World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remaining Ultra TKs

3 posters

Go down

Remaining Ultra TKs  Empty Remaining Ultra TKs

Post by Beslee Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:29 pm

Hey guys I was trying to see if the last two Ultra TKs will still be released, or if they were canceled. There's still the Underverse Commander Aka and the Snowfear Yama that haven't come out yet. Do you think threezero will release these because they have the old licenses for toys like destiny and transformers? I really hope they'll still be released I like the underverse Aka the most out of the four, and would be really disappointing if they turn out to be canceled. Thanks for your replies if anyone can find any info on them!
Beslee
Beslee
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Remaining Ultra TKs  Empty Re: Remaining Ultra TKs

Post by <{OjO}> Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:36 pm

Sorry to disappoint you but both these guys were cancelled when ThreeA came to an end!
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Beslee Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:38 pm

Dang, that sucks. Well I guess we'll have to wait till Underverse does something with the TKs. Thanks for letting me know!
Beslee
Beslee
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by 3a_boltman Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:06 pm

Only hope would be if Ashley Wood released them on underverse.com I only say that because AstroBoy is looking to be one of the first releases. So hoping for something that may or may not happen. One good thing is Ashley owns his TK and Ak + WWR line so probably will see more from them down the road.
3a_boltman
3a_boltman
Oyabun

http://oltmandesign@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down