World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOMORROW HACKER FUKAI SOROLLA + BEAUTÉ Drop

+2
gar
Alice Adrenochrome
6 posters

Go down

TOMORROW HACKER FUKAI SOROLLA + BEAUTÉ Drop Empty TOMORROW HACKER FUKAI SOROLLA + BEAUTÉ Drop

Post by Alice Adrenochrome Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 2:33

I'm a bit surprised no one has started a thread for the TOMORROW HACKER FUKAI SOROLLA + BEAUTÉ pre-order.

TOMORROW HACKER FUKAI SOROLLA + BEAUTÉ and the DEAD ALREADYS are trapped in a collapsing solar system fight against the tyranny of the Mortis. Fighting, dying doesn’t matter when you don’t have a tomorrow to live for. In the name of Daimyo Kurīndifensu – ASCII Division.

TOMORROW HACKER FUKAI SOROLLA + BEAUTÉ Pre-orders open AUGUST 12th, 2022 at 10:00AM HK (China) Timezone at Underverse.com and the UV Tmall

USD $260
Price Includes Worldwide Shipping

https://underverse.com/news/tomorrow-hacker-fukai-sorolla-beaut
(no picture - sorry, I don't have a picture hosting service at this moment).
Alice Adrenochrome
Alice Adrenochrome
Yesterday Kid

http://aliceadrenochrome.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

TOMORROW HACKER FUKAI SOROLLA + BEAUTÉ Drop Empty Re: TOMORROW HACKER FUKAI SOROLLA + BEAUTÉ Drop

Post by gar Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 3:09

You're right.
Totally forgot, sorry...
was a bit pre-occupied

Did you get him?

pics:
TOMORROW HACKER FUKAI SOROLLA + BEAUTÉ Drop Fuk210

TOMORROW HACKER FUKAI SOROLLA + BEAUTÉ Drop Fuk910

TOMORROW HACKER FUKAI SOROLLA + BEAUTÉ Drop Fuk510

Admin

Back to top Go down

TOMORROW HACKER FUKAI SOROLLA + BEAUTÉ Drop Empty Re: TOMORROW HACKER FUKAI SOROLLA + BEAUTÉ Drop

Post by 3AFr Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 7:44

Little Video Weibo

https://f.video.weibocdn.com/o0/WbIS0xXplx07YmgAnVEs010412008RDb0E010.mp4?label=mp4_hd&template=852x480.25.0&ori=0&ps=1BVTBXVDGJSdhR&Expires=1660491745&ssig=JEEXufQPte&KID=unistore,video
3AFr
3AFr
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Adrenochrome Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 11:57

No problem gar. Life is a wonderful thing that just sometimes get's in the way!

Ordered.

Okey, the new TK-look is a lot to take in... takes a while. But everything evolves. Eventually.
What pulled me in on this one, was the memory of DATA LIBERATOR AKI, sporting the DOT NFO on the back of his shirt. Some will remember. Fond memories. Very fond memories.

I'm really curious about how they turn out in hand. I like the attire they wear, both Samurai Bippu Seruat and Tomorrow Hacker Fukai Sorolla, but like a lot of people here, I also wonder how the new interlopers will turn out.

3AFr, I'm afraid I can't see the video you posted: 403 Forbidden - You don't have permission to access the URL on this server.
Alice Adrenochrome
Alice Adrenochrome
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun 14 Aug 2022 - 22:30

Here's the link for the video:
https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4801674385227808?from=old_pc_videoshow

I'm liking this TK better than the first even though I got them both. This second TK just has enough of a different look in the head sculpt that keeps it interesting, but some similar details to past TKs that can perhaps help him integrate visually with the past TKs.  For example, I think the ginger hair might make him pair well with Heavy TK Nasu.  Anyway, we'll see.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Adrenochrome Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 1:58

Chivo wrote:Here's the link for the video:
https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4801674385227808?from=old_pc_videoshow

I'm liking this TK better than the first even though I got them both. This second TK just has enough of a different look in the head sculpt that keeps it interesting, but some similar details to past TKs that can perhaps help him integrate visually with the past TKs.  For example, I think the ginger hair might make him pair well with Heavy TK Nasu.  Anyway, we'll see.

Thx for the link, very nice clip.

Me too, I bought both 2022 TKs. I'll see where it will take me. When the OG TK were launched, it was kinda the same. Suddenly they were there, and you were either in or out. I know for sure that the old TK, especially the classic design (Yama, Kenshiro, Hideo, Naga, ...) are simple irreplaceable.
Looks like I'm not the only one being concerned for the new TKs to fit in with the old ones. I'm having my doubts, but here we are, giving the new wave a chance.
Alice Adrenochrome
Alice Adrenochrome
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 12:08

I haven't ordered Fukai, yet.
Spent too much on UV/threeA the last month due to the gravitational effects of the fresh new UV Discord.
So I wait a bit for my funds to grow back.

To be honest.
back in the day I only ordered a Tomorrow King + Mortis bot head blindbox because Ash said it would help the company releasing more toys.
I read "more robots".

When I received Kenshiro I was as charmed with him as I was with Nom de Plume.
Really didn't like his shoes and was disappointed by the lack of accessories.
Just to do my bit to support the company into releasing more robots.
I ignored all 7 other human releases anticipating more robot releases until the puffy Yama and Naga showed up, which I adored despite the shoes.
And at least they had more accessories.

I ordered Bippu because it was the first UV TK.
The fact it had orange hair like Kenshiro became an extra reason.

I like Fukai a lot more, I don't know why.
What makes both interesting though, is the fact they have different pants (and shoes) (and head sculpt, haven't decided what I think about that).
The only thing I really miss with these new TK's are the huge gloved hands of the old TK's
Anyway, I guess we will see a puffy jacked TK next.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 12:50

I never liked the oversized glove/hands on any of these figures personally, especially on Tommy Mission, which I swapped out promptly. The new TK designs are ok, I never had the original ones. I had just started collecting 3A around the release of Wasabi. I know this is TK discussion but I just want to see more new Adventure Kartel figures, I did preorder both these new TK's though.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Adrenochrome Tue 16 Aug 2022 - 12:22

Interesting stories all around.
I dig WWR and I dig AK. But TK I like the most. Always have. Actually, I’m surprised new TKs were offered. To be honest, I wasn’t waiting for it, and I made my peace with the end of ThreeA. Yet here I am again.
I’m wondering if there ever will be new sixth scale WWR bots or AK figures.
Is there enough support? I’m not very social media minded, so I really don’t have a clue what goes on out there.
Alice Adrenochrome
Alice Adrenochrome
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue 16 Aug 2022 - 19:47

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what they put out. They did at one point ask us what we'd like to see Underverse put out. So I guess it's a waiting game like everything else. I mean they at least have to put out a zomb or a Tommy from AK.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Tue 16 Aug 2022 - 22:28

I'd like to see some new 1/6 popbots and some new WWR figures too. I didn't bother buying Wilma, not my cup of tea but I'd definitely like to see a newly designed grunt in some classic colorways.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply the Beast Thu 6 Oct 2022 - 7:23

I got this one, it's my first TK

Not too much equipment and a very cool look… Although I wish they would do dogs instead of cats!

Simply the Beast
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Thu 6 Oct 2022 - 10:56

Simply the Beast wrote:I got this one, it's my first TK

Not too much equipment and a very cool look… Although I wish they would do dogs instead of cats!

Dogs are more an Adventure Kartel thing.
Cats are more Popbot.

Admin

Simply the Beast likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down