World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

+70
eustarwars
BlackBellamy
UsedUniverse
chiowhon
gimbat
Syd Bee
Sideglide
fluppeco
Wooly
Skipper11x
Crem
gundamben831
Chanimation
Gloomy
Hisoka44
didadi
SS01
Beaumont
raveer
Mr. Rictus
ineedmoretoys
zendeluxe
Devours
expathos
J&J
d3nnis
Heirforce
mattyp
Artoo
illproxy
zzzzz
Albino
Lrihk
Firehazzard
IronChap
ghostmouse
Noir
3a_boltman
carryingthebag@yahoo.co.u
Ozmax
supernova
Dar Wolfram
Wilbur
Deus Machina
DT2
zbrushman
geisT
ArtWar
pezbanana
eyesaw
The Dr Of Style
kreig_gear
Danz
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
gar
noveltycross
YamiQ
Matrix
Oneluckyboy
gregory
BPP
dtrain
miracle bubbles
BRiZL
Dolly
ESeffinga
bianco
Tigerfeet
74 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 3 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by gimbat Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:43 pm

Oneluckyboy wrote:
gregory wrote:Any recommendations on apps to download? Subway/railway apps or language ones that'll make traveling easier?

have you checked out Maps with me & Navtime for train, etc?

http://maps.me/en/download

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/navitime-for-japan-travel/id686373726?mt=8

We were using Navitime and Google Maps last year, worked exceptionally well.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 3 Empty Re: JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS

Post by gimbat Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:58 pm

Come and See Us Show Our Stuffs.

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 3 FGDgAWamJAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 3 LHRzfQEmJAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 3 OTjt2q3mJAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 3 Y7eUkarmJAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 3 N6xjESom
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:58 pm

So it looks like you guys are getting a Sunday Morning Adventure Pack? Another Johan to boot?!
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:41 pm

^yay looks like another exclusive ... Rolling Eyes
Matrix
Matrix
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:23 pm

Should I go to 331 Center at September 18th?

I've already reserved airplane 19th
Noir
Noir
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Noir wrote:Should I go to 331 Center at September 18th?

I am not in charge of Japan show, so this reply is based on my experience with such shows in general (I been to most of 3A shows, except first one in 2008). Just like with SDCC, there is preview night right? - same with big shows: first day is usually a private opening for friends and special guests, general opening follows on the next day.

Where are you traveling from?
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:22 pm

Dig the postcards.
Do I spy a robo-dong?
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:12 pm

gimbat wrote:
Noir wrote:Should I go to 331 Center at September 18th?

I am not in charge of Japan show, so this reply is based on my experience with such shows in general (I been to most of 3A shows, except first one in 2008). Just like with SDCC, there is preview night right? - same with big shows: first day is usually a private opening for friends and special guests, general opening follows on the next day.

Where are you traveling from?

Just my mistake..

I thought anyone who visit venture should have a invitation released on 18th  Very Happy

I live in South Korea just above Japan.
Noir
Noir
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by YamiQ Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:46 pm

gimbat wrote:It was Sunday Morning, and I heard the cry of adventure
get up sleepy head we have nothing to lose!

Sunday Morning Adventure Pack.

JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 3 AQ03dhal

Awww man really wish I could be there just to pick this up. Hope we get a bamba version. Hope everyone going will have a good time. Looks like Ash and Siu have been working really hard on stuff to showcase for this show.

YamiQ
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sideglide Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:12 pm

gregory wrote:Any recommendations on apps to download? Subway/railway apps or language ones that'll make traveling easier?

Another app you can use (what i use here) is Hyperdia. You can sort by cheapest route, fastest, etc.

Be sure to get that Suica card so you just charge it up and jump on a train. Don't get stuck having to purchase tickets each time.
Sideglide
Sideglide
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by noveltycross Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:03 am

Love William Wrays Gay Wolf painting!
noveltycross
noveltycross
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:00 pm

I want those books!!! All 7.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:53 pm

Will any of the items make it to Bamba?

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:19 am

ESeffinga wrote:I want those books!!! All 7.

what books?
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:34 am

Ash said on Instagram this AM that there would be 7 new books in Japan, including a limited book of his photos. Guessing that'll never see Bamba. Hoping the others do.

Pretty sure Ash mentioned a while back that there might be another book of Siu's photos coming.

One should (hopefully he finished it) be a book of Phil Hale's Badhair paintings. As many as he had good images of. He's been messing with that for the last year and a half or two.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's something from Wray there as well. Not sure on the rest.

ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:06 am

why not offer that limited photo book as a bonus when you buy the other six on bamba. or just make it a 7pack
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:22 am

Will AK figures and mystery TK

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:08 am

I want that Hulk Hogan figure slated for this venture.  Right, crem.  And yes this is codespeak.  If you can decifer what I'm talkin' about.  Wink  Wink
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:21 am

Sorry for my half post -I was wondering if these items will be sold on Bamba similarly to the way items sold after SDCC? Be another shame if that AK set wasn't offered to at least 3AA members and I'm gonna hope that the item of which I can't speak about will be offered as I feel the person it represents is more of a stateside name( though I might be wrong)... Also hoping that he and ash weren't having a laugh at my expense...need the fucket if it's so-

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:57 am

Merc bot with uzi looks good.
JAPAN VENTURE - WITH SMILES ON OUR LIPS - Page 3 11324436_1610736045863210_132864250_n
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Crem Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:27 am

Want that set and the WW somethin fierce....just don't want to get raped to do so...hoping for a BAMBA allotment or they will likely not make my shelves...fingers crossed...

Crem
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:26 pm

I am with Crem on this.

And when Ashley starts putting Mac 10s in hands of robots I can only dream of a Bertie Mk2 with a couple of these steel origami bullet spitters. (size adjusted)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:47 pm

he better put a 4 pack on bamba. . . it would be an awful screw up if 2 are exclu to a con and the two other are only premade ....
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:45 am

More than one 4 pack should be put on Bamba. Wink Afterall, I think more than a few people would like a crack at it.  Personally I just want the two bots and maybe Tommy.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 am

I wonder how much Sunday set will cost

Noir
Noir
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next