World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Kings General discussion

+109
aconners1
3a_boltman
Takezo
koonfasa
Cthulhu
counterfeit
Oneluckyboy
pezbanana
papamadoo
thumbtack82
Chivo
Artoo
abex44
Devours
DannyB
Nothing
Matrix
x43x
Chanimation
DpM
BlackBellamy
johnnyhaggis
Beeswax
dragonklien
tango12
fredfran
Mr3AGO
konfucious
Onaux
rikitiki
Firehazzard
Deb Inc.
Bassnoir
fink
slowbrom
d3nnis
altego101
Skipper11x
Wooly
dtrain
Crem
Albino
geisT
wutasi
dextercat69
Tsuba
nixon_3AA
Darthgothikus
gregory
LordPiper
J&J
chiowhon
Grish
Beeratt
zendeluxe
turbs
Beaumont
illproxy
RestlessEye
Toolarmy
Rad Toy Review
Kedao
Danz
ozz
Plastic Robo
BPP
666ways2love
Jubal285ive
3Afan
miracle bubbles
luk
crucial1
Argentix
goddamnanalog
straytoaster
ArtofJeAA
UsedUniverse
regalia
DT2
Siona
ArtWar
gundamben831
ESeffinga
les_trois_as
Sideglide
IronChap
fluppeco
ineedmoretoys
bianco
Ce
Vaxillus
GrandpaStern
dbpom
PiggyV01
7bones
Dar Wolfram
gar
bubs67
Deus Machina
SpiderPig
Utakuninja
jcr518
Losartan
bubblegumking
Mouse9090
grimrealities
ianross
billy_t85
gimbat
113 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Oneluckyboy Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:15 am

Sorry for the double post, but has anyone received any response from CS on the Heavy body yet? They usually respond in 24hrs or so.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Tomorrow Kings General discussion

Post by Argentix Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:27 am

Oneluckyboy wrote:Sorry for the double post, but has anyone received any response from CS on the Heavy  body yet?  They usually respond in 24hrs or so.

Nothing yet, and mine was actually damaged in shipping to boot. Usually they respond to shipping damages pretty fast. My guess is that they're working on a solution for everyone. That's being optimistic.
Argentix
Argentix
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:39 am

I was wondering if they were just waiting to see what the total damage was on this body, a few..or 1/2 of them.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonklien Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:17 am

Well, the looseness of the torso varies, but we can all agree that they aren't tight. Especially not enough to support the weight on his back. Mine took some intuitive counterbalancing posing to get it to stand without support.

dragonklien
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeswax Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:57 am

Got my heavy slicers, and have to say they are among my favorites... So many things are so right with these... Great weathering, striking design, really love em. BUT, both have very floppy torsos and it really kills it. Sucks how one thing can overshadow all the good parts.
Beeswax
Beeswax
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyhaggis Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:18 pm

Hey, does anyone know which TKs are the TKClub figures?  Are we already on the 2nd round of Tkclub?

I think there was Oroshi, Nage... but who else? Were the slicers TKClub?

Last edited by johnnyhaggis on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
johnnyhaggis
johnnyhaggis
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Ashleywood Instagram has a figure of the loper which I believe is with the bot head. Looks cool with a scar across his face.

I think ash is preparing same variant for sdcc as mention by him tt he is bringing to sdcc. Can't wait for them to be delivered to us

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyhaggis Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Wow that loper is awesome - what figure is it though? Did that sale happen already? I feel like I have no idea what's happening woth 3a these days...
johnnyhaggis
johnnyhaggis
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:29 pm

That I believe is the heavy slicer loper tt comes with the Hugh hothead. It was on sale with the heavy slicer deathmask

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:54 pm

johnnyhaggis wrote:Hey, does anyone know which TKs are the TKClub figures?  Are we already on the 2nd round of Tkclub?

I think there was Oroshi, Nage... but who else?  Were the slicers TKClub?

=== Round 1 ===
TKLUB # 1 - Oroshi
TKLUB # 2 - Nage
TKLUB # 3 - EDO BW 2 pack / EDO Red Commander

=== Round 2 ===
TKLUB # 4 - TK Sun / TK Snowblind
TKLUB # 5 - TQ Irimi / TQ Fuyu
TKLUB # 6 - TK Archer / Deathmask Archer
TKLUB # 7 - ????
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by luk Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:04 pm

wutasi wrote:
johnnyhaggis wrote:Hey, does anyone know which TKs are the TKClub figures?  Are we already on the 2nd round of Tkclub?

=== Round 1 ===
TKLUB # 1 - Oroshi
TKLUB # 2 - Nage

=== Round 2 ===
TKLUB # 6 - TK Archer /  Deathmask Archer
TKLUB # 7 - ????

Last sale of round 2 will be ninja TQ!!

luk
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:05 pm

chiowhon wrote:That I believe is the heavy slicer loper tt comes with the Hugh hothead. It was on sale with the heavy slicer deathmask

Yes that's him, they seem to have added a scar on his face since the last teaser.
However the star of the show - that 12" tall severed bot head hasn't being fully revealed yet...

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 27 11372296_697594530366311_1119060772_n

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 27 10895087_836106949794211_1863999192_n

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 27 ?format=750w
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:06 pm

luk wrote:
Last sale of round 2 will be ninja TQ!!

I missed that announcement somehow, any idea when they plan to put her on PO?
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:28 pm

Cool! Although I kinda want a stormtrooper helmet with him now...
And 12" head!!! I forgot about that.
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 27 11372296_697594530366311_1119060772_n

I thought it was some kind of angel figure. That arm armor looked like some kind of wing. rabbit
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyhaggis Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Cool thanks watusi and chiowhon - do we know yet which figure we get from round 1?
johnnyhaggis
johnnyhaggis
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:38 pm

johnnyhaggis wrote:Cool thanks watusi and chiowhon - do we know yet which figure we get from round 1?

Round 1 reward was a book - the TK MOOK.
It was already shipped out Sep 2014

wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyhaggis Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Oh right, i passed on the MOOK - didnt want to pay $50CAD for shipping.

Damn the slicerloper looks amazing!!! I regret passing, but I just didn't have the money.  The exchange rate USD/CAD is killing me with 3A this year - it used to be 1:1 but now it's like 1.2:1
johnnyhaggis
johnnyhaggis
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:09 am

wutasi wrote:

=== Round 1 ===
TKLUB # 1 - Oroshi
TKLUB # 2 - Nage

=== Round 2 ===
TKLUB # 6 - TK Archer /  Deathmask Archer
TKLUB # 7 - ????

Edo Red didn't count for round 1
Ronin TK Snowblind not for Round 2

gimbat wrote:July
Posted on July 10th, at 10:49 in the morning HK time

Expect the unexpected!

TKLUB Special fig EDO RED Commander (price 120USD) hits Bambalandstore with the limited release - so no 24 hours for this one...goes up in batches at Bambalandstore at random time.

Clarification:
People keep asking, whether EDO RED Commander which is TKLUB Special fig and limited release counts towards the “Art of TK mook”, the answer is that ONLY TKLUB #3: E.D.O set does.

So, to secure the mook (you will have to cover the shipping though) you had to purchase first three TKLUB releases:
TKLUB #1: Oroshi 18
TKLUB #2: NAGE M.I.A
TKLUB #3: E.D.O set
gimbat wrote:18.10
Look what popped up at Bambalandstore around 19:40 Hong Kong time:

Tomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 27 Gx783LptTomorrow Kings General discussion - Page 27 SBsSuydt

And no, it's not 3AA only and therefore not a part of TKLUB, as you can see TQ isn't mentioned in the description.

Ashley Wood posting on the blog:
"I had a crummy day, no power for most of it, it was just restored, kinda shit all round…but then I get this epic support, for my tales and ideas, to be able to do this is so profoundly touching it defies words, or im having a meltdown be without the EMF all day… thanks regardless!

An update from Ashley Wood regarding Popbot Ronin TK Snowblind batches:
When the first batch of Snowblind is gone, we will offer the last batch tomorrow, our morning, HK time. !
I guess I can impart some more info, same stuff as SUN, but not the same color, and has a different head etc…

So to summarize about Popbot Ronin TK Snowblind, it has different head than TKLUB #4 Ronin Oya Sun, comes with same gear as SUN, but not the same color. AND it's not 3AA only and purchase of Popbot Ronin TK Snowblind ain't going towards Random Classic TQ like TKLUB #4 purchase.
gar
gar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:03 am

I wonder can the TK squat on the bothead as shown on the rendering. If it can tt will be top notch figure

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:46 am

gar wrote:
An update from Ashley Wood regarding Popbot Ronin TK Snowblind batches:
When the first batch of Snowblind is gone, we will offer the last batch tomorrow, our morning, HK time. !
I guess I can impart some more info, same stuff as SUN, but not the same color, and has a different head etc…

So to summarize about Popbot Ronin TK Snowblind, it has different head than TKLUB #4 Ronin Oya Sun, comes with same gear as SUN, but not the same color. AND it's not 3AA only and purchase of Popbot Ronin TK Snowblind ain't going towards Random Classic TQ like TKLUB #4 purchase.

scratch TK Snowblind appears as TKLUB # 4 in my order history, so does the description in the item page.
https://www.bambalandstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=00000tklbsb
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:45 am

Then I'm pissed as I bought two Suns and didn't get snow for that very reason.
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:48 am

looking forward to my loper heavy and big ass bot head, i wonder how many of those sold that night? the drop was out of left field and pretty costly to boot.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:52 am

i just see it as saying it comes with a poster, but it reads as a tklub snowblind poster... so who knows, anything goes... TK Sun states club info on the item listing though.

https://www.bambalandstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=00000tklbtq
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:58 am

Got a response from CS on Death Mask bod..they will send a replacement once its made.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next