World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December - 2014

Go down

December - 2014 Empty December - 2014

Post by gimbat Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:17 pm

December 2014

Here are last weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our WorldOf3A Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by jinxgfx ; catawalk ; tiedefendo31

December - 2014 HPhRAETt December - 2014 IScY7qrt December - 2014 Ad3JSKLt

Look back at Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood:

Welcome to our latest Q&A session with Ashley Wood, we had a small break this month, but today we are back and this sessions covers a lot of your questions, including WWR SOTF and WWR questions in general; Xmas XXX set; EVENFALL; Marvel Ultron and Spiderman and much more!

Before we proceed, here is how you can submit your interesting and original questions: by contacting me via mail gimbat@threeAonline.com ; by using Ask thread here at 3A forum; submitting them by posting at WorldOf3A Facebook page wall or via WorldOf3A twitter and your question might get featured (as sadly we can't answer on each and every questions here) in one of future sessions. Thank you for all your questions and interest.

Q: Anything you can share about Marvel Ultron or Spider-man?
A: Ultron on sale soon, Spider-man early next year!

Q: I am loving the AP Adventure Kartel retail set! They are so well executed and the selection is brilliant. Could we possibly get a Bambaland release of the 3 remaining Ankous ( orange , blue & black ). Possibly a three pack? Maybe throw in a AP Custard the Satanic Labrador as a bonus please?
A: Maybe, let me see what I can do to side that up!

Q: Can you share any intel on the processes of infection in the word of Evenfall? Does a Strigoi feed off you then your dead body rises infected and you are now a Strigoi? Or do the Strigoi only turn specific victims they want by choice? Are the Strigoi in Evenfall light sensitive? Stay in the dark? Can they talk or communicate with each other?
A: Well they do communicate , but the Alien is a parasite almost, a drone for the Aliens, they're low-level soldier and spreader of darkness. Next is the TOTEM Robot that will lead into more info!

Q: S&D UKTK/TQ are some great figures, they seem to encapsulate the look of 2nd wave UK punks (some of the best punk music ever made). You've mentioned interest in undertaking other 'scene' specific TKs in the future (Mod and Goth), and that's awesome. Punk rock is such a lush and broad genre to draw inspiration from, there are so many eras and locations to represent, is there a chance that you continue to visit the genre in ongoing TK/Qs?
A: GOTH next, the music genre TK is so much fun to mess with, and I gotta say how lucky I am to have such cool supporters where I can dabble in this stuff. MOD after GOTH, C86 TK Smile

Q: What kinda music does Tommy and Shadow listen too? Whose their favorite bands?
A: Anything that isn’t popular and has subversive lyrics and the like. They love BLACK RAINBOW and many of Tommy's and Shadow's shirts are Band shirts.

Q: Why did you go with changing and flashing lights on 4Squares sensors over solid color? Do they use it specifically on the field?
A: Yup, spectrum filtering sensors, some Squares have solid, some the spectrum, just depends on their locale and job at hand!

Q: We have been in desperate need of more WWR drops this past year and I am very excited for December but all of those WWR drops at once is gonna be rough for a lot on limited budgets including myself. Could you please consider all those drops in December from a customers standpoint and maybe push one into earlier next year?
A: Well it's not a case of planning it, just turned out like that, we will try and leave up , but due to the factory schedule I’m kinda trapped in a hard situation. We really want to deliver on time and good quality and part of that is being tight on stuff. But I will see what I can wrangle. We got Dropcloth, Bertie, Birdcage and more!

Q: So, what exactly is WWR SOTF? Is it a chapter within WWR Evol or maybe a side story? Could you please divulge any new characters to make an appearance?
A: It will be the ongoing storyline in WWR told by the toy releases, Rothchild is in South America, the Earth Faction has disbanded and countries are going to war with each other over support for Mars. In between all this, the NOM will push harder to be a known force and an alternative path for mankind. Also HERBET AND SPENCER are starting to fill the void Rothchild has left! S O T F Survival of the Fittest

December - 2014 GLIYuNKt

Q: How many Dropcloths will be for sale and will we have preview pics for them all? Same questions for the Bertie sale. Any info regarding colourways and pricing would be gratefully appreciated.
A: You will see soon!

Q: What’s the status of Beautiful War? Been asked few times in the past, but really can’t wait to flip through the pages and read it!
A: Well that's for the IDW Q+A , but seriously, it's case of doing it well, and maybe some bad time planning by me, blame me for all things!

Q: How do slicer swords work? Anything you can share about them?
A: They are electrified and vibrate at a unique frequency that can cut anything, pretty standard really!

Q: Would you be interested in making 1/12th scale Marvel figures? Would love to have your Iron Man, but don’t have space and funds for 1/6th scale ones.
A: Our deal is for only 1/6th, 1/12th would be cool, but I’m not sure we could achieve the same kinda toy at that scale!

Q: Any hint on what next years membership will offer and is it Les Mort by any chance? If you can’t tell yet, can you please just wink or find another way to hint us what’s coming, haha?
A: Contains 3 figures, mm maybe 4 if you look at it a certain way….

Q: Since the TKLUB has stretched out over this past year from last year, will it be necessary for people wishing to complete the KLUB purchases to renew their membership, or will membership be waived for remaining KLUB purchases?
A: They can still complete the latest KLUB, won’t leave them out! Even if not a member.

Q: There was the Companion Cube Square, do the other licenses allow for cross-over toys like that? For example, a Pascha dressed like Cortana from Halo?
A: Well we can ask, but seems obvious to me, like the Companion Square. I want to see HALO - PASCHA - for all characters!

Q: Anything you can share about Obsidian TK, is he close to Negro TK in looks/appearance? Will we see White one now?
A: He was the first Shadow TK, and sent packing as his powers were considered heresy back in the day.. He is a Warlock TK, there isn’t a white version, but there is a skull faced VOODOO version, will offer sometime.

December - 2014 B3sw8GJt

Q: Can you please talk about the paint application of the new WWR Evol Square versus the new WWR SOTF Dropcloth? Is the new Dropcloth made of vinyl or ABS?
A: All ABS, no vinyl involved.

Q: Is MOD still NOMs biggest threat in WWR EVOL or has that changed?
A: MOD is a threat to some, savior to others, NOM have a keen dislike of MOD, that has not changed! MOD’s identity will get the reveal this coming year, the clue was laid years ago, something I said online or somewhere!

Q: Would the TK Undernauts die if their masks were pulled off?
A: Slowly…

Q: Always love your depictions of fashionable women working on robots, will we see any bot and lady sets in toy form?
A: That would be cool, Pascha and bot… that’s a fine idea, if I do that, you get it for free! I’m sure Gimbs can work it out with ya!

Q: What WWR set are we going to see shortly? Is it going to be Iron Panda, WF or maybe both?!
[/b]A: Both, we wanted to offer a new Bramble version with, but it took longer than thought, just a minor arm rework etc, but as it's not a priority it took ages. but mm, bramble yo, gotta love the bramble![/b]

Q: What is your favorite Tomorrow King design/look? Is it Oyabun in big and puffy jacket or perhaps one of the Slicers?
A: The original, the simplicity of the look and design really makes me feel I did well there, but that's more of an artist's view I guess, I like them all naturally or I wouldn’t offer! The slicers for their over-the-top-ness, the Ninja are cool too, Shogun etc.. I am a TK fan!

Q: Hey Ash, my TKYO yellow hornet boys are what really pushed me into the TK universe, and are by far my favorite set. Will the Girl RC group be being getting the Yellow Hornet / Interloper / DIY spin that the original boys got?
A: Of course, was gonna offer last week, but figured there was enough for sale.

December - 2014 HK0NVVEtDecember - 2014 RdYoEQ3t

Q: When we might see next EVENFALL drop and is going to be Totem T.H.U.G? Really excited about EVENFALL and can’t wait.
A: THUG next up, soon as the sample is done, I’m pushing for asap!

Q: As far as the new way of premade figures go, maybe the solution to the supply and demand issue would be to offer them again at a later date if there is enough demand? With the old system, it was something you wouldn't do, but it might fit better with the new style of preorders. It might discourage flippers from buying them all up, and it'd give people another shot a little later down the road if they missed out. Advance warnings help too!
A: Well yea, that's kinda what I’m thinking, basically multi runs if the demand is there, change up the packaging and other details from pre made and offer a pre order. We are looking to balance it out, not to make stress, you would be surprised that with the last pre made stuff, like the TK it was pretty close to demand, so we are getting a feel etc. 2015 will be pre order with hard shipping times and pre made, and if there is enough interest a pre order version of the pre made. I will be honest I don’t have the complete system worked out, no way to really know what the best fix is, but I want to try and make things better and more fun, I’m sure we can figure it all out as we go!

Q: What’s Halloween like in the AK World? Do people still dress up or are there so many monsters and creatures running about that it's just a time to fuck things up? Are there any unique holidays that aren’t in our world like Shadow City Remembrance Day (Since Newandria is on top of it)?
A: The AK world doesn’t really see the world of Halloween as that special a date, like you said it's kinda Halloween every day. The Robot War is remembered with glee, as many citizens got to shoot guns and blast robots etc, the Shadow family like to push ancient Egyptian religious periods as holidays in Newandria etc… It’s a fucked up place, any sane person would move to the next city, which is called IVANHOE for the curious...

Q: The TK’s have 2 styles of gloves, will the TQ’s ever see a more form fitting glove too?
A: RC has a tighter form fitting glove, Queeny did has a smaller glove too, mix and match! Use Little Shadows fists!

Q: Does the Last Stand Yama still keep his double swords along with the gun?
A: Nope, his swords shattered, he took that as a sign to change his path, after attempting to jump time to change the path of broken swords was fruitless. As past and future now conceded to the breakage!

Q: Would love to know the progress of Modern Girls line, if you can share of course?
A: Well we have vehicles, and we have sampled riders, but I’m not sure the market is there to support them and a figure, as it turns really pricey to do them. If it ain't a movie tie-inn it's pretty hard to get large support for something, and 1/6th vehicles really need that. I know many say just offer, and if no takers don’t make it, thats not us, we always deliver when we offer etc. Maybe a comic is needed to kindle interest etc.. but I’m so busy and have so many pending projects its hard to get too...

Q: As we are getting closer to 2015, I am curious to know what was your favorite release this year or you are saving up the best surprises for Christmas?
A: Parade is is high on my list of best of the year, Lasstranaut, 3AGO ( as I have seen them all already ). I think December will be a great month too… I am always looking forward, I’m always happily surprised when I see stuff we have done over the last year and think, that's pretty cool, only we would have made that etc.. that’s a good feeling!

December - 2014 QQdStStt

Q: Are you still calculating the shipping for 1:1 Squares sale? Any hints whether they will be offered this month or in December? Or it will be surprise sale?
A: I am just making sure each is as good as it can get, I don’t want to rush them out, no need etc. I will give fair warning before the sale date!

Q: What does R/C stand for in Girl R/C name?
A: Secret, but it will be revealed as the story of her and TKYO follow to their conclusion !

Q: Any clues what will be included in Xmas XXX set?
A: Well, it consists of 3 different XXXMAS girls from the Pascha world, each comes with a sack, each different Xmas girl's sack comes with a piece of 1/6th clothing ( pants, shirt, shoes ) selling as singular if I remember, so more people get a chance, it's pre made and will be shipped ahead of Xmas, we were gonna sell on the 1st, but nah, not enough heads up, but it will be this coming week.

Q: Would you be interested in making enemies from Halo, for our Spartans to shoot at?
A: We are making an Elite.

Q: You been asked few times about music, movies and whatnot. But I don’t think that anyone asked you or T.P about your favorite book yet. Is there a book, which you like to re-read from time to time? Is it fiction, biography, sci-fi or something else?
A: I like bio’s for books and doco’s for films, nothing is more interesting than the human condition and how it reacts under less than normal situations etc. Bio’s and the like are good insights into this. T.P reads all the smart stuff that I just quote lines from to sound smart, as C3PO quotes just don’t seem to open doors like a good Oscar Wilde quote or line from Keats does!

3A Transformers – Bumblebee stands 15" tall.

December - 2014 VzIDVAIm
December - 2014 Wn2TsV8m
December - 2014 Wp2eSkxm
December - 2014 ZEK2QvNm
December - 2014 IQx849Xm

3A at Toysoul Hong-Kong 19-21 December. Star Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC).

JJ McGEE debut;
Isobelle and Lizbeth Mong Kok Adventure;
3AGO 7B Oya and much more!

December - 2014 OwRyLrNt

Pre-made XXXMAS Girls announcement posted at our Production blog: http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/ and you can find the quote below:

December - 2014 HwxwowvtDecember - 2014 EgdvRW3tDecember - 2014 KCiydLNt

"PRE-MADE AND LOOKING TO SHOW YOU WHATS IN THEIR SACKS BEFORE XXXMAS. They be on sale soon, we shall announce before they go on sale right here*. there will be multiply batches for different time zones etc. Merry XXXMAS from 3A!"

*on the production blog

3A Transformers – Bumblebee

December - 2014 0dSYBKHm
December - 2014 8zd1mB0m
December - 2014 YKrhVsIm
December - 2014 TZDPuLym
December - 2014 FXs8Dulm

Sale Date – December 12th, 9:00AM Hong Kong time.
Price: 390USD for Bambaland Exclusive Edition, with International shipping included.

Bambaland Exclusive
TRANSFORMERS
Bumblebee
Premium Scale Collectible Figure

www.bambalandstore.com

*Figure Stands 15-Inches (38.1cm) Tall and 12-Inches (30.5cm) Wide
*Fully Posable With Over 65 Points of Articulation, Including Articulated Fingers
*Interchangable Right Arm and Light-Up Cannon
*Includes Detachable Combat Face Shield
*LED Light-Up Feature on Eyes, Chest and Cannon
*Highly-Detailed Sculpt and Realistic Paint Application
*Bambaland Exclusive Version Includes Control Pillar Accessory
*Control Pillar Has Light-Up Feature and Stands 8.5-Inches (21.6cm) Tall

BATTERY REQUIREMENTS [Batteries Not Included]
*Bumblebee requires AG1 x 9 Button Cell Batteries
*Control Pillar requires AG1 x 3 Button Cell Batteries

Design and color may change on final shipping version.

Lookbook3A Issue 16 - Transformers Bumblebee can be found at The 3A Digital Publishing section: http://www.worldofthreea.com/digital-lookbook3a/

December - 2014 VLtHOLZm

Pre-made XXXMAS Girls first batch is up at Bambalandstore.com

December - 2014 OUcBinht

Please follow our Production blog for updates on batches and etc:
http://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/

Fan-art by cromagnus dedicated to The World of Isobelle Pascha XXXMAS Girls

December - 2014 NunlcvEt

Our [url=http://]http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3931.0November photo thread[/url] is reviewed!

First, I want to thank everyone who participated in November'14 photo thread and this time it's these amazing people:

JDF48, IronChap, Jeroloper, ictoys, bubs67, jiveSEVEN, turbs, Pious_hobby, les_trois_as, terce, joshimus (please let me know, if I missed anyone)

Thank you guys so much for all your photos and for having some good fun with our toys!

Top photo of November'14 Photo Thread goes to brikxbronson for this photo of WWR EVOL Marquis de Plume

December - 2014 HEFba4lm

Special mentions by chatchawan, Mouse9090, BehindTheMask, kiosh, Albino, luciferbeck, counterfeit, dennisok, ictoys, tome, wide_snow, goopiag

December - 2014 HGl1eZbtDecember - 2014 FWICiNktDecember - 2014 VhEAd8LtDecember - 2014 Zjij4xztDecember - 2014 WPnl56rtDecember - 2014 AOI9poutDecember - 2014 I1bE1WwtDecember - 2014 FnhJHqItDecember - 2014 Sdax5outDecember - 2014 ZIvdx5FtDecember - 2014 ZIljgSPtDecember - 2014 NaFnpYAt

Thanks to everyone and looking very much forward to your photos in December photo thread

This week we are starting shipping out following releases to Bambaland customers:

*Parade
*Microman
*Tomorrow Kings Shosuke Underverse Hacker

Recently shipped releases (for you to keep easier track of things):

*Ashley Wood Kuntsler One
*Seven Bones Slicer Yaro TK 1:1 t-shirt
*3AA SDCC 2014 set
*Marvel The Invincible Iron Man EG
*The World Of Isobelle Pascha Cyborg
*The Adventures Of Isobelle Pascha Vanilla Cosplay Square Miyu Mint and Vanilla
*Popbot Underverse Ninja TK Dark
*Evenfall Strigoi
*VALVe Team Fortress 2 Mann vs Machine Robot Pyro
*6th Bambaboss

If you haven't received tracking of the recently shipped releases and want to request tracking number or have any questions about your awaiting fulfillment orders, please never hesitate to contact our Customer Service professionals at cs@threeAonline.com , we will be delighted to help you! If you prefer social networks, you can reach out for advice and direction to @WorldOf3A on twitter or engage with our official WorldOf3A Facebook page.

Come and see us at TOYSOUL over Booth# D01-08

December - 2014 ZLihyL9tDecember - 2014 TU2tHs5t

Venue : Star Hall, Kowloon Bay
International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
Address : No.1 Trademart Drive,
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, HK.
Exhibition Dates :19 Dec to 21 Dec 2014
Exhibition Hours:
19 Dec - 20 Dec (Friday to Saturday)10:00am~8:00pm
21 Dec (Sunday)10:00am~6:00pm

Tickets are available now in all 7-ELEVEN:
SINGLE DAY: HKD20
3-DAY PASS:HKD60

Exclusive items will start selling at 3A booth everyday at 10am. Customers will have to follow lineup instruction from TOYSOUL staff.

Announcement from our Production blog:
"3A Bot Factory
Makers of fine robot thingy's for Steam Workshop!"

A friendlier war, a more British war! WWR SOTF Herbert/Spencer , beyond science almost magic.

December - 2014 RSx9ITct

A bit of info from recent Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood:

Q: So, what exactly is WWR SOTF? Is it a chapter within WWR Evol or maybe a side story? Could you please divulge any new characters to make
an appearance?
A: It will be the ongoing storyline in WWR told by the toy releases, Rothchild is in South America, the Earth Faction has disbanded and countries are going to war with each other over support for Mars. In between all this, the NOM will push harder to be a known force and an alternative path for mankind. Also HERBET AND SPENCER are starting to fill the void Rothchild has left! S O T F Survival of the Fittest

WWR SOTF Rothchild Field Mechanic – on sale this month. Making sure the war machine never breaks down!

December - 2014 LB2nWuFt

Q&A with Ashley Wood added to our blog: here

And to WorldOf3A Facebook page notes: here

Here are last weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our WorldOf3A Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by skankingchris ; mafutoy ; jodieyudistira

December - 2014 1jd4pYit December - 2014 Fgn50V3t December - 2014 WpHD6Rtt

Look back at Sunday Q&A with Ashley Wood:

Welcome to our latest Q&A session with Ashley Wood and as usual here you can find a lot of exciting info about our very own lines, such as WWR, Popbot, The World Of Isobelle Pascha; plus future Spawn and Microman plans!

Before we proceed, here is how you can submit your interesting and original questions: by contacting me via mail gimbat@threeAonline.com ; by using Ask thread here at 3A forum; submitting them by posting at WorldOf3A Facebook page wall or via WorldOf3A twitter and your question might get featured (as sadly we can't answer on each and every questions here) in one of future sessions. Thank you for all your questions and interest.

Q: Are the WWR Berties going to be made with ABS too and any plans on offering the members of the Dirty Deeds squad individually? I definitely want to pick up Unforgiving with the machete.
A: Most of the bots are going that way, vinyl is cool for certain things, but ABS gives more control. Gonna offer a DD set in 3AGO!

Q: Will you be coming to Toysoul?
A: Yup, with Siu, Brent and Crystal

Q: Are there any male figures in The World Of Isobelle Pascha?
A: Yup, many, first male out in Jan if all goes well!

Q: Anything you can share about Bot Factory and Steam Workshop?
A: Yup, sure, it will be of course of my designs for the TF2 world etc.

Q: Would it be possible to see a clear plastic Pascha Cyborg style TK?
A: If there is a character that fits, sure!

December - 2014 HYDoBRXt

Q: Are Hatchery TQ exist? TQ with meat cleaver sounds cool…
A: Yup, we made some years ago!

Q: Considering Last TKs, do you already know how Popbot ends or it keeps evolving?
A: I know the final scene well, have always known it, it's the best bit and probably the driving force in me wanting to finish the series. The TK are bit players in the Popbot story, major players in their own story.

Q: We Popbot collectors suffer from a severe shortage of 'baddies' for our collections, and every story needs its antagonists. I understand that TK Hunter should be on the horizon (and he looks fantastic), but can we expect subsequent Mortis releases in 2015?
A: Well we have the TK Hunter soon, another bot called the Sweeper, Mortis are there and few others like the 5 Bros etc.

Q: As year is coming to the end, will we see Ms Shadow? Or she is coming to AKLUB chapter two supporters after the holidays?
A: Soon as we can, have to ship the Zomb MD still, takes time, but we have never not delivered, hang in there!

Q: WWR is where I get my real meat and potatoes from 3A. Your comics, WWR books and snippets of intel nourish me. Any plans to drop a little more WWR knowledge by way of comic, or something less production-intensive like a propaganda pamphlet, during the upcoming Bertie sale? It’s definitely a bot worth celebrating with something. (p.s. - we need the Ash man back dropping nuggets of WWR during this drop!!!).
A: I am always dropping nuggets, hopeful the SOTF chapter will satisfy, new bots, new characters and old fav’s get a reboot!

Q: I know the 1.5 Dropcloths are coming up soon. One of my favorite is Slaughterhouse. Sadly I started collecting 3A figures after both the 1/6 and 1/12 had come out and went way up in price on the secondary market. Will you think about doing another Slaughterhouse Dropcloth? Also have Slaughterhouses made it into this new chapter of WWR? BTW LOVE the Strigoi! He is very well done and was well worth the wait. Thanks Ash.
A: Thanks for the Strigoi comment, such a small run of toys, but one of my fav’s, I guess I can’t expect a new line without much story out there to attract a legion of fans, maybe over time, but Striggy is a fun fig! A new slaughter house is coming, because he is too Slaughtery not too!

December - 2014 DibzqdCt

Q: I noticed WWRp Wanpi Square for Toycon…does it mean that long wanted and desired WWRp Square set is coming?
A: Siu seemingly had hijacked the WWRp square army and has gone rogue with them, I have sent a Caesar mk2 after them all!

Q: Are there any Spawn WIP happening at your studio? Can you pretty please post some sneaky teasers?
A: It is, but just the same ol story, limited time, want to do it well, as that's the only reason to do it!

Q: You hinted several figures for 3AA members and that got me thinking, what scale are the 3AA 2015 membership figures? My first guess would be 3AGO!
A: or 3.5: format, really small format yo!

Q: Can you tell us the name of each member of TKYO? So often within the Legion they are referred to as “Baka-head" TKYO, "Soh-head" TKYO, etc. It would be great to finally know the name of each member.
A: Baka head etc is a cool way to refer to them. The TKYO will get their final curtain call soon, as some of you know the YO are not a goofy band really, but a covert ops team, 5 members are seen, many more behind the scenes!

Q: Do you plan to make more Nabler Guys? They are so mischievous and fun to play with!
A: Well, I kinda think the small run we shipped is it, do you want more Nabler guys, then make some noise !

December - 2014 Akt8ewst

Q: Do you still have thoughts about making larger than Large Martin bot –– Oscar?
A: I will see how the new WWR stuff sells, the costs are really high on large bots and NEEDS LOTS OF FAN SUPPORT! Have a new Bramble coming, also some Haroldy stuff for retail.

Q: Who is JJ McGee? Is he like an imaginary friend and companion?
A: Imaginary Whoa, JJ is like the biggest drug lord in the Paschaverse, don’t let the lack of movement and speech fool ya, everyone want to be in his crew in London. JJ McGEE hails from HK!

Q: Is there a running joke you have at home, which always makes you smile?
A: Mmm shit, we live on them here at 7174 and 3A, hard to explain in writing though.

Q: Would like to know, if you can share any progress on 24” tall Pascha or Tomorrow Kings?
A: 24” Pascha should be at Toysoul.. A super niche product, but one we really care about!

Q: Do you still have plans to make Plusso and Minos Friends of TK set or that idea evolved into something else?
A: Ha, I want that, but I fear maybe only you and me want it!

Q: Can you please share what Microman are you working on and what’s in the store for us with the next release?
A: Next up we have a rest of the world ( as the first release was Japan only for retail etc ) STRING DIVERS retail only release, more transparent colours and a solid black one, these should be hitting the retail market in Jan for pre-order, then we have my Hoodman take the THETA EXPLORER. And if all goes well a vehicle to jet around in, its up to the market!

Q: What is the hardest or most favorite game (console or PC) you ever played?
A: Mmmmm , arcade Zaxxon, couldn’t get my dumb ass brain around the controls, and when that rocket early in the first level appeared I was toast, regardless of how many attempts I tried, though in my defense I was young.

Recently shipped Popbot Underverse Ninja TK Dark hands on photos taken by 林宗儀.

December - 2014 IG6SzLTtDecember - 2014 7LqiIFetDecember - 2014 7mBUwS2tDecember - 2014 JfZIFBqt

3A Parade hands on photos by Zomy Chan

December - 2014 HeUMj4stDecember - 2014 IvKr7LLtDecember - 2014 A3IcLdptDecember - 2014 CuCrxO3tDecember - 2014 UL5nzcLt

3A NEEDS A 3D MODELLER AND TOY ENGINEER:
If you live in Hong Kong and fancy yourself with 3A and have the 3D modelling or engineering skills drop us a line at info@threeaonline.com and lets meet up during the TOYSOUL show!

Transformers Bumblebee Bambaland Exclusive Version is available for pre-order at www.bambalandstore.com

December - 2014 0dSYBKHm
December - 2014 8zd1mB0m
December - 2014 YKrhVsIm
December - 2014 TZDPuLym
December - 2014 FXs8Dulm

And here is the link to 3AVOX newsletter, if some of you guys haven't received it:
http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=df39a60ebc972356a8428c41e&id=2a2d892ef2&e

We made some updates regarding our exclusives for Toysoul Hong Kong, please check the images below for new info.

December - 2014 BJoFckytDecember - 2014 Q1CrBhYt

Come and see us at TOYSOUL over Booth # D01-08
Venue : Star Hall, Kowloon Bay
International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
Address : No.1 Trademart Drive,
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, HK.
Exhibition Dates :19 Dec to 21 Dec 2014
Exhibition Hours:
19 Dec - 20 Dec (Friday to Saturday)10:00am~8:00pm
21 Dec (Sunday)10:00am~6:00pm

Tickets are available now in all 7-ELEVEN:
SINGLE DAY: HKD20
3-DAY PASS:HKD60

Exclusive items will start selling at 3A booth everyday at 10AM (depending on availability). Customers will have to follow lineup instruction from TOYSOUL staff.

gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

December - 2014 Empty Re: December - 2014

Post by gimbat Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Here are last weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our WorldOf3A Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by joehume ; szutsung ; zhawanzi

December - 2014 3g269eQtDecember - 2014 GUHHtdftDecember - 2014 FamdWs4t

1/12th scale 2000AD Judge Death is coming!

Available for pre-order on January 14th at Bambaland (www.bambalandstore.com) for $60 USD.

December - 2014 7cMGKvCt

The World Of Isobelle Pascha. WEIB MUTTER – 19th. 3AA (mentioned on the images)

December - 2014 OHu1OVTtDecember - 2014 SWAtay5t

The World Of Isobelle Pascha. SCHWARZ TÖCHTER – 19th.

December - 2014 N1NunebtDecember - 2014 8DBS1P7t

BAMBA VERSION of TOYSOUL SHOW 3AGO 7BONE OYA only at www.bambalandstore.com on the 19th!

December - 2014 FwDXwtwt

3AGO figures stand 8" tall.

WWR SOTF upcoming sales:

December - 2014 WBmnW7ot

24th December
Civic Rothchild MK2 Bertie 1/6th;
Civic H/S Mule aka Birdcage 1/6th.

31st December:
Civic Rothchild Dropcloth 1.5 1/6th;
Rothchild Field Mechanic 1/6th.

2000AD JUDGE DEATH

December - 2014 01aaLLot

2000AD 1/12th Scale Collectible Figure Series

Available for pre-order on January 14th at Bambaland (www.bambalandstore.com) for $60 USD.

World Of Isobelle Pascha WEIB MUTTER (3AA exclusive) and HERBST GRAVE blind box version are up for pre-order at www.bambalandstore.com now.

8" tall 3AGO 7BONES OYA TK is up for pre-order at Bambalandstore right now.

Eddy the Cat 1:1 statue (limited to 5) will be available for purchase at 3A booth # D01-08 at Toysoul exhibition. Price: 2500HKD

December - 2014 XpVtaskt

The World Of Isobelle Pascha XXXMas Girls at 3A booth: D01-08 at Toysoul exhibition.

December - 2014 IU7tJ2Qt

Ashley Wood about Toysoul:
"Thanks to HK for visiting us at the TOYSOUL show! Always nice to have great support! I'm back home, but the show continues with the Kowloon Pascha releases today at the show!
On to 2015, and Merry Christmas
Ash"

Last week, we participated at Toysoul and had a lot of fun there! Special thanks to everyone who stopped by and showed their support!

December - 2014 AthPbMztDecember - 2014 LwOUIrjtDecember - 2014 QCUzIlctDecember - 2014 Wf82ws8tDecember - 2014 6TL71IBtDecember - 2014 50rBsxXtDecember - 2014 Wwm3u9FtDecember - 2014 OhuvFFWtDecember - 2014 Qpao9IitDecember - 2014 ZxSaxGDtDecember - 2014 2SfQBxktDecember - 2014 W2nP9IAtDecember - 2014 JPMXYvntDecember - 2014 JtJlcY5tDecember - 2014 O140K9StDecember - 2014 QEoJRW3tDecember - 2014 YTB8ZiwtDecember - 2014 C1e44QztDecember - 2014 Gf5X7BftDecember - 2014 GOdDcrKtDecember - 2014 VFsPX2vtDecember - 2014 4baBqYGtDecember - 2014 TBqAIwrtDecember - 2014 CZ9sws1tDecember - 2014 HtgcY1ktDecember - 2014 8K2PMavtDecember - 2014 M0uaTG0tDecember - 2014 G6lLco1tDecember - 2014 XpVtasktDecember - 2014 ZZ9sFjutDecember - 2014 1ekshuJtDecember - 2014 WlMHijStDecember - 2014 N7VblZYtDecember - 2014 BXtRSIXtDecember - 2014 EeDgeput

In addition to the photos from our booth shown below, you can find selected few by 3A booth at Toysoul visitors here at our Facebook page.

Here are last weekend 3ALegion pics which were featured at our WorldOf3A Instagram (please keep in mind that photos on Instagram are optimized in size for phone screens and don't come in high quality) by brickxbronson ; sdrakas ; aizzati93

December - 2014 DlQgX0Jt December - 2014 IhYptC0t December - 2014 695eGu4t

Our offices will be closed over the Christmas period, but we will be back to answer questions and help out with any issues soon! Some of you guys might get a bounce-back for email, we are working with our provider to get this fixed !

THE HUNT FOR JUNGLE PROPHET ROTHCHILD BEGINS TOMORROW!

December - 2014 OpuL9T9t

The first of the DIRTY DEEDS VERSION 2 1/6TH is on sale on Bamba tomorrow ( 24th December). Every month will see a new member of the new Dirty Deeds brigade each sporting upgraded graphics and a unique weapon! Ol DDV2 will cost 180usd with free world shipping ( 153usd for 3AA members)!

Second time lucky!

Civic Bertie and Civic Birdcage will be onsale on Monday 29th due the holiday season messing with couriers ability to get us the toys in time!

WWR SOTF Dirty Deeds V2 1/6th scale Bertie MK2 is available for pre-order at www.bambalandstore.com

Information from the store:
DIRTY DEEDS V2 ONE BERTIE MK2 1/6TH
First of the shitty dozen club!
1 x 1/6thArticulated figure with 1x Gatling gun, 1x Machete, 1x Pistol

Price: 180USD with worldwide shipping included in the price.

Additional info by Ashley Wood:
The hunt has begun! Wanted to say , the decals and look all enhanced, and remixed, expect the best DD. I was looking at the pre release DD that came out for the NYCC back in the day, ill be the forst to say this new 1/6th version is needed! If we sell enough ill throw in new severed heads, coz DD loves some head yo!

Over time as we go, we shall support the backers, its a soft club... You know us guys, ad hoc ideas and cool stuff comes up over a beer and then we implement, so sometimes the details need to be figured! I feel a lot love for this release, reminds me of the day one..

MK2 Bertie is approximately 13" tall and it's classic one eye sensor look for Dirty Deeds.

Fan-art submitted so far and dedicated WWR SOTF Dirty Deeds V2 1/6th scale Bertie MK2 pre-order at www.bambalandstore.com

December - 2014 MgeBdrJtDecember - 2014 HgiqiDGtDecember - 2014 Z7ElDKutDecember - 2014 DjsUMW9t

album link (with authors names):
https://imgur.com/a/a0Dhc

1/6th scale WWR SOTF Civic Defence Bertie MK2. Order is the dream of man. Pre-order on Monday 29th at www.bambalandstore.com

December - 2014 BQvOqdnm
December - 2014 ByN00kmm

Recently shipped The World Of Isobelle Pascha XXXMAS Girls pre-made release (offered as singles), photographed by Szu Tsung Ein.

December - 2014 SqEXH0ctDecember - 2014 VIF3wPatDecember - 2014 10Ad0WVt

Merry Christmas everyone!

WWR SOTF Dirty Deeds V2 1/6th scale Bertie MK2 is coming down from the store today.

1/6th scale WWR SOTF Civic Defence Mule REV 3 [Birdcage]

Pre-order on December 29th at www.bambalandstore.com for 160USD (free International shipping included in the price)

December - 2014 HyPGJybmDecember - 2014 Dq5kkgimDecember - 2014 LsKTgKvmDecember - 2014 DvBfX7zm

F5 Bar dedicated to this sale is open and waiting for you here:
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3968.0

1/6th scale WWR SOTF Civic Defence Bertie MK2

Pre-order on December 29th at www.bambalandstore.com for 180USD (free International shipping included in the price)

December - 2014 ByN00kmm

December - 2014 BQvOqdnm

December - 2014 P0D9sXHm

F5 Bar dedicated to this sale is open and waiting for you here:
http://www.threeaonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=3968.0

And here you can see three WWR SOTF Civic Defense bots in one pic:

December - 2014 E4al3Rem

1/6th scale WWR SOFT Civic Defence Mule Rev 3 [Birdcage] (160USD with international shipping included) and Bertie MK2 (180USD with international shipping included) are available for for pre-order right now at www.bambalandstore.com

December - 2014 5w7jNjym

A little info on H/S and Civic Defence:

Herbert and Spencer are an Enigmatic English duo who almost overnight took over the job of supplying robots for the Earth based Anti Mars Coalition and others. H/S offer a range of new bots and ret conned Rothchild robots with a new more personality driven AI. Previously H/S were suppliers of industrial machinery and robots, the general population are not aware of Rothchild's fall from the Moon to the wilds of South America, and only the astute followers of military robots have taken note of a shift in design and supply!

What has happened to the majority of the Rothchild production facilities is still unknown, but evidence of the ubiquitous Rothchild Mechanic shows that embers of the Rothchild backbone still burns somewhere!

The Civic Defence Corp is the general corp of all Anti Mars Coalition members locales. The AMC believe a visible unified group will protect and keep the AMC members population protected ( from rogue countries that have either sided with MARS or have taken a stance against the AMC ) and grant a feeling of safety and stability.

Most scholars of this period believe it to be the most volatile and dangerous, with multiple fronts of war and multiple parties looking to establish superiority ( MARS, AMC ( Anti Mars Coalition ), MARSA ( Martian Advocates ), ICG ( Independent Countries Group ) and NOM ( Nitor Obduro Macto ***unconfirmed***)."

Ashley Wood Kuntsler 2 is available right now at www.bambalandstore.com

December - 2014 VVqPbart

Description from the store: 12"x12" 48 page magazine of Drawings by Ashley Wood! Second in a new series!

And you can find some pages at Ashley Wood's Instagram here: www.instagram.com/ashleywoodart

Siuyin's Syoupee book one is available at www.bambalandstore.com

December - 2014 NNSnaADt

Description from the store: 12"x12" 48 page magazine of Siuyins toy photography!

From our blog:

"Mechanic and Dropcloth on sale next week 7th of January.

We thought had been posted, sorry for the confusion, Dropcloth and Mechanic info on the blog soon! Happy New Years!"

See you on January 7th:

December - 2014 GJgUaJ6l
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum