World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS!

+43
IronChap
SzuTsung
ozz
achtanders
Oneluckyboy
miracle bubbles
Plastic Robo
Danz
Matrix
robonaut
itisnick
regalia
PiggyV01
Joshimus
Rad Toy Review
mattyp
aconners1
Henchman
zzzzz
Cthulhu
geisT
noveltycross
jsalsa23
gonk
Grish
Mr. Rictus
papamadoo
gar
Mr3AGO
Shit Narnia
gregory
Jessiedart
illproxy
ESeffinga
UsedUniverse
Reks36
Beeratt
wutasi
x43x
fluppeco
GrandpaStern
Knightjar
gimbat
47 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! - Page 5 Empty Re: World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS!

Post by wutasi Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:10 am

Wow, the foot alone is almost as wide as a WWRp Bramble...
I think I am going to be in trouble
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! - Page 5 Empty Re: World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS!

Post by Grish Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Damn they look big! Wanted one but the colors were not right for me. I did have a blue Gid in my cart for a sec but held off.
Grish
Grish
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:18 pm

I forced myself to only buy 1, because they are so big, and space will quickly be an issue if the line continues to sell well. But, damn if I don't regret not grabbing at least one other colorway. The photos with Plume are friggin' cool. Makes him look utterly massive. I got rid of my Microman because I decided to get rid of all my small scale stuff. But I think I'm going to hunt one back down just to hang out with WBR until we get more from the line. Smile
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightjar Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:59 pm

So looking forward to this!
Knightjar
Knightjar
Yesterday Kid

http://sculpt.strick.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessiedart Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:29 pm

He stands guard over all 3a bots......

[img]World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! - Page 5 20150617_062518_zpswna0whtl[/img]
Jessiedart
Jessiedart
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:50 pm

look at how fat he is :p
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:47 pm

woooo, what a beast. So glad I got one coming.
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by gonk Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:18 pm

Anyone else order Remus from Amazon? He was supposed to be in stock today, but now is listed as "temporarily out of stock." I'm guessing their shipment hasn't arrived yet, but was just wondering if anyone had received a sipping notice.

gonk
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:50 am

We need moar action photos from the lucky and blessed until we plebs get our bots!
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:56 am

Jessiedart wrote:He stands guard over all 3a bots......

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! - Page 5 <a href=World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! - Page 5 20150617_062518_zpswna0whtl" />

One of my most fav. pics in a while, awesome collection and WBR looks great!

PS.
Loving that chair as well Smile
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:05 am

The ability to pet fat tiny cats

World's Best Robots - MARS, ROMULUS and REMUS! - Page 5 Screen10

gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:25 pm

HAH! Love it. The weathering on these guys looks pretty fab. subtle but thorough and consistent. Dman, I dig these bots. Makes me more anxious to see how Saturn turns out as well. Hoping the paintjob really sells the design of the fig. Mars was easy to love. Even in primer gray.

OT: Did you see the trailer for The Secret Life of Pets yet? If not, you must!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-80SGWfEjM

ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:39 pm

Anyone else just got the tracking number from CS for MARS or ROMULUS?
Thought they started shipping two weeks ago but it turns out mine just posted yesterday out of China Rolling Eyes
Also a bit worried since I am seeing more damaged boxes with stuff coming out of China vs Singapore.
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:49 pm

No tracking for me yet. Not even after asking for it previously. Maybe it'll come eventually. Maybe not. I never did get any notice before the 3AA pack arrived yesterday.

I had a strong feeling the previous "shipped" update for WBR was playing fast and loose with the truth, and these weren't going to land until at least July. I'll keep the rest of my opinions on that to myself, but suffice to say I am really glad to hear they are finally FINALLY starting to ship at least. They look stellar!
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:01 am

this line is the only all new concept we have seen in a long time yeah? i mean all new as in not same concept in a new scale or new colorway and all that, like all new 100%?

this and evenfall?
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by ESeffinga Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:13 am

Unless you count pieces by other design partners, yeah. This and Evenfall. Only other one I can think of would be Zomb MD.
ESeffinga
ESeffinga
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:19 am

ESeffinga wrote:Unless you count pieces by other design partners, yeah. This and Evenfall. Only other one I can think of would be Zomb MD.

thks essef, after i opened my 3AA set i got thinkin, like are we in a era of nada new now? zomb md doesnt count for me cuz its a old concept. im talking new stuff. i guess the mule square is a new concept. but im struggling to really think more new stuff.
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:06 am

Well even mule at some aspect is the same concept, A square with ceasar legs.

I think they mean on design overall.

evenFall, the bot and the vampire its pretty different on many lvl from the AK, POPBOT, WWR.

MARS as well. but Saturn seem like to fallow some similarity with THUG ( But I d'ont thing Saturn was plan he look more like a need to sell WBR backstore robot part to cover the molding cost of the saddly low sell on MARS) Squirdicon was supposed to come after Mars

Because MARS was supposed to be the biggest, and every BOT was suppossed to be very different from Q&A.

papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by jsalsa23 Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:58 am

Was the Mars EDO set going to ship later?

jsalsa23
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by wutasi Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:01 am

^Yep that set isn't on the shipping radar yet
wutasi
wutasi
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by jsalsa23 Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:38 am

Thanks wutasi.

jsalsa23
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by noveltycross Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:50 am

Really tempted to pick this up from side show.
noveltycross
noveltycross
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shit Narnia Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:07 am

Really? Just shipping now? CS sent me this on june 4th...

The mars just shipped.
Once we got the tracking number, we will send it to you.
Thanks!

Best Wishes
3A CS
Shit Narnia
Shit Narnia
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:09 am

wutasi wrote:^Yep that set isn't on the shipping radar yet

are sure some already have is edo I spotted a photo of edo before.
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessiedart Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:44 am

Dam 3a and Remus....I just ordered Three zero's Aphrodite to go with Mazinger.
I should be stoked,  but after Remus Everything else seems to be way overpriced and lacking in value.
I wish I could have bought Romulus instead.
Dam you 3a for raising the value bar so high... lol
Jessiedart
Jessiedart
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum