World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion

Post by thumbtack82 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:27 pm

AP Gorei and Tsuki both arrived today. Was only planning on getting Gorei with 3AA but I was so impressed with my first two APTKs I thought I'd mix it up and get Tsuki as well with his darker colour scheme. My other APTKs, Cornelius and UKTK are being displayed with TK Hunter Vali so there's a lot of orange going on there. Still waiting on Heavy Duty Slicer Yoshitsune (gonna get me some more blue in that display), but I love these little guys!

I really like that they cut where the fingers meet the thumbs on the sword holding hands for these shoguns before they were painted. On one of my 1/6 shoguns I had to cut that part to be able to get the sword in hand for posing.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Action Portable Tomorrow Kings - General Discussion

Post by Dave666 on Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:54 am

I love that skull face AP Tk. Beautiful!!!

I noticed the same thing with my AP De Plumes. I guess it's difficult to sew pouches etc. that small with a sewing machine. The pistol holsters tend to look a little bulky too.

Dave666
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum