Kozo?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by pezbanana Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:11 am

Chivo wrote:Jointed og neck head does not make any sense.  OG heads didn't have jointed necks.  Didn't jointed necks begin with Kozo?

What i understand from this is... an OG head modified to have a jointed neck, like Kozo's.

Ash writes like Yoda when he's not writing like a first grader.

pezbanana
pezbanana
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by PiggyV01 Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:18 am

I'm confused by "jointed OG neck". Also, a tad disappointed that the sword was removed, as I planned to pose with dual swords but only own one so I'll have to track another down.
I hope Deathmask has really dark skin, I was kinda assuming from the sketch that he'd be entirely black...

PiggyV01
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by rikitiki Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:34 pm

dragonklien wrote:Not the first to do this but makes more sense that the sword-wielding arm is not armored to free up movement...

Are you able to keep the figure upright without a stand?

rikitiki
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonklien Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:32 pm

rikitiki wrote:
dragonklien wrote:Not the first to do this but makes more sense that the sword-wielding arm is not armored to free up movement...

Are you able to keep the figure upright without a stand?

The picture says it all. No stand used.

dragonklien
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:29 am

dragonklien wrote:
Oneluckyboy wrote:How does the top shoulder piece attach?  Mine looks like it goes under the chest armor and it's not removable.

It's glued to the armor (underneath right shoulder area) but not too tightly. I removed it from the right side and reattached to the left with glue.

Thanks man. I wondered if you had to re glue it.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next