World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

+90
3A BOLTMAN
Arex_B
feed1891
Vaxillus
d3nnis
<{OjO}>
Firehazzard
zendeluxe
mqhuynh
Plastic Robo
Takezo
ESeffinga
Tigerfeet
dtrain
Sideglide
Skipper11x
Jaybo3000
geisT
LV-426
Noir
Nothing
BRiZL
Joshimus
ozz
GrandpaStern
Dsc
Henchman
Grish
SzuTsung
moriachi
illproxy
chiowhon
Reks36
gundamben831
Artoo
johnnyhaggis
rice0roni
Beaumont
Matrix
Lrihk
dextercat69
SS01
DutchBot
rhb
thumbtack82
J&J
UsedUniverse
Gloomy
Plastic Fortress
card
Chanimation
wmarples
Heirforce
Minion
theparallax
Onaux
neoconvoy
Deus Machina
Crem
eustarwars
SpiderPig
gregory
LordPiper
abex44
counterfeit
666ways2love
papamadoo
3a_boltman
fluppeco
Dar Wolfram
fredfran
BlackBellamy
Argentix
pezbanana
koonfasa
Cthulhu
raveer
wutasi
Wooly
Danz
Albino
Losartan
ennui
gar
Dolly
bubblegumking
grimrealities
RestlessEye
Chivo
gimbat
94 posters

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by Chivo Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:51 am

Please complete the payment on or before 9th Feb.
All request later than 9th Feb will not be accepted.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
ThreeA CS

Sad Shocked Mad Razz Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink What a Face Suspect No tongue monkey rabbit bounce affraid confused bom drunken scratch geek jocolor study lol! etc., etc.

What's funny is that they'd put this deadline and take off for the CNY holiday.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow Queens General Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Tomorrow Queens General Discussion

Post by gimbat Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:13 am

Chivo wrote:Please complete the payment on or before 9th Feb.
All request later than 9th Feb will not be accepted.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
ThreeA CS

Sad Shocked Mad Razz Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink What a Face Suspect No tongue monkey rabbit bounce affraid confused bom drunken scratch geek jocolor study lol! etc., etc.

What's funny is that they'd put this deadline and take off for the CNY holiday.

You did receive the invoice right? Or I am reading it wrong?
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:52 am

Yes, I personally received it and it's all paid for. I just find it interesting that they give a short deadline and right before CNY holiday which puts some folks in a pickle so to speak.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:05 am

Hope that deadline doesn't apply to the ones who didn't get an invoice. Would like to get what's suppose to come to me once I pay.
I'm going to email CS and see what's up.
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:05 am

Chivo wrote:Yes, I personally received it and it's all paid for.  I just find it interesting that they give a short deadline and right before CNY holiday which puts some folks in a pickle so to speak.

I can't say anything concrete until I hear from CS, but I would assume that there was the deadline mentioned, because you received the invoice.

For those who haven't received the invoice: I will update here, as soon, as I hear from the office.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:24 am

Sorry, Gimbat I wasn't trying to make you work harder. Smile  
Perhaps CS is spreading out their workload so that when they come back from the holiday it's not that heavy.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by LordPiper Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:24 am

Im going to email CS as well regarding not receiving the email. I am sure they will do right, as 3A always does but if they say I'm too late, I may just explode.
LordPiper
LordPiper
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:32 am

Office will be back in operation around the 15th. I'm sure more invoices will be sent out that week.

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Wasn't clear which method so I did the one that cost me an extra $2.50 or something, but paid for two. Just waiting confirmation they got it before I can relax...
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:27 pm

Dang... I didn't get a payment request email, hope I'm not screwed on my TQ and Ms. Shadow...
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Cthulhu wrote:Dang... I didn't get a payment request email, hope I'm not screwed on my TQ and Ms. Shadow...

I am sure we will figure it out, since you haven't received the invoice.

As mentioned previously, I will update as soon, as I hear from our CS team (can't provide any comments until I hear from them).

Thank you for your patience guys and please don't worry.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plastic Robo Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:49 am

gregory wrote:Office will be back in operation around the 15th. I'm sure more invoices will be sent out that week.

Thanks for the information Gregory. Hoping to hear about payment details for my TQ figure after the 15th. Fingers crossed!
Plastic Robo
Plastic Robo
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Talked with CS and they sent out invoices (to those who are eligible for TKLUB/AKLUB and confirmed that they are willing to pay the shipping).

So if you haven't received the invoice, please contact CS at cs@threeAonline.com as soon, you can.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RestlessEye Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:30 am

I too never received payment details or an invoice.  I did receive the original notification email, to which I replied, and CS replied back stating they would make a note of it and that payment details would follow - but they never did.  I just now sent an email to CS requesting an invoice.  Odd they didn't just include the invoice with the first email.
RestlessEye
RestlessEye
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by koonfasa Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:18 am

I'm happy they gave me a bit more time to pay. Anyway they've replied, so I should be all good, so they'll get to you eventually as long as it's sorted now, and not when they start shipping. Pretty excited for these ones.
koonfasa
koonfasa
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by mqhuynh Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:27 am

Okay, just sent an email since it is now the 15th. Waiting on paypal invoice..
I'll see what they say. I really shouldn't be chasing them up for these things, first of all chasing them up to even get the chance for the figure and now for payment.

mqhuynh
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by mqhuynh Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:49 am

Update, sent CS an email and got a response.
Didn't give a reason why Invoices weren't sent, just gave me a day to pay for it.
I guess this and many more small reasons why I didn't renew my membership this year. Just want to finish all my orders with 3A and move on.
Hope the rest of you guys get sorted out quickly.

mqhuynh
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by RestlessEye Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:26 pm

Got an invoice late last night and I just sent payment.  I even included the .80 in Paypal fees just to be on the safe side.
RestlessEye
RestlessEye
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar Wolfram Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Finally received invoice (that still said it had to be paid by Feb 9) Saturday and paid immediately.

Has anyone that has paid received confirmation of payment received from CS? When we paid for the Mook, CS sent an email (see below) that confirmed they received payment and included the mailing address the item would be sent to.

3A CS wrote:Dear customer,

We would like to inform you that we received the shipping fee for TK MOOK. The approximate shipping date is in June.

Here is CONFIRMATION, please keep this email until you received the TK MOOK.

Reference Number:
Item: TK Mook
Quantity: 1pc(s)  
Shipping Fee: USD 30 - Paid on 2014/4/9
Shipping address:
Telephone:

Thanks for attention.
--
Best Regards,
3A CS
Dar Wolfram
Dar Wolfram
Tomorrow King

https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t30-list-your-collection-a

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:12 pm

Hi Greg do you have any idea what happen to the TQ ninja deathmask. I think it is almost a year but still no news or delivery of the item.

Able to help enquire for us. Thanks

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Oh crap I thougth it asnt that long ago, but to be fair its 10 month Wink

but yes it passed the usual 7 -8 month .

but not the 13 - 14 month hoaxer style Wink.

But if it turn out to be something '' la hoaxer ''

everything will be forget ...
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:33 pm

Underverse Ninja TQs will begin shipping end of this month. Will have the new Shipping Update on the blog Wednesday

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:41 pm

Hell Yeah! Bring on the Ninja Queens!
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chiowhon Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:04 pm

cheers cheers cheers

chiowhon
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by papamadoo Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:43 am

gregory wrote:Underverse Ninja TQs will begin shipping end of this month. Will have the new Shipping Update on the blog Wednesday

does Death mask Ninja TK is include in the loop ?
papamadoo
papamadoo
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next