World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale

+21
Lotus
PiggyV01
RPC
chatchawan1985
gimbat
EroticSushi
LVFiftyFive
ESeffinga
zzzzz
papamadoo
ultimatefighter
FACEBOX
Kedao
koonfasa
counterfeit
wutasi
SS01
Matrix
gregory
Ce
Albino
25 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale

Post by LVFiftyFive Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:18 pm

So...he's seriously just in the wrong deco, huh?

LVFiftyFive
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 Empty Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale

Post by EroticSushi Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:01 am

Is the tattoo just not going to be on? What's the point of putting it under DoTM then?

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by LVFiftyFive Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:27 am

Not to mention that this technically puts him outside their actual license.

LVFiftyFive
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by EroticSushi Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:21 am

Tattoos please!

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 22037310690_e4252ef9b9_b
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 22037615598_95de6d796b_b
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 21602620504_718a1b2704_b
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 22235783071_d2b9b089a7_b

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:26 am

Its not a final image of the toy

Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by LVFiftyFive Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:08 am

That sounds like cause for optimism. Thanks, gregory.

LVFiftyFive
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by EroticSushi Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:23 am

gregory wrote:Its not a final image of the toy
Hope that's a sign that the production version will have them so that's great to hear. Smile Thanks greg!

Was just worried since the prototype shown at the convention didn't have it as well as the teaser. Wouldn't be DoTM Starscream without them.

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:46 pm

Are you telling me that pre-orders for STARSCREAM are a day before my B-day? YAY!!!
Words cannot express my excitement. This means we should see Screamer by October 2016. :p
I need to have him ruling over the others on my display. (Dotm Megs will do that for my Megatron shelf)
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 D8qhXUy
Also, will there be Tattoo/no tattoo options? Cause I can't decide which I would prefer. Starscream had tats since ROTF, but I kinda dig him without them too. The option to buy two is off the table though.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:49 pm

Part of me regrets not buying Bee, but in the end I really don't need him, but he does look FANTASTIC. Gives me super high hopes for Megatron, Prime and Starscream. (unless we get Soundwave too)

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:16 pm

Only one option of Starscream, but Bambaland will have an exclusive accessory like the previous releases. I guess if enough people want a non-tattoo'd version it could be looked into.

PO is being pushed back a bit. We'll have a new date announcement soon!

LVFiftyFive wrote:Not to mention that this technically puts him outside their actual license.

Only the licensors can decide what is/isn't outside the license. If they approve something that's their call

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EroticSushi Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:31 pm

Any updates on shipment for Bambaland?

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:27 pm

His accessory looks like the saw blade missile weapon. I'm perfectly happy with that or whatever version gets released. Afterall, Screamer of the Stars needs to be mine!

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:12 pm

Joshimus wrote:His accessory looks like the saw blade missile weapon. I'm perfectly happy with that or whatever version gets released. Afterall, Screamer of the Stars needs to be mine!

Sample which was on display at Japan Venture, was amazing. In my opinion, it's must buy for all Transformers fans!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EroticSushi Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:50 pm

The update posted on 3A's facebook says Bumblebee has been shipped. Are we suppose to get a tracking number or something? I haven't gotten an email and my order still says Processing.

Also my Shipping Speed says:

Shipping Speed:
Online Delivery / No Shipping

That's not going to cause a problem correct? confused

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ce Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:58 pm

That's normal, it always says that. To be honest I can't remember when was the last time I got a tracking number from 3A, most of the times I get the items without prior notice.
Ce
Ce
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by EroticSushi Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:29 pm

Ce wrote:
That's normal, it always says that. To be honest I can't remember when was the last time I got a tracking number from 3A, most of the times I get the items without prior notice.
That's what happened with Master Chief as well. Figured it might happen with this one.

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshimus Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Love or hate the movies, Starscream was pretty awesome overall. I almost hope he somehow comes back for TF5, but I think Ghost Starscream may never happen in the movies.
How big was the sample? I imagine yours will be taller than Cybertron Starscream (big one left of Hot Toys PrimeScream) Do you know how tall he is supposed to be? Also, really looking forward to Megatron. Will be nice to have a proper DOTM Megatron figure, even if he's much larger scale than the rest.

Joshimus
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by EroticSushi Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:15 am

What happened to Starscreams new date?

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:04 pm

This month. Once the approvals for the lookbook and ads go through everything will be announced on the blog

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:45 am

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 WAFhuVR

Just arrived Smile so excited to finally have in hand
Matrix
Matrix
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Matrix Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:03 am

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 1Ta7T1U
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 GxzwRZo
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 ABlC8yh
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 VUnvt7O
the detail on this guy Smile
very happy overall with this figure. all the joints are great and balance is great, looks very bulky but movement is good let's see what poses I can come up with Smile memories wish I had this when I was a kid
Matrix
Matrix
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:26 pm

Starscream will be available November 13th at Bambaland

USD $430
Price Includes Worldwide Shipping

Bambaland edition includes exclusive interchangeable Saw Blade Arm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EroticSushi Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:26 pm

Shocked Bought.

Beautiful work 3A. Received Bumblebee today and he is extremely well done. Super excited for Optimus, Megatron and now Starscream.

I really hope you guys look into expanding this line to other characters like Barricade or Shockwave. 3A is the only company doing Bayformers this way. Very Happy

-------------
Coming to Bambaland Store
Friday November 13th, 2015
9:00am HK Time

BAMBALAND EXCLUSIVE
TRANSFORMERS
STARSCREAM
Premium Scale Collectible Figure

www.bambalandstore.com

The treacherous Lieutenant of the Decepticons, Starscream soars the ranks in Premium Scale. Using his guile and cunning Starscream slyly seeks any opportunity to overthrow Megatron and take his place as leader of the Decepticons. The Premium Scale Edition features extremely detailed sculpt and paint applications including Cybertronian Tattoos. Equipped with interchangeable Missile Cluster Arm and an additional interchangeable Saw Blade Arm that is exclusive only to Bambaland!

- Figure Stands 16-Inches (40.64cm) Tall
- Fully Poseable With Over 75 Points of Articulation including Articulated Fingers
- Highly-Detailed Sculpt and Paint Application
- Features Realistic Weathering Effect
- Comes with additional Interchangeable Missile Cluster Arm
- LED Light-Up Eyes

BAMBALAND EXCLUSIVE EDITION INCLUDES
- Interchangeable Saw Blade Arm

ADDITIONAL INFO
- Materials Used - ABS, PVC, POM
- Requires AG13 X 2 Button Cell Batteries (Batteries Not Included)

USD $430
Price Includes Worldwide Shipping
*Design and color may change on final shipping version

Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 12183797_852644314855914_1844629659372068323_o
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_1750x1750_E_001
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_1750x3500_E_003
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_3500x1700_E_002
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_1750x1750_E_002
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_1750x3500_E_001
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_1750x3500_E_002
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_3500x1700_E_001
Transformers Dark of the Moon Premium Scale - Page 4 3A_Transformers_Starscream_Ad_1750x3500_E_004

EroticSushi
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:36 pm

EroticSushi wrote:Shocked Bought.

Beautiful work 3A. Received Bumblebee today and he is extremely well done. Super excited for Optimus, Megatron and now Starscream.

I really hope you guys look into expanding this line to other characters like Barricade or Shockwave. 3A is the only company doing Bayformers this way. Very Happy

I really want to see all four on your shelf!

Please take plenty of pics!
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LVFiftyFive Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:56 pm

Yes, Starscream. Yes.

Echoing the demand for more guys (even just DOTM has so many options - I know everyone wants Blackout, but I'd be more than happy with Sentinel and Shockwave and Soundwave and Mirage and the Dreads and the Wreckers and...)

LVFiftyFive
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next