World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween 2 Pack Set Designed by Ashley Wood and SIUYIN

+9
Plastic Robo
Arex_B
karr1981
deru_here
<{OjO}>
gregory
Chivo
Joshimus
UsedUniverse
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Halloween 2 Pack Set Designed by Ashley Wood and SIUYIN Empty Halloween 2 Pack Set Designed by Ashley Wood and SIUYIN

Post by UsedUniverse Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:10 am

Halloween 2 Pack Set Designed by Ashley Wood and SIUYIN
October 31st at BAMBALAND.com, 24 hours only.

Halloween 2 Pack Set Designed by Ashley Wood and SIUYIN IkdL6Ir
Halloween 2 Pack Set Designed by Ashley Wood and SIUYIN KZ50fUc
Halloween 2 Pack Set Designed by Ashley Wood and SIUYIN GmHkika
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Halloween 2 Pack Set Designed by Ashley Wood and SIUYIN Empty Re: Halloween 2 Pack Set Designed by Ashley Wood and SIUYIN

Post by UsedUniverse Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:11 am

I think this will be a fun set to get.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Halloween 2 Pack Set Designed by Ashley Wood and SIUYIN Empty Re: Halloween 2 Pack Set Designed by Ashley Wood and SIUYIN

Post by Joshimus Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:33 am

Shipping Q3 2018 :p
Is this one that may ship withing 4-6 weeks? I kinda dig this set, but not sure if I 2018 dig the set

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:09 am

No price yet? I'll probably pick this up. I dig the orange. Generally, I don't dig the pleather clothing, but since this jacket isn't too massive, it's not too bad. Is that a sweater tied around his waist? I hope more pictures of Liz get shown. Right now, all I care for is her heels. But what's the deal with this denim, muu muu?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

I'm guessing no singles? All I'm interested in is the nabbler but don't want the hassle of splitting a set.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Sold as a set

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Thanks for the quick reply Gregory, that takes care of that so.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:15 am

Huzzah another Nabler guy!!! And if I'm not reading this incorrectly it's the last one? I hope so after gathering them all I hope this is the last Nabler guy for a while plus it adds a new color to the rainbow of Nabler Guys I have
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:08 am

We need to see a photo of all of them Nablers buried among Skittles like one of those colorful-ball playrooms.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:21 am

will be boxed and not simple blister (on Insatgram)... good news Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:16 am

gah I can't wait til next week on this sale, the more I look at the images the more I want this set. The Nabler guy has a pretty unique attire with his black short sleeve shirt (3-way) and the long sleeve tied around his waist with the faux leather jacket and skinny jeans are a nice touch. It helps tone down a bit of that pumpkin orange but I'm not one to complain about Nabler Guy colors. I am still curious what else the Liz comes with in this set, only from what I can see she has that nice denim jacket with a logo that isn't seen just yet. Hoping she has a sexy outfit on under that jacket or hell she may even be naked under the jacket (only a guess). I do pray this isn't a 2nd or 3rd qtr release of 2018 I will be in another state by then and am concerned where I should ship to that will be a stationary address until I move (any insight would be greatly appreciated)
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:38 am

I guess if it hasn't shipped by the time you move just contact CS with your new address!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:08 am

Damn, might not be able to pick this up. Funds are tight, it might be a impulse buy at the last minute.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Arex_B Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:44 am

Anyone wanna split? I only want the Liz
Arex_B
Arex_B
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:05 am

Nabler set in the bag! Now the waiting game......
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:05 am

I would Arex, but my funds are going to something else sadly Sad

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arex_B Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:53 am

It’s cool, hopefully someone else wants to before 9am tmr…
Arex_B
Arex_B
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:27 pm

Arex_B wrote:It’s cool, hopefully someone else wants to before 9am tmr…

Try Threea Legion on Facebook, this guy :  Daniel Martelock, want just Nabler... good luck Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Arex_B Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:50 am

tuco wrote:
Arex_B wrote:It’s cool, hopefully someone else wants to before 9am tmr…

Try Threea Legion on Facebook, this guy :  Daniel Martelock, want just Nabler... good luck Wink

Thanks so much! We talked and we are gonna split, I’m so happy cause I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get her.
Arex_B
Arex_B
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:59 am

So if i'm going to get the next Bertie release i'm going to have to pass on this set. Really wanted to get this but Bertie wins out every time.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:00 am

Same, but i dont know about that set either

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:57 am

I've streamlined my 3a to just WWR and I couldn't be happier (also my bank account) I've rediscovered comics and other figures. WWR is still no.1 prority though.

I don't have any Nabbler guys but that guy looks great, shame it's a 2pk but that's good too.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by karr1981 Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:29 pm

certainly a bit different, but will look great on display :-)

karr1981
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gundamben831 Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:07 pm

Any update on shipping? Last update I read was shipping out in April. I suppose it got pushed back another month or two...
gundamben831
gundamben831
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:05 am

I'm sure we'll get it in time for Halloween. What a Face
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next