World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion

+15
UsedUniverse
wutasi
xxz1977
Cthulhu
MJA1MR
ArtWar
gar
gregory
Firehazzard
geisT
<{OjO}>
Chivo
zendeluxe
Endzeit
3AFr
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion

Post by gregory Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:14 pm

Through China Post

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion

Post by Chivo Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:32 am

Thanks, gregory.

Uh-oh.  Not good.  Tracking says it was delivered last week.  I'll have to check with my local post office to see if they screwed up somewhere.  No bueno. Evil or Very Mad
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:49 am

Both my orders for 2 noms and 3 brambles also where never delivered but marked as so. I emailed UV Customer service with the issue so hope they can help resolve. This is a first for me to have been marked delivered but never actually showed up.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 3AFr Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:59 pm

Everything sent by Underverse arrived well for me, each time against payment of a customs fee, can be the guarantee that the package does not get lost. Last week my 2 Bramble Mk8s arrived.
3AFr
3AFr
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:11 am

Secure Freight Square
Halloween edition

Pre-made limited edition
availability, pricing and edition size to be announced

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 5 007vkn28

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 5 007vkn29

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 5 007vkn30

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:44 am

I like how they look angry
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:42 pm

Halloween Fright Square LTD Edition
Pre-made limited edition
Available October 31st, 10:00AM China Timezone at Underverse.com (while supplies last)

USD $160
- Including Worldwide Shipping

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 5 Newsec10 UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 5 Newsec11
UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 5 Newsec12

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:51 am

In case anyone is wondering or waiting to receive theirs, I just received the POCKET UNIVERSE WWR-BERTIE MK7 - PACIFIC FLEET MARINE.  Prout is looking awesome  UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 5 1f609  UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 5 1f609  in the battleship grey weathered paint and white decal numbers.  The pistol he comes with is so small, I almost forgot about it and then when I realized it existed, I thought I lost it only to find it in the plastic wrap that I had placed back into the clam shell.  Oops!

I'm finding this figure a little bit more enjoyable than the brambles probably because I received what I ordered and I wasn't waiting around for it in anticipation.  Other than that, he looks good.  The head and torso swivel if anyone is wondering.  The arms where they connect to the body were a little bit difficult to move probably because of some weathering paint lock, but some warm heat will solve that mobility issue.  Just be sure to move that part of the arm front to back first before you try and rotate it so that you don't potentially break it.  As far as stance is concerned, the figure is top heavy so you will have to find that balance, but as long as your surface is flat, that shouldn't be an issue.  I also find that spreading the legs slightly at a more triangular formation rather than just parallel to each other will give the figure more stability.  Anyway, I  hope those of you that bought these figures enjoy them!  It's nice to have a figure with someone's name on it like Prout's who you've interacted with online all these years since the days of 3A.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by 3eh Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:39 pm

From Underverse News

UV | Pocket Universe General Toy Discussion - Page 5 Screen12
3eh
3eh
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Adrenochrome Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:49 pm

Latest shipping update (March 23) says that AP TK are shipping. Could it be CS mend the 2022 Pocket Universe Shogun TK??
I don’t recall any AP TK offering recently.
Alice Adrenochrome
Alice Adrenochrome
Yesterday Kid

http://aliceadrenochrome.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:56 pm

Alice Adrenochrome wrote:Latest shipping update (March 23) says that AP TK are shipping. Could it be CS mend the 2022 Pocket Universe Shogun TK??
I don’t recall any AP TK offering recently.

Haha, of course, I think it is a pavlovian error.

Admin

Alice Adrenochrome likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by zendeluxe Mon May 01, 2023 7:08 pm

I have no idea if the Pocket Universe is a success or not...
But I want to give some kind of feedback here, just my personal take on this line:

I really like this size!
So far I didn't actually buy a figure, but that is only to the fact that I want Adventure Kartel figures in this size.
Downsized versions of the main characters or new ones, I don't care.
I totally would buy a Merde Mission or a Little Shadow and some Zombs...
zendeluxe
zendeluxe
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5