World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion

+19
dtrain
ALogicalEnding
TheCollector
geisT
Cthulhu
deru_here
wutasi
BPP
Giantrobo
gregory
jthm445
ZombieRepublican
zendeluxe
3AFr
Arex_B
3a_boltman
LV-426
Chivo
gar
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion

Post by gregory Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:50 am

The UV female body is shorter than the 3A one. The 11.8" should be from heel to head

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion

Post by Giantrobo Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:57 pm

I’m curious if the heels are removable. I thought might be when I saw them listed under her accessories.
Giantrobo
Giantrobo
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:36 pm

Giantrobo wrote:I’m curious if the heels are removable. I thought might be when I saw them listed under her accessories.

I wonder that as well.
They have been advertised as such back in October 2020.
And it looks like the leggings are actually in the shoes, but I could be wrong.
Also they can be glued together for stability.

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 Screen50

3a_boltman wrote:Not gonna lie, she will be probably impossible to stand. LOL just hope the joints hold up to especially those wrists. When they did the 10” body those wrist pegs snapped with very little effort.

Looks like she stands pretty well on her own.
(except the one on the left)

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 19843910 Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 19822810

(Source: Patrick Chan on FB)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:28 pm

New Pascha pic via @tplouise Instagram
Not sure if this is a chase, pre-made show exclusive or a new release.
Hopefully it is easily available and if we have to F5, the new website doesn't crab out on us.

I wonder how the "bear" face on the hooded poncho looks like exactly.

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 24155810

box art looks different to the regular release though, but that could be due to color adjustments
(via @undervershq on instagram)

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 24131310

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:39 pm

Aha
The New Journey exclusive
(Oct 1st -30th)
Limited to 50pcs

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 Screen56

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 3AFr Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:58 pm

We're back with these "what a pity" limited editions ... for this one, not important to me, but I hope that the black hair version (previous photo) will be available, later, for all ...

If, the day the TKs come back, they come out from the first sale, a limited edition .. I make the trip to Underverse, in HK, and I break their noses Twisted Evil
3AFr
3AFr
Yesterday Kid

ArtWar and 3a_boltman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Arex_B Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:41 am

Apparently, there will be 150 available online so here's hoping I can get one lol, good luck to the rest of yall.
Arex_B
Arex_B
Yesterday Kid

LV-426 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:04 am

Price is USD $130 and sale goes live at 10:00AM HK/China Timezone on October 3rd

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by LV-426 Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:27 am

She's beautiful . . . But at only 150 my chances are slim and none. . . And "slim" might be too optimistic. I'll try though.
LV-426
LV-426
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by LV-426 Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:08 am

Got her !!!
LV-426
LV-426
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by BPP Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:17 am

Long time since I posted - they were all gone in 3 minutes but I bagged one. Feel for anyone who didn’t. Just a great designed figure - old 3A fun vibe.

BPP
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arex_B Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:13 am

i set up my alarm wrong and i totally missed her ughhhh gonna cry myself to sleep tonight Sad
Arex_B
Arex_B
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:44 pm

Congrats guys, did the new website holds its guts together?
3 minutes is not bad for 150 pieces.
Sorry to see you missed out Arex, real bummer.

I slept right through it.
But that’s okay since we / I’ve spent way too much on a new bed, yesterday.
(Getting older and shit)

Hopefully Underverse is able to continue to release these skimpy clad female figures around this great price point.
If they get dressed, it’s a different story.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BPP Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:41 pm

New shop held up absolutely fine, only ‘odd’ thing to note was that on the default listings settings she appeared 2nd row middle (of 3) listings rather than first. She’s now listing as first (Top row left hand side) but sold out. One to ‘bear’ in mind in future limited drops.

BPP
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by jthm445 Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:13 am

It took a while for my cart to update and I ended up with 2 in there due to panic clicking.. But I was lucky enough to nab one!

And I'm happy to see shipping is for Nov 2021 (assuming all goes well). I don't mind the wait, but it's nice to see in this case.
jthm445
jthm445
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Arex_B Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:47 am

so did anyone else receive their debut pascha? mine got here today and it makes me so excited to see what else will get released Very Happy did anyone else know she came with a stand? it has a nice big acrylic(?) base and feels super solid. here are some pics for those of you who are curious, i have more pics and can take more if you guys have any questions.
Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 Img_3213
Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 Img_3215
Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 Img_3216
Arex_B
Arex_B
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:08 am

I didn't care for the head sculpt or the blindbox dress at the time of the sale so I didn't order one, but your in hand pictures make her look nice!

Anyway, I'm waiting to see when and if and how the Mod Gals turn out. Also I believe there's a witch coming soon if I'm not mistaken?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Arex_B likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jthm445 Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:04 pm

She looks awesome! I should be getting mine tomorrow Very Happy and the stand is a nice surprise!

There's gonna be a witch?? I would love that
jthm445
jthm445
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:31 pm

The world of Isobella Pascha Halloween Eve one sixth scale collectible figure will be available for October 30th, 10:00AM HK (China) Timezone at Underverse.com and the UV Tmall!
Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 1634874614338763

Last edited by Chivo on Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Arex_B likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:15 am

Got mine 2 days ago, didn't even notice the base and stand hiding in the box until now.
Interested to see what other dress patterns are out there.
Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 YHqXDRC

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 4w2NQQS

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 2 KTsGol3

Last edited by wutasi on Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

3AFr likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:08 am

Seems like your the images are not viewable wutasi! Also, damn I haven't been here in a hot minute, hopefully everyone's alright.

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:24 am

All fine deru_here.
A bit quiet though.

I wonder if these are as hefty as their male UV counterparts compared to the threeA female figures?

Also, although the stand looks good, does she need one to stand properly?

Admin

deru_here likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Arex_B Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:20 am

gar wrote:All fine deru_here.
A bit quiet though.

I wonder if these are as hefty as their male UV counterparts compared to the threeA female figures?

Also, although the stand looks good, does she need one to stand properly?
no with enough patience you could probably get her to stand on her own but one good breeze or vibration from walking and shes definitely gonna fall because of how skinny her heel is
Arex_B
Arex_B
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:50 am

Oop, fixed my photo links, hope they are viewable now.

You can get her to stand on her own, but she would topple over with a slight sway or nudge. White tack or museum wax recommended if you don't want to use the stand.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:22 am

I'll be interested in that Halloween girl for sure.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next