World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion

+19
dtrain
ALogicalEnding
TheCollector
geisT
Cthulhu
deru_here
wutasi
BPP
Giantrobo
gregory
jthm445
ZombieRepublican
zendeluxe
3AFr
Arex_B
3a_boltman
LV-426
Chivo
gar
23 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion

Post by gar Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:51 am

wutasi wrote:Oop, fixed my photo links, hope they are viewable now.

You can get her to stand on her own, but she would topple over with a slight sway or nudge. White tack or museum wax recommended if you don't want to use the stand.
Nice one wutasi.
Pity, I prefer my figures standless.
The stand looks good though

Admin

Back to top Go down

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion

Post by 3AFr Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:26 pm

I'm waiting for the Halloween version, which will be in preorder for all, good news ... Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 1f60a
3AFr
3AFr
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by 3AFr Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:46 pm

3 versions for Isobelle Halloween... 140$ each + shipping
* Pre-orders Open October 30th, 10:00AM HK (China) Timezone
* Pre-orders Close November 1st, 23:59PM HK (China) Timezone

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 16353111
Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 16353110
Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 007vkn19
3AFr
3AFr
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by zendeluxe Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:11 pm

I really like them!
The body looks much curvier than the ThreeA body, right?
zendeluxe
zendeluxe
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:47 pm

these look great! love that curvier look, and my fave is the black one, closed followed by pink, but white is also cool...
wish i had the funds to dive in, but Lupin already robbed me out...but damn pink hex would look so cool with my pink Finger one and Peaceday Droppi 1.5U...maybe just one...
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:27 am

Looks good, wonder if there will be a random chase F5 super secret cartjacking internet rage drop?

Regardless, I like white and black the best. Like the pink color too but $$$ is limited unfortunately.
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:48 am

They all look awesome! Only things I wonder on is the hat magnetic to head? If so that just made a huge impression to improvement on design otherwise it will likely always be falling off and we all know how fun that is. Now the downside, The dress looks to be sowed directly onto the figure and with it ultra tight so will be almost no leg articulation or at least any dynamic poses on these gals. Wish it came with a black cat.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:55 am

Black cat and a broomstick
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:57 am

3a_boltman wrote:They all look awesome! Only things I wonder on is the hat magnetic to head? If so that just made a huge impression to improvement on design otherwise it will likely always be falling off and we all know how fun that is. Now the downside, The dress looks to be sowed directly onto the figure and with it ultra tight so  will be almost no leg articulation or at least any dynamic poses on these gals. Wish it came with a black cat.

the head and hat are magnetic

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieRepublican Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:02 am

I’m really hoping we get a reuse of the headsculpt from the teddy bear Pascha. Was gutted I didn’t have a chance of getting that one.

I might get Witch Pasha and get an alternate outfit online. Tiddies out ain’t my vibe

ZombieRepublican
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:57 am

Think they're just pulling the top down to expose the boobs, by default it covers her tits.

What I would really hope for is that 1/3 scale nabler sorceress from years past. If that would ever get rereleased or scaled down to 1/6. Always wanted that figure...
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:48 am

I folded and went for the black version. She will fit with my AKS and almost has a Ms Shadow vibe. I was almost going to pass on her but do like that the black comes with hidden red accents under the hat rim where the other colorways do not. White was my second pick. Happy Halloween all!
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arex_B Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:12 am

i bit the bullet and got the black one Smile im just a little worried because my order page says “ Notice: Undefined index: orderstatus in /www/wwwroot/underverse.com/order_page.php on line 101 PENDING” under the express part so hopefully everything is ok!
Arex_B
Arex_B
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:11 am

@ArexB
If you received an email from PayPal, you’ve paid
If you received an email from Underverse, your order registered.
If your order history page shows your order as well, everything is fine.
If you haven’t received a PayPal email you haven’t paid and you might want to order it before they’re gone.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieRepublican Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:14 am

Thought I’d post on the off chance. If anyone is selling their BearPlay Pascha. Let me know!

ZombieRepublican
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCollector Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:20 am

Those that missed the first bearplay might be in luck...posted to the underverse insta feed..

TheCollector
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCollector Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:22 am

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 Screen10

TheCollector
Kitty Litter

zendeluxe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Arex_B Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:53 am

TheCollector wrote:Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 Screen10
lets hope she isnt limited to 150 again lol
Arex_B
Arex_B
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:03 am

Panda Pascha will be an open pre-order for those that missed out on the Bearplay Pascha

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

dtrain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by zendeluxe Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:59 pm

Nice!
zendeluxe
zendeluxe
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieRepublican Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:30 pm

gregory wrote:Panda Pascha will be an open pre-order for those that missed out on the Bearplay Pascha

Wait, soo this will be a regular release!? It won’t disappear in 10 minutes like BearPlay?

ZombieRepublican
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ALogicalEnding Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:03 am

Is anyone's Pascha still stuck in China? The last tracking update for the two I ordered was on October 27th, translated "2021-10-27 17:38 Beijing, leave【Beijing International Tianzhu Processing Center】, next stop【Beijing International Mail Exchange Station】" Is this ports just being slow or should I be concerned about a missing package?
ALogicalEnding
ALogicalEnding
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:57 pm

ALogicalEnding wrote:Is anyone's Pascha still stuck in China? The last tracking update for the two I ordered was on October 27th, translated "2021-10-27 17:38 Beijing, leave【Beijing International Tianzhu Processing Center】, next stop【Beijing International Mail Exchange Station】" Is this ports just being slow or should I be concerned about a missing package?

Mine arrived about 10 days ago, but it isn't unusual packages don't seem to move for weeks and than arrive out of the blue.
I noticed mine left Beijing for Zhengzhou International Mail Exchange Station on the 24th.
It left on the 27th and arrived 8 days later in The Netherlands.
It took another week to get past customs into my hands.

I like the improved height, so heeled female figures don't have to gaze down to look male figures in the eyes.

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 Img_0416
Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 Img_0415

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ALogicalEnding Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:23 am

gar wrote:
ALogicalEnding wrote:Is anyone's Pascha still stuck in China? The last tracking update for the two I ordered was on October 27th, translated "2021-10-27 17:38 Beijing, leave【Beijing International Tianzhu Processing Center】, next stop【Beijing International Mail Exchange Station】" Is this ports just being slow or should I be concerned about a missing package?

Mine arrived about 10 days ago, but it isn't unusual packages don't seem to move for weeks and than arrive out of the blue.
I noticed mine left Beijing for Zhengzhou International Mail Exchange Station on the 24th.
It left on the 27th and arrived 8 days later in The Netherlands.
It took another week to get past customs into my hands.

Yeah, got a similar response from UV CS. Thanks for the reassurance! Your photos just make me more excited for when the figures do arrive in the mail.
ALogicalEnding
ALogicalEnding
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:23 pm

Panda Play Isobelle Pascha
currently available on Underverse.com
US$165 Including worldwide shipment
Pre-order for Q2 2022 shipping

Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 61a8db10 Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 61a8db12 Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 61a8db11 Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 61a8db13 Isobelle Pascha Adventure General Discussion - Page 3 61a8db14

Happy to see Underverse started offering toys including shipping costs.

US$165 sounds so much more reasonable than US$130 + US$35 S/H although it is the same price.
Probably has to do with sticker chock and being spoiled by "free" shipping for more than a decade.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next