World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures

+9
Swantiago1
EroticSushi
thumbtack82
3a_boltman
gundamben831
PiggyV01
Oneluckyboy
counterfeit
gregory
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures

Post by Joshimus Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:37 am

Posted something on wrong thread. Ignore

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures

Post by EroticSushi Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:01 am

Any plans for the G1 inspired Optimus we saw in Bumblebee? This is all I ask for from the DLX line. It would be awesome to have along side this Bee. cheers

Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 DtCJ859WkAAaJ0T

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swantiago1 Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:15 pm

Are there plans for the Bumblebee figures to be produced in the Large premium scale or is it DLX scale only?

Swantiago1
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:45 am

Since the preorders for Blitzwing begin Jan. 11, does this mean it will appear on Bambaland or will it only be available on the new store at the WO3A website?
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:37 am

thumbtack82 wrote:Since the preorders for Blitzwing begin Jan. 11, does this mean it will appear on Bambaland or will it only be available on the new store at the WO3A website?
Curious as well since 3AA ends on the 15th.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:17 am

Joshimus wrote:
thumbtack82 wrote:Since the preorders for Blitzwing begin Jan. 11, does this mean it will appear on Bambaland or will it only be available on the new store at the WO3A website?
Curious as well since 3AA ends on the 15th.

Bamba is done, nothing new will go up there and the existing items already there will be up until 1/15 HK time.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:56 am

Yeah, it doesn't make sense for them to confuse themselves and put another sale on Bamba if they're going to close it on the 15th. Sucks no more discount, but it is what it is.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Yeah, I kinda figured thats is how this would go up for sale. I guess wishful thinking got the better of me when this got announced so close to the scheduled retirement of Bambaland. Oh well, I ended up ordering one anyways as this guy looks great.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:49 am

Received my Bumblebee today.
Not a Transformers fan, but since this one was pretty affordable, etc., etc. I gave it a shot.

Haven't had time to toy around with it but boy, this guy is pretty hefty.
And to be honest, somehow it looks better and more detailed in hand than on the various pics I have seen floating around the web.

[edit]
If we'll see a DLX Optimus Prime, anytime soon, I wouldn't be surprised I'll try to get it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:37 pm

gar wrote:Received my Bumblebee today.
Not a Transformers fan, but since this one was pretty affordable, etc., etc. I gave it a shot.

Haven't had time to toy around with it but boy, this guy is pretty hefty.
And to be honest, somehow it looks better and more detailed in hand than on the various pics I have seen floating around the web.

[edit]
If we'll see a DLX Optimus Prime, anytime soon, I wouldn't be surprised I'll try to get it.
I'm on shipment 2 so probably closer to April or May for me. 100% gonna get Prime though, without question, without hesitation.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:30 am

I saw a review on Bee today. Totally regret not grabbing the first batch. This is an amazing looking figure but i am bummed i didn't see articulated fingers on it.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:49 am

Small hands, incredible detailed sculpt, would be a lot less detailed if they were articulated and way more expensive.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:22 am

It's just one of those things 3A is known for. Great articulated hands at a small scale. It would have been worth the cost for an extra, articulated set.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:20 am

Oneluckyboy wrote:It's just one of those things 3A is known for. Great articulated hands at a small scale. It would have been worth the cost for an extra, articulated set.

Agreed in part.
The hands are pretty big, so I assume it would have been possible to do and even keep the details.
Might be worth it, but I think there is a thin line between what something is worth and what someone wants to pay for it.
I fear I wouldn't have bought Bumblebee if I had to pay even a bit more than I did.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:07 pm

I got my Bumblebee yesterday, and he looks absolutely great in hand! Filled out the warranty card right away, but I had company so I didn't spend much time really playing around with him but I'm very happy with my first licensed 3A figure.

Today I thought I'd bring Bumblebee to work to show my coworker who is a big fan of the movies. When I had a free moment I set him up in a simple pose and my coworker thought it was pretty awesome. I thought I'd leave him set up out of the way on a cabinet to show another coworker at the shift change. Then midway through the day my coworker accidentally knocked him off the cabinet and a bunch of parts popped off. Most of the pieces popped right back into place, giving me a real appreciation for the design of this figure. Unfortunately 2 plastic bits broke, pics below. I should have just put him back in the box after the initial reveal but that's my luck, have it for almost a whole day and it gets broken. Rolling Eyes My coworker feels horrible and has offered to pay for shipping if I need to send anything for repairs, and I've already emailed CS with these pics so I'm hoping they'll be able to help me out. On a brighter note my two AP shoguns both arrived today, so that cheered me up a bit.

Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 Img_0316
Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 Img_0315
Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 Img_0314
Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 Img_0319
Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 Img_0318
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:23 am

So. here is my initial thought on your bee damage if you cant get parts
1: The hood should be an easy fix. I had something snap like that and what I did was find a metal pin, drilled the holes to match and glued them in place. Fixed. I can see you being able to do the same here.
2: The foot. Looks like it can be glued back together. Again, maybe make a hole for a pin and fix it.

Just a suggestion anyway.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:11 am

Thanks Joshimus, I appreciate any advice as I don't really have much experience in repairing figures. I've had a few pieces on figures break and have been pretty successful glueing them back together without it being noticeable. One of my concerns for DIY repair is that the toe joint is pretty stiff and if I just glue the toe back on I might not be able to move that joint without the plastic breaking again. I'm really hoping CS can help me, but if not I'll figure something out.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:32 pm

Coming Soon:
DLX Optimus Prime

Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 DLX_Optimus_Prime_Teaser

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:22 am

Uh...Why is Optimus so small?
Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 PgDtcmn

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:03 am

He looks like he fits in with the DLX scale. See Blitzwing next to him..close to the same height.
That big Bee on the left looks like the giant fancy scale.
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:36 am

Oneluckyboy wrote:He looks like he fits in with the DLX  scale. See Blitzwing next to him..close to the same height.
That big Bee on the left looks like the giant fancy scale.
Did they make a larger scale Premium class Bee as well? I honestly dont remember that at all. I have the Dlx on order so I assume would scale with that Prime properly.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:43 pm

That is DLX Optimus and he is 11.2" tall

Next to him is Premium Scale Bumblebee who is 14" tall

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:24 am

gregory wrote:That is DLX Optimus and he is 11.2" tall

Next to him is Premium Scale Bumblebee who is 14" tall
Yeah but you made 2 size class Bee movie figures, right? I'm not going crazy? I mean regardless if size that optimus will be on my Prime shelf so...there's that

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:45 pm

Surprise:
DLX Optimus Prime available now.
US$199

Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 OP_DLX_ENG_w_6213

Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 OP_DLX_ENG_5904_wide

Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 OP_DLX_ENG_5908_wide

Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 OP_DLX_ENG_5964_wide

Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 OP_DLX_ENG_5986_wide

Transformers Bumblebee DLX and Premium Scale Collectible Figures  - Page 2 OP_DLX_ENG_6047_wide

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:36 am

Finally got my repaired Bumblebee in the mail today, so happy it's back! I thought it was lost in the mail as it arrived in Canada 6 weeks ago. Just walked down to the post office to inquire about this and they couldn't give me any info. Then when I get back to my apartment I check the mail and the delivery notice was waiting for me.

I would send CS an email thanking them for the repair (looks great again!) but I guess it would be a moot point now. Thanks to everyone at Threea anyways, even if they don't happen to see this.
thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2