World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: WARBOT FULL LOAD Bertie 1/6

3 posters

Go down

WTB: WARBOT FULL LOAD Bertie 1/6 Empty WTB: WARBOT FULL LOAD Bertie 1/6

Post by ItsPTK Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:45 pm

I've been interested in getting a Bertie figure for several years but in the last few weeks I've started seriously researching and looking. I've determined I'd most like to get the recently released WARBOT FULL LOAD version (wish I had started looking last year.) My understanding is that there was a limited amount of these available and they were only just recently were received, but I was wondering if anyone had one they'd like to sell.

I have seen one currently on eBay for $400 but that would be a tough pill to swallow for my first WWR figure.

Thanks very much.

ItsPTK
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

WTB: WARBOT FULL LOAD Bertie 1/6 Empty Re: WTB: WARBOT FULL LOAD Bertie 1/6

Post by Skipper11x Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:02 pm

Hi, the full load out Warbot is pricey but very nice. However you might be able to pick up a Dirty Deeds V2 for a good price, they aren't too far off the Warbot colourwise, they don't come with all the Warbot weapons but each one 1-5 had a different weapon and slightly different face paint. Also the nurse Bertie is again the same robot but with different paint jobs. Happy hunting.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rictus Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:05 pm

ItsPTK wrote:I've been interested in getting a Bertie figure for several years but in the last few weeks I've started seriously researching and looking. I've determined I'd most like to get the recently released WARBOT FULL LOAD version (wish I had started looking last year.) My understanding is that there was a limited amount of these available and they were only just recently were received, but I was wondering if anyone had one they'd like to sell.

I have seen one currently on eBay for $400 but that would be a tough pill to swallow for my first WWR figure.

Thanks very much.

I'd sell you mine for $350?

Mr. Rictus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsPTK Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:32 am

Thanks very much for the offer. I had seen two of these sold on eBay for $240 and $310 shipped in February, so I may hold off for something closer to that. If I am still looking in a few weeks I may take you up on that, if the offer still is available. Thanks again.

ItsPTK
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rictus Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:14 am

ItsPTK wrote:Thanks very much for the offer. I had seen two of these sold on eBay for $240 and $310 shipped in February, so I may hold off for something closer to that. If I am still looking in a few weeks I may take you up on that, if the offer still is available. Thanks again.

I'd sell it for $300+shipping, if that's the range you're finding on eBay.  Shipping shouldn't be too terrible.

I'm actually thinking of selling all of my figures, so if there are other Berties or bots you're interested in, let me know. We could do a group buy discount. alien

Mr. Rictus
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsPTK Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:33 am

Thanks PM'ed!

ItsPTK
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content